Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4824357 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=30080&siteid=6558#Applypage

Link for the Total/NNPC masters oversees scholarship in france

1. In the search field, type Nigeria

2. When the new page opens, click the square box to NNPC total oversees scholarship. Then click apply to jobs at the bottom

3. You will be required to open account on the portal. Input your email and password to register

4. Then start filling the forms
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sconp: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
lilangel20:
I started off as a graduate trainee..two years in the company
Oh! Thanks.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
AMEN!!!
Ladyjane5657:

Lol.. May God grant it to you .amen

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dshiloh: 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dshiloh:
I have an issue guys. I need advice

I just got the GT APL.

Spoke to my firm about it today. They are willing to pay me 7M per annum to stay.

Does anyone have an idea of what to expect from NNPC as a GT?

Should i ditch the APL or ditch the 7M?

I have to make up my mind

Let them present the signed offer of N7m to you first, then you can start making comparisons.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dshiloh: 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
But i don’t even know what to compare against from NNPC point of view

BenFlash:

Let them present the signed offer of N7m to you first, then you can start making comparisons.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dshiloh:

I just got the GT APL.

Spoke to my firm about it today. They are willing to pay me 7M per annum to stay.

Be smart oooh!! Hope you know NNPC may review your salary upon confirmation of employment. This may take about one year from now or so. The company promising you 7m, hope they won't change their mind later if you decline NNPC. You need to be careful to what glitters!!

NNPC has a future!!

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dshiloh:
But i don’t even know what to compare against from NNPC point of view

It is like you didn't read my previous comment carefully.

Okay let me rephrase it:

Money for hand first, before we discuss how we wan position the back for ground
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dshiloh: 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
I did sir,

The counter offer has been presented, in effect next month should I choose to accept.
BenFlash:

It is like you didn't read my previous comment carefully.

Okay let me rephrase it:

Money for hand first, before we discuss how we wan position the back for ground
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dshiloh:

I just got the GT APL.

From my own point of view, since you told them you want to leave, it is better you leave. They increase your take-home because of the value you are adding to the firm.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
The N7m should be between N400 to N450,000 monthly. I think NNPC will surpass it in the next year or so. Except there is the growth potential and increment in the next year or if it's an oil company. I suggest you take the NNPC offer.
Dshiloh:

I did sir,

The counter offer has been presented, in effect next month should I choose to accept.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dshiloh:

I did sir,

Ok, you have both offers. Then let the comparison begin:

1. Well on the surface, it looks like your N7m trumps the NNPC offer at your level but before we conclude, let us look beyond the pay, which takes us to...

2. What are your career prospects relative to both job roles?

3. Compare the learning and development programmes for both organizations.

4. Job security: what is the attrition rate of your current company? In other words, how often do ppl leave or get sacked?

I suggest you take the larger picture into consideration. Best of luck

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
Fremanb4:
The N7m should be between N400 to N450,000 monthly. I think NNPC will surpass it in the next year or so. Except there is the growth potential and increment in the next year or if it's an oil company. I suggest you take the NNPC offer.

If one divides N7m by 12, that's an estimated 500k monthly after various deductions. We can only do a fair comparison if the NNPC pay is not shrouded in secrecy but I honestly dont think it will beat the N7m.

if one should consider what was written as the basic salary on the APL plus a rumoured upfront + other benefits of N5m, it is still not up to N7m.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
You have to allow for pension, tax, bonus and other deduction from the company
BenFlash:

If one divides N7m by 12, that's an estimated 500k monthly after various deductions. We can only do a fair comparison if the NNPC pay is not shrouded in secrecy but I honestly dont think it will beat the N7m.

if one should consider what was written as the basic salary on the APL plus a rumoured upfront of N5m, it is still not up to N7m.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Atikuorbuhari: 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
Crystal Oil And Gas Has Started Their Recruitment oo

Apply Here>>>>
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Atikuorbuhari: 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dshiloh:

I just got the GT APL.

Go to NNPC guy...it's best...I know someone who after his retirement in NNPC, they gave him N100m ... Don't dull, your company will only give you something for the present but in future will abandon you...NNPC will not

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by burantashii: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
BenFlash:

if one should consider what was written as the basic salary on the APL plus a rumoured upfront + other benefits of N5m, it is still not up to N7m.

can u upload a copy of the appointment letter, you can censor the name and APL number

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Clintsoch: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
It's a trap brother, don't try it... Accept your NNPC offer and go, even if they finally give you the #7m offer, it won't be long before they start reconsidering what you bring to the table to deserve such offer; NNPC's offer is a start, think bro.
Dshiloh:

I just got the GT APL.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tayowiseone: 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
Please don't make the mistake of staying especially if it is a private business owned by one person with a few people in his employ. NNPC is well structured with the possibility of career advancement. More so, nobody can just wake up one day and sack you like a lot of private firms do. Bros/Sis, your salary in 10 years time, I'm damn sure, will be about times four of your contemporaries in your current job. Pls don't make the mistake of loosing this offer. I beg you to please consider your future and that of your children in this decision. Even medicals and other pecks cannot be compared sir/ma. I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF ANYTHING YOU WORSHIP.

Dshiloh:

I did sir,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
Fremanb4:
You have to allow for pension, tax, bonus and other deduction from the company

83k is a fair estimate for tax, pension and perhaps NHS deductions and your bonuses still go into your pocket eventually.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheExclusive: 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dshiloh:

I just got the GT APL.

Please go for the nnpc offer. There is no comparison, now and in the future.

You're from which state if I may ask?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
Choose nnpc there is growth. You will thank me later.

quote author=Dshiloh post=86923408]I have an issue guys. I need advice

I just got the GT APL.

I have to make up my mind[/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lol..it doesn't work that way. What I quoted is the likely net pay after deductions. Moreover, there is no guarantee of earning complete bonus element if included
BenFlash:

83k is a fair estimate for tax, pension and perhaps NHS deductions and your bonuses still go into your pocket eventually.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
Fremanb4:
Lol..it doesn't work that way. What I quoted is the likely net pay after deductions. Moreover, there is no guarantee of earning complete bonus element if included

He didn't give details though so let's not argue over your assumption.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dshiloh: 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
Thank you seniors.

Alot of things i had not considered had been poured out here.

I will go ahead with the NNPC offer.

God bless us all.

That been said I am also looking for my replacement.

Network/Cyber Security Engineer.
Core Skills in Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet and Vmware. CEH would be an added advantage.
A good understanding of ISO 27001 and PCIDSS processes will guarantee the job.
Or if you have something close with a min 4 years experience.

Offer I believe will be good.

Company name is CoralPay Technology Limited.

Send CV directly to info@coralpay.com

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dshiloh:

I just got the GT APL.

There are few occasions I probably will advice someone to stay at a place when offered more. However, I think u are still a young guy, who shoudnt be tempted with few cash. Well I don't know how great the coy u are now is, however, do not dull this NNPC at this ur early start.
A pont comes in a man's life where the ease of getting new jobs slows down. What offer would u take to this ur current employer to further increase ur pay from 7m?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by anele1: 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hello guys,

I’m EH from PHC Project Engr. Civil.
Pls anyone here that didn’t get the Transport allowance too?

I didn’t get mine.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by manuelkc0002: 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
Borgetti:

I live in Calabar, everybody will resume at the towers on 18th May, however you have to accept the offer on or before 27th March.. The letter has position and consolidated annual salary

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Blessedmo: 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
A lot of us.

But that is not even the issue. Does anyone have realistic timelines on the EH recruitment?

anele1:
Hello guys,

I’m EH from PHC Project Engr. Civil.
Pls anyone here that didn’t get the Transport allowance too?

I didn’t get mine.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fellydonis(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
favouredpikin:

Congrats still waiting for my own call sha

Me too. Imo state... Can we connect?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fellydonis(m): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
Congrats bro. Still waiting for mine. I'm in Imo.
Dmamasboy:

I have. Yesterday evening. That was when Kaduna Apl arrived. Which state are you from?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AududuNine11: 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
tayowiseone:
Please don't make the mistake of staying especially if it is a private business owned by one person with a few people in his employ. NNPC is well structured with the possibility of career advancement. More so, nobody can just wake up one day and sack you like a lot of private firms do. Bros/Sis, your salary in 10 years time, I'm damn sure, will be about times four of your contemporaries in your current job. Pls don't make the mistake of loosing this offer. I beg you to please consider your future and that of your children in this decision. Even medicals and other pecks cannot be compared sir/ma. I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF ANYTHING YOU WORSHIP.

lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.