Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4823579 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RayOB1: 6:33am On Sep 18, 2020
These contract staff people have come again.

Pastor Hooha, abeg coman pray for them!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 6:44am On Sep 18, 2020
allthingsgood:
It has not been cancelled.

I choose to believe you. Anyways, I always only believe positive news.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 7:41am On Sep 18, 2020
I really don't know why the cancellation rumours is peddled. If GMD said NNPC will get back to us after they're done with the ongoing skills gap needs, why don't we chill and watch what happens next and if the GTs resume as well, we can then begin to go down the cancellation rumours if nothing happens. For me, until it's official, it's all but rumours for now.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by flowwolf09: 8:12am On Sep 18, 2020
Fremanb4:
I really don't know why the cancellation rumours is peddled. If GMD said NNPC will get back to us after they're done with the ongoing skills gap needs, why don't we chill and watch what happens next and if the GTs resume as well, we can then begin to go down the cancellation rumours if nothing happens. For me, until it's official, it's all but rumours for now.

This cancellation rumour started because GMD and top mgt visited FCC, and same day the recruitment site went down.

Nothing you wont hear without official position.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2020
Fremanb4:

Me too. Until it's officially announced I am still waiting for my APL.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by WrathJustified: 9:22am On Sep 18, 2020
Gianluigizona:

It's not definite. depends on your role and day rate.
Thanks. Can you give a range..for an operations eng with max 1.5 year exp
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gianluigizona(m): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2020
WrathJustified:
Thanks. Can you give a range..for an operations eng with max 1.5 year exp

400k to 550k. This is your ALL inclusive gross pay.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by electof: 11:13am On Sep 18, 2020
I spoke with my source.

The recruitment has not been cancelled. It is suspended until full opening of the economy...Just like other agencies.

He mentioned that GTs are still at home...There is no point going ahead with EH.

"Exercise more patience". He said.

It is well.

I will just advice that we should expect less from the recruitment.....that way, we will not be too disappointed with whatever comes.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2020
U don change mouth just now !!!

electof:

I spoke with my source.

The recruitment has not been cancelled. It is suspended until full opening of the economy...Just like other agencies.

He mentioned that GTs are still at home...There is no point going ahead with EH.

"Exercise more patience". He said.

It is well.

I will just advice that we should expect less from the recruitment.....that way, we will not be too disappointed with whatever comes.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by electof: 11:31am On Sep 18, 2020
Aremolomi:

I just spoke with him this morning.

That's The message I got.

It is not an encouraging one if you read between the lines.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by electof: 11:37am On Sep 18, 2020
Aremolomi:

You really need to read before commenting.

The negative post was yesterday at night when the news just broke..

I posted this last comment after seeing my source this morning.

It is well with you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Deustchemann(m): 11:59am On Sep 18, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by WrathJustified: 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
Gianluigizona:

400k to 550k. This is your ALL inclusive gross pay.
Thanks a lot. i just PMed you for one more last clarification
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
I am tired of the ups and downs... today, everything is good; tomorrow, everything is bad; next tomorrow, everything is good and bad; next next tomorrow, everything is good again grin

It is well!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by electof: 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
BonjourATous:
I am tired of the ups and downs... today, everything is good; tomorrow, everything is bad; next tomorrow, everything is good and bad; next next tomorrow, everything is good again grin
grin grin
It is well!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is well indeed.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
So, where are we now? Good or bad?

electof:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is well indeed.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by electof: 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
vyke2008:
So, where are we now? Good or bad?

Middle.

Not completely good nor bad.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 8:21am On Sep 19, 2020
electof:

Middle.

Not completely good nor bad.

But from TAPE GMD is always campaigning I don't see him canceling it .If that happen NO TAPE in it .
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2020
Does anyone know y the website is down?

It has been down for abt 2 days. If it's not back up b4 the end of next week, I feel it is worth being concerned, not necessarily in a negative way smiley
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by electof: 9:54am On Sep 19, 2020
I am certain that the recruitment has not been cancelled.

The economy and lockdown are responsible for the delay.

The portal shutdown is also positive.

I believe.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
Psyco119:

But from TAPE GMD is always campaigning I don't see him canceling it .If that happen NO TAPE in it .

TAPE means they will get back to applicants. Good or Bad. Thats TAPE.

TAPE requires you to be open minded even if the feedback is cancellation or continuation.

That is TAPE.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
DeepRealm:

TAPE requires you to be open minded even if the feedback is cancellation or continuation.

That is TAPE.

Yeah, you are right...pls what does error 1016 mean?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
Lets all tweet and get this nicely put thought out there on social media platform! Makes absolute sense!

DeepRealm:

That is TAPE.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by electof: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
MI6:
Lets all tweet and get this nicely put thought out there on social media platform! Makes absolute sense!

The recruitment is not cancelled.

We should nicely demand for swift completion of the process.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
BonjourATous:
Does anyone know y the website is down?

It has been down for abt 2 days. If it's not back up b4 the end of next week, I feel it is worth being concerned, not necessarily in a negative way smiley
So, if it is worth being concerned about, can it be in a positive way?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
MI6:

What is special abt it that we have to tweet it ? All we have been asking from them is to get back to us. It wouldn't even b a good idea to tweet abt cancellation
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by electof: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
BonjourATous:
i

What is special abt it that we have to tweet it ? All we have been asking from them is to get back to us. It wouldn't even b a good idea to tweet abt cancellation

Our tweet is to nicely ask them to complete the EH component....

Cancelation is a rumour until formally announced.

An experience hire should not act on rumors.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.