Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4824473 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
Read this interesting revelation from twitter....

@NNPCgroup @MKKyari #Nnpcrecruitment2019 #NNPC2019EHCLOSURE BREAKING NEWS!!!! As the March 2019 recruitment exercise heads towards its 2nd year anniversary in limbo, undisclosed sources close to the GMD @MKKyari, stated clearly that the GMD has roped himself into a dilemma

The experience hire list is filled with candidates from a certain part of the country, their performance was exceptional and it would taint the image of the corporation to cover or cancel the recruitment without raising eyebrows especially considering how vocal the

Experience hires have been on social and print media. The corporation tried to douse the ethnic component by the in house promotions and alignment. However it still doesn't look good to @MKKyari. The other window that seeks to serve the purpose, would sacrifice meritocracy on the altar of mediocracy. The @NNPCgroup and @MKKyari are desperately looking for candidates from the body shop to do this. Dear Experience Hires a source close to the @MKKyari disclosed that the intention of the gmd which he confirmed, Is to release the list of successful candidates soon ie February 2021. But the balancing or should we say replacement has not been expeditiously concluded. #NNPC2019EHCLOSURE #Nnpcrecruitment2019 @lawalsufian @abati1990 @garba_deen @MBuhari @ProfOsinbajo @HETimipreSylva

The @NNPCgroup @MKKyari have not been able to counter the several allegations, against their recruitment in the print newspapers because it is what it is - Messy!. @MKKyari is walking this lonely road alone as the corporation is awaiting his final nod to release the list.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2021
What is contained in the post confirms all the update we get here.

We pray for swift completion of the process.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2021
You are doing well, Thanks

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 03, 2021
zoputa:
Yes, on or before March 31, I will deactivate. We have done our best. We pray it works out well....
Ona nor dey go anywhere! Ona go just deactivate come create new akant come begin follow this same old shit. Na today?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 6:29am On Mar 03, 2021
fidebbs:

Ona nor dey go anywhere! Ona go just deactivate come create new akant come begin follow this same old shit. Na today?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 6:29am On Mar 03, 2021
fidebbs:

wink

Nooooo.

I won't deactivate. I will just stop posting. I visit other sections of Nairaland.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RayOB1: 6:50am On Mar 03, 2021
Are you Zoputa ni?

Originakalokalo:

wink

Nooooo.

I won't deactivate. I will just stop posting. I visit other sections of Nairaland.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilodez: 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
Before next week Friday expect closure! Just got this from a source. My people I hope this is true oo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
lilodez:
Before next week Friday expect closure! Just got this from a source. My people I hope this is true oo.
Should I (in Trump's voice) say fake news or probe further?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RayOB1: 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
This one don give everyone hope again

Ppl no go deactivate again now

lilodez:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
lilodez:

Thanks for the soul lifting post.

How credible?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by electof: 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
While we want closure on this issue as much as possible, only lilodez cannot be privy to this information. If there are no other corroborators, I will advise that we manage our expectations.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Smarty2020(f): 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Smarty2020(f): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
I have been disturbing him for updates, but he keeps saying he’s not going to follow up again because he was insulted on Nairaland
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
Smarty2020:
I have been disturbing him for updates, but he keeps saying he’s not going to follow up again because he was insulted on Nairaland

I think if he wants to help us with info ,He can go ahead and give us .Balher was also insulted even more than d Jarus own yet he keep on updating us .But I can say on behave of the Nairaland people he should forget about the past .

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
Smarty2020:
Guys good afternoon
As it is, Jarus is still upset with us.i think we should find a way to apologize o. We all know he provided genuine info about the fresh graduates
So you mean if Jarus becomes the President or Governor of a state tomorrow, he will back off because of political criticism? Criticism shows you are in the Frontline of relevance. If he wasn't relevant, he won't be criticised or noticed. There is no need of him being unhappy. He should forget the past and enjoy the future. Jarus is a great man..... We don't need to apologize to Jarus. Jarus should grow himself more on how to swallow criticism and pressure because he may be in the leading Frontline tomorrow where criticism and pressure may be the order of the day.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Beekay123: 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
Well said.

However, it has just been double confirmed that EH recruitment would be completed before the end of March, 2021. Kindly contact your CONNECT.

Source - 99.1% reliable.

ALL THE BEST GUYS.

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
Beekay123:
Well said.

However, it has just been double confirmed that EH recruitment would be completed before the end of March, 2021. Kindly contact your CONNECT.

Source - 99.1% reliable.

ALL THE BEST GUYS.

Thanks Beekay.

The information is highly appreciated.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 8:44am On Mar 05, 2021
Pls all the EH hopefuls should also join us in the spiritual warfare!

We're embarking on a 3-day fasting and prayer, we want God Almighty to intervene and bring the EH 2019 recruitment to a positive end.

Everyone is welcome to join as we petition NNPC to the court of Heaven!

The fasting and prayer started today 6am - 3pm. It will also happen tomorrow and Saturday! Pls be a partaker in this spiritual protest...

Something God can not do does not exist... We Move!

This is our last push and the most important!!! God will see us through in Jesus Name, Amen!

Also note, this spiritual exercise is for Christians and Muslims... Pray as you're led by the spirit. Pray to Jehovah thorough Jesus Christ, or to Allah through prophet Mohammed... it doesn't matter... Let's just join forces together and shake the heavens!

It shall end with great testimonies!!! Amen!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 08, 2021
Any maltina for the boys?

So whats the latest news?

Has it started dropping or is it on the way

I pray the thirst is quenched with NNPC logo and "congratulations you got the job"...

Have a lovely day....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by blackpanda: 6:25am On Mar 09, 2021
Fear no let anybody type anything again grin cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 6:57am On Mar 09, 2021
blackpanda:

Which fear? What will be will be.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 8:05am On Mar 09, 2021
blackpanda:
mr panda, good Morin o, this one you are not coming out to say the recruitment is cancelled and has jabo and we are wasting our time waiting as you usually do,hope all is well..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by blackpanda: 8:35am On Mar 09, 2021
Kilowaggz:
mr panda, good Morin o, this one you are not coming out to say the recruitment is cancelled and has jabo and we are wasting our time waiting as you usually do,hope all is well..

Since u have said it all, what else is left undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 09, 2021
Beekay123:
Well said.

Source - 99.1% reliable.

ALL THE BEST GUYS.
Updates?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darella(m): 9:46am On Mar 09, 2021
2ND Week March
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by princely83(m): 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2021
Na wa o...this kind GMD is something else.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
Originakalokalo any updates?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
zoputa:
Originakalokalo any updates?

No.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.