Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4824112 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ritzborn123:

My guy, I am not fighting with you. I am simply telling you what I know.
Some company call them back up staffs, support staff, contact Staff, third party but the real name by law is casual staff. Go and check, labour law stipulates that after six months of taking in your casual staff, you Must convert them to full staffs. But the oil companies had not followed this trend, instead some cabal use it to enrich themselves. That's the geneses of the contract staff's problem. Nobi everything hunter see for bush he dey talk. The scrabbling of casualization had passed second reading on the floor of House of Rep, as we speak. If it was never a law, why scrabbling? Go and check too, all new intake even B4 2012, are trained on-the-job by these contact Staffs. You train someone you will call Oga tomorrow. Let's be human, these guys need help too. Like I said previously, contract staffs are not our (EH's) problem.
Live and let's live.

Pls, I beg to differ! There is no such law that recognizes casualization of workers. What the house is working on is to make it illegal so that companies can stop it. As it is now, there is really no law criminalizing it. I wonder why anyone would claim to be so experienced on the job but would still allow himself to play second fiddle for years on the same job. Have you not read on this thread how many of the GTs leave the NNPC for better offers. Sometimes we make mistakes early in our career lives. I can't imagine myself as at the time I graduated and knowing fully well I have the grade to compete with others in general recruitment; I would na relax with a casual job offer because I have one big connect at the time that sneaked me into the system.

Please, don't get me wrong, I'm not against the conversion of contract staff, but let's stop making it sound like they too experienced or qualified. Or rather, let this practise not continue. NNPC knows is trying not to set a precedent for future disaster.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by talk2dace(m): 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mimi916:
From what I hear , they need EH for a fresh outlook. Even with conversion and experience there is still the risk of recycling how things were done. I heard EH should expect to get their notifications by june-july

Jijez!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aminuabiolamuhd(m): 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
yungmin:

Sorry bro, but could you tell me the aspect of this comment that is distasteful? For crying out loud, contract staff is not a practice that is encouraged by any aspect of our laws. This has been an issue the trade unions in the oil and gas industry have always fought against. It is called casualization of Nigerian staff in many of the IOCs. What is distasteful in pointing this out? Can't you see how this contract staff practice has spoiled banking jobs in Nigeria? Banking jobs used to be very attractive as at when the banks were springing up; until they introduce contract staff practice. Please, show me the part of my comment that is distasteful.
I understand your stand and displeasure on the contract staff issues but you also need to be tolerant and have an open mind on others perspective too. Some words you earlier used in your previous comment were not too cool. One thing I'm so sure of is that what is yours would never ever pass you weather contract staff conversion or not. Lets focus on getting important /relevant info on the EHs Employment Status and let those contract guys be as its just causing unnecessary debate and distractions. Like my humble brother said "live and let us live"

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
I pray we receive closure by march

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
No na November
Mimi916:
From what I hear , they need EH for a fresh outlook. Even with conversion and experience there is still the risk of recycling how things were done. I heard EH should expect to get their notifications by june-july

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 2:47am On Mar 18, 2020
scobyy2007:
No na November
embarassed embarassed

countdown to November....

amen to APL

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darella(m): 7:00am On Mar 18, 2020
scobyy2007:
No na November
March April
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 18, 2020
CircleOfWilis:
embarassed embarassed

countdown to November....

amen to APL
is it the NNPC job or a railway job? For NNPC, let's look at March or kpatakpata April. Just assuming!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 9:19am On Mar 18, 2020
freedomest:
is it the NNPC job or a railway job? For NNPC, let's look at March or kpatakpata April. Just assuming!

Oga Una here update ne or na just prediction ?
And this corona go help matter so .......
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 9:27am On Mar 18, 2020
But you posted this ! Are u not sure of your source again?

Psyco119:
What I heard is that ,it maybe possible our resumption will also be the same with GTs in MAY .

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 9:44am On Mar 18, 2020
Aremolomi:

But you posted this ! Are u not sure of your source again?

You know Nnpc things change within minutes, I haven't heard anything yet from my source since the comment she made .we hope d timeline we not change sha .

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ZBUGZY: 11:48am On Mar 18, 2020
As for Me I pray to receive APL whenever NNPC decides to send notifications to successful EH candidates. Whether in March or November. And I wish every aspirants or expectant here the same. By God's Grace.
God is my Connect and Source.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Keemy88(m): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
I just got mail that the Documentation Process has started.

We are pleased to inform you that the documentation stage of the onboarding process has commenced. You are required to provide additional personal information by completing the online form carefully and accurately.

Please note:

1. Access to the documentation portal is limited to those who have submitted their acceptance letter.

Kindly ensure your letter of acceptance reaches the office of the General Manager Human Resources (GM, HR) on or before Friday 27th March 2020, as stated in your offer of employment letter.

2. If you have submitted your acceptance letter, click here to access the portal.

3. Your username and password is still valid from the application stage. If you have forgotten your password, click on “forgot password” and follow the instructions.

4. While on the portal, you will be able to save and continue at a later date, within the documentation period.

5. Helpdesk numbers have been provided to assist you (see FAQs & User Guidelines). These numbers will be available between 9am to 1pm and between 2pm to 4.30pm, Mondays to Fridays.

6. This portal closes on 3rd April 2020.

We look forward to welcoming you into the NNPC family.

Regards,

Group Human Resources Department

CAREERS@NNPC.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
Please oooh!! We hope for March, not November... Please abeg ooh, don't kid about it. Do you know the burden of monitoring this thread till November? That is a distraction.

I pray NNPC rounds up the E.H unit positively, so that people can harness the beauty of 2020, instead of checking this thread day to day.

God bless you all.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by favouredpikin: 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
Keemy88:
I just got mail that the Documentation Process has started.

We are pleased to inform you that the documentation stage of the onboarding process has commenced. You are required to provide additional personal information by completing the online form carefully and accurately.

Please note:

1. Access to the documentation portal is limited to those who have submitted their acceptance letter.

Kindly ensure your letter of acceptance reaches the office of the General Manager Human Resources (GM, HR) on or before Friday 27th March 2020, as stated in your offer of employment letter.

2. If you have submitted your acceptance letter, click here to access the portal.

3. Your username and password is still valid from the application stage. If you have forgotten your password, click on “forgot password” and follow the instructions.

4. While on the portal, you will be able to save and continue at a later date, within the documentation period.

5. Helpdesk numbers have been provided to assist you (see FAQs & User Guidelines). These numbers will be available between 9am to 1pm and between 2pm to 4.30pm, Mondays to Fridays.

6. This portal closes on 3rd April 2020.

We look forward to welcoming you into the NNPC family.

Regards,

Group Human Resources Department

CAREERS@NNPC.
i also got same but cant log in yet. its saying you cant access portal.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MaryJane2020: 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
Successful GTs congratulations as go about your documentations. I'm praying, wishing and expecting the EH's turn soon. Hopefully before Easter or immediately after...

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
It is well. May God make everything beautiful in Jesus name. Amen

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
Amen.

hooha:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 82ndPerspective(m): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
hooha:

Guy where have you been? You suddenly abandoned your flock after the first Apocalypse!

Lol, just a joke. But your prayers every now and then was appreciated. The imminent apocalypse is even scarier.

A prayer or two for the faithful is very much needed and in order brother.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TruthCorp: 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
Jarus:

Congrats bro. Happy to know you made it.

I go to Abuja for meetings. Just shoot me a message when you resume. We can catch up over some wraps of suya one of these evenings when I’m in Abuja.

Oga Jarus, could you please share any valuable insight on selecting an appropriate PFA. Any outright recommendation would equally be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chrisbillakings(m): 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
Download Deloitte Past Questions and Answers from the link in my signature directly under this post.

And also check links to join WhatsApp and Telegram groups through the link

Goodluck all.

Link to download directly below this post
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
Who is watching NTA Network News abeg? I want to confirm if i heard the Minister of Finance right about measures being taken to streamline the budget with the current economic realities. Especially the part about MDAs stopping all further recruitments.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
DarkShades:
Who is watching NTA Network News abeg? I want to confirm if i heard the Minister of Finance right about measures being taken to streamline the budget with the current economic realities. Especially the part about MDAs stopping all further recruitments.
All further recruitments..Not all present recruitments!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
DarkShades:
Hmmm
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BMedia: 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
Embargo on FG Recruitment's in force.

Dear Lord please let this not affect us.

opportunes:
The Federal Government has placed embargo on all recruitments into its civil service. The Minister of Finance, Budget and National Planning, Mrs. Zainab Ahmed, disclosed this while speaking with journalists after the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting on Wednesday.

She said the federal government would continue to pay salaries and would not sack workers but place embargo on recruitment exercises and replacement. “On recruitment, there is already an instruction to stop recruitment. What the agencies have been doing is replacement but even that is being suspended. When things improve, we will go back to the issue of recruitment. But for now, our wage bill is already very high.

“The president has directed that salaries and pensions must be paid unfailingly. So, we are not looking at downsizing in anyway. We are maintaining our workforce as it is. But we are just stopping the increase in the size of the nominal roll,” the minister said.
Mrs. Ahmed also spoke on a number of measures approved by the FEC to cushion the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic on the nation’s economy. She said it included the introduction of PMS price modulation mechanism, the cutting down on the size of the federally funded upstream projects of the petroleum sector, and the reduction of the crude oil price from the $57 per barrel budgeted to $30.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-places-embargo-on-recruitment.html

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biaso(m): 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
This man succeeded in delaying this whole recruitment for too long, with the current situation of things with the corona virus and the fall in oil prices, it was only a matter of time before the FG took this step.

BMedia:
Embargo on FG Recruitment's in force.

Dear Lord please let this not affect us.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BMedia: 12:02am On Mar 19, 2020
Yeah it was inevitable but rather sudden.

Biaso:
This man succeeded in delaying this whole recruitment for too long, with the current situation of things with the corona virus and the fall in oil prices, it was only a matter of time before the FG took this step.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 19, 2020
TruthCorp:

Oga Jarus, could you please share any valuable insight on selecting an appropriate PFA. Any outright recommendation would equally be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I use StanbicIBTC. They are good.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 1:32am On Mar 19, 2020
Mr jarus, can you pls share with us the situation of things concerning the EH at the moment?
Jarus:

I use StanbicIBTC. They are good.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 5:11am On Mar 19, 2020
It is well.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AustinYeks: 6:12am On Mar 19, 2020
Embargo on all recruitment..time for us to just go and rest for now..untill after the virus issue...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 6:46am On Mar 19, 2020
Will this will really affect the GTs considering that some may have resigned from their place of work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.