Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:28 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4807744 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
zoputa:
Please if you want to move on, delete your account and stop following the NNPC thread... Don't come here to pour out negative news.. If you are not interested in the recruitment, you can go to other job sites or continue with your current job.... Let those who are keeping hope alive load here with positive news... Whatever happens, let their positivity take them to NNPC or a place 20 times better than NNPC.....

Please leave this thread if you have given up or just keep calm....

Expect your APL in Jesus name. Amen

@bolded God will have mercy on whom He has mercy, and He will have compassion on whom He has compassion.

We need the truth, whether it is negative or positive.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
BonjourATous:

@bolded God will have mercy on whom He has mercy, and He will have compassion on whom He has compassion.

We need the truth, whether it is negative or positive.
exactly...we need the truth...not speculative truth...something concrete
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
As far as this recruitment is concerned, nothing is concrete unless the GMD speaks or releases the APLs...

Kilowaggz
post=98499946:

exactly...we need the truth...not speculative truth...something concrete
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by electof: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
vyke2008:
As far as this recruitment is concerned, nothing is concrete unless the GMD speaks or releases the APLs...

Oga, how far with the classified information you mentioned in December?

Any news on this?

I am not being sarcastic.....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 8:19am On Jan 28, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
Present continuous continuous continuous tense abi? Today be expectant, tomorrow same thing. I don tire brother. If e happen, fine ]

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gamepacs: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by property4naija: 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
Accountant needed urgently in a real estate firm
Responsibilities
Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents,
as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
Preparing and maintaining important financial reports.
Preparing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time.
send your CV to info.property4naija@gmail.com or call 08095365434
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vas2net(m): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
property4naija:
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
Accountant needed urgently in a real estate firm
Responsibilities
Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents,
as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
Preparing and maintaining important financial reports.
Preparing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time.
send your CV to info.property4naija@gmail.com or call 08095365434
Location?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by electof: 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
Flowwolf09, How reliable was the information you shared concerning this recruitment?

I never doubted it. However, I just need some faith. Morale is low.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Topzylaw: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
Lemme ask out of curiosity, are there Medical Doctors, Health Practitioners and Lawyers who are Contract Staff in NNPC? I remember these cadres of EHs were also interviewed in July 2019 at the Towers. Obateru was actually wrong with his justification of replacing interviewed EHs with "people within" who didn't make it through the process for the advertised positions. That is sheer nepotism and he was proudly sharing that stuff to the whole world. #EndImpunity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 1:47am On Jan 29, 2021
Topzylaw:
Lemme ask out of curiosity, are there Medical Doctors, Health Practitioners and Lawyers who are Contract Staff in NNPC? I remember these cadres of EHs were also interviewed in July 2019 at the Towers. Obateru was actually wrong with his justification of replacing interviewed EHs with "people within" who didn't make it through the process for the advertised positions. That is sheer nepotism and he was proudly sharing that stuff to the whole world. #EndImpunity

The Corporation tested and interviewed staff in both SS2 and SS1 for M6 positions. This would enable those within fill that cadre instead of getting candidates for M6 from "outside".

I think that's what he was referring to.

Let's watch as events unfold.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 29, 2021
There are contract medical doctors, nurses but am not sure about lawyers. I think he actually refered to those on SS2 -1 interviewed and promoted to M cadre positions.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 29, 2021
Topzylaw:
There are contract medical doctors, nurses but am not sure about lawyers. I think he actually refered to those on SS2 -1 interviewed and promoted to M cadre positions.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
See your appointment letter with the NNPC logo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
zoputa:
See your appointment letter with the NNPC logo.

Yes.

It will happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Anne12: 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
Good day everyone.

Hope we are all well.

I would like to introduce you to CC Consultancy. This is a recruitment consultancy that specializes in entry-level recruitment. They assist with reviewing CVs, cover letters, interview coaching, and even test advisory.

They have experience with recruitment processes of companies like PwC, KPMG, Nigerian Banking industry, Oil and gas industry, and so on.

Please if you’re interested in any of their services, kindly fill out this form https://forms.gle/VegcVs5KMKhVje9EA or email them cc.consultancy.ng@gmail.com or send a message to their WhatsApp number. Also, if you know anyone that might need their services kindly refer.

Thank you and have a nice day!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
blackpanda:

You said it all.
But i usually like to come here when i am bored just to ready their funny comments.

Make una de wait na grin cheesy

Note: i was one of the EH hopefuls but the above is the reality of what happened that i heard.
funny thing is we would come out to say its not true or nothing of such but so far nobody has come out to give any info as specific as these..in as much as I don't want to believe it..its starting to seem like we are all in denial of the true reality of things...its almost 2 years now since the start of this recruitment and I feel a man like MKK that's so keen on the tape mantra would have speedily gotten back to us if indeed we were required...sometimes we just have to see things for what they are...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nlng recruitment started in 2013 and was concluded in 2017.

Ebola, Economic downturn and change of government and the unfortunate Nigerian factor slowed down the process.

I am not asking anyone to keep hope alive indefinitely. Just keep hope alive and watch as the events unfold.

My source is hopeful. I am hopeful still.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
12 spies were sent to survey the promised Land. Today we remember Joshua and Caleb for being steadfast and true. When APL is released we'll remember those that dampened our spirits and those that lifted us up.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by blackpanda: 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
Kilowaggz:
funny thing is we would come out to say its not true or nothing of such but so far nobody has come out to give any info as specific as these..in as much as I don't want to believe it..its starting to seem like we are all in denial of the true reality of things...its almost 2 years now since the start of this recruitment and I feel a man like MKK that's so keen on the tape mantra would have speedily gotten back to us if indeed we were required...sometimes we just have to see things for what they are...

If not that Maikanti Baru retired, i believe the EH component would have been concluded too. His exit from NNPC signaled the death of the entire recruitment because there was already grumbling from insiders and company staff. The truth is that there is no staff that will like someone from outside to just come and be appointed directly as his senior or to fill in a space for which he or she is also qualified. Well, we move! cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RayOB1: 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
Same thing they said about the whole process being canceled and everyone moving on, till Gts got APL...

I've rejected about 2 to 3 offers since NNPC interview cos the offers did not really align with my expectations.

Nobody is seating down waiting for NNPC, but when it comes, if it's still better than what we have, quite a few will still go for it.

Kilowaggz:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by blackpanda: 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
Originakalokalo:

Ebola, Economic downturn and change of government and the unfortunate Nigerian factor slowed down the process.

I am not asking anyone to keep hope alive indefinitely. Just keep hope alive and watch as the events unfold.

Stop deceiving people please.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
Originakalokalo:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
Truly misery loves company. Why the overwhelming desire to believe negative and bad news? Anyway, make una continue, I just dey laugh

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
BonjourATous:
Pls let us not be naive... just know that some contract staff were employed with the permanent staff...they also wrote the IOR exams with them...what we hope for, is for them to consider the EH and close it out soon.

When you think of it, people that used backdoor to enter...do you think it's now that they will use the front door...they will go back to the well that has proven to deliver. When you watch the fight that broke out yesterday at the PIB meeting, it shows what it really means to them and what length they are willing to take.

The process to bring in some contract staff is ongoing. The EH and some contract staff will be given offer letter at the same time.

The walls have ears. If any contract staff gets APL, there will be reverberation and we will get to know.

Let's hope and pray.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
Kilowaggz:
So the info that Ezalb, nilnilsef, eyenkuzi, flowwolf9, originakalokalo and others provided isn't specific enough abi? Suddenly one person's negative info is what you choose to believe. I actually expected more from you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.