Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,999 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4821691 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
DanXplore:

In summary, anything extra that is not a product of hardwork or discipline must be God's favour. God = other factors

Who created or inspired these factors. Was it God or men? What exactly is your understanding of time and chance? Based on the premises of your logic, we can conclude that the federal character principle is God's favour to some people or atleast, only those with much of God's favour can tap into it.. angry

It's like yahoo boy haf used your boxers...

Make una carry this una God and No-God nonsense argument comot here abeg... Na only una dey ni?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ukodo 1123 I'm still waiting for you.... cool

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BlackHummer(m): 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
Looks like the release of info from my own reliable source is long overdue. A close source told me that GT upfront has been reviewed to 10m annually because they want us to stick to the job and not chase after chevron, total etc

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BlackHummer(m): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Make una carry this una God and No-God nonsense argument comot here abeg... Na only una dey ni?

Abeg, free this guy na. Na when u mention him na him e go dey appear na. Abeg, let's talk post interview expectations abeg

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
BlackHummer:
Looks like the release of info from my own reliable source is long overdue. A close source told me that GT upfront has been reviewed to 10m annually because they want us to stick to the job and not chase after chevron, total etc
like I have said b4, upfront has definitely being increased from the old 4m, But it's definitely not up to 10m lol . Would try to ask the GT who worked there last year if I can get across to him
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
BlackHummer:

� Suya sauce

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
mosgoon:
like I have said b4, upfront has definitely being increased from the old 4m, but I don't know whether it's now 10m. Would try to ask the GT who worked there last year if I can get across to him

Please don't ask abeg...

No let my heart skip beat, mbok. cheesy.

Too much at stake.. lol

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BlackHummer(m): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

� Suya sauce

Suya no dey get sauce na? Only pepper and onion and if you dey lucky, cabbage.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
BlackHummer:

Suya no dey get sauce na? Only pepper and onion and if you dey lucky, cabbage.

Lol... What does local man know?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by xacks01(m): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
God answer our prayers please me this 10 mil no pass us
BlackHummer:

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
xacks01:
God answer our prayers please me this 10 mil no pass us
lol, it's definitely not up to 10m but amen all the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
Dear Nairalanders

Trust this post meets you well.

From the father of all sauces. APL will start dropping 1week in August. Documentation/Resumption in September.

Best regards

Congratulations in advance

25 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
mosgoon:
like I have said b4, upfront has definitely being increased from the old 4m, But it's definitely not up to 10m lol . Would try to ask the GT who worked there last year if I can get across to him
Worked? He left for Exxon Mobil abi? cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Proffessorr: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
scobyy2007:
Dear Nairalanders

From the father of all sauces. APL will start dropping 1week in August. Documentation/Resumption in September.

Best regards

I hope people won't come for your head when it turns out that your "source" is far from being authentic.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
number5:

Alright..

Misjudged you to be one guy in 7am batch 3rd of july who was having a bromance with the toilet close to the theater...the guy was huge and spent so much time in there
lol...tension ain't good
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
scobyy2007:
Dear Nairalanders

Best regards

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
I hope presidential candidates
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
When will they reimburse our transport fare? Any reliable sauce on that?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
Enireqx20:
When will they reimburse our transport fare? Any reliable sauce on that?
The sauce on that is still cooking......you will be notified as soon as it's done!!!
#saucelevel #APLloading #toomuchsauce

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by johnchima007(m): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
Please does anyone know the function of the panel secretaries in the just concluded interview?
olasquare22:

Had my interview July 8th with Panel 6 but EH- AUDITOR, at the waiting foyer, there was a banner whose inscription is Corporate Governance and Risk Management. But that time, there were 3men and 3women on the panel, one of the men (Mr Muazu) who ushered me in was behind me on the system and was just taking notes while the remaining panel members were just throwing questions from left centre and right. I couldn't have done anyway better sha. Above all, we pray for favor.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
souljar:

No.. He's still there.. But no longer GT.. Meant to say worked at that level

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kayceenaz(m): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
mathology5431:

Very true, those people meant business o. It got to a part though, I guess I made them burst into laughter. Just 5 questions asked, straight to business. The fair skinned man was the one recording the scores I guess....
Lol! What did you say that amused them?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Yemoskii: 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
Any body interviewed for Superintendent, Instrument Maintenance or Instrument Engineer?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Goldwatch: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
Please was there any marine transport or maritime operations GT that was interviewed?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
Kayceenaz:

Lol! What did you say that amused them?
They asked me about a particular concept, not relevant to my field though, I was able to answer and another question on another concept pop out from another angle, I answered, then another concept was asked by another panelist,
na so ah just adjust my sitting position oooooo.....unbuttoned a piece in my clothe...my expression got them laughing ooo...na so me self follow laugh.....they were just Firring from different angle as if we dey battle field.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
souljar:

I just dey look u and all ur post with my left eye since wink

The number of slots u dey contest for has been reduced by one number viz the pig eating state grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

See another food for me to destroy. I will update this post later, just hold on tight.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chukxx: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hey fellas...did anyone interview for Supervisor, Facilities Services?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
mosgoon:
accurate, although I heard upfront and salary has being increased recently
Has been increased. Take note.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BlackHummer(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
The way people are calculating their benefits in nnpc ehn...all i can say is heartbreak loading...34%

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
BlackHummer:
The way people are calculating their benefits in nnpc ehn...all i can say is heartbreak loading...34%

grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Twhizzy2: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
That's FCC's policy. Except if NNPC don't want to abide
mosgoon:
the only thing I don't agree with in that screenshot is that they would publish names of those that are successful in newspapers. This is not a scholarship or an admission process .. So I don't think those who would be sent APLs would be published in newspapers

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.