Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4823891 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chester7: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
TheMatrix3:
My heart syill skips a beat whenever I recall my interview encounter. The first question threw me off balance the way you feel when you are scored an early goal in a football final. I still have shivers. The chief panelist just held up his book of riddles and asked me one as if we had a personal grudge. I was like " oga, haba mana, youre supposed to ask me to tell you about myself now? undecided this is not how star do!".
Anyways i never really recovered and the interview was over before it started. just 5 minutes or so! I have moved on anyways, but the little faith in me tells me to hang on by a thread: the race is never always to the swift. On the brighter side. I dressed as required, got my HSE and behavioural and situational questions. Lets just wait for August wink.

All the best guys
did you receive alert?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
Clean Development mechanism

Centre on reduction of carbon emission so as to control global warming

Stake holders are involved with this vision with NNPC including SPDC
TOSINIFE:
What's CDM?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
adamx23:

Seriously... It was the first time I was hearing of it..

You were caught off guard!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
Just one lady
monlawal:
They were two ladies in the panel

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
Chester7:
did you receive alert?

I was eagerly waiting for someone to pose this question to one of the testifiers grin you didn't disappoint me

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
Please what can you guys deduce from a scenario like this.
I was asked a behavioral/ situational question
"a personal goal I had and how I achieved it."
My first answer was about my drive to develop my ICT skills outside the normal curricular in my course. So I had to go for certification in advanced Computer networking
The chief panelist didn't accept this answer on the basis that it is a requirement for my field.
I regrouped sharply and said something about something I did to Impact in the community where I did my PPA during Nysc, but they rejected this again, insisting it must be something I did for myself and obviously not related to my course.
Finally I told them a story about how I went about buying my first laptop computer and they were interested in how I made the money.
This the panel chief accepted and we proccedded.
Meanwhile I wasn't coming up with these answers in split seconds as I have to travel down Memory Lane and also do some fine tuning in my mind.

Another thing was on a similar question on " a situation where I have to take a quick decision "
This one actually took me a lot of time up to the extent that the chief asked them to skip the question and they asked me something on safety which I answered comfortably. The chief also returned back to the question insisting that I "must " answer it. I then came up with something that happened between me and my project supervisor during my project days in school. The panel chief made this remark
" you got it, "but" why did it took so long for you to say it "
My fear anytime I recall the experience is if the delays will have effect on my score hand how much of an effect it will have on it.

Meanwhile I didn't have any problem with my field related questions.

This is also for posterity... That's why I took the time to type all these.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ukodo1123:

You still didn't give me a reason why you think question on that was dangerous
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

My first answer was about my drive to develop my ICT skills outside the normal curricular in my course. So I had to go for certification in advanced Computer networking
The chief panelist didn't accept this answer on the basis that it is a requirement for my field.
I regrouped sharply and said something about something I did to Impact in the community where I did my PPA during Nysc, but they rejected this again, insisting it must be something I did for myself and obviously not related to my course.
Finally I told them a story about how I went about buying my first laptop computer and they were interested in how I made the money.
Meanwhile I wasn't coming up with these answers in split seconds as I have to travel down Memory Lane and also do some fine tuning in my mind.

Another thing was on a similar question on " a situation where I have to take a quick decision "
This one actually took me a lot of time up to the extent that the chief asked them to skip the question and they asked me something on safety which I answered comfortably. The chief also returned back to the question insisting that I "must " answer it. I then came up with something that happened between me and my project supervisor during my project days in school. The panel chief made this remark
My fear anytime I recall the experience is if the delays will have effect on my score hand how much of an effect it will have on it.

KISS
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
NNPC is on God factor

Point to note the major player in the panelist is not d chief panelist but is d typist that guy input has along way to go

He can represent 70 as 7 with d excuse of typing error so we all should just b praying
ChasteGhuy:

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DeeOne19: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
Panel 4 is Commercial and Investment Directorate, I think. Were you interviewed with panel 4 or 6?

gbenga44:

I thought Panel 4 was for commercial, marketing/ sales!

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
darado:

Mine was panel 6. Though not commercial. The panelists used to be exited with right answers. They didnt hide their feelings on wrong answers. There were testimonies with our squad.

Was that the panel that asked difference between NOC and IOC, clauses in a gas sales agreement etc? For guys that did on 5th though.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
This sounds like the panel that interviewed me. It was two ladies that took me up for the interview. The one that accompanied me into the room and sat behind was also a lady (she was a really dark lady)
chidiebereuzoma:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ukodo1123:
NNPC is on God factor

Point to note the major player in the panelist is not d chief panelist but is d typist that guy input has along way to go

He can represent 70 as 7 with d excuse of typing error so we all should just b praying

Holy ghost fire!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
Go n pray

ChasteGhuy:

Holy ghost fire!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
Beeam:
I once had an interview with one of the new owners of the split Gencos.

The panel was made up of many of those old staff of PHCN that the new owner inherited when they bought the company, they were asking such basic interview questions and everyone of them was just nodding at my answers like I was Obama delivering a State of the Union speech.

My liver was so shook after d interview that I reached out 2 my big cousin who is a snr manager in the same Genco, after d interview 2 tell him I was interviewed for an Asst. Mgr position and I wasn't sure of my performance cos the questions were sooooo cheap. He spoke with their HR mgr and found out I was one of the best performers. I still couldn't bliv until I saw their offer letter.

Sometimes, when u feel the questions are cheap, they are really cheap. Especially when u are interviewed by civil servants who have little or no professional skills/experience with conducting interviews.

Not in a case where a lot have to be weeded out.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ukodo1123:
Go n pray

I'm done praying.

Abi make I go use 7days for mountain first with dry fasting?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
darado:
your pannel was pannel 6 abi?

Baba, I don't know the panel that interviewed me. In fact I interviewed before my alloted time (1:30pm). I was ushered in around 1.15pm
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
Don't worry d thought of God toward us is of Good not evil to give us an expected end
So Leave it to God

Because is not your factor
It is called God factor
ChasteGhuy:

I'm done praying.

Abi make I go use 7days for mountain first with dry fasting?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
monlawal:

Baba, I don't know the panel that interviewed me. In fact I interviewed before my alloted time (1:30pm). I was ushered in around 1.15pm
Same with me

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
Beeam:
If him no receive APL, he will just post...

THANK GOD I RECEIVED, others pls check ur email. Finish, how will u know if he did or not?

Tueh

Lol @ Tueh
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Playzer: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ukodo1123:

panel 35

I was asked similar questions
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hope u disgrace d question for them
Playzer:
panel 35

I was asked similar questions
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ukodo1123:
NNPC is on God factor

@ the bolded,

How do you guys come up with these kind of scenario?

Na wa ooo

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Odylz: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
Boss, please what course did you study?
Ukodo1123:
That question concerning CDM was a dangerous question
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
larride:

@ the bolded,

Na wa ooo

Lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
You don ask yourself why first-class graduate fail d CBT

This will make you to understand d term God factor
larride:

@ the bolded,

Na wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
Physics I no b boss just call me ukodo
Odylz:
Boss, please what course did you study?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
Chester7:
did you receive alert?
You dey find trouble ba?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by gbenga44: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
Panel 4 was it for me. Questions on how to drive profitability, turn around deficit budget, contracting, essence of OPEC and other situational questions

DeeOne19:
Panel 4 is Commercial and Investment Directorate, I think. Were you interviewed with panel 4 or 6?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by markovnikov(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Omo ake

Finally..i got something that caught my attention.
PS: I dey find fulani babe, a Christian to be specific;to hook up with, if i ever get my apl to NNPC.

If una lyke make una bash me
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adamx23(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Gaskiya ne
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by markovnikov(m): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ukodo1123:
North I like una mind shall but I just dey look for any stubborn Fulani when go come like dis

NNPC for shut down for your sake

Finally..i got something that caught my attention.
PS: I dey find fulani babe, a Christian to be specific;to hook up with, if i ever get my apl to NNPC.

If una lyke make una bash me

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.