Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4823678 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chukzy4u(m): 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
Congratulations bro...

Etr3y:
I want to say a Big Thank you to God for making my dream come through in the IT industry...
Today I was offer a letter of employment in Boch System West Africa as a Cyber Security Personnel...
After years of seeking for this platform couple with the nnpc disappoinment I was really downcasted but today I see hope n prospect as I engage in the task to become an IT security Expert in Boch System West Africa...
God is faithful...
I also pray for those that are seeking opportunities in their field of endeavors to get what they desires...

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 82ndPerspective(m): 1:38am On Apr 01, 2020
Etr3y:
I want to say a Big Thank you to God for making my dream come through in the IT industry...
Today I was offer a letter of employment in Boch System West Africa as a Cyber Security Personnel...
After years of seeking for this platform couple with the nnpc disappoinment I was really downcasted but today I see hope n prospect as I engage in the task to become an IT security Expert in Boch System West Africa...
God is faithful...
I also pray for those that are seeking opportunities in their field of endeavors to get what they desires...

Congratulations, may you continue to bloom and grow in that field. Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Protect yourselves!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 82ndPerspective(m): 9:49am On Apr 02, 2020
freedomest:
Protect yourselves!!

Let's just try to act within the rules; wash hands regularly, as much as possible stay home, keep a reasonable distance from individuals when outdoor and always use hand sanitizers whenever running water and soap isn't available.

This wind shall surely blow past us. Then immediately after the break, the veil of the EH shall be lifted. The rest will be history.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AugustEmjay(f): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hello there,
I sent you an Email, kindly reply.
Adiadi1:

Brother, you literally need career switch..
Am an engineer, I applied for many job offers after my NYSC last year.

Non invited me for interview, I had to dive in into IT,
I started with HTML5, CSS3 and javascript with low background knowledge of computer, I never knew I was doing myself good. Less I forget, it took me only 5 months to mastered all.

I neither have a tutor nor coach, it was self taught.
By God's grace I was able to convinced the panel, how safety related issues could be tackled in the organization using my risk assessment sheet that is yet to be developed..

I am a chronic stammerer, but I still got the APL.

I recommend this books for you,

jon duckett HTML and CSS

Jon duckett javascript and jquerry

Eloquent javascript new edition

Freecodecamp. org ,they have good resources and videos

Best of Luck!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 82ndPerspective(m): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
Russia and Saudi Arabia have reached deal.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 82ndPerspective(m): 3:21am On Apr 03, 2020
freedomest:
Russia and Saudi Arabia have reached deal.

Details! Any?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 03, 2020
82ndPerspective:

Details! Any?
On the news.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 03, 2020
82ndPerspective:

Details! Any?
On the news.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
freedomest:
On the news.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
82ndPerspective:
https://thenationonlineng.net/nupeng-threatens-strike-over-sacked-refinery-workers/

Stupid Nupeng....they are a major obstacle in the turnaround of the refineries

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
How do you mean?
yungmin:

Stupid Nupeng....they are a major obstacle in the turnaround of the refineries
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by addiephilips(m): 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by addiephilips(m): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
Why Russia and Saudi Arabia Are in a Battle Royal Over Oil Prices
https://time.com/5806218/russia-saudi-arabia-oil/
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Greatken007:
How do you mean?

They encourage the redundancy of workers in that place. If government tries to privatize the refineries, they protest against it claiming government should do turnaround maintenance. We all know that government businesses in Nigeria are bad. See the power sector for example. Are the workers not better off now? I heard AEDC for example pays marketers up to 300k. I doubt they had it that good when it was under government control. Even the NNPC would be better off if government reduce control over it. See NLNG for example and how efficient it has been. NUPENG is not fighting a just course as far as I am concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
GT people, are you people still starting work by May 4th? wink You think you can leave us EH & start chopping oil money, abi. grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
cocococo:
GT people, are you people still starting work by May 4th? wink You think you can leave us EH & start chopping oil money, abi. grin

Coco, Is for our advantage when GT resume .
But I guess NNPC want to see how this Covid-19 issue will go maybe a week to 4th May before they will bringout their statement and maybe say something about EH too.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
Psyco119:

For now nnpc staff work from home except those who are management staff

Coco, Is for our advantage when GT resume .
But I guess NNPC want to see how this Covid-19 issue will go maybe a week to 4th May before they will bringout their statement and maybe say something about EH too.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
cocococo:
tongue Their one leg dey inside already. EH no get assurance
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
yungmin:

They encourage the redundancy of workers in that place. If government tries to privatize the refineries, they protest against it claiming government should do turnaround maintenance. We all know that government businesses in Nigeria are bad. See the power sector for example. Are the workers not better off now? I heard AEDC for example pays marketers up to 300k. I doubt they had it that good when it was under government control. Even the NNPC would be better off if government reduce control over it. See NLNG for example and how efficient it has been. NUPENG is not fighting a just course as far as I am concerned.

NLNG is not a govt parastatal. Fg only has shares in it. Other foreign entities are also partners, so fgn can't control NLNG. Unlike nnpc that is 100% govt owned

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Other oil producing countries such as Saudi Arabia still operate NOC similar to NNPC , remove NNPC today then our power sector will crumble. NNPC remains the major sustainer of our generating station.
I pray the scheduled rehabilitation in the refineries work as planned. The current GMD hasn't come to play ,he has been fair in his duties concerning this recruitment.
yungmin:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 8:02am On Apr 05, 2020
Greatken007:
Other oil producing countries such as Saudi Arabia still operate NOC similar to NNPC , remove NNPC today then our power sector will crumble. NNPC remains the major sustainer of our generating station.
I pray the scheduled rehabilitation in the refineries work as planned. The current GMD hasn't come to play ,he has been fair in his duties concerning this recruitment.

I think @allthingsgood has responded to you. NNPC can still remain NOC but with limited political control from government
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Focusmind: 9:18am On Apr 05, 2020
Feex:
Guys, abeg I am sorry. The lashing is too much and unexpected.

I wish everyone the very best. Wish GTs and EHs success.

I digress: Just to contribute on the ongoing debate

The oil price drop is caused by two factors - oversupply by Saudi is the highest driver (like 70% of the cause) followed by low demand due to the pandemic. Saudi has promised to push in more barrels in April so expect even lower prices in April. The next OPEC+ meeting is not likely to hold anytime soon at least until June. So expect sustained low prices till at least June. CNN has also reported the pandemic may last for up to a year. Hopefully mankind will discover a vaccine before then. So oil prices is not gonna rise in weeks.

Even without oversupply, oil prices wouldn't have gone above the 40s due to the pandemic.

Also, the cost of producing oil in Nigeria is one of the very highest in the world, between $25 and $35 depending on the area. Whoever said $15 is not familiar with the Nigerian oil industry. Nigeria is currently producing literally at a loss. Also remember that we are not able to sell our crude as we are outpriced in the international market by lower cost producers like Saudi and Russia. So Nigeria isn't making any money right now. Worse still, the ECA is almost empty. Hard times ahead.

You did not do anything wrong. People are just emotional and sentimental. I fully understood as some people had committed time and resources to scale through the process.

I consult for a client in the sector. In 2016, my client won a drilling contract and hired some engineers. The contract was cancelled by powers that be and my client informed the engineers that were hired and terminated the appointments. About 13 of them.

Circumstances beyond a business may warrant termination of employment.

This is Nigeria and the uncertainty in everything is usually high.

The minister of finance has already said that an embargo has been placed on employment except in case of replacement.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by siina(m): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2020
Focusmind:

You did not do anything wrong. People are just emotional and sentimental. I fully understood as some people had committed time and resources to scale through the process.

I consult for a client in the sector. In 2016, my client won a drilling contract and hired some engineers. The contract was cancelled by powers that be and my client informed the engineers that were hired and terminated the appointments. About 13 of them.

Circumstances beyond a business may warrant termination of employment.

This is Nigeria and the uncertainty in everything is usually high.

The minister of finance has already said that an embargo has been placed on employment except in case of replacement.
The embargo should only affect MDAs under IPPIS and not parastatals that pay there salaries from there budget

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by siina(m): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2020
siina:
The embargo should only affect MDAs under IPPIS and not parastatals that pay there salaries from there budget
organisations like NNPC, Custom and FIRS that generates revenue for the government are given a certain percentage of the revenue generated for a year to run there operations in the coming year. The have there separate budget that must be approved by the national Assembly, so are completely independent of the government

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2020
E.H must receive positive impact of APL. So get prepared for it when things get set.

Jesus is the only Lord.

Happy Sunday.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2020
Feex:
Guys, abeg I am sorry. The lashing is too much and unexpected.

I wish everyone the very best. Wish GTs and EHs success.

I digress: Just to contribute on the ongoing debate

The oil price drop is caused by two factors - oversupply by Saudi is the highest driver (like 70% of the cause) followed by low demand due to the pandemic. Saudi has promised to push in more barrels in April so expect even lower prices in April. The next OPEC+ meeting is not likely to hold anytime soon at least until June. So expect sustained low prices till at least June. CNN has also reported the pandemic may last for up to a year. Hopefully mankind will discover a vaccine before then. So oil prices is not gonna rise in weeks.

Even without oversupply, oil prices wouldn't have gone above the 40s due to the pandemic.

Also, the cost of producing oil in Nigeria is one of the very highest in the world, between $25 and $35 depending on the area. Whoever said $15 is not familiar with the Nigerian oil industry. Nigeria is currently producing literally at a loss. Also remember that we are not able to sell our crude as we are outpriced in the international market by lower cost producers like Saudi and Russia. So Nigeria isn't making any money right now. Worse still, the ECA is almost empty. Hard times ahead.
OPEC+ are meeting tomorrow. Let see how the thing will unfold.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Loveprick: 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
T4kbaba:

OPEC+ are meeting tomorrow. Let see how the thing will unfold.

Presently the oil price is $34.11 per barrel as there were signs that Russia & Saudi were ready to negotiate. The outcome of the tomorrow's meeting will either have a positive or negative effect on the price of oil . The major stabilisation factor which is demand has been very low as a result of lockdown . The question now is will all members agree to cut production in order to maintain or increase the price of oil? Also remember that OPEC members are also trying to frustrate USA shale oil production which also affect the decision on oil production.
Let's pray for the good Lord to help the world overcome this Covid-19 challenge.

Cheers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 82ndPerspective(m): 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
siina:
organisations like NNPC, Custom and FIRS that generates revenue for the government are given a certain percentage of the revenue generated for a year to run there operations in the coming year. The have there separate budget that must be approved by the national Assembly, so are completely independent of the government

You know how this government works. You are informed.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Loveprick:

Presently the oil price is $34.11 per barrel as there were signs that Russia & Saudi were ready to negotiate. The outcome of the tomorrow's meeting will either have a positive or negative effect on the price of oil . The major stabilisation factor which is demand has been very low as a result of lockdown . The question now is will all members agree to cut production in order to maintain or increase the price of oil? Also remember that OPEC members are also trying to frustrate USA shale oil production which also affect the decision on oil production.
Let's pray for the good Lord to help the world overcome this Covid-19 challenge.

Cheers.
You are very correct but Saudi Arabia which is one of most influential OPEC members is US ally therefore, not much frustrate US shale oil. It is Russia which is rival to US that waged frustration on US shale oil. Saudi Arabia is just fighting for their padi(US) so as to retaliate against Russia.
This rivalry war doesn't not pay any of them, though it hurts Russia more than Saudi Arabia.
I am very believe that they will reach consensus tomorrow God willing.EHs will also laugh sooner by God grace.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 9:15am On Apr 06, 2020
T4kbaba:

You are very correct but Saudi Arabia which is one of most influential OPEC members is US ally therefore, not much frustrate US shale oil. It is Russia which is rival to US that waged frustration on US shale oil. Saudi Arabia is just fighting for their padi(US) so as to retaliate against Russia.
This rivalry war doesn't not pay any of them, though it hurts Russia more than Saudi Arabia.
I am very believe that they will reach consensus tomorrow God willing.EHs will also laugh sooner by God grace.

Update: The meeting has postponed to Thursday in order to get more none OPEC members involve. The oil price rally around $40/b yesterday. This is a good news for Nigeria.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.