Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4824908 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
zoputa:
In all genuiness, the pattern did not click Monday and Tuesday. . It is a happening that has happened before interview dates were released. I speak as a human being. I was expecting it to happen today. I speak as a human being. Please any further clarity, inform me and I will tell you. Only God can help us.
Hey guys. In case you didn't know, we have a ghost in our midst who has decided to speak as a human being so that we can understand.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
NNPC GMD, Mele Kyari: The Game Changer

TheLiberatorOnlineReport

All is set for the one year anniversary of the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Mele Kyari.

President Muhammadu Buhari appointed Mele Kolo Kyari, the Group Managing Director of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) on the 8th of July, 2019 few days before the retirement of the erstwhile GMD, Late Dr. Maikanti Baru. Kyari who hails from Borno state, North east region of the country was the group general manager crude oil marketing division of the corporation (GGM COMD) before his appointment.

Kyari hit the ground running two weeks later by unveiling his three-point initiative tagged as “TAPE” i.e Transparency, Accountability and Performance Excellence to drive the corporation’s growth. In his presentation at the unveiling of TAPE at the NNPC towers, Abuja, GMD said the corporation has the caliber of staff to propel it to global greatness. He reiterated his commitment to pursuing and actualizing the objectives he enunciated at his inauguration.

As the group managing director, GMD marks his first year in office here are some of his achievements in the last one year after unveiling TAPE.

NNPC Group Managing Director, Mele presided over the ceremony of final investment decision (FID) with it’s investment partners shell, Total and ENI to go ahead with the construction of train 7 of the Nigerian Liquefied National gas (NLNG) in November 2019. He said, the NLNG train 7 projects would rake $20bn revenue into the coffers of Federal Government and create 10,000 direct and 40,000 indirect jobs.

Mele Kyari completed the 2019 Graduate Trainees component of the recruitment exercise that he inherited and also promised to close out the experienced hire co[color=#990000][/color]mponent of 2019 recruitment soon.

The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation launched six lubricating oils into the Nigerian markets, the lubricants that were unveiled include: Nitro Diamond, Nitro Gold, Nitro super 40 Nitro Engine oils, Rhino X and Rhino HD engine oils.

The NNPC GMD, Mele Kyari Launched Operation white, an initiative for tracking of movement of petroleum products.

At the events kyari urged members of the team to deliver on the national task with deepened sense of patriotism and excellence.

The Group Managing Director of the NNPC Mele Kyari, energized major oil Companies and its partners to donate N21bn intervention for covid-19 in Nigeria.

The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation under the able leadership of Mele Kyari, published it’s 2018 audited accounts for the first time in 43 years.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
cocococo:

Hey guys. In case you didn't know, we have a ghost in our midst who has decided to speak as a human being so that we can understand.

Abeg ooh! I no be ghost. When I mean "I speak as human being"... I mean I spoke on this issue more with my human reasoning than spiritually-led... God bless you

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
Psyco119:

This one you are saying "I speak as a human being " I dey fear you ohhhhhhh.
Pls tell us more as non human .When are we likely to be called ??.
Abeg ooh! relax it is well
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 7:59am On Jul 08, 2020
Aremolomi:
NNPC GMD, Mele Kyari: The Game Changer

TheLiberatorOnlineReport

All is set for the one year anniversary of the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Mele Kyari.

President Muhammadu Buhari appointed Mele Kolo Kyari, the Group Managing Director of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) on the 8th of July, 2019 few days before the retirement of the erstwhile GMD, Late Dr. Maikanti Baru. Kyari who hails from Borno state, North east region of the country was the group general manager crude oil marketing division of the corporation (GGM COMD) before his appointment.

Kyari hit the ground running two weeks later by unveiling his three-point initiative tagged as “TAPE” i.e Transparency, Accountability and Performance Excellence to drive the corporation’s growth. In his presentation at the unveiling of TAPE at the NNPC towers, Abuja, GMD said the corporation has the caliber of staff to propel it to global greatness. He reiterated his commitment to pursuing and actualizing the objectives he enunciated at his inauguration.

As the group managing director, GMD marks his first year in office here are some of his achievements in the last one year after unveiling TAPE.

NNPC Group Managing Director, Mele presided over the ceremony of final investment decision (FID) with it’s investment partners shell, Total and ENI to go ahead with the construction of train 7 of the Nigerian Liquefied National gas (NLNG) in November 2019. He said, the NLNG train 7 projects would rake $20bn revenue into the coffers of Federal Government and create 10,000 direct and 40,000 indirect jobs.

Mele Kyari completed the 2019 Graduate Trainees component of the recruitment exercise that he inherited and also promised to close out the experienced hire co[color=#990000][/color]mponent of 2019 recruitment soon.

The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation launched six lubricating oils into the Nigerian markets, the lubricants that were unveiled include: Nitro Diamond, Nitro Gold, Nitro super 40 Nitro Engine oils, Rhino X and Rhino HD engine oils.

The NNPC GMD, Mele Kyari Launched Operation white, an initiative for tracking of movement of petroleum products.

At the events kyari urged members of the team to deliver on the national task with deepened sense of patriotism and excellence.

The Group Managing Director of the NNPC Mele Kyari, energized major oil Companies and its partners to donate N21bn intervention for covid-19 in Nigeria.

The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation under the able leadership of Mele Kyari, published it’s 2018 audited accounts for the first time in 43 years.

Good one from MKK.

He should tag the completion of the EH recruitment with his one year in office.

It's a smart move if you ask me.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2020
Nothing smart about it bro .. he should stop wasting our time and release the list immediately

Originakalokalo:

Good one from MKK.

He should tag the completion of the EH recruitment with his one year in office.

It's a smart move if you ask me.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 8:14am On Jul 08, 2020
Aremolomi:
Nothing smart about it bro .. he should stop wasting our time and release the list immediately

I understand.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 08, 2020
Let them just release the list so that we can move positively forward....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life...Proverbs 13:12.

Delay is a painful experience. "It is sometimes the expiration of the timeline for patience". Except a delay is from God, it is not good at all. Delay makes people ask God questions with reverence, it makes people become more human. Even me, human feelings do come in sometimes, even while I still hope in God. But I will be a winner if I get the APL.

The best you can ever achieve on this painful wait is getting the NNPC APL. Your wait cannot expire without reward. May your pains be replaced with NNPC APL in Jesus name. Amen.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by addiephilips(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
*Amen*

zoputa:
Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life...Proverbs 13:12.

Delay is a painful experience. "It is sometimes the expiration of the timeline for patience". Except a delay is from God, it is not good at all. Delay makes people ask God questions with reverence, it makes people become more human. Even me, human feelings do come in sometimes, even while I still hope in God. But I will be a winner if I get the APL.

The best you can ever achieve on this painful wait is getting the NNPC APL. Your wait cannot expire without reward. May your pains be replaced with NNPC APL in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
Amen �

zoputa:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by babtol235(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
zoputa:
Abeg ooh! I no be ghost. When I mean "I speak as human being"... I mean I spoke on this issue more with my human reasoning than spiritually-led... God bless you

It is well
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
zoputa:
When I say this issue, I mean "the one I talked about a particular pattern which I expected on Monday, Tuesday"...Be cleared!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
zoputa:
When I say this issue, I mean "the one I talked about a particular pattern which I expected on Monday, Tuesday"...Be cleared!

grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
zoputa:

Mtschew. undecided

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 6:43am On Jul 09, 2020
Another week gone, still no show
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 6:46am On Jul 09, 2020
allthingsgood:
Another week gone, still no show
No show o, but something is telling me sha that it is this month, like monthend.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 7:39am On Jul 09, 2020
When the EH list finally comes out.

Some who can’t control themselves from ‘louding’ it to their family, friends and the whole community in general.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 7:39am On Jul 09, 2020
Some who will almost go crazy because they have now finally made it in life.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 7:40am On Jul 09, 2020
Some who their family were looking at them like babies because they didn’t use to bring money home, but now they are adults as per they are now earning real money.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 7:40am On Jul 09, 2020
Some who will start remembering people that did not respect them before, and now they are planning on how they will show them pepper.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 7:41am On Jul 09, 2020
Some who will resume pursuing woman up and down because they can now afford it.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 7:41am On Jul 09, 2020
Some who used to hate women because of poverty before, but now, they want to marry.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 7:44am On Jul 09, 2020
And finally, some who did not make the list and their life remaining the same. Kpele for these ones. cry End of my story. tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 09, 2020
cocococo:
When the EH list comes finally out.

Some who can’t control themselves from ‘louding’ it to their family, friends and the whole community in general.
haha! This is severe loud noising

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
Mr flowwolf9 longest time. Watagwan.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dmakoy: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hmn. It's One Full Year Already!!! Exactly this time on July 9th, 2019; I finished my interview, hoping in God to make it a success story for me & many others.

#OneYearOn, NNPC wetin dey play for this EH recruitment na? cry

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adeakin777: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
Is there anyone having a challenge in accessing the recruitment portal? I just can't seem to access the recruitment site for a couple of days now.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
Wow!
This thread. Mehn!Those days of hoping and praying and waiting.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
cocococo:
And finally, some who did not make the list and their life still remaining the same. Kpele for these ones. cry End of my story. tongue
bro, which category u come dey? cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by babtol235(m): 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
grin
Fremanb4:
bro, which category u come dey? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.