Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,893 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:08 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4807793 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cavalier: 12:42am On Jun 30, 2020
Hey cocococo, if you read my post correctly,it was purely reported speech which I would still have repeated if I was given a date now to look forward to. There are always intrigues in Nigerian things and so everything planned remains tentative until it actually happens.If you remember,someone here said GT APLs would be out on or before 14th February and it did after many tentative dates that may not have been wrong but was just not in sync with some top dog's interests.
cocococo:

Ok good. I’m glad you didn’t mention a timeline. Please, no more dates or timeline like you did the last time.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 1:47am On Jun 30, 2020
Cavalier:
Very funny,Benflash; don't give in to such temptations.Why would I be talking about GTs when I have no interest in that cadre? I am an EH and expecting the APL for the highest EH category and I know what my inquiries are about. I will help by throwing some light into what has been occurring since I last commented here: Our dear MKK has requested the completed EH list and sent it back to the Review Panel 3 DIFFERENT times in the last two and a half weeks and no one knows exactly what he is checking for. The onus is on him to release the consolidated list which has been ready for three weeks plus now.We have no choice but to sit down and wait.

Thanks for addressing this

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Charlssey(m): 6:41am On Jun 30, 2020
Cavalier:
Very funny,Benflash; don't give in to such temptations.Why would I be talking about GTs when I have no interest in that cadre? I am an EH and expecting the APL for the highest EH category and I know what my inquiries are about. I will help by throwing some light into what has been occurring since I last commented here: Our dear MKK has requested the completed EH list and sent it back to the Review Panel 3 DIFFERENT times in the last two and a half weeks and no one knows exactly what he is checking for. The onus is on him to release the consolidated list which has been ready for three weeks plus now.We have no choice but to sit down and wait.

Thank you for sharing this info.

As for Oga MKK, what is he still reviewing in a recruitment that is over a year old? It will end in praise though.

At least we're sure the end is near.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2020
Every dry bone is about to race like chariots fit for battle. Be not weary, God has opened the case file.

Remain blessed in Jesus precious name. Amen

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Tuesday don go ooo

Been checking my email every 30mins embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
allthingsgood:
Tuesday don go ooo

Been checking my email every 30mins embarassed lipsrsealed

A Friday is MORE LIKELY to be the day.

2012 and 2020 agree with this.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
I
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
Praying to be one of the successful ones is better than how soon .God for bid for a person to wait more than a year and later be sideline no easy .God pls make us among the successful .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
Psyco119:
Praying to be one of the successful ones is better than how soon .God for bid for a person to wait more than a year and later be sideline no easy .God pls make us among the successful .
How many of una God wan help so, and wetin be the criteria wey God wan use to take choose d people wey he go help? wink Just thinking. wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
cocococo:

How many of una God wan help so, and wetin be the criteria wey God wan use to take choose d people wey he go help? wink Just thinking. wink

Lolz
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darella(m): 2:02am On Jul 01, 2020
Happy New month

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
May this EH recruitment exercise come to an end this July and most importantly may God's favour shine on us. Amen. The wait has been exhausting

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adeakin777: 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
Happy new month to every one and especially the EH Hopefuls. Who knows, maybe the list will be released this month to resume in September. I do pray so and perhaps i'd be favored with a birthday present. #ifwisheswerehorses.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
And that certain day, you will hear things like...

(1) I have received...

(2) I have been refreshing my email, but nothing yet.......NNPC oooooooooh, please please please pleaseeeeee.....Then you will hear "I have received oooooooooh". Finally I got it. The success mail has dropped.

(3) God will give you your NNPC APL in Jesus name. Amen..

Just how you will feel when you see that email with NNPC logo saying "Congratulations".

May God show us mercy and enlist us in Jesus precious name. Amen.

29 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilodez: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Please what is happening. This silence is very loud.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
lilodez:
Please what is happening. This silence is very loud.
The silence is what is happening!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
adeakin777:
Happy new month to every one and especially the EH Hopefuls. Who knows, maybe the list will be released this month to resume in September. I do pray so and perhaps i'd be favored with a birthday present. #ifwisheswerehorses.

Or released in September to resume January
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
allthingsgood:

embarassed sad embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
allthingsgood:

Lol. Guy you wicked o.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 10:23am On Jul 03, 2020
Originakalokalo:

A Friday is MORE LIKELY to be the day.

2012 and 2020 agree with this.

Just friendly reminder, today is Friday o
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2020
allthingsgood:

Just friendly reminder, today is Friday o

From that statement, I did not predict that NNPC will send APLs today.....

..... Also, the word "more likely" was in Uppercase for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hey!! Cheer up again! Cheer up!! Move out from your dining table of discouragement. You will never walk alone. Never give up!! Next week is pregnant.... Pregnant for a reason very best known to me. We hope in God and He doesn't fail at all...... When the APL reaches you, joy will be your meal, and you will forgive NNPC in a haste because your satisfaction has come......

God giving you the APL is far more important than any complain here.

God will give you the APL in Jesus precious name. Amen.

Happy prosperous weekend to you.

God bless you thoroughly in Jesus name. Amen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilodez: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
I am tired of all these. Please someone with something concrete please step forward. @ Cavalier please is there any progress on the matter?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
zoputa:
Hey!! Cheer up again! Cheer up!! Move out from your dining table of discouragement. You will never walk alone. Never give up!! Next week is pregnant.... Pregnant for a reason very best known to me. We hope in God and He doesn't fail at all...... When the APL reaches you, joy will be your meal, and you will forgive NNPC in a haste because your satisfaction has come......

God giving you the APL is far more important than any complain here.

God will give you the APL in Jesus precious name. Amen.

Happy prosperous weekend to you.

God bless you thoroughly in Jesus name. Amen

HAHAHAHAHA !!!

I could help bust bust into laughter

Next week again grin shocked
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
allthingsgood:

HAHAHAHAHA !!!

I could help bust bust into laughter

Next week again grin shocked
Yes...I know why I said so...Let's hope for next week...I was not even putting much mind this Friday....But next week has a system to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
I think that now that interstate lockdown has been lifted, the APL should receive greater urgency.

Let's hope for the best.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
zoputa:
Yes...I know why I said so...Let's hope for next week...I was not even putting much mind this Friday....But next week has a system to me.

Yes pls give us more info if you have now .
So that we can know where to put our minds towards next week .if not for the "As soon as possible "of GMD that even bring my mind back here .
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Psyco119:

Yes pls give us more info if you have now .
So that we can know where to put our minds towards next week .if not for the "As soon as possible "of GMD that even bring my mind back here .
Let me be plain as a human being. Personally I know a pattern, the pattern happened before interview dates was released. The pattern scarcely happens, but the pattern is very likely to happen in related way on Monday next week, except it is shifted till Tuesday. I I am not God, only God knows best, but that pattern has worked. That is the pattern I am watching. Anyway, God knows the best. I speak based on my personal observation, so take it easy with me.... God knows best

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by enoks(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Something must have gone wrong

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 5:58am On Jul 04, 2020
zoputa:
Let me be plain as a human being. Personally I know a pattern, the pattern happened before interview dates was released. The pattern scarcely happens, but the pattern is very likely to happen in related way on Monday next week, except it is shifted till Tuesday. I I am not God, only God knows best, but that pattern has worked. That is the pattern I am watching. Anyway, God knows the best. I speak based on my personal observation, so take it easy with me.... God knows best

We pray this your pattern to be reality .
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2020
In my own opinion, I believe the undue delay is because God is judiciously packaging something BIG for those of us that will eventually receive the APL. He is also taking time to weed out the forces that may stand against the ordinary Nigerian (without connect) getting some of these appointments.

Whatever the situation is, all glory belongs to God for He is worthy. Amen.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.