Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4824918 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 1:03am On Jun 26, 2020
jurrell:
Usually I wouldn't post anything here until I had a date but since there was no specific date attached to the information i didn't want to post it just to build up our Hope's,but i know we need all the information we can get and just knowing that the list has been approved sounds like good enough news for me...traffic or no traffic changes absolutely nothing..what we pray and hope for is positive outcome...let's take every info as it comes..
E don do na. You said your news the last time. Which one is this one again? The likes wey we gee you b4 nor reach you? wink wink wink
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by danielcca: 8:39am On Jun 26, 2020
Someone please share wt me the telegram link for the EHs. Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 11:46am On Jun 26, 2020
danielcca:
Someone please share wt me the telegram link for the EHs. Thanks

Someone with the link should please help those who are in need if it.

However, in my own opinion, and by the grace of God if I get the APL, I intend to open a telegram group for those of us who got the letter to relate better on the way forward.

Right now, joining an open telegram group makes no sense to me for the following reasons:

1. It will not bear any exclusive info different from what is obtainable here on NL

2. It gives more room for constituting nuisance by those who have no business being in the group in the first place (e.g. GTs both successful and unsuccessful, unsuccessful EHs or outright non-applicants).

I intend to selectively add those who can produce screenshots of their censored APL blotting out every other info except their names and perhaps the position applied for as stated on the letter. This screenshot shall be forwarded to a designated email I'll provide for vetting before being added to the telegram group to ensure chaffs are separated from the wheat (no offense intended). Kindly note that I'll have to share my screenshot as well to every member that have forwarded theirs to ensure transparency.

N.B. I may not get the APL but this template can be adopted by those of us who'll get it.

May God favour us all in Jesus' name. Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
BenFlash:

I intend to selectively add those who can produce screenshots of their censored APL blotting out every other info except their names and perhaps the position applied for as stated on the letter. This screenshot shall be forwarded to a designated email I'll provide for vetting before being added to the telegram group to ensure chaffs are separated from the wheat (no offense intended). Kindly note that I'll have to share my screenshot as well to every member that have forwarded theirs to ensure transparency.

N.B. I may not get the APL but this template can be adopted by those of us who'll get it.

You get luck say you mention d highlighted part, or else I be wan come for your head. All dz Plans and thoughts are not even necessary now. No one knows when the APL will come. Let’s just chill first till this thing come.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
BenFlash:

However, in my own opinion, and by the grace of God if I get the APL, I intend to open a telegram group for those of us who got the letter to relate better on the way forward.

Right now, joining an open telegram group makes no sense to me for the following reasons:

1. It will not bear any exclusive info different from what is obtainable here on NL

2. It gives more room for constituting nuisance by those who have no business being in the group in the first place (e.g. GTs both successful and unsuccessful, unsuccessful EHs or outright non-applicants).

APL don show?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
cocococo:

You get luck say you mention d highlighted part, or else I be wan come for your head. All dz Plans and thoughts are not even necessary now. No one knows when the APL will come. Let’s just chill first till this thing come.

Lol, even if a plan has been made 5 years prior, as long as one accepts that the APL will come eventually, then it is necessary. All one need do is come back to this comment for implementation. That is not so hard is it?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
BenFlash:

Can't I get my hands on a censored APL online and forward same to you in order to join the group?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Originakalokalo:

Can't I get my hands on a censored APL online and forward same to you in order to join the group?

That's a good one. To address this, further scrutiny shall be done for APLs with similar info to determine the impostor. Phone numbers shall be included in the email to ascertain correspondence between the name on Truecaller and that on the APL.

It may not be totally foolproof but you can agree with me that it will curb impostors to a large extent. Further sifting shall be done when official mails are provided for the real candidates.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
BenFlash:

That's a good one. To address this, further scrutiny shall be done for APLs with similar info to determine the impostor. Phone numbers shall be included in the email to ascertain correspondence between the name on Truecaller and that on the APL.

It may not be totally foolproof but you can agree with me that it will curb impostors to a large extent. Further sifting shall be done when official mails are provided for the real candidates.

Good.

Previous email notifications from NNPC came a little after 3.pm.

Today is gone.

Let's enjoy our weekend guys.

We hope for closure next week.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eyenkuzi: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
Professor, Greetings.We sight you.Any update?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eyenkuzi: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
Professor, Greetings.We sight you.Any update? cry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 11:45am On Jun 28, 2020
Ndi nnpc grin grin embarassed tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
Those with credible info, this question is prolly a cliché but I can't help but ask if anything is really cooking this week?

I am tempted to believe that @Cavalier's info was for the additional GTs and not for the EHs as purported. I may be wrong though.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
BenFlash:
Those with credible info, this question is prolly a cliché but I can't help but ask if anything is really cooking this week?

I am tempted to believe that @Cavalier's info was for the additional GTs and not for the EHs as purported. I may be wrong though.
Relax, E.H is the center point now. Just wait for it!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
zoputa:
Relax, E.H is the center point now. Just wait for it!

Telling me to do what I have been doing by default for almost a year is not the response I am looking for.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
We dey here

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Course Code: Patience 607,
Credit Load: 9 credit load.
Course Title: Awaiting E.H APL till fulfillment.

Remark from course adviser: You will get your E.H APL soon.

Have a lovely day.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eyenkuzi: 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thanks Zoputa.Wish they can put a date on this'soon'.It has 'teyed' o

quote author=zoputa post=91195677]Course Code: Patience 607,

Have a lovely day.
[/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
God ooo ep us plssssss cry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
This is first-class job patience
Eyenkuzi:
Thanks Zoputa.Wish they can put a date on this'soon'.It has 'teyed' o

quote author=zoputa post=91195677]Course Code: Patience 607,

Have a lovely day.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
The E.H is where the main recruitment is...

Cheer up! The day APL drops for you, your joy will replace the pains of the delay..'

God, please touch this people to send it.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
zoputa:

Cheer up! The day APL drops for you, your joy will replace the pains of the delay..'

Hooha is that you? grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
Pastor Hooha cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
This sounds like our erstwhile pastor hooha. We missed you or him(if it is not you).

zoputa:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
Tekoa:
This sounds like our erstwhile pastor hooha. We missed you or him(if it is not you).

By God's grace it was me using hooha then! I think this time around the miracle rain will fall in several confinements.. The whole stuff is deep, very deep, but God will express His mercy in speedy dimensions this time around in Jesus name. Amen. It is only God that can do it, and He is set because the hour has come.

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
zoputa:
By God's grace it was me using hooha then! I think this time around the miracle rain will fall in several confinements.. The whole stuff is deep, very deep, but God will express His mercy in speedy dimensions this time around in Jesus name. Amen. It is only God that can do it, and He is set because the hour has come.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
zoputa:
grin
amen pastor hooha

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
zoputa:
Thank you for revealing yourself. But can I ask? Why did you deactivate your former account? And why did you come back? Just asking o.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cavalier: 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
Very funny,Benflash; don't give in to such temptations.Why would I be talking about GTs when I have no interest in that cadre? I am an EH and expecting the APL for the highest EH category and I know what my inquiries are about. I will help by throwing some light into what has been occurring since I last commented here: Our dear MKK has requested the completed EH list and sent it back to the Review Panel 3 DIFFERENT times in the last two and a half weeks and no one knows exactly what he is checking for. The onus is on him to release the consolidated list which has been ready for three weeks plus now.We have no choice but to sit down and wait.
BenFlash:

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 12:07am On Jun 30, 2020
Cavalier:
Very funny,Benflash; don't give in to such temptations.Why would I be talking about GTs when I have no interest in that cadre? I am an EH and expecting the APL for the highest EH category and I know what my inquiries are about. I will help by throwing some light into what has been occurring since I last commented here: Our dear MKK has requested the completed EH list and sent it back to the Review Panel 3 DIFFERENT times in the last two and a half weeks and no one knows exactly what he is checking for. The onus is on him to release the consolidated list which has been ready for three weeks plus now.We have no choice but to sit down and wait.
Ok good. I’m glad you didn’t mention a timeline. Please, no more dates or timeline like you did the last time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.