Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4824223 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vas2net(m): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
Thread Officially Closed
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Owopariola01: 4:48am On Feb 17, 2022

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by meetgaya: 8:30am On Feb 17, 2022
Closed
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hessian: 8:41am On Feb 17, 2022
Till another recruitment is announced.
Something might still happen though!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vas2net(m): 10:57am On Feb 17, 2022
Hessian:
Till another recruitment is announced.
Something might still happen though!
Kpele Dear. I got no words for you

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hessian: 9:43am On Feb 18, 2022
Case closed!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hessian: 8:16am On Mar 13, 2022
The 3rd anniversary!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by b3llo(m): 11:21am On Mar 27, 2022
Greetings to you all, please I have a question regarding NNPC-DPR RSA (retired Staff Association). Is it a unit under NNPC or a dept under NNPC Pension Fund?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 5:49am On May 22, 2022
Wow. So this thread still dey? grin Anyways, greetings from Canada. It felt good leaving Naija. Na only to visit concern me with Naija henceforth.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 2:13pm On May 22, 2022
cocococo:
Wow. So this thread still dey? grin Anyways, greetings from Canada. It felt good leaving Naija. Na only to visit concern me with Naija henceforth.
Na the way o. Naija matter na something else
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 9:50am On May 23, 2022
cocococo:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MRtristan: 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
MRtristan:
My interview experience was quite interesting, I wanted to be noticed by anyone interviewing me, so I mentioned in my CV how the company I work for (a Tax investigation Firm) recovered unpaid Taxes (hundreds of millions of $) for the FGN from oil servicing and man-power companies in the oil and gas industry :

6 of us were called from the theater, the secretary or HR rep was a beautiful lady, she asked for our CV’s and left. Minutes later she came back and asked “who is ….” I answered, she smiled and said “in your CV, you said you like meeting people, is that true?” LOL I was shocked, I couldn’t remember writing that because I wrote some portions years ago, whenever I updated it, I never bothered about those parts, she noticed I was contemplating and said “ I hope you did all those things you mentioned in your CV” and left. Sharply, I started browsing my CV and memorizing the parts I never bothered myself with while two guys were ushered in before me.

I greeted all the panelist and was asked to take a seat, the chief panelist introduced everyone to me and asked me the almighty question TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF. I explained in details my job position, what my company does and kept linking my experience with what NNPC required in their key competencies. I spent close to 5 minutes explaining all these. They asked the software’s we use, how we protect our data, how many projects we were currently working on etc. I was asked IT questions such as what is malware, software bug, programming, how many languages can I program in, what programming project have I worked on, name the 7 layers of the OSI Model which I couldn’t remember but they shrugged it off by saying with all these years as an analyst you wont remember much about networking.

The HSE question caught me off guard, I was asked to explain how my office practices safety, LOL, lord knows we don’t do nothing on safety in my company, luckily, I was able to use their office as reference, I talked about office light to be easy on the eye, well leveled tables and chairs for comfort, tried to stop there but they kept pressing for more, so I remembered the TV in the theater and explained how we are being told in my office to exit via the stairs instead of the lift in case of fire and also taught how to use the fire extinguisher, sharply one of them just asked if I can teach them too, lol I just told them that I don’t listen to the explanation much because I pray to God never to experience fire outbreak, they all laughed and felt satisfied with my answer.

I was also asked to explain a difficult situation I faced, told them about a client that needed an arduous job done in 3 days and how I met the deadline by using extra man hours and delegating other team members and mentioning their skills used in accomplishing the task. The panel chairman decided to give me a nick name “The Data Man”, I was smiling but deep inside, I was like “I hope say no be washing be this”. Then they said I can ask a question, I inquired what was the next stage, they said the interview was the final but medicals was needed to know if fit for NNPC and security check will be done to know if you’re a yahoo boy…lol I raised my hand up and said “sir, I have never stolen in my life (inside me, I remember stealing meat from kitchen sha lol)” they all laughed and kept saying “the data man”, they thanked me and told me that was all, I thanked them also and left.

The secretary saw me out and silently told me “you did well”, I thanked her too and she went back in. I shook everyone waiting for their interview wished them good luck and left.

Finally, my favorite saying “Life is hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid”, I do wish to work in NNPC but if in the end I do not get it, I move on. As a matter of fact, I am working on a personal website project which involves publicity, currently 90% done, I will drop the link here soon for anyone who wishes to join and its free.
Wow, its almost 3years now, the sadness that engulfed me when i realised i was not getting the job, but I had to move on with utmost determination and never giving up, spent the next 15 months studying data science. Now i have been working remotely at a foreign company earning in foreign currency, an amount i would never have gotten as an nnpc employee. Thank you God, I am forever grateful…remember folks, the mottos are “never give up and always try to be better”…

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by gambia(m): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
MRtristan:

Wow, its almost 3years now, the sadness that engulfed me when i realised i was not getting the job, but I had to move on with utmost determination and never giving up, spent the next 15 months studying data science. Now i have been working remotely at a foreign company earning in foreign currency, an amount i would never have gotten as an nnpc employee. Thank you God, I am forever grateful…remember folks, the mottos are “never give up and always try to be better”…

Hello Sir, I do have a passion for data science, pls can you guide me through the path.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by OwlaRowl: 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Wow, This is inspiring @MRtristan,

Felt I should share a summary of my story as well.
Ps: I like your story better, specifically the part of earning in a FCY.

I also was an NNPC hopeful some three years ago, I didn't even make it to the interview stage after we wrote the test.
However, I got an offer with MTN Nigeria in 2019, grew into a new offer (I wouldn't call it a promotion as MTN does not promote), I had to apply for a level 2 role; took the test, scaled through the interview.
I'll be resuming my new role by next month.

At some point I had an interview for a role with Microsoft in London, UK, but didn't get to finals after my recruitment journey was cut short as stated in a love letter from Microsoft's HR.
Also did another interview for a role with a cloud solution company for a role in UAE, however I didn't get offer.

The pay per month for both roles is a little over my previous gross annual pay when converted to NGN, added to an assured relocation plan to the advertised locations.

This is to mention a few.

Hence the heartbreak and also my affinity for a job that pays in FCY.
Folks, Stay Relentless, Grind Hard until you can look back and be thankful of how far you've come.
If the offer isn't coming, learn a tech skill and explore possibilities of the emerging tech space.

In all, DON'T GET LEFT BEHIND.

MRtristan:

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lhadhey: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change. Ama-Zuma Services Limited is the first of the three companies and was incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited company on the 13th of April 2005, with RC No. 0019499. In its modest period of existence, the company has excelled in the field of Electro-Mechanical Installations, Telecommunication Engineering, Sales & Comprehensive Maintenance of Generators of various capacities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Summary
• He is saddled with tracking cash flow and financial planning as well as analysing the company’s financial strength and weaknesses and proposing corrective actions.
Job Duties
• Preparation of monthly management accounts.
• Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements.
• Preparation of final accounts and periodic management accounts.
• Maintain financial security by following internal control.
• Reconciliation of bank statements with cash book.
• Prepares operating expenses schedule such as trailer expenses, loading, clearing, trip allowance, etc. for the Head of Finance to check.
• Posting of transactions into Sage.
• Reconciliation of sales and purchase of AGO, PMS and DPK.
• Monitoring daily movement of cash-in-hand and cash.
• Identify and follow-up on Receivables and Payables.
• Ensure the monthly collection of clearance and preparation of revenue schedule
• Reconcile inter-company balances on amonthly basis.
• Maintain financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
• Prepares asset liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Ensure that all financial transactions are handled and processed in line with the approved policies and procedures.
• Maintaining fixed asset register and schedule.
Qualifications and Job Competencies
• HND / B.Sc. Degree.
• 6 to 10 years relevant experience.
• Professional qualification is required ICAN.
• Must be a Chartered Accountant.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills Sage, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Peachtree Accounting software, Outlook.
• Ability to work without supervision.
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
• Strong organization skills.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to:hradvertizer@yahoo.com using "Senior Accountant" as the subject of the mail.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PrinceDavo1: 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
I love this..., Will join soon by God's Grace.

cocococo:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dappa123: 11:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
Could it be true that things are going on in NNPC and names are being compiled for new intake? Any one with idea about it please?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 11:56am On Aug 14, 2022
Dappa123:
Could it be true that things are going on in NNPC and names are being compiled for new intake? Any one with idea about it please?

Heard they got approval for fresh recruitment

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Issalog: 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
Pls where did you get this info from cos I also heard the same too

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by harmyd007: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
This thread still dey?
I unfollowed it after NNPC broke my heart.
Thank God for growth

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yikky(f): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
MRtristan:

Please can u give me details of where u learn it from and the cost because I want to apply too for Data science

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kunlesta: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
URGENT VACANCIES!!!

Vacancies exist in a mid-size Audit Firm (Port Harcourt, Rivers State) for the position of Graduate Trainees (Preferably male).

Qualifications:
1. BSc. Second Class Upper (2.1) in Accounting/Economics/Finance or Business Administration.
2. Applicants must not be above 27 years by December 2022
3. Experience not compulsory.

Skills:
1. Proficient in MS Office, Excel and word especially.
2. Good communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skill.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills.
4. Good team player.

Applicants should send their CV to graduatetraineesrecruitment@gmail.com

Only qualified applicants will be contacted for aptitude test and interview.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kunlesta: 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
URGENT VACANCIES!!!

Vacancies exist in a mid-size Audit Firm (Port Harcourt, Rivers State) for the position of Graduate Trainees Preferably male)

Qualifications:
1. BSc. Second Class Upper (2.1) in Accounting/Economics/Finance or Business Administration.
2. Applicants must not be above 27 years by December 2022
3. Experience not compulsory.

Skills:
1. Proficient in MS Office, Excel and word especially.
2. Good communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skill.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills.
4. Good team player.

Applicants should send their CV to graduatetraineesrecruitment@gmail.com

Only qualified applicants will be contacted for aptitude test and interview.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AududuNine11: 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
I don miss this thread Cha �

I no fit forget Feb 14 Cha... NNPC do me strong thing...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Princejebs(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
AududuNine11:

Wetin happen boss?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 12:46am On Dec 28, 2022
AududuNine11:

I dey tell you. My sweat was as thick as blood that day. Thank God I'm in a better place now.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AududuNine11: 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
Eggovic:

I dey tell you. My sweat was as thick as blood that day. Thank God I'm in a better place now.

Lol... As in ehn!

I dey find that teaser5 guy or so... I hope say e don dey moon by now grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AududuNine11: 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Princejebs:

Wetin happen boss?

NNPC serve us breakfast on the 14th of Feb.

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Balatt(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
A free webinar reveals how I made $8000 in 10 months using my smartphone...

Are you looking for a legit way to make money in 2023?

This webinar is going to enlighten you on how to turn your Smartphone into a MONEY MAKING MACHINE.

Although, it's going to be free only for the first 20 people so if you are seeing this now,

Check my signature below and send me a DM so I can add you to the webinar.

See you in the inside...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
Just peeping to see how things are. grin NNPC do us strong thing that year. I hope we all are better and doing better somewhere else. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.