Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4824225 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by enoks(m): 9:03am On Jan 21, 2021
Kilowaggz:
I know its quiet difficult to swallow..but the info came not just from a source but from one of those that trained them...no be them say...he categorically stated 290 were trained..and the rest that are still waiting will have to move on because no recruitment coming anytime soon.I swear as he was talking..I just weak...belike den pour me cold water...what will I gain by lieing..

Thanks for your update.
I can categorically tell you that not a single soul has been issued APL for EH category. Some people here have access to the very top and just come here to gloss over information flying around. Relax and be hopeful to be among the lucky ones to be issued.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 9:23am On Jan 21, 2021
If any like that had happened the news would have been all over the cooperation. Am sure the person telling you doesn't want to help you.

quote author=Kilowaggz post=98273329]I know its quiet difficult to swallow..but the info came not just from a source but from one of those that trained them...no be them say...he categorically stated 290 were trained..and the rest that are still waiting will have to move on because no recruitment coming anytime soon.I swear as he was talking..I just weak...belike den pour me cold water...what will I gain by lieing..[/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2021
It is difficult to hide this E.H recruitment; after all the Twitter and newspaper publications, coupled with the interested powers or personalities.. Can you hide 290 people without it leaking out massively? Don't worry yourself, just pray you get the APL

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 21, 2021
enoks:

Thanks for your update.
I can categorically tell you that not a single soul has been issued APL for EH category. Some people here have access to the very top and just come here to gloss over information flying around. Relax and be hopeful to be among the lucky ones to be issued.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 11:22am On Jan 21, 2021
enoks:

Thanks for your update.
maybe so,I merely spoke based on what I learnt last night and how certain he was both of numbers and those involved ie both recruitment and replacement..I hope he is wrong.. if not..it would be a shame
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vas2net(m): 11:32am On Jan 21, 2021
Kilowaggz:
maybe so,I merely spoke based on what I learnt last night and how certain he was both of numbers and those involved ie both recruitment and replacement..I hope he is wrong.. if not..it would be a shame

He is definitely wrong!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Proffessorr: 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kilowaggz:
I know its quiet difficult to swallow..but the info came not just from a source but from one of those that trained them...no be them say...he categorically stated 290 were trained..and the rest that are still waiting will have to move on because no recruitment coming anytime soon.I swear as he was talking..I just weak...belike den pour me cold water...what will I gain by lieing..

Thanks for the info, but from my discussion with some senior NNPC staff at the beginning of the month, no EH candidate from the 2019 recruitment exercise had been called. I also met some of the GTs who came in to collect their letters for Medical screening.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
Proffessorr:

Thanks for the info, but from my discussion with some senior NNPC staff at the beginning of the month, no EH candidate from the 2019 recruitment exercise had been called. I also met some of the GTs who came in to collect their letters for Medical screening.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eyenkuzi: 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nobody had been issued APL for EH.We rest our hope on this quarter

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
Eyenkuzi:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2021
Eyenkuzi:
Maybe June/July! There is another MPE/IOR slated for March, 2021. Pls mark the word maybe.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
fidebbs:

Maybe June/July! There is another MPE/IOR slated for March, 2021. Pls mark the word maybe.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

My end game is the end of March. If the GMD decides to discard the recruitment, it is his problem.

I will reconfigure my mind after the last day of March.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Originakalokalo:

My end game is the end of March. If the GMD decides to discard the recruitment, it is his problem.

You are wise.... Imagine someone roaming on this thread after March...After March, keep Marching...We hope to be fixed before then. It is not difficult to employee the E.H, it is gonna happen.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
Originakalokalo:

Same here bro, by God's Grace it will end in praise for us

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SomebodysMrs(f): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
I just remembered this thread and I thought to check.... February 2020 was a really sad month for me. Fell into a really low moment cos of this recruitment cos I was honestly looking forward to it.
Thank God for family though. I've promised myself not to ever be so emotionally invested in my job hunt again before I go and kill myself.
I would advise EH guys to forget about this recruitment. Pretend like it never happened so that whenever any information comes out, you'll be fine even if its favourable or not.
Cheers.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
Let's watch out for February 2021....

Let's believe God....

As you wait, may God give you mighty blessings bigger than this recruitment. And as you enter NNPC, may God provide greater opportunities all over the world for you that will make you so relevant, and make NNPC demand for your services with all politeness, humility, frequent letter writings to you, and huge cash benefits for you in Jesus name..Amen.

All these social media or Twitter begging, complains and plea will disappear soon and never return to your life in Jesus name. Amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2021

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nawao, wetin Joe Biden and Kamala Harris go do? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by electof: 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
A prolonged expectation makes the heart sick.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by electof: 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
What is the implication of anticipating a PIB passage as it concerns the experience hires?

Anyone with an insight into this should please share.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sharaf4: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
It is a bad signal if experience hire recruitment is not concluded before the passage of PIB because PEF and PPPRA will be scrapped and their staff deployed to other areas within the petroleum Ministry meaning some of them could fill spaces meant for EH in NNPC. But in all, God is above all things
electof:

What is the implication of anticipating a PIB passage as it concerns the experience hires?

Anyone with an insight into this should please share.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2021

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Abokii8(m): 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sharaf4:
It is a bad signal if experience hire recruitment is not concluded before the passage of PIB because PEF and PPPRA will be scrapped and their staff deployed to other areas within the petroleum Ministry meaning some of them could fill spaces meant for EH in NNPC. But in all, God is above all things
The duo, including some departments at DPR would be renamed to National downstream regulatory authority. Nobody is going to NNPC

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
It will end in praise..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by electof: 4:38am On Jan 26, 2021
Sharaf4:

Thank you for your response.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by electof: 5:12am On Jan 26, 2021
Abokii8:
The duo, including some departments at DPR would be renamed to National downstream regulatory authority. Nobody is going to NNPC

Thank you for the response.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Brainbox2011: 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
GREAT NEWS !!!!!
THE INTERNAL SOURCING AND MANAGEMENT PROMOTION EXAMS DONE IN-HOUSE FOR STAFF DUE FOR PROMOTION OVER THE YEARS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE SPACE FOR EXPERIENCE HIRE FROM OUTSIDE. IT WILL BE VERY UNFAIR TO HAVE BROUGHT IN NEW STAFF TO FILL THESE VACANT POSITIONS WHEN THEY WERE STAFF WHO HAVE WAITED A LONG TIME FOR PROMOTION. IN ALL HONESTY THE 2019 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE WAS A FOUL PLAY ON EXISTING STAFF BOTH CONTRACT AND PERMANENT. THERE IS NEVER A SYSTEM SO BAD LIKE THE SYSTEM WHO SEEKS TO BENEFIT OUTSIDERS MORE THAN INSIDERS. NNPC HAVE A GOOD NUMBER OF EXPERIENCED CONTRACT AND CASUAL STAFF WITH SUPER QUALIFICATIONS. ONLY THAT THE PAST ADMINISTRATION WAS SEEKING A WAY TO BRING IN THEIR OWN PEOPLE, ELSE THE EXPERIENCED CONTRACT AND CASUAL STAFF SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO APPLY AND FILL IN THESE POSITIONS. THANK YOU

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
Brainbox2011:
GREAT NEWS !!!!!
THE INTERNAL SOURCING AND MANAGEMENT PROMOTION EXAMS DONE IN-HOUSE FOR STAFF DUE FOR PROMOTION OVER THE YEARS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE SPACE FOR EXPERIENCE HIRE FROM OUTSIDE. IT WILL BE VERY UNFAIR TO HAVE BROUGHT IN NEW STAFF TO FILL THESE VACANT POSITIONS WHEN THEY WERE STAFF WHO HAVE WAITED A LONG TIME FOR PROMOTION. IN ALL HONESTY THE 2019 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE WAS A FOUL PLAY ON EXISTING STAFF BOTH CONTRACT AND PERMANENT. THERE IS NEVER A SYSTEM SO BAD LIKE THE SYSTEM WHO SEEKS TO BENEFIT OUTSIDERS MORE THAN INSIDERS. NNPC HAVE A GOOD NUMBER OF EXPERIENCED CONTRACT AND CASUAL STAFF WITH SUPER QUALIFICATIONS. ONLY THAT THE PAST ADMINISTRATION WAS SEEKING A WAY TO BRING IN THEIR OWN PEOPLE, ELSE THE EXPERIENCED CONTRACT AND CASUAL STAFF SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO APPLY AND FILL IN THESE POSITIONS. THANK YOU
how exactly is this great news ?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
Brainbox2011:
GREAT NEWS !!!!!
NNPC are going to take in new E.H. Don't worry yourself!! Have a great day...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ananne: 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
Brainbox2011:
GREAT NEWS !!!!!

Oga go and sit down.

It's either you are a contract staff or someone soliciting for them.

Leave us alone. Go and convince Kyari to consider contract staff.

You are mocking the last GMD saying he wanted to bring in his people..

How many of the contract staff got the job on merit?

Most of you came in through the back door..

So swerve abeg..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
Brainbox2011:
GREAT NEWS !!!!!
Chai, funny people everywhere grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.