Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4821367 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oliviajones(f): 6:56am On May 12, 2020
souljar:

Still giving it hot. There's an Olivia(a successful GT) I've connected with, I initially thought she was you. Wish you the best! kiss
Oh well. Thanks man, Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 12, 2020
Tekoa:
I have already joined hooha in daily reminder to God for the favourable release of the APL.

Let's all keep God reminded of this. I was not much of a faith person but the way and manner hooha responded to me when I was mocking him made me retrace steps. ( I subtly mocked him and he responded by saying that I will receive good result).
May the God of mercy give you more likes, success, peace, prosperity and joy in life in Jesus name. Amen. And you will get your E.H APL in Jesus Wonderful and Holy name. Amen.

All the glory to Jesus Christ!!

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 10:50pm On May 12, 2020
hooha:
May the God of mercy give you more likes, success, peace, prosperity and joy in life in Jesus name. Amen. And you will get your E.H APL in Jesus Wonderful and Holy name. Amen.

Ameeeeeeeen!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 11:22am On May 13, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Proffessorr: 11:27am On May 13, 2020
Ezalb:
Good evening everyone,I trust we had/having a good day..just to let us know that all hope isn't lost..God always has a plan..those that want to be positive should be left alone.. happiness is a choice...
I spoke to a senior friend who is a staff on Sunday,and he told me he would find out from a senior colleague of his as regarding the EH cadre and let me know on Monday..I didn't speak to him until a few minutes back and he said he hasn't called the person,that I should hold on let him just find out and call me back..he actually called me back now and said his colleague said they were actually supposed to issue out letters before this covid lockdown affected things..and I remember some of you were consistent saying before GTs resume EH will roll out,I guess you were right after all..so he said his colleague told him it's only the GTs for now doing their virtual stuffs and that there are spaces to be filled..
So guys let's be hopeful and pray for a favourable outcome..peace...

Thanks for the update..

Really wish I could share what I heard. The last time I managed to share the info I got, to the effect that the recruitment would be concluded by May 2020, a number of people here said all manner of nasty things ( I just laughed).

Thanks once again

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 11:31am On May 13, 2020
Proffessorr:

Thanks for the update..

Really wish I could share what I heard. The last time I managed to share the info I got, to the effect that the recruitment would be concluded by May 2020, a number of people here said all manner of nasty things ( I just laughed).

Thanks once again
please feel free to share what you heard.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Smarty2020(f): 11:43am On May 13, 2020
Please share what you heard

Thanks for the update..

Thanks once again[/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Smarty2020(f): 11:44am On May 13, 2020
Please anyone that has any valid information should kindly share
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biaso(m): 12:44pm On May 13, 2020
Bro, emotions are really high, it's normal for people to react negatively to news that doesn't align with their aspirations. However, that's not an excuse for anyone to say nasty things to you, apologies on their behalf. If you've got info on new developments, kindly share, the little info still trickling down is helping to keep hope alive, that's why some of us still visit this thread.

Proffessorr:

Thanks for the update..

Thanks once again

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 13, 2020
May the God of mercy cover your mistakes in this recruitment, and if you have sinned or falling short in anyway, may God show you mercy and forgive you; and nothing shall be against you in Jesus name. Amen. You shall receive your E.H APL in Jesus name. Amen

All the glory to Jesus Christ!

20 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 1:03pm On May 13, 2020
Proffessorr:

Thanks for the update..

Thanks once again
I can deduce from your write-up that what you heard is that the recruitment would be concluded in May 2020.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 3:14pm On May 13, 2020
Proffessorr:

Thanks for the update..

Thanks once again

This May 2020, permit me to ask if it is still tenable in view of the prevailing circumstances as I noticed you hinted us on it since Nov. 2019. It would be nice if you can re-confirm from your source as a lot of things have changed since then. Thanks in anticipation.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilodez: 4:23pm On May 13, 2020
Any useful info would be helpful at this point. Even though I heard resumption is September for Eh.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tptopsy(m): 4:25pm On May 13, 2020
Your contribution will be greatly appreciated. Ignore people who criticse your remarks. Even Jesus had critics when he was on earth.
I just went back to read your May 2020 prediction as far back as Nov 2019, so I believe you can provide some useful info to EH here.
Kindly share.

Proffessorr:

Thanks for the update..

Thanks once again
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 4:29pm On May 13, 2020
lilodez:
Any useful info would be helpful at this point. Even though I heard resumption is September for Eh.

We just need the APL now and resumption can be September. GT got theirs 3 months before resuming. If they release EH APL this month as some of us are suggesting, resumption coming in September won't be a problem.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 5:21pm On May 13, 2020
Pls I know we are praying ,let's put more effort to pray more for this enemy of process (COVID 19) to go .We may even be called earlier than that .

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 5:25pm On May 13, 2020
Proffessorr:

My source says is has not been cancelled..
Just moved to May 2020 for completion.

This your source sounds like the most reliable source ever on this thread. This May 'completion' came about at least for the GT.

Trust your source can help with info on EH. Please share if you have it. Thanks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 6:34pm On May 13, 2020
Proffessorr:

Mine says May 2020.

As in, very very authentic source. Everyone should go and give like to this post. Since Nov 17, 2019. I salute you Prof.. Please, we need more information on EH now.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 13, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eyenkuzi: 7:35pm On May 13, 2020
Maluga baba. Tuale.We sight you. Info please

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 6:29am On May 14, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by corperdonga: 6:46am On May 14, 2020
Proffessorr:

Thanks for the update..

Thanks once again

I think what he has to share might not be pleasant hence the hesitation.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biaso(m): 7:10am On May 14, 2020
If it was unpleasant, I doubt he would have thanked Ezalb for sharing any info. The way he thanked Ezalb kinda depicts corroboration. I mean, he thanked him twice..

corperdonga:

I think what he has to share might not be pleasant hence the hesitation.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 7:33am On May 14, 2020
Amen

hooha:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by thankmyGod(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2020
Pastor hooha good morning. I believe you're doing great. Good morning everyone
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 2:31pm On May 14, 2020
https:///7O3m0XmO7l
JUST IN: GMD @NNPCgroup Mallam @MKKyari has just met the Corporation's newly-recruited 1,050 Graduate Trainees. In an engagement held virtually due to #COVID19, the GMD charged the latest "family members" to come up with out-of-the-box ideas and help #NNPC deliver on its mandate. https:///7O3m0XmO7l

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Smarty2020(f): 2:33pm On May 14, 2020
Please can we the experienced cadres go to twitter to ask how far,till our voices are heard. We have just been left hanging around with so much anxiety �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Charlssey(m): 2:54pm On May 14, 2020
Ezalb:
Good evening everyone,I trust we had/having a good day..just to let us know that all hope isn't lost..God always has a plan..those that want to be positive should be left alone.. happiness is a choice...
I spoke to a senior friend who is a staff on Sunday,and he told me he would find out from a senior colleague of his as regarding the EH cadre and let me know on Monday..I didn't speak to him until a few minutes back and he said he hasn't called the person,that I should hold on let him just find out and call me back..he actually called me back now and said his colleague said they were actually supposed to issue out letters before this covid lockdown affected things..and I remember some of you were consistent saying before GTs resume EH will roll out,I guess you were right after all..so he said his colleague told him it's only the GTs for now doing their virtual stuffs and that there are spaces to be filled..
So guys let's be hopeful and pray for a favourable outcome..peace...

I really pray and hope that this is true. It's been over one year of waiting. God please have mercy on the EHs, I'm barely holding on to my faith.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Charlssey(m): 3:03pm On May 14, 2020
Proffessorr:

Thanks for the update..

Thanks once again

We understand that you are not under any obligation to share your information especially with the response you got the last time but truth and light cannot be quenched by negativity and darkness.

Please share with us what you heard. We are in this together and it has been a challenging one year of waiting for most of us. A feedback that inspires hope may make a difference.

Thank you

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilodez: 3:07pm On May 14, 2020
https://twitter.com/NNPCgroup/status/1260892236482519043?s=19

We love to work with you oooo, abeg call us na���������
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 6:26pm On May 14, 2020
The waiti is really killing, we need closure. At least I expect that the issue on EH should have been mentioned. Our source connections please give us update o.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 7:02pm On May 14, 2020
Charlssey:

We understand that you are not under any obligation to share your information especially with the response you got the last time but truth and light cannot be quenched by negativity and darkness.

Please share with us what you heard. We are in this together and it has been a challenging one year of waiting for most of us. A feedback that inspires hope may make a difference.

Thank you
Actually there is nothing to share. Even GMD himself has refused to comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.