Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4824787 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by teeshawt(m): 12:49am On Jun 28, 2019
smartzee01:
Please someone should help me with the role(s) or field(s) in which a biochemist can work in NNPC.
I have positive feelings something like this can come up during the interview. Thanks as I anticipate your priceless contributions.

You can get to work in the R & D division of NNPC Ventures that carries our research, technology development and laboratory services to the O & G industry......

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 1:16am On Jun 28, 2019
drviva:

I am a doctor as well....please let's connect vivarossy@yahoo.com
ok, what Is ur take on this as regards to our (doctors) class of degree

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NanoSec: 1:19am On Jun 28, 2019
For previously conducted NNPC interview questions and answers, Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nurd(m): 1:41am On Jun 28, 2019
NanoSec:
For previously conducted NNPC interview questions and answers, Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com

Guy, why are you doing this now? If you want to help people, do it, don't ask for emails. Let us be helpful, not all of us can afford eBook every single time.

Here is a link to the purported POSSIBLE interview questions you can practice with:

https://www.currentschoolnews.com/interviews/nnpc-interview-questions/

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JoeKing001: 1:47am On Jun 28, 2019
ojtech8291:
Similar situation! Maybe the server affected everyone. That is Nigeria for you!
Mine too, even the questions that were set for that time were filled with errors. I knew my chances were slim immediately
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Veecious(f): 2:11am On Jun 28, 2019
Abbasumaru:
This message is for those of us that have not received invitation mail yet.

From a very reliable source,
The interview is batch by batch, so the next batch will receive their invitation mail next week by the special grace of God. So we should not give up and wait until next week.

Thanks
How sure are you? A friend whose dad works there told me it's over. And at the end, just about 1000 people would be employed (barely 30 from each state) so they can't call everyone. I'd advice you try and work on other things instead of putting your mind on NNPC. Last last some would be employed and some wouldn't, I wasn't invited but I don't have an issue with it cause NNPC can't employ everyone in Nigeria. Besides, some who weren't invited for the interview would still get the job

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dareng: 2:46am On Jun 28, 2019
Is there any EH Mech Engr invited for interview from 8th July and above?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dareng: 2:52am On Jun 28, 2019
Why request for N400 before sending a link that has already gone viral? Naija!

NanoSec:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by johnnybravo1990: 2:55am On Jun 28, 2019
Guys, is it necessary to wear a suit for the interview? Asking for a friend.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by gbenga44: 3:33am On Jun 28, 2019
Tie wrapper!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheSociopath(m): 3:47am On Jun 28, 2019
JonCina:

You'll drop your account number: so, it won't come in the same day.
Do you have an idea of the timeframe for the payment
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jenifferleio12(f): 4:14am On Jun 28, 2019
Want to install Webroot Antivirus into your device but you are facing any issue with this process then no need to worry just link up with Webroot Support Experts and get the instant solution for your issue.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 5:12am On Jun 28, 2019
Dareng:
Is there any EH Mech Engr invited for interview from 8th July and above?

Yes sir

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by braveboi4life: 5:20am On Jun 28, 2019
We pray for Gods favour in these stage.....irep interview date July 6th, I already see myself a staff of Nnpc..amen

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emeritus007: 6:15am On Jun 28, 2019
is there any applicant who did cbt at future gate model school beside pisand guest inn, nasarawa State that has gotten the invite? I rep 10am. no invite till date and I've not seen testimonies from there
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 28, 2019
Trillwest:
oga Jarus..... unknowingly u don get children hereooo!! Please sir your children have come again....I need ur help!!! Please a pedabo past questions for their online assessment test... abeg help me!!! Will wait patiently for ur reply...thank u daddy�

We dont have past questions on Pedabo. But we confirmed from our network that the test is GMAT and basic accounting principles. Just read those.

All the best.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by drealjosh(m): 6:19am On Jun 28, 2019
Congrats to everyone. Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 6:26am On Jun 28, 2019
Good morning house.

Pls, what will be the appropriate outfit to put on? I heard a suit but I don't have any, I am thinking of getting a nice black trousers and a nice white shirt then maybe with a sweater or cardigan to go with it, with a tie inside.

Does anyone think that's OK?

Or, I should rather, get a suit.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by barbatee007(m): 6:31am On Jun 28, 2019
Kspicz:
Please which subsidiary can a person who studied History work in NNPC?
All SBUs, community relation dept HR etc
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LordFlames: 6:57am On Jun 28, 2019
Henriie:
Hi guys silent follower never commented. Guys please calm down. Apparently invites for interview isnt over, its been done in batches and it will run till the end of July 2019. Please don't ask me who my source is and you don't have to believe me but I'm sure of what I'm saying and if you have any negative comment you can suck it cos I really don't care I choose to speak up because of those who are giving up already; rather pray instead to be amongst the next batch after this batch is over probably the next batch will be sent to lagos we don't know but I assure you it's not over please be patient and stop the panic so as not to spread it around to those who got faith. Have a great day guys

You are absolutely right. I’ve since found out but can’t come out here boldly to write it because people on here are too eager to attack. Baffles me. So let’s leave it to fate.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 7:01am On Jun 28, 2019
CsRockefeller:
Good morning house.

Pls, what will be the appropriate outfit to put on? I heard a suit but I don't have any, I am thinking of getting a nice black trousers and a nice white shirt then maybe with a sweater or cardigan to go with it, with a tie inside.

A shirt and trouser with a tie to match would suffice. That's a corporate wear.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ReliableMe05: 7:07am On Jun 28, 2019
What about the ladies please? What are their options? Thanks

NoHatred:
A shirt and trouser with a tie to match would suffice. That's a corporate wear.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aroouche: 7:08am On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=Gbriels post=79731812][/quote]

The interview ran for a about 2 weeks. I was even rescheduled as I didn't see my email invite on time.

A panel of about 10 conducted the interview with representatives from diff arms of the company.

Questions were more role specific. Also asked were questions on subsidiaries of NNPC and which do u fit in. Demonstration of what u will do in any chosen subsidiary was immensely emphasized.

That's all I can remember

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qanda: 7:15am On Jun 28, 2019
Access NNPC Job Interview preparation guide for FREE on the Job section of Q and A App https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Share info with your loved ones that are shortlisted for the interview.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by smartzee01: 7:42am On Jun 28, 2019
teeshawt:

You can get to work in the R & D division of NNPC Ventures that carries our research, technology development and laboratory services to the O & G industry......
I really appreciate your response. Thank you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 28, 2019
barbatee007:
All SBUs, community relation dept HR etc

Please, what about someone who read Agric. Education?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 28, 2019
Please someone should enlighten on the job roles or units someone who read Agric. Edu can fit in.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by gracechellar(f): 7:49am On Jun 28, 2019
johnnybravo1990:
Guys, is it necessary to wear a suit for the interview? Asking for a friend.
Yes

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 28, 2019
Any GT with background in mechanical engineering invited? Send a pm, I have very helpful info to share
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 28, 2019
CsRockefeller:
Good morning house.

bro, I would advise you to get a suit.. Or borrow if you can't afford one
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 28, 2019
@xfire we are waiting oh. Sir Jarus pls help remind your friend if possible
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 28, 2019
Jarus:
JARUSHUB CAREER CONSULTING

presents

NNPC INTERVIEW COACHING

JarusHub is Nigeria's leading career services firm and the leading provider of interview coaching service in Nigeria. We have coached over 300 people for interviews and assessment centers of top companies in Nigeria including NLNG, DPR, KPMG, PwC, EY, FBN, UBN, Shell Nigeria, Shell Germany, World Bank and many more. Our success rate has been extremely impressive and most of the candidates coached by us pass the interview.

Our interview coaches are highly experienced, and oil and gas industry is their biggest strength. Our chief coach has over 12 years experience in oil and gas industry and is one of Nigeria's leading commentators on oil and gas industry matters.

If you have been invited by NNPC for the NNPC interview, you can enrol for our coaching service.

The preparation service entails the following:

- Conducting research and sharing useful tips on the interview process for the candidate

- Reviewing your CV to anticipate likely questions

- Reviewing the oil and gas industry with you sharing information on the industry with you and breaking down technical matters like PIB to you to aid your flow in interview

- Conducting MOCK INTERVIEW with you where you will sit down with us and we will interview you as though you were having real NNPC interview, asking questions likely to be asked during the actual interview

- Feedback will be provided to you based on your performance and areas that require improvement will be shared with you

- Our coaches are experts in the oil and gas industry.

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of oil and gas industry in Nigeria
2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them
3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual interview
4, Identifying your weak points and working on them before the actual interview
5, Your interview coaches are experts in oil and gas industry
6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual interview

DATES

LAGOS

BATCH 1: Saturday, 29 June 2019

Stream 1: 10.00am
Stream 2: 2pm

BATCH 2: Tuesday, 2 July 2019

Stream 1: 11am
Stream 2: 3pm

BATCH 3: Sunday, 7 July 2019

Stream 1: 1pm
Stream 2: 4pm

ABUJA

BATCH 1: Sunday, 30 June 2019

Stream 1: 12noon

BATCH 2: Thursday, 4 July 2019

Stream 1: 12noon

BATCH 3: Saturday, 6 July 2019

Stream 1: 10am
Stream 2: 2pm

PORT HARCOURT

Monday, 1 July 2019

11am

VENUE:

LAGOS - JarusHub Office, 60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay Way, Behind TOTAL Filling Station, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos
PH: The BOOKPOD, 101A Brookstone Close, off Professor Abowei Street, GRA Phase 2 (Beside Sparklyn Hotel0, Port Harcourt
ABUJA - To be communicated shortly

Please do not forget to come with at least 2 copies of your CV for the interview panel to use during your mock interview.

FEE

Entry level: N7,500

Experienced hire (Officers & Supervisors): N10,000

Experienced hire (Managerial): N15,000

Our fees are actually cheap. Interview coaching goes for as much as $360 (N125K) in other countries. See example: https://www.impactinterview.com/service/interview-coaching-3-hours/

SKYPE OPTION

We normally advise physical sessions, but for candidates who are not able to come for any of these sessions, we can do Skype coaching. Fee is N15,000 flat.

To enrol, call or text 08060482880 or 08099527777 or 08060482880. State your name, location, date and stream of your choice, whether Graduate Trainee or Experienced Hire, and discipline (e.g Economics, Finance, Commercial, Engineering etc).

Some testimonial from candidates we coached for interviews in the past

CAVEAT: We do not have any affiliation with NNPC. We are only a career services firm that use our knowledge, experience and network to prepare candidates for interviews and assessment centers of top companies the same way some other firms coach candidates for CFA, ICAN, Project Management exams etc.

JARUSHUB
Bridging career potentials
https://www.jarushub.com/nnpc-interview-coaching/

All is now set for our coaching session which starts tomorrow.

We did it for NLNG in 2015 and DPR in 2017 and a very good number of the candidates prepared by us got the jobs. We have no doubt that NNPC in 2019 is even going to be more impactful and have higher success rate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.