Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,462 members, 7,781,336 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:39 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4807996 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AGManuel: 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
I give up on trying to apply *sad* why does applying have to be this hard . I've done everything possible for passport to upload Na lie. Abeg Goodluck to those who applied suxxesfuly.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by oln: 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hello house,

I applied for experienced hire position, I have all required documents except professional certification in which i'm yet to be inducted and then issued a certificate. I'm kind of worried if i would be considered for interview
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DrewMX(m): 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hello, anyone with the Past Questions should kindly send it to me - andrewkel406@gmail.com.
Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by pwetie: 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
AGManuel:
I give up on trying to apply *sad* why does applying have to be this hard . I've done everything possible for passport to upload Na lie. Abeg Goodluck to those who applied suxxesfuly.

send d passport
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PSVITA(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
[quote author=pdolapo post=77010280][/quote]
Please send it to me, emekarafael666@gmail.com
God bless you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PSVITA(m): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gec8:

DEAR ALL,

A lot of users on this thread are giving out exactly the same PQ for free. They are not collecting =N=1 for it.

Disregard this person in particular. He wants to sell the same material people are giving for free.

Altruism is key to a better Nigeria we all yearn for. LEARN TO BE SELFLESS AND HELP ONE ANOTHER.

If you want the material send me a PM and I will email it to you for free, just the same way someone here gave me for free.

NO ONE HERE should patronise all these 'Past Questions for N2000 people'

I WILL GIVE YOU FOR FREE. PM me

God bless you

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PSVITA(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
God bless you
quote author=Gec8 post=77004928]

DEAR ALL,

A lot of users on this thread are giving out exactly the same PQ for free. They are not collecting =N=1 for it.

Disregard this person in particular. He wants to sell the same material people are giving for free.

Altruism is key to a better Nigeria we all yearn for. LEARN TO BE SELFLESS AND HELP ONE ANOTHER.

If you want the material send me a PM and I will email it to you for free, just the same way someone here gave me for free.

[/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by smartzee01: 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
I came late. Please those that received, kindly forward it to me. Haske006@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stanzy(m): 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
Thanks to apata3688.
I dey feel you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by oln: 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
oln:
Hello house,

I applied for experienced hire position, I have all required documents except professional certification in which i'm yet to be inducted and then issued a certificate. I'm kind of worried if i would be considered for interview

Any idea on this pls
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sureteeboy(m): 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
Please, How were you guys able to upload CV on that website? I'm not seeing the column for CV in the list of documents to upload in mine. And also, my professional certificate has refused to upload
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saffyy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
PSVITA:
God bless you

DEAR ALL,

please kindly assist........sadobiggy@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emmanuelsea(m): 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
pls, someone should send the past question
Thanks in advance
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by be4dem(m): 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
someone should send me the past questions to be4dem@gmail.com. Thanks in advance and God Bless
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iliyasdass(m): 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gec8:

DEAR ALL,

pls I need the past question...
iliyasusuleimandass@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iliyasdass(m): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gec8:

DEAR ALL,

Pls I need the past questions.

iliyasusuleimandass@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eyande(m): 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by doncewill: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
pls send the PQ at aricheprincewill@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by uhbiodun(m): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gec8:

SENT!

Just as I have sent to you for FREE, send to at least 10 people who need it - FOR FREE.

Also, implore them to send it out also to individuals for FREE.

Say no to these 'Past Question for N2000 people'
kindly help with the past questions
uhbiodun@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Elcid1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
pls send the past Questions to me on eraofnd@yahoo.com
thanks in anticipation @Gec8
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by enoks(m): 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
PSVITA:
God bless you

DEAR ALL,

Bro, kindly assist with the past questions.ijikoenokela@gmail.com. many thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Juneborn: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hello house... please can I get the past questions sent to hollajuneburg@gmail.com.thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tboy243: 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
This one that their site is doing off and on....
How do they expect people to complete the registration?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sagax(m): 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gec8:

SENT and AMEN!

Just as I have sent to you for FREE, send to at least 10 people who need it - FOR FREE.

Pls, send it to me too... gbengadadebayo@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Yksoul(m): 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
GOING !! COUNTDOWN TO NNPC JOB SITE APPLICATION 1:30 MINUTES MORE HURRY FRIENDS!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yetunsbay(m): 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
Tboy243:
This one that their site is doing off and on....
How do they expect people to complete the registration?
not tonight sha
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Thayorr(m): 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yetunsbay(m): 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gec8:

SENT!

kindly assist to bayur10@yahoo.com thks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by madri4u: 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
Pls good samarita and nnpc future staff in the house who have received the nnpc past questions for Graduate trainee / Experience hired should please forward to madri4u@yahoo.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by msb247(m): 11:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
Paste your passport here asap if you can't upload
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by deejaydeji: 11:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
someone help with past questions omitolaoladeji@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fkols(m): 12:00am On Mar 27, 2019
And the portal has closed. ( Fingers crossed)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.