Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,409 members, 7,781,187 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:22 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4807945 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by donogaga(m): 8:56am On Mar 19, 2019
processrxtn:
For GT position, do you have to upload CV ?

No.

Its not necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by victoremah(m): 10:05am On Mar 19, 2019
Finally uploaded my passport.

What did I experience?

Before I applied for mine, I was able to upload someone's photo on Friday last week by snapping with my phone (16 + 5 MP camera). I thereafter changed the background to pure white and defined the size (to about 140kb) and dimensions (600px X 600px) using Photoshop in a laptop. The photo uploaded one hand. However when I tried doing same with mine on Sunday, the methods failed. I wore a black T-Shirt, I am dark in complexion but the photo was very clear. It failed. I tried resizing below 40kb, trying different image positions, yet it failed all attempts. I used a ash colored T-Shirt (sorry I suck at colors, I only do white, ash and black and something around that), it failed, I tried with light blue/white check t-shirt, it failed again even after several attempts. I downloaded all suggested mobile software on this thread, it failed their products. I then saw Photoshop Express on Google Play, I downloaded it, I snapped with a red/black t-shirt and off-white background, I cropped the photo with Photoshop Express and specified the dimension as required. I did not edit the background. The photo uploaded with success so faster than I could believe.

My conclusion?

I think the software used in scanning the photos has color blindness grin and as such must see a very clear defining color (not the ash, black or light blue etc.) in addition to the size and dimensions.

My imperfect opinion it is!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nkayclement: 10:13am On Mar 19, 2019
victoremah:

What did I experience?

Before I applied for mine, I was able to upload someone's photo on Friday last week by snapping with my phone (16 + 5 MP camera). I thereafter changed the background to pure white and defined the size (to about 140kb) and dimensions (600px X 600px) using Photoshop in a laptop. The photo uploaded one hand. However when I tried doing same with mine on Sunday, the methods failed. I wore a black T-Shirt, I am dark in complexion but the photo was very clear. It failed. I tried resizing below 40kb, trying different image positions, yet it failed all attempts. I used a ash colored T-Shirt (sorry I suck at colors, I only do white, ash and black and something around that), it failed, I tried with light blue/white check t-shirt, it failed again even after several attempts. I downloaded all suggested mobile software on this thread, it failed their products. I then saw Photoshop Express on Google Play, I downloaded it, I snapped with a red/black t-shirt and off-white background, I cropped the photo with Photoshop Express and specified the dimension as required. I did not edit the background. The photo uploaded with success so faster than I could believe.

My conclusion?

I think the software used in scanning the photos has color blindness grin and as such must see a very clear defining color (not the ash, black or light blue etc.) in addition to the size and dimensions.

What an experience! My own case I had to screenshot the rejected passport then crop and resize it to the usual size which I have been doing before. As soon as I upload, immediately it accepted it.

Although never believed in the process undergone for I know it was God that made it possible.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sagax(m): 10:47am On Mar 19, 2019
klassd:

Kindly send a pm

Pls, help me too with the passport upload.
I have been on it for a week now, but not going through.
Thanks.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qizick: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2019
cry cry I have not still uploaded since Friday I'm almost given up I he tried everything
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Brightuwes: 11:03am On Mar 19, 2019
My red background passport uploads successfully even without the required 600 pixels, then I edited background to white and uploaded again. Successful submission!!

You can try your red background passport, change background to white and see.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by willyboss: 11:10am On Mar 19, 2019
I have been battling same issue since Sunday the 17th of March
luc26:
Pls i cant upload second prof cert and i cant delete it from the qualification section either.am stuck and thats what is hindering my application. Pls whoelse experienced this and how did u get out of it?pls help a sis
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Afootee: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
For those experiencing issue about passport, crop the passport to show only your face. Crop from your head down to ur jaw, from your left ear to your right ear. Then resize to 600*600 pixel.
Cheers!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sophiathefirst: 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
Brightuwes:
My red background passport uploads successfully even without the required 600 pixels, then I edited background to white and uploaded again. Successful submission!!

How do u change red background to white
Though I ve submitted my application.
Just in case of future applications.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DrewMX(m): 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
victoremah:

What did I experience?

My conclusion?

This your experience is a long and stressful one. My off-white background passport just uploaded once without delay after cropping it to my chin.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by don4real18(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
DrewMX:

This your experience is a long and stressful one. My off-white background passport just uploaded once without delay after cropping it to my chin.
Your shirt did not show again grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by willyboss: 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
@donogaga, I sight you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
So after the application what next Nigerian youths.....Is there hope for us without connection.....This was how FRSC washed most of us out not to talk of this NNPC that most top people would be after....God help us

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bytheyan(f): 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
don4real18:

pls kindly help me since Thursday I ve not gone pass opening my bio data what is the reason n I've tried another email same occured, time is thinking
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bytheyan(f): 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
don4real18:

pls kindly help me since Thursday I ve not gone pass opening my bio data what is the reason n I've tried another email same occured, time is thicking.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
CV for what pls....They did not ask us for CV
charliesyndrom:
How does one upload CV? I cant find an option for that under the upload docs section. Also, I cant upload my second WAEC result
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ennyj01(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
Bodylicious:
So after the application what next Nigerian youths.....Is there hope for us without connection.....This was how FRSC washed most of us out not to talk of this NNPC that most top people would be after....God help us

We should hope on God/Allah connection

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bytheyan(f): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=bytheyan post=76796541]

pls kindly help me since Thursday I ve not gone pass opening my bio data what is the reason n I've tried another email same occured, time is thicking.[/quote
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by charliesyndrom: 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
luc26:
Pls i cant upload second prof cert and i cant delete it from the qualification section either.am stuck and thats what is hindering my application. Pls whoelse experienced this and how did u get out of it?pls help a sis
I experiencd same..One cant upload a second professional cert because there is only one field for professional cert. But u should be able to delete it. I also noticed that there is no section to upload a CV. Also, for combining two WAEC results, I cant upload the second WAEC result despite stating that its 2 WAEC I have.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by charliesyndrom: 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Brightuwes:

Hello, which app did u use in changing the background to white?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by almasterpiece(m): 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
almasterpiece:
If you have issues uploading ur passport lemme know. N500 naira only. I will help u register it. I own a cafe and I have done it for so many people. U can send ur details or passport to dmasterpice@yahoo.co.uk, either u want the cropped image or the uploading whatsapp 08113495172.

I have done for a couple of people today. Kindly reach out and get it done ASAP
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iliyasdass(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
almasterpiece:
If you have issues uploading ur passport lemme know. N500 naira only. I will help u register it. I own a cafe and I have done it for so many people. U can send ur details or passport to dmasterpice@yahoo.co.uk, either u want the cropped image or the uploading whatsapp 08113495172.

Pls patronize this guy. It took him less than 10 mins to upload my passport after I've been trying to upload it for almost a week nw...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EngrKem: 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
DMainMan:
ABOUT LAST GRADUATE TRAINEE RECRUITMENT

The application came out in 2012 and prospective applicants applied for Graduate Trainee. In 2013, applicants were told to update their details. In 2014, applicants wrote their aptitude tests in different centres across the nation. Many people travelled from overseas to write the exam in Nigeria as there was no abroad centre, unlike NLNG. In February 2015, interview success emails flew in. And up till this moment, there were no interviews. The recruitment has now been cancelled officially with this new application. I hope this application does not follow the same route.
People were taken already! U didn't know jak
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Squirrel01: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
To upload your passport, you can use your mobile phone and snap your face, just stick piece of paper at the back of your ear so as to push the ear out for proper display, and let your whole face be visible, crop the picture and reduce it to below 200kb. that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by banji10(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
This guy shows how to solve the problem of photo upload easily..... but if you still have challenge, call him and he will do it for you for 1k.
Believe me he is good and communicative. check out his blog: https://2019nnpcrecruitment..com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nwagboprince: 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
No.
I will have to leave it out.

donogaga:

Sorry to hear that.

Any head way yet?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gec8: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
almasterpiece:

I have done for a couple of people today. Kindly reach out and get it done ASAP

You wont lose anything by doing it for free. After all, some individuals right on this trend have cropped passports for people they don't know from Adam, pro bono

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by charliesyndrom: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Pls I need help in changing a passport with red background to white background
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by rosesluv: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
so some1 with upper division can't apply
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tosinosu2011: 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
charliesyndrom:
Pls I need help in changing a passport with red background to white background
I can do that for you. Holla me on Whatsapp 07063491221
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by davidologus: 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
I still can't login. I have tried 3 different mails.. Invalid username and password is the response. Really need help here

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.