Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,510 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4821880 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:45am On Feb 19, 2020
fabulousLady:
Thank you. I want a scholarship for a chemistry related course. I don't really want Europe cos that was the only place I was trying before. I got to understand that scholarships are very difficult to get in Europe because they are more interested with the profit, so they easily give admission but with the scholarship giving bodies it is toooo competitive.

Okay, could you reply me with your email?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by fabulousLady(f): 2:54am On Feb 19, 2020
kentoski:

I sent you a mail from nairaland (I've not really understood the platform). Please can you reply that mail with your email address so that I can reach you that way.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Borgetti: 4:40am On Feb 19, 2020
I know people are still grieving. I hope this joke didn’t come too early, and I apologise if it does. wink
Those that returned extra transport allowance to King Anyam and Farouk but didn’t get APL, how do you guys feel? Let it out.

grin grin I was paid twice and I still got APL me 3 NNPC 0

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by get2udex: 5:01am On Feb 19, 2020
Lol...

Nija Sha.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 5:31am On Feb 19, 2020
Borgetti:
I know people are still grieving. I hope this joke didn’t come too early, and I apologise if it does. wink
Those that returned extra transport allowance to King Anyam and Farouk but didn’t get APL, how do you guys feel? Let it out.

No mind d Foolish pipo grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 5:51am On Feb 19, 2020
Borgetti:

Now that you have gotten the APL if you like continue to broadcast it even after your resumption, you will learn how to return what is not yours the hard way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Johncuba(m): 6:10am On Feb 19, 2020
kentoski:

good morning sir, I will like to send a mail across to you, could you drop your mail please? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Borgetti: 6:21am On Feb 19, 2020
Now that you have gotten the APL if you like continue to broadcast it even after your resumption, you will learn how to return what is not yours the hard way

I spent over 100K for flights and accommodation for the interview I got 40K for transport, they're still owing me 60K....

21 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aryafucksfinaly(f): 6:38am On Feb 19, 2020
Borgetti:

I spent over 100K for flights and accommodation for the interview I got 40K for transport, they're still owing me 60K....

My brother I support you in this one o. I spent about 70k as well, but got 20k. They're still owing me 50k. This one I am hearing salary is 133k per month, make dem take time o.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 6:52am On Feb 19, 2020
Adiadi1:

Brother, you literally need career switch..
Am an engineer, I applied for many job offers after my NYSC last year.

Non invited me for interview, I had to dive in into IT,
I started with HTML5, CSS3 and javascript with low background knowledge of computer, I never knew I was doing myself good. Less I forget, it took me only 5 months to mastered all.

I neither have a tutor nor coach, it was self taught.
By God's grace I was able to convinced the panel, how safety related issues could be tackled in the organization using my risk assessment sheet that is yet to be developed..

I am a chronic stammerer, but I still got the APL.

I recommend this books for you,

jon duckett HTML and CSS

Jon duckett javascript and jquerry

Eloquent javascript new edition

Freecodecamp. org ,they have good resources and videos

Best of Luck!

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 19, 2020
Borgetti:

You think it's a joke Describes your moral values

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Borgetti: 7:41am On Feb 19, 2020
You think it's a joke Describes your moral values ,don't carry that your roguish attitude to NNPC please.

I got two alerts nobody and nobody messaged me to return it, what was I supposed to do? Pay money to a personal account that I couldn't verify?
Come on! It's not that serious

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ShittimPeter(m): 7:53am On Feb 19, 2020
Can I send you a PM too? I need guide to securing a scholarship.

kentoski:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 19, 2020
Mitocyan:

I'm not disputing this about nnpc cos it's a common knowledge that they do allowances. But this mentality of "maybe they are testing me" should be discouraged when you are negotiating salary with a normal naija firm because you will likely end up short changing yourself.
Yah! Testing? do you know that after one year probation of GTs the salary may change to the original plan. I told you of the story previously(I may not recall the story perfectly), but may relate to either two people receiving a job of 50k, one taking the job, the other abandoning it, and later the company changed the 50k salary to 250k.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 8:56am On Feb 19, 2020
Borgetti:

Dem dey owe u no be small cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 8:58am On Feb 19, 2020
kentoski:

Mad o cheesy

Honestly, the resilience of Nigerians was made from vibranium alloy
cool

Na journey, we will all arrive and tell our stories!

Loms! grin @bolded Oga, this your grammar no be here o

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Goldwatch: 9:06am On Feb 19, 2020
Borgetti:

I spent over 100K for flights and accommodation for the interview I got 40K for transport, they're still owing me 60K.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Borgetti: 9:16am On Feb 19, 2020
Noted. I'm sorry yeah I was a bit extravagant, however some of the expenses were out of my control. My interview date was moved, I had to stay longer also my return ticket cost a bit more because I had to change the date. My accommodation wasn't modest because I wanted to stay close to the central area. I actually spent over 100K
Goldwatch:

Regardless of where you were, you would have fed and bought gas or commuted to work. So take that out.

We were informed early enough for one to book flight tickets ahead of time. You should have done so and you needed only one or two nights in Abj.
I was just trying to tell that the post was cocky.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Goldwatch: 9:17am On Feb 19, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 19, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Goldwatch: 9:33am On Feb 19, 2020
Borgetti:
Hotel 12k for 3 Nights 8th to 11th of July =36000
Return Ticket =60000
Feeding and Transportation =20000
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sacx: 9:34am On Feb 19, 2020
Borgetti:

Hotel 12k for 3 Nights 8th to 11th of July =36000
Return Ticket =60000
Feeding and Transportation =20000
Please help me calculate...

You get money before na. You carry that ya small mouth chop 20k in just three days

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Borgetti: 9:36am On Feb 19, 2020
sacx:

You get money before na. You carry that ya small mouth chop 20k in just three days

Bros if you travel go city, you suppose flex small. Chop life make life no chop you.
You only live once

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Borgetti: 9:42am On Feb 19, 2020
Goldwatch:

Regardless of where you were, you would have fed and bought gas or commuted to work. So take that out.

We were informed early enough for one to book flight tickets ahead of time. You should have done so and you needed only one or two nights in Abj.
I was just trying to tell that the post was cocky.

In my parents house I won't have to pay for food.. The initial post was trying to call me a rogue because I didn't fancy the idea of returning money to an unverified bank account besides I didn't get any call or message to return the money.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sacx: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2020
Borgetti:

Bros if you travel go city, you suppose flex small. Chop life make life no chop you.
You only live once

You na correct guy. Chop life gang. Where that zobo girl? Gi'an one zobo cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2020
Goldwatch:

Take it easy bro/sis.
A return ticket from Lag/Ph/Sokoto/Yola to Abuja is less than 50k. Even 2 one-way tickets are slightly less. So did you fly business class or premium and did you choose a luxury accommodation.
Yes, your expenses def were more than the TF given but please be factual and don't always exaggerate. Apparently you weren't shrewd with your money and NNPC shouldn't pay for your extravagance.

You gotta be kidding me grin grin grin.. but he never insinuated he was broke

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Borgetti: 9:45am On Feb 19, 2020
sacx:

You na correct guy. Chop life gang. Where that zobo girl? Gi'an one zobo cheesy

Cold one abeg, this sun too hot

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Goldwatch: 9:51am On Feb 19, 2020
nelsonngim:

You gotta be kidding me grin grin grin.. but he never insinuated he was broke
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarusstoplying: 9:59am On Feb 19, 2020
Borgetti:

You only live once

I like this guy! ������

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CodeTemplar: 10:18am On Feb 19, 2020
Jarus:
I have read comments on this thread that almost got me into tears.

The accounts of those that did not get the jobs are very touching. I was almost moved to tears by some of them. I can imagine the pressure, the expectation, the hope.

It’s just how life is.

It’s not the end of life. In my final year in Ife in 2006, I had a classmate that could barely pay the N17k school fees. He struggled to raise the money till the last day. He was my good friend. Very brilliant guy (first class actually) but from a very humble home.

When we graduated and started job hustling, anytime he came to Lagos, he used to squat with me in my brother’s house. Sometimes, I would even be the one to “dash” him N500 for transport fare back to his state (in the SW).

He wrote the test of Accenture and they said he didn’t pass.

We both wrote the test of an investment management firm in 2006 (we started job hunting even before NYSC) immediately after graduation. I got the job. He didn’t get it.

His morale was affected. Everyone knew he was more brilliant than I was. His confidence was being affected but he soldiered on.

Guess what? In 2008, few weeks after out NYSC, he got job in an IOC that is perceived to be the best place to work in Nigeria.

That changed his life and that of his family and his generation.

The last time we saw, in 2016, he just “warmed” his new house in Lekki which cost him over N60m. I don’t have that despite starting earlier than him. That’s aside his house in his hometown.

This was someone that was rejected by Accenture and Vetiva, small firms.

So guys, NNPC rejection is not the end of life. We have all been rejected by one employer or the other at one point in life. I failed GTB test in 2007 or so (first time I’m saying this anywhere). Today, I probably earn more than a senior manager in GTB. If I had passed the job test in 2007, I would not even have risen to become a manager in GTB today given the multilayered bank career ladder.

So guys, the race is not for the swiftest as the Christians say. And as we Muslims say, what will hit you will not miss you.

More people should be encouraged to try out entrepreneurship and farming. CBN has been doing some great things with the anchor borrower scheme. These kinds of testimonies you shared are rare and I don't advice anyone to be too focused on it even though they exist.
People should look to build capacity more and apply to different directions. I saw the amount of hope folks had on this NNPC recruitment as a I am a follower of one the active posters on the thread. The next one maybe some years away.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 19, 2020
CodeTemplar:
More people should be encouraged to try out entrepreneurship and farming. CBN has been doing some great things with the anchor borrower scheme. These kinds of testimonies you shared are rare and I don't advice anyone to be too focused on it even though they exist.
People should look to build capacity more and apply to different directions. I saw the amount of hope folks had on this NNPC recruitment as a I am a follower of one the active posters on the thread. The next one maybe some years away.

I agree.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:48am On Feb 19, 2020
CodeTemplar:

As much your comment makes sense, it is easier said than done. A lot of factors militate against your suggestion too but it is better than doing nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.