Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4824143 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
mos4phy:
Sir Jarus. I really hope your sources are good enough. I just spoke with a manager level staff and he said invites can't be next week or even next two weeks. He said they had a top level meeting regarding the interview phase but he didn't give me any additional info.

I was really optimistic when you said it would be next week. But I seriously doubt that now with this new information.

Anyways,let's hope for the best.

You just gave the same update I gave. And you went on to say my earlier update contradicts your update. Isn't that confusing?

In any case, it's not like some computer programme. It can change. My update only gave an indication.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by epaulo: 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
Jarus:

You just gave the same update I gave. And you went on to say my earlier update contradicts your update. Isn't that confusing?
good evening Jarus, please any provision for those not staying within lagos and environs with regards to the mock interview... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
Millerules:
Very Nice oga Jarus. But ehn!...what is the discount for those of us DT wants to register with faith? grin grin

lol. My partner in charge of pricing/costing will beat me. I'm only the head of training.

It costs a lot. I will take a leave from my 9-5 job for that week. Our other trainers will also do. We will fly to Abuja and possibly PH for the sessions. About 3 people. Flight costs an average of 60k per return trip. 3 people = 180k. We will lodge in a hotel. Another cost. We will rent venue in Abuja and PH. Another cost.

For the Lagos sessions, no travel requirements, but if our small office in Yaba cannot accommodate the candidates, we may need to rent a venue nearby. Another cost. And of course, we will pay our staff.

We will also spend money to print material for attendees.

You can see it costs a lot to organize this coaching sessions, especially for mass recruitments like NLNG, DPR and NNPC.

And of course, we also want to make profits from our services.

So my brother, that pricing is fair enough.

But trust me, we make a lot of differences. Ask people that have attended our coaching sessions in the past.

An assistant director in CBN once paid almost 100k to fly me to Abuja to coach her in promotion interview.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
Jarus:

lol. My partner in charge of pricing/costing will beat me. I'm only the head of training.

It costs a lot. I will take a leave from my 9-5 job for that week. Our other trainers will also do. We will fly to Abuja and possibly PH for the sessions. About 3 people. Flight costs an average of 60k per return trip. 3 people = 180k. We will lodge in a hotel. Another cost. We will rent venue in Abuja and PH. Another cost.

For the Lagos sessions, no travel requirements, but if our small office in Yaba cannot accommodate the candidates, we may need to rent a venue nearby. Another cost. And of course, we will pay our staff.

You can see it costs a lot to organize this coaching sessions, especially for mass recruitments like NLNG, DPR and NNPC.

But trust me, we make a lot of differences. Ask people that have attended our coaching sessions in the past.

An assistant director in CBN once paid almost 100k to fly me to Abuja to coach her in promotion interview.
How much is the price plz??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by uzoexcel(m): 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nigerians and typing Amen to posts.. undecided

Otidayor28:
Touching Story!

A woman went for an interview in an oil company. After the interview, the Boss & the board members asked the woman. Boss; young lady did you come with a paper signed by a minister, a senator or an army officer?
Young lady ; the person that sent me assured me that the job will be given to me, And he has submitted the paper before I came. Boss; is he a minister?.
Young lady ; He is above a minister. Boss; is he a governor or mr president??
Young lady ; He is above mr president. Boss; my friend are you alright?. Now tell us who sent you befor i get you arrested now. Young lady; Him that sent me, His Name is Almighty God, the owner of everything, both oil & gas. There was a big silent everywhere Boss.; Young lady; you can go. The Young lady went home. After 2 weeks a letter of employment was sent to the woman with GOOD Salary of $9800 us dollar per month, free accommodation & with a Brand new CAR for official use. That is how God wipe her tears away, today she living fine.
-----
You that is reading this post and you believe that God will done a miracle for your life and signed your paper of upliftment Please type Amen and share
I decree to the hand that will type Amen,and share, as this young lady testify, so shall you testify too in Jesus name.Amen'
Happy Sunday
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
irumole1975:

Yeah, I really mean this. They can't pay my salary, that's just it. I applied just to help Nigeria and nnpc. I actually have one chemical like this, that can increase the nnpc yield. And I want to use my smart brain to help them too, as I was one of the best in my school (UNIBEN). coupled with the fact that I have a handsome face any girl will kill for. You can now see why nnpc need me?
lmao...I swear you no well brother....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
epaulo:
good evening Jarus, please any provision for those not staying within lagos and environs with regards to the mock interview... Thanks

Why not arrive Abuja earlier and attend our Abuja session? Or if you live close to Lagos you can join Lagos session and return same day or next day. We had sessions in Lagos, Abuja and PH during NLNG recruitment in 2015 and I remember someome came from Owerri to join the PH session. We had sessions in Lagos and Abuja only for the DPR recruitment and I remember someone came from Kaduna to join the Abuja session.

Lagos and Abuja sessions are confirmed by God's grace as venues for this NNPC sessions.

If we get up to 20 people that choose PH, we will hold a session in PH too for this NNPC mock session. Otherwise, it is uneconomical to travel to PH.

If you don't live in any of those 3 locations, we can still hold a session in your location, provided we get minimum of 20 candidates willing to attend (or you pay fees of 20 people. lol), and provided your location has an airport (I don't travel by road except to my village for sallah. Got serious phobia for road travel).

Alternative is Skype session.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
darado:

How much is the price plz??

See prices here sir https://www.jarushub.com/nnpc-interview-coaching/
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
engrnic:
Amen.ooo. Onye kwe Chi ya ekwe.

Amen
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
Jarus:

See prices here sir https://www.jarushub.com/nnpc-interview-coaching/
Thank you. Affordable.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 5:54am On Jun 18, 2019
how about video samples of your previous trainings?
do you have any? it will go a long way in helping us, am sure 60% won't have access to the training

Jarus:

Why not arrive Abuja earlier and attend our Abuja session? Or if you live close to Lagos you can join Lagos session and return same day or next day. We had sessions in Lagos, Abuja and PH during NLNG recruitment in 2015 and I remember someome came from Owerri to join the PH session. We had sessions in Lagos and Abuja only for the DPR recruitment and I remember someone came from Kaduna to join the Abuja session.

Lagos and Abuja sessions are confirmed by God's grace as venues for this NNPC sessions.

If we get up to 20 people that choose PH, we will hold a session in PH too for this NNPC mock session. Otherwise, it is uneconomical to travel to PH.

If you don't live in any of those 3 locations, we can still hold a session in your location, provided we get minimum of 20 candidates willing to attend (or you pay fees of 20 people. lol), and provided your location has an airport (I don't travel by road except to my village for sallah. Got serious ohobia for road travel).

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 7:20am On Jun 18, 2019
Silverkc:
I only like reading comments, I don't like commenting. My prayer is for me to be called for interview first. I don't want to know when they will invite me or not. I don't even put my mind to it so that i won't have heartbreak in case am not invited, But God forbid.

Government institutions manipulates thier recruitments process always due to high level of political interest in it. That's y I always feel reluctant to apply in any government establishment. My kind advice is that we should not put all our mind to this nnpc work because anything can happen.

Some people might actually pass it but will be replaced by failed candidates. Am not discouraging anyone. But the way I see people commenting, if care is not taken, some people might faint if they are not invited for interview. So pls take it easy, pray to God to help u in life to achieve ur best desire. You want this nnpc job, what if God wants you to be the governor or president of this country tomorrow.

So let God's wish be done, because he is the one that knows the best for us. I don't want to have the heartbreak I had during Nigerian Navy recruitment in 2015. After writing very well, and hoped for nothing less than 85% result, we only saw 3 names in my state. Disgusting. This nnpc stuff is the least of my worries now. I don't want heartbreak again.

Am already employed in the bank but I still want a better job, but instead of it to give me sleepless night and heartbreak again, I rather continue with what am doing and hope for a beta opportunity from God which is the best.

So pals, worry less and continue in ur endeavours. Nnpc or no nnpc, the hussle continues. Wish u guys the best.
...I hope they read this

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 18, 2019
mos4phy:
Sir Jarus. I really hope your sources are good enough. I just spoke with a manager level staff and he said invites can't be next week or even next two weeks. He said they had a top level meeting regarding the interview phase but he didn't give me any additional info.

I was really optimistic when you said it would be next week. But I seriously doubt that now with this new information.

Anyways,let's hope for the best.
..keep being optimistic

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nettra: 9:57am On Jun 18, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nettra: 9:58am On Jun 18, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
for a graduate trainee,
how would one answer the famous interview question "may we know you " "may I know you "

What's your opinion, let's start something interesting here.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by odi104: 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
qwertyboss:
for a graduate trainee,
how would one answer the famous interview question "may we know you " "may I know you "

Tell them about your self, your interests, what you studied at University, your hobbies, etc.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
They are simply telling you to give them what you have on your CV, don't say assume they already know you, i believe your communication and listening skills is about to be tested. Just go ahead to tell them your name, your age. Then breakdown of your education qualification with names of schools finished from. And if at this point you can't recall any other thing you can simply tell them that is all for now.

If there are previous experience from IT and NYSC you can also state them.
qwertyboss:
for a graduate trainee,

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by epaulo: 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
Jarus:

If you don't live in any of those 3 locations, we can still hold a session in your location, provided we get minimum of 20 candidates willing to attend (or you pay fees of 20 people. lol), and provided your location has an airport (I don't travel by road except to my village for sallah. Got serious phobia for road travel).

Skype session will be OK because I reside in enugu
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
Greatken007:
They are simply telling you to give them what you have on your CV, don't say assume they already know you, i believe your communication and listening skills is about to be tested. Just go ahead to tell them your name, your age. Then breakdown of your education qualification with names of schools finished from. And if at this point you can't recall any other thing you can simply tell them that is all for now.

If there are previous experience from IT and NYSC you can also state them.

Gbam. Just summarize your CV. Dont make it too short or too long. An easy way to fail is no being able to anwer that question well - if you cnnot coherently talk about yourself, what else will you be able to talk on?

But if asked to tell them something about you that is not on your CV, different thing.

In that case, mention something light about you, but make sure it is something that is not relevant to the job so as to avoid the question "So why didn't you put it on your CV?"

Personally, if asked to say something about me that is not on my CV, I will say I am an Arsenal fan (with a smiling face). If asked why I didn't put it on my CV, I will say I don't think it's relevant to decision on my hiring, and that a CV is meant to be summary of life course and s short as possible.

But be sure of whatever you say (and and always think of potential follow up questions your answer can trigger). You may have someone on the panel that is also an Arsenal fan and the next question may be for me to list all the 11 Arsenal players that started Euro 2019 final.

So always think of follow up questions to any answer you want to give in interviews in general. And that's why I don't encourage people to lie.

If you say you like reading, be prepared for follow up question on the books you read recently; if you say you love movies, be ready for follow up questions on recent movies you watched.

Oh, Jarus, interview training has not started nah. LOL

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ejimbe92634: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
NW communication just started, just fastened my seat belt
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
ejimbe92634:
NW communication just started,
just fastened my seat belt

If you can't communicate, don't say it.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ejimbe92634: 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
seriously?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Vivaqt(f): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
Jarus:

Sura the tailor! Remember us in your kingdom cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
PRESS RELEASE:

Baru Tasks NUJ on Cross-Border Smuggling of Petroleum Products
…Says Nigeria’s Crude Oil Production Now Steady at 2.3mbpd

Group Managing Director of the Corporation, Dr. Maikanti Baru, called on members of the Nigerian Union of Journalists to join the Corporation is naming and shaming cross-border smugglers of petroleum products.

Dr. Baru, made the call when he played host to the national leadership of the Nigerian Union of Journalists (NUJ) led by its President, Mr. Chris Isiguzo, at the NNPC Towers in Abuja on Tuesday.

The NNPC helmsman said the activities of cross-border petroleum products smugglers had cause much hardship for Nigerians and robbed the nation of huge sums of money and should not be allowed to continue.

He also urged the NUJ to support the NNPC in educating and discouraging people from indulging in illegal refining of petroleum products as it pollutes the air with soot, destroys aquatic lives and the entire ecosystem.

“We are open to collaboration with the journalists because you are everywhere to enable us execute our national mandate in terms gas to power, diesel, kerosene and aviation fuel. Today, PMS is everywhere and I am a fulfilled man,” Baru enthused.

Speaking on the achievements of his management, the GMD disclosed that Nigeria’s current crude oil production was 2.3million barrels per day including condensates, adding that production as at the end of 2018 was 2.1mbpd.

Baru stated that the corporation in compliance with the Economic Recovery and Growth Plan (ERGP) of President Muhammadu Buhari, had reduced the cost of crude oil production per barrel from $27 to $22, with a commitment to drive it further down.

He noted that the Corporation was working round the clock to rid the Federal Government of the huge financial burden of Cash-Call commitment by developing workable alternative funding arrangements.

“The NNPC is increasing crude oil production through its flagship Upstream Company, Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC). The NPDC in 2016 was producing just 65,000 barrels per day equity but as at today, the company is producing 166,000 barrels per day equity but overall production of the company is about 300,000 bpd,” Baru informed.

He said the NPDC was the main supplier of gas to the power sector, stressing that the Corporation was currently producing 1.5million standard cubic feet of gas making NNPC the largest supplier of gas to power.

The NNPC helmsman noted that the Corporation had recorded enormous saving of $1.2bn through its Direct Sale Direct Purchase (DSDP) scheme adopted for petroleum products imports.

He added that through the DSDP scheme, the Corporation had succeeded in ensuring steady supply and distribution of petroleum products across every nook and cranny of the country, adding that as at today he was a happy man because every nook and cranny of the country was well supplied with Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) otherwise known as petrol, kerosene, diesel and aviation fuel.

On transparency, Baru said the Corporation’s drive for openness in its financial operations have yielded much fruits leading to the attraction of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) which have bolstered the national economy.

According to him, the Corporation has instituted a regime of transparent contracting and bidding processes in all its major projects with the full participation of Nigeria Extractive Industry Transparency Initiative (NEITI), Nigerian Content Monitoring and Development Board (NCDMB), Bureau of Public Enterprises and a host of other civil society organisations interested in transparency.

Dr. Baru stated that the NNPC has devised sustainable teamwork between the Oil and Gas Industry and the numerous host communities in the Niger Delta to curb security challenges that had dipped crude oil production some years back.

He disclosed that the rehabilitation of the Port Harcourt Refining and Petrochemical Company (PHRC) had commenced, adding that the Corporation would ensure full rehabilitation of all the state- owned refineries through private financing.

Earlier, President of NUJ, Mr. Isiguzo, congratulated Baru on his 2019 NUJ Distinguished Friend of the Media Award, saying the award was given to him on the basis of his support for the media and freedom of the press.

He lauded the GMD for the stability in national crude oil production, noting that the gesture had repositioned NNPC to become globally competitive.

NDU UGHAMADU
Group General Manager
Group Public Affairs Division
NNPC, Abuja.
18th June, 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
PRESS RELEASE:

NNPC Cautions Disabled Protesters against Siege on its Premises... Says Corporation is Disability Friendly

The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has decried incessant blockades of its premises by people living with disabilities, saying the individuals involved should learn to transmit their concerns to the corporation through appropriate channels.

NNPC’s Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs Division, Mr. Ndu Ughamadu, in a release today in Abuja, said the action of the group was unbecoming, adding that repeated obstructions were inimical to the daily business of the corporation, given the National Oil Company’s contribution to the coffers of the three tiers of government in the Country.

The NNPC spokesperson explained that the corporation was a disability-friendly company which has in its employ persons with disability and had equally made special provisions for this group in its on-going recruitment exercise.

He stated that while employing persons with disability was a corporate policy of NNPC, however, such employment offers must pass through acceptable processes and procedures.

Mr. Ughamadu cautioned the protesters against further siege on the premises of NNPC.

NDU UGHAMADU
Group General Manager
Group Public Affairs Division
NNPC, Abuja.
18th June, 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JonCina(m): 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
Just to share what I heard today to the few who are looking for information from anywhere:

* There were questions in every set that didn't have answers in the options provided & they were deliberate.
Negative marking was applied to such questions while those who skipped/let them blank had extra/bonus marks.

* Everything is concluded as per the test and those to be invited penciled already.

* Invitations for interview should be concluded - ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL, before end of next week.

* New employees will resume either in July or worst case August.

RECOMMENDATION:
√ Put your best effort in what you do currently
√ Do not allow the process to disturb you since those to be contacted have been confirmed: your worry won't change a thing.
√ It is not all that passed the test that will be invited for interview.

SOURCE: A hopeful who was told about her test score and other information of which I posted some of the very relevant ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
JonCina:
Just to share what I heard today to the few who are looking for information from anywhere:

* There were questions in every set that didn't have answers in the options provided & they were deliberate.
Negative marking was applied to such questions while those who skipped/let them blank had extra/bonus marks.

* Everything is concluded as per the test and those to be invited penciled already.

* Invitations for interview should be concluded - ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL, before end of next week.

RECOMMENDATION:
√ Do not allow the process to disturb you since those to be contacted have been confirmed: your worry won't change a thing.

SOURCE: A hopeful who was told about her test score and other information of which I posted some of the very relevant ones.
Thanks for the update. Did your source tell you anything about the pass mark? What is it? And does it cut across all the states? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Acuna91: 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
JonCina:

RECOMMENDATION:

Heresay everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Emzenoz(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
JonCina:

RECOMMENDATION:

From this write up, I can pin point few things about the recruiting processes which I would just say one of them. It's not a smooth process, for your friend to know her score even before hand, it might have been manipulated and the ones that have longlegs has been selected. Anyway I know I'm among sha. But the process is biased already .... *That's if you speak the truth about what you said*
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
shocked

Mehn.....I answered the whole freaking 60, even d few which I left blank initially, I went back & filled them up. Wow.....Am such a genius, what a blunder grin

Well...what will be, will definitely be..Make I drink my green tea & sleep jare

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.