Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,645 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4821984 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by siina(m): 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
T4kbaba:

I said headlines. The sun newspaper.
OK..trying to google it but nothing is coming up
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larry2015: 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
T4kbaba:
It is a good news that NNPC is not part of those that government lay embargo on their recruitments. They listed like 6 affected MDAs on today's newspaper headlines I read this morning on NTA. It shall end in praise for EHs.

Amen oh, may the resurrection of Jesus Christ bring us this victory.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
That's d paper .

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
What will delay it is just the coronavirus, people cant leave their house and resume work. They wont put embargo cause money has already been spent.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
T4kbaba:
It is a good news that NNPC is not part of those that government lay embargo on their recruitments. They listed like 6 affected MDAs on today's newspaper headlines I read this morning on NTA. It shall end in praise for EHs.

https://www.independent.ng/fg-suspends-employment-indefinitely-over-covid-19/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by siina(m): 4:54am On Apr 13, 2020
T4kbaba:

https://www.independent.ng/fg-suspends-employment-indefinitely-over-covid-19/
I think the paper only mentioned those agencies because they are currently recruiting and not because they are the ones the embargo will affect
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 6:58am On Apr 13, 2020
siina:
I think the paper only mentioned those agencies because they are currently recruiting and not because they are the ones the embargo will affect

Some also started at second quarter of 2019. They are specific.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by siina(m): 10:09am On Apr 13, 2020
T4kbaba:

Some also started at second quarter of 2019. They are specific.
The ban cannot affect CBN, NNPC and FIRS, that am sure of but the newspaper mentioned CBN in the report
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Heavensboy: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Heavensboy: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Heavensboy: 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 3:28am On Apr 15, 2020
Heavensboy:
https://m.guardian.ng/news/nnpc-may-suspend-resumption-of-1050-trainees/
Are you kidding me? Did they say ‘may’? It’s certain!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ifylanks: 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
But truth be told, there is no way the training can commence with the current pandemic in place. Remember social distancing ET all. Remember d training will include classroom and field trips. All the new GTs can pray and hope for is that this whole thing blows over soon. Sadly enough, at this rate it may definitely shift the goal post for notifications for the EH component. The latter part saddens me too.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
ifylanks:
But truth be told, there is no way the training can commence with the current pandemic in place. Remember social distancing ET all. Remember d training will include classroom and field trips. All the new GTs can pray and hope for is that this whole thing blows over soon. Sadly enough, at this rate it may definitely shift the goal post for notifications for the EH component. The latter part saddens me too.

So far EH is not or will not be cancel let's keep d prayers no matter d time one day who will all witness it by God grace .

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Yes oo

quote author=Psyco119 post=88468702]

So far EH is not or will not be cancel let's keep d prayers no matter d time one day who will all witness it by God grace .[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DadaNigeria1: 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nnpc just concluded plans that GT May contractual agreement still holds although they would not resumed physically. But something, probably would online classes would start May. I hope they reason EH matter soon

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by auzmrs: 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
DadaNigeria1:
Nnpc just concluded plans that GT may contractual agreement still hold although they may not resumed physically. But something, probably would online classes would start may

Please u sighted this smwr or it was sent to ur mail?
Your response will b highly appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DadaNigeria1: 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
auzmrs:

Thanks
It is very very legit. All GT's are celebrating now as they just received the Email this night. I'm happy for them though. I wish EH should be reasoned as well

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Keemy88(m): 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
It is very very legit.

Congratulations to all GT.

That means Month of May Salary go enter!!

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
jaiye4love:
So you claim to be in the system,right? You are a mad man...Go and die with your contract staff status...idiot!

From where I came back, it's said that "It's only a chronic mad man who calls everyone on the street man" . May your madness be cured. I will keep telling you the truth, if you don't have an idea about an issue or a thing, always keep shut. You musnt talk every time.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
DadaNigeria1:
Nnpc just concluded plans that GT May contractual agreement still holds although they would not resumed physically. But something, probably would online classes would start May. I hope they reason EH matter soon

NNPC and in due course be like 5&6.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Loveprick: 11:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
DadaNigeria1:

Nice one from NNPC. I am very happy for the graduate trainees. Go out there and deliver.
Cheers.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 82ndPerspective(m): 1:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 3:13am On Apr 16, 2020
Loveprick:

Nice one from NNPC. I am very happy for the graduate trainees. Go out there and deliver.
Cheers.
Deliver wetin? Every prayer right now should be on coronavirus in Nigeria. The virus has started to ravage Kano now. Expect Kano to even be worse than Lagos. You know say aboki nor dey hear word, and they need to go out to hustle.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by favouredpikin: 6:23am On Apr 16, 2020
auzmrs:

Thanks
Its a legit stuff. I received mine last night. All GTs are happy now.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by talk2dace(m): 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
favouredpikin:

Good luck Favouredpikin!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
Even in the midst of this lockdown, EH can be released like a thief in the night! Everything is possible!!!

favouredpikin:

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
Most definitely

quote author=EliJoa post=88509747]Even in the midst of this lockdown, EH can be released like a thief in the night! Everything is possible!!!

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by talk2dace(m): 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
You shall receive your rainfall of blessings in Jesus name. Amen

Thank God for His mercies even to the GTs. By the special grace of God, weeks back, I met my Dad who is a pastor to pray on the recruitment, and in his prayer, he also prayed saying "coronavirus will not affect the NNPC recruitment". By the grace of God, not by our strength, God will help this recruitment, and E.H cadre will end in maximum praise in Jesus mighty name. Amen

All the whole glory to Jesus Christ the King of kings. Let the will of God be done!!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darella(m): 5:16am On Apr 17, 2020
hooha:
You shall receive your rainfall of blessings in Jesus name. Amen

Thank God for His mercies even to the GTs. By the special grace of God, weeks back, I met my Dad who is a pastor to pray on the recruitment, and in his prayer, he also prayed saying "coronavirus will not affect the NNPC recruitment". By the grace of God, not by our strength, God will help this recruitment, and E.H cadre will end in maximum praise in Jesus mighty name. Amen

All the whole glory to Jesus Christ the King of kings. Let the will of God be done!!

AMEN

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.