Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4821132 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KODACK: 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
bujebudanu1:

450k.lol
Hope you know everybody registered both qualified and unqualified.
I can tell u that screening and sorting is taking place right now

I know
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dreydoe(m): 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
Who can EPP me out with the passport? Am frustrated
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ennyj01(m): 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
ECOB:

07034962959, WhatsApp me if you are still encountering hitches.

Okay
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joshuachuks93(m): 5:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
gr8gem:

I had the same issue, the picture I took for passport I cropped it from my head to a little below my chin with the default picture editor on my phone, then I use paint on my laptop to resize the required pixels. Untick the measurement box. I was alternating between chrome, UCWeb and opera browsers both on phone and laptop. When I got to the level of uploading documents chrome and opera failed me, UCWeb came to my rescue, after which I got a message of my details and application number, which it has an option of sending it to your mail. I wish you success.
Seriously o... It was UC that did the magic for me last night o... The passport other browsers rejected, UC Browser accepted one way.. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ennyj01(m): 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
Who is experiencing invalid email and password at the moment.. Try login in, let's see if it is general
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KODACK: 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
Tdarry:

It's PDF. It's stated that the only acceptable formats are PDF, JPG and PNG. I used PDF for CV and JPG for every thing else

What are you using CV for...... ?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kinggenesis(m): 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
ennyj01:
Who is experiencing invalid email and password at the moment.. Try login in, let's see if it is general

I believe it's a general issue, I'm experiencing the same problem over here.

Let's try after sometime. cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KODACK: 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
ennyj01:
Please those that passed out yesterday (NYSC), and are done with their registration, please what month did you fill when doing your registration (March or April)..

Bcoz the certificate bears April 18th
And we passed out March 14th

Are you a graduate at all.

See the kind of question you are asking.

Go and ask a primary school child, and see how dey will laugh at you.

Please,put March 14th.....that's the right date......ode grin grin. Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KODACK: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
Skengman:

Use the date on your certificate.

Kai...why did you give the correct answer....chai, you f-uck up
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KODACK: 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
qizick:
I'm frustrated already since yesterday morning I didn't even sleep this night any kind hearted person should please help me

Too much make up.

That's why it's rejecting the passport....lop

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KODACK: 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
mtabba:
Hey guys. I've been trying to upload my passport for the past two days without success. I've tried all the variations suggested. Everything else is complete just the passport. Can anyone please help me.

Have you tried snapping passport under water and editing it there..... It works faster and better than on land
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KODACK: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
mtabba:

Here is the picture I want to resize.

All this aboki and afonja snapping passport with native.

Chai.....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KODACK: 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
BigBashiru:
The document upload page is frozen.... Anybody know how to resolve this

Switch on your stove or gas cooker.

Leave the document page open on your phone, drop your phone into the pot...and put the pot on the fire ......it will become unfrozen.

Or better still ...... under sun would be nice as well, but slow
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KODACK: 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
oluwaleokey:
please how can i compress my CV? have it on PDF format already but its over 600kb
how do you go about this?
please mention me, if you have successfully done yours
thanks

Take it to panel beater or welder

Or better still, you can sun dry it.lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KODACK: 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
Md4great:
Please am having issues uploading my Passport. Keeps giving me the error message in red.
I have tried several cropping but to no avail.
I have compressed the size to below 200kb and resized the pixel to 600*600, but still doesn't work.
Please Help.

Is this passport or picshure?

Kai, some uncle's sha
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KODACK: 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
igwe44:
Please someone should help me, frustration wan finish me,i have tried all my best but is not working. Thanks

Go and take a bottle of bear and catfish.

Sleep and continue the reg at 2am.

Thank me later
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KODACK: 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
madri4u:
Please advise, can a zology degree holder apply for the graduate trainee?

Has the zoo finished their employment process?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by oluwaleokey: 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
KODACK:

Take it to panel beater or welder

Or better still, you can sun dry it.lol

i definitely know your age bracket...

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KODACK: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
ennyj01:
This question might sound awkward, but please is JPG same as JPEG??

No sir.

But they are related.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KODACK: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
ennyj01:
This question might sound awkward, but please is JPG same as JPEG??

It's not an awkward question.

No sir. They are not the same

But they are related.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KODACK: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
ennyj01:

When I convert to .png, the picture size becomes larger

Snip the passport and save as jpeg or jpg
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KODACK: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
Dreydoe:
Who can EPP me out with the passport? Am frustrated

Check previous pages
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KODACK: 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
ennyj01:

Congestion

Of

Traffic inflow

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KODACK: 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
oluwaleokey:

i definitely know your age bracket...

Thank God you know my age with it's bracket.

Same me will tell you, that you have the internet at your finger tips.....stop asking silly questions here....go and Google it and you will get numerous solutions to your problem.

Am sure, your current age bracket isn't helping you that much....... Oya pay Homage!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by timojerry: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hello guys,

I've been trying to apply for one of the experienced hire positions. When i click on the position i want to apply, it takes me to where I can click the apply button. I click on the button and enter my details. My issue is that it doesn't create an account for me when I click on the apply button. It tells me to chose a position to apply for.

How do I resolve please?

Thank you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by oluwaleokey: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
KODACK:

Thank God you know my age with it's bracket.

Same me will tell you, that you have the internet at your finger tips.....stop asking silly questions here....go and Google it and you will get numerous solutions to your problem.

Am sure, your current age bracket isn't helping you that much....... Oya pay Homage!

silly question indeed?
i later figured it out myself since no help was coming forth
was only trying to facilitate things by checking out if one or two persons had the same challenge.
you know, some of us are quite very busy with our jobs, may not have all the time...(seek for help)
my point, you dont just insult people online because you have access to free internet
anyways
all the best

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tospringe: 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
Please when is the application deadline. I plan to do my age declaration next week
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
LifeIsGuhd:
Need help with?
Can't upload my picture
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by electricpole(m): 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
invalid email or password since morning what's happening?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ImaMmakara(f): 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
Erums:

Hv u submitted...?

Not yet, but tomorrow at most.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BigBashiru: 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
joshuachuks93:

Seriously o... It was UC that did the magic for me last night o... The passport other browsers rejected, UC Browser accepted one way.. grin

What is UC?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BigBashiru: 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
Please can someone tweet NNPC on Twitter and ask them to administer online test instead of wasting ppls time asking them yo come to one far venue for test they don't even know if there are preferred candidates e.g senators son.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.