Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4824816 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
It's past 4 and local man is yet to receive alert.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RapportNaija(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
Nobody still don post any screenshot of the alert... Una well done oh!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
From the multiple independent sources that confirmed it here, it is obvious they have started the reimbursement.

That's interesting. NNPC really means business this time around.

I understand the refund took several months after the interview for the 2012 recruitment.

I don't believe reimbursement has anything to do with APL.

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jarus:
From the multiple independent sources that confirmed it here, it is obvious they have started the reimbursement.

I understand the refund took several months after the interview for the 2012 recruitment.

Amen to your last sentence o

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
This is my 3rd time Commenting on this thread, pls permit me to react to the Claim of this Funny dude of having connections than everyone else here Jarus inclusive . Life is Simple if you follow Social principles and ethics, the apologies he made makes no sense to me cause his excuse holds no water.
Baba this is a faceless forum, not everyone here is under 20, we have EH on this platform too, You don't know no body, it is rather boastful, Loud and arrogant of you to come here and claim your Link is the surest compared to everyone on this platform. That's an uninformed statement, not worthy of emulation, pls learn, learn not to boast in the face of others it never ends well.
People also have links here, but the wise ones never boast about it.
Lemme stop.

Am sure Jarus connections shocked the dude, and baba came apologising.
My own only link up there is God, and he will never fail me.
Peace. ✌
Waka Jeje Inside Life

26 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
AdekunleAkofe:
I got mine too in the morning. And due to all the theories people have raised, I tried contacting a senior friend who works in NNPC presently. He said he received tfare during his time and he’s working there right now. So people should chill and keep their fingers crossed. The best news will drop sooner than expected.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jarus:

Someone got his 20 months after. grin

That recruitment was hyper slow.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
Meanwhile, na u start am oh......

larride:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
Biolexxin:
This is my 3rd time Commenting on this thread, pls permit me to react to the Claim of this Funny dude of having connections than everyone else here Jarus inclusive . Life is Simple if you follow Social principles and ethics, the apologies he made makes no sense to me cause his excuse holds no water.
Baba this is a faceless forum, not everyone here is under 20, we have EH on this platform too, You don't know no body, it is rather boastful, Loud and arrogant of you to come here and claim your Link is the surest compared to everyone on this platform. That's an uninformed statement, not worthy of emulation, pls learn, learn not to boast in the face of others it never ends well.
Lemme stop.

Peace. ✌
Waka Jeje Inside Life

Lol forget that guy, I wanted responding to him, I just ignore am... Him get connection wey no fit assure him of job. If everyone here begin to talk about their connect and the info available to them, that boy will just deactivate his account.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Loveprick: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
So much panic/tension here. I hope some people will not drink sniper when APL starts landing. I have said it before that everyone should prepare his/her mind for the best and worst outcome/result to avoid stories that touch. The real truth is that all of us can't be in NNPC. I wish everyone success in your future endeavour and more dollars in your pocket.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
shots fired
Biolexxin:
Lemme stop.

Peace. ✌
Waka Jeje Inside Life
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
Beeam:
Meanwhile, na u start am oh......

No be share I share my former experience ni grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
Enireqx20:

Amen to your last sentence o

Lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
Biolexxin:
Lemme stop.

Peace. ✌
Waka Jeje Inside Life
if youre big youre big, I've never met uncle J in person, but the egbon is super cool and humble, I like ppl like that...im sure the connect not only shocked him, the thing go weak him...he brought a knife to a gun fight. me I no get any connect at all, my only believe na que sera, sera. man pass man...power pass power... Uncle Jarus !!!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by engrksa(m): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
Anyone interviewed for EH Superintendent, Maintenance, Asset Management?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
any (EH) Mechanical engineer here?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
engrksa:

U stil d asked of interview matter? When local men r talking about Tfare and APL

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
Biolexxin:
Lemme stop.

Peace. ✌
Waka Jeje Inside Life

Even NNPC folks read this thread.

I once posted a piece of information here from an NNPC "sauce" who doesn't know me by my NL moniker and the person saw what he told me on this thread (didnt know he reads this thread) and he asked if I was the one that posted it. I told him I was the one (can't lie).

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
Teaser4:
if youre big youre big, I've never met uncle J in person, but the egbon is super cool and humble, I like ppl like that...im sure the connect not only shocked him, the thing go weak him...he brought a knife to a gun fight. me I no get any connect at all, my only believe na que sera, sera. man pass man...power pass power... Uncle Jarus !!!

This one wey everyone dey call me uncle for this thread, making me feel like one 60 year old man cheesy wink

No spoil my market nah. Still in my mid-30s. I be young man joor cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by techconfam: 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
I LOVE THIS GROUP.... the participants are fun to hang out with grin.

I do refresh this page three times a day.... just to laugh and get updates grin.

Good to know that alert has started dropping for guys... while we should celebrate that another stage of the recruitment process has been concluded, many are scared to receive alert. Bank alert for that matter.

Those who had gotten felt like refunding NNPC through TSA. In case you don't know how, just use remita.net.

Those who are yet to receive presently feeling like switching off their phones so not to receive alerts.

I did my interview on 2nd of July, 7am. Panel 8. Yet to get alert.

May be Kaduna's guys no deserve reimbursement ni.

I de wait for my money ooooOoooO. I doubt it has any connection with APL.

All the best...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kcjnr007(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
Let local man drop this from a "reliable sauce".

Be guided smiley

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jarus:

This one wey everyone dey call me uncle for this thread, making me feel like one 60 year old man cheesy wink

lol egbon, no mind me, i go change am too big brother Jarus. I'm a Yoruba man, i was trained to respect my elders...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
techconfam:
I LOVE THIS GROUP.... the participants are fun to hang out with grin.

I do refresh this page three times a day.... just to laugh and get updates grin.

Good to know that alert has started dropping for guys... while we should celebrate that another stage of the recruitment process has been concluded, many are scared to receive alert. Bank alert for that matter.

Those who had gotten felt like refunding NNPC through TSA. In case you don't know how, just use remita.net.

Those who are yet to receive presently feeling like switching off their phones so not to receive alerts.

I did my interview on 2nd of July, 7am. Panel 8. Yet to get alert.

May be Kaduna's guys no deserve reimbursement ni.

I de wait for my money ooooOoooO. I doubt it has any connection with APL.

All the best...
is like they're not reimbursing Kaduna candidates... You are the second person I'm knowing about....

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by brainybox: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jarus:

If you are single, I get fine sister ooo grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
brainybox:

Your sister na commodity now bah? grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
brainybox:

I'm a Muslim and an Alhaji

I'm permitted to do up to 4 grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplebb: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jarus:

I'm a Muslim and an Alhaji

I'm permitted to do up to 4 grin

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Because na fine babe abi....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by myluck: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
Pls has anyone who wrote CBT in Port Harcourt gotten alert for the Oral Interview trip? If yes, how much abeg
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
UNCLE JARUS......R.E.S.P.E.C.T

Jarus:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
myluck:
Pls has anyone who wrote CBT in Port Harcourt gotten alert for the Oral Interview trip? If yes, how much abeg

seems no one has gotten yet. came all the way from PH too.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
engrksa:
Yes, Sup. Mech Main. PH resident.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
Inception:
any (EH) Mechanical engineer here?
Yes, we r here bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.