Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4824590 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
joobseekar:

Brother, wetin you dey type??... It has not been proven beyond reasonable doubt that Mosgoon and Mos4phy are the same. Until then, Mos4phy is still Mos4phy....

But wait, I'm seeing Mosgoon but not Mos4phy online at the moment of editing my post? Is it because two monikers can't be on the same thread at the same time, using single phone/browser?... Hahahaha, Na joke oo

By the way, has @Sameritus confirmed the person that said he got regret mail
Don't sleep on the bike bro.... Dem go chance u quick for street. grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sibabe25: 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
hmmmmm...... Na them

Enrypech:
APL is will start dropping 12:AM Tuesday 23rd July,

If you like no believe me

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
Enrypech:
APL is will start dropping 12:AM Tuesday 23rd July,

If you like no believe me
Very soon politicians will start to fullfill campaign promises grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
The perceived worshipping started when I mentioned that I'd like mosgoon and Oga Jarus to be my mentors. I am not going to wade into any sort of conspiracy on dual identity, however, if you feel people acknowledging other people's value and worth and wanting to LEARN from them is WORSHIPING them, I'm really sorry to tell you that such thought process can't take you far in life.

No man is an island. Be humble, it doesn't cost you anything but your ego.

I hope to see you all at the towers, of course as colleagues.

God bless us.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by obumkeke(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
sibabe25:
Singing.., Few weeks more... few weeks more... No more TFare payment .. Few weeks more..

All we want is APL.. few weeks more .. few weeks more...

Local girl is serving cold chilled zobo at the local joint for all local men and woman association.

Abeg let those taking attendance put my moniker on the list.... my ribs has been subjected to too much laughter and cold....

I am tempted to type becos of this zobo aunty that just resurfaced again.... dan Allah, arrange chilled cunu aya for me, mk I use drive down my quili quili...

We aiming at 500+ pages b4 Wednesday... weldone guys...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tampiko(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
mosgoon:
Wow. Lol. Wow. Few weeks to go hopefully. A tad bit on moniker. Mos - I love mosaic paintings and historical depictions.. And I goon - I love arsenal - gooners. grin
That's all I have to say
Few more weeks. NNPC should answer us speedily. Hopefully this week yields fruitful news on TF and APL.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MumJ4J: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
Singing ..... I can see everything turning around, turning around, turning around for my good.

God has given me victory; I will lift Him higher Jehovah; I will lift Him higher.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
mosgoon:
Wow. Lol. Wow. Few weeks to go hopefully. A tad bit on moniker. Mos - I love mosaic paintings and historical depictions.. And I goon - I love arsenal - gooners. grin
That's all I have to say

Few more weeks. NNPC should answer us speedily. Hopefully this week yields fruitful news on TF and APL.

What about mos4phy na? You like mosaic and physics I guess.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
obumkeke:

Abeg let those taking attendance put my moniker on the list.... my ribs has been subjected to too much laughter and cold....

I am tempted to type becos of this zobo aunty that just resurfaced again.... dan Allah, arrange chilled cunu aya for me, mk I use drive down my quili quili...

We aiming at 500+ pages b4 Wednesday... weldone guys...unfortunately bbn4 2019 thread is crazy sha...

Me I go like Nunu with sugar without fura... Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ibrahim099: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
joobseekar:

Me I go like Nunu with sugar without fura... Lol

Wow!!.. This thread is really a great long funny series movie. Like each page represents an episode. �� Interesting sha.., continue Abeg guys.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by uzoexcel(m): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
i wonder what purpose this post of yours is supposed to serve.

DanXplore:
Just an observation:

Mosgoon opened his account october 04, 2013
Mos4phy opened his october 08, 2013 (50% difference between days)

Mosgoon has spent 3days, 14hrs online as at the time of filing this report, Mos4phy has spent 7 days. Roughly within the same range. (almost 50% difference)

Mosgoon is most active in Job/Vacancies
Likewise Mos4phy

Both monikers have "Mos" in common. Mos is likely short for his first name which could be Moses or so.

Mosgoon has about 312posts.
Mos4phy has about 225 posts. Roughly within the same range.

Their respective "last seens" are suspiciously close apart.

Both have the same written communication style.

Both know much about McKinsey. See Mosgoon's post July 19, 2:19pm and Mos4phy's on Feb 05, 10:02am earlier this year.

Both are on shell, NNPC and Mobil threads.

I can continue to go on with the similarities between these two. Interestingly, Mos4phy is always generous in showering Mosgoon with acolades especially about his purpoted 'academic feats'.

I don't know about you, but I am convinced that Mosgoon/Mos4phy is one and same person. If my deductions are correct (100% positive they are), then this dude is not only suffering from chronic narcissism, but is also an insecure retard.

Anybody that finds this post offensive should go and suck a lemon. I am in my house playing red dead redemption 2.

I will update more interesting similarities when I get time. This dude has more monikas on this same thread. I will fish them out. Watch this space!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
Just a few hours I left my local men and women....house don catch fire.....thank goodness e never burn down.....
Having said that, I will like all local men and women to just calm down and take a deep breath.
@Danxplore.....u have said ur mind and local men have held u....I must said Nigeria is blessed with great minds...u follow ur interest and brought up an allegation... perhaps time will tell us whether it's true or not...
@others.... since it's just an allegation for now, let's just move on...no need point quoting anything relating to it again pls....
@mosgoon....I was only surprised that u never said a word before now as to what u have been alleged....(no need responding again please)....my surprise again was mosphy to come and advised that u should never come online again is something I'm trying to connect....

So..... please all parties once again take a deep breath
Sign
Coordinator....AOLMAW

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
Every time a mail notification drops on my phone, my BP rises by 40%. I think I really need to calm down embarassed

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
Where that local man that reported that his/her friend got mail from nnpc today...?
Oya come up with update now....make local men get something to talk about....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tampiko(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
Bros free this guy(s) nau.
[quote author=DanXplore post=80498231]

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
When you think you have seen it all in this thread.

When there is no theory left to dissect allegations and counter allegations alongside insults will flow..

Am enjoying mysef tho, listening to umu obiligbo.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin grin grin...good advice to self...
From me, I will recommend that u calm down by 35% grin grin grin....so that u won't b down totally...
Local man isn't in this alone
NigelCundy:
Every time a mail notification drops on my phone, my BP rises by 40%. I think I really need to calm down embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lol. We keeping the faith bro.

Gbriels:
grin grin grin...good advice to self...
From me, I will recommend that u calm down by 35% grin grin grin....so that u won't b down totally...
Local man isn't in this alone
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
This local man never register ooo .....
And u d enjoy d fun for free ba...? U to pay when we enter tower
Ibrahim099:

Wow!!.. This thread is really a great long funny series movie. Like each page represents an episode. �� Interesting sha.., continue Abeg guys.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
DanXplore:

hahahahahahhaha guy stop abeg grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
This week sha........it has a lot in it with connection to NNPC.......from tomorrow!!! The way things are moving
Make una watch una BP though......Naija no get ambulance o
Signed
Zonal secretary, Local man committee for NNPC

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Tampiko:
Bros free this guy(s) nau.

He brought it on himself bro

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by geektrovert: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2019

Guys,

Please let's watch our interactions online. There are people behind monikers, real people with emotions.

If we cannot be source of good news and inspiration, please let's desist from social attacks. Depression is real guys. Suicide is on the rise.

We are all jostling for NNPC positions..the battle is not with one another..the dream is we all make it there.

Some people only come online to be happy and chase boredom away, let's not be another source of sadness to them.

If we do not have valid news to report, or a good link to share, we can just read and scroll on..hopefully, we all get to meet at the towers.

Peace to all smiley

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nathweezy(m): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Gentlemen and ladies,

Trust this message meets us well? This thread has been enjoyable and informative, until some people began spewing hate and nonsensities.
Please let all messages be in tandem with the subject of the thread, verified, genuine and clear.
There's no need to give ourselves unnecessary aches with rumours and irrelevant posts.
Here's wishing everyone the best in the new week.

Kind regards
Whizz.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
Attendance no b for free... But we don write am down....@obumkeke
obumkeke:

We aiming at 500+ pages b4 Wednesday... weldone guys...unfortunately bbn4 2019 thread is crazy sha...

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nathweezy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
NigelCundy:

Hi Nigel,

Take things easy. Life is for the living. Don't overwork yourself with worries. These are the things that could lead to HBP.
Eat a good plate of rice and plantain tomorrow and wish yourself the best.

Kind regards.
Whizz

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
sibabe25:
Singing.., Few weeks more... few weeks more... No more TFare payment .. Few weeks more..

All we want is APL.. few weeks more .. few weeks more...

Local girl is serving cold chilled zobo at the local joint for all local men and woman association.

Local man must taste this ur chilled sobo at the towers... hope local woman wont hike the price based on NNPC package grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gerrard59(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
johnchima007:
Baba it’s so bad on Twitter that they don’t believe that the son of a common man can get the job.. I had to run away before I start reasoning like them.. I will shocked their theory.. I will be a testimony to many... And you too guys.... Amen...

Twitter Nigeria has some of the most arrogant, self-conceited, over-sabi and haughty individuals I have come across on social media in the country. The vast vast majority are complainers, i.e, complain from today till tomorrow without proffering solutions. Worse is when there is a blue tick besides the username, oh, such individuals claim an all-and-all and shut down divergent views by labelling them with funky words - misogynist, patriarch, homophobe, racist etc.

Regarding the notion of man-know-man, such mentality makes people not to believe in themselves and lose out on a lot of things. I might be accused of quoting him several times, but one invaluable thing I learnt from Jarus is not to base job applications on the theory of man-know-man. Reason is that: there will always be a percentage of folks who will get in without knowing anyone, so why not target being part of that number? This pervasive mentality radiates around the country and prevent believers from applying but the good thing about it is that, such belief system reduces the overall number of applicants. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Johnpotter660: 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
DanXplore:

If you have to wonder, then something is not working properly in your brain tongue

Buddy, relax. Nobody is getting an award for promptly responding to anyone's comments. Lets inspire ourselves and retain an air of relevant information within this atmosphere biko. Thanks for your understanding. I wish everyone the best in the coming days... In the words of Stephen Hawking, whatever the outcome, "there is always something you can do and succeed at". Cheers guys!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Thanks.....
But please note.....our official thread title is local men and women...we don't have in our gathering gentle men and ladies...thank u once again...
But await...ur name no dey register..
Nathweezy:
Gentlemen and ladies,

Trust this message meets us well? This thread has been enjoyable and informative, until some people began spewing hate and nonsensities.
Please let all messages be in tandem with the subject of the thread, verified, genuine and clear.
There's no need to give ourselves unnecessary aches with rumours and irrelevant posts.
Here's wishing everyone the best in the new week.

Kind regards
Whizz.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
DanXplore:

If you have to wonder, then something is not working properly in your brain tongue

Sheath your sword na...why u like quarrel pass fight, shuo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.