Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4824554 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
Gutih:

So Na so u go take work when nnpc employ you abi. U go just abandon ur duty go awol. Local woman which page we dey now abeg?

grin grin grin page 2000

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
bobowaja:
So we are waiting for next week Wednesday for another batch of payment. This time it should come heavily because it will be a salary week.

And if it doesn't come. That means there is fire on the mountain for both parties because we won't be able to know which party is safe until APL starts dropping.

APL should drop before then
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
my source was a classmate of the immediate past GMD Dr. Maikanti Kachalla Baru, says that they are employing 930 candidates from the outside!

meanwhile Local men and women are busy spreading rumours of 1200, 1300 and recently 5000, we pray that the rumours are true because it will favour local association!
thanks

vicelreturns:
Abeg dis haus boring die today, na theory dey give vibe pass for me.
Make una sha give us sumtin to chew na

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eazichris: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
NNPC is recruiting only 1250. And its based on merit. My source works there. 1000 GT, 250 EH.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Graced01: 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
I think everyone just needs to chill. All of the theories will be confirmed once APL rolls out. Whatever the number, hope you’re a part of it. That’s the most important thing.
Wish you all good luck.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
Enireqx20:

grin grin grin page 2000

shocked This your prophecy no go work oh. APL must to show before page 2000 abeg
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by buhariDRIVER(m): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
sounds like panel 13
Black11:
Wrote CBT in Lagos, wasnt bad but success stories made me doubt I was going to be called I knew I wasnt scoring a 90% but was still optimistic. Then mail for oral interview came in.

On interview day, dressed as best as I could and drank a full bowl of confidence. While waiting to be called I started interacting with fellow hopefuls making as much jokes as I could. Then my turn came, waited to be asked to sit before taking my seat.
First question, may we meet you in 1 minute, I was brief( name,school, nysc and current employment). One of them commend brief and precise
Next question was tell me one project you worked on during your IT and tell us what you learnt, gave a story and team work was what I learnt.
Third was a problem you encountered and how you used technical abilities to solve, gave a story
Fourth was where do I see my self in 5 years, I said management or maybe junior management they laughed amongst themselves and asked how I plan to make that happen I said continuous trainings and development he said that's what he wanted to hear
Fifth was when I had a personal issue and how I came out of it, I gave a story
HSE question was what are dangerous practices and what are dangerous practices on the road, gave 3 for drivers and 2 for pedestrians (gave 4 at first but they pushed for a 5th)
Asked if a had a question I said no but commended the process, they smiled but it felt like they've heard it a million times. I thanked them and left.

I still carry the same optimism as that of the CBT times, like almost everyone including me thinks he/she had an OK interview

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
The theorist and saucers have started again..... Sources that can't tell you why there is TP dropping anomaly..... Is that sauce edible?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
qwertyboss:
my source was a classmate of the immediate past GMD Dr. Maikanti Kachalla Baru, says that they are employing 930 candidates from the outside!

meanwhile Local men and women are busy spreading rumours of 1200, 1300 and recently 5000, we pray that the rumours are true because it will favour local association!
thanks

That your source is soured undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
bobowaja:
The theorist and saucers have started again..... Sources that can't tell you why there is TP is dropping anomaly..... Is that sauce edible?

It's an eatable sauce grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
eazichris:
NNPC is recruiting only 1250. And its based on merit. My source works there. 1000 GT, 250 EH.

Have you gotten alert?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
bobowaja:
The theorist and saucers have started again..... Sources that can't tell you why there is TP is dropping anomaly..... Is that sauce edible?

Definitely not edible sauce... must be a relieable source
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
Well, unfortunately for y'all, my source says that 2019 recruitment has been cancelled.

She happens to be the ex-girlfriend of the brother of the GMD's daughter-in-law.

Gulps zobo and flees...

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

My sauce is burnt

Too much seasoning perhaps. I no mind cos some people own for here na sour e reach

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
Gutih:

Too much seasoning perhaps. I no mind cos some people own for here na sour e reach

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
OK OK OK e don do.

Enough of all the CBT and Interview Experiences, let's switch to something else, the trend/forum is getting boring.

Since it seem everybody interview experience r all top notch, let's take statistics to deduce our chances from our course's and State.

If u no what am talking about.!!

Me!!!

I rep

Benue
Quantity Surveying

U

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
lahizak:

Bros, d president dont give a Bleep about lower and mid level employment in d fed sector. Dats wat fed character is for. D president only get to approve and appoint top level officers. Its actually nnpc dats delaying dis tin not d govt
jayhukkal:
Benue here too
Electrical Electronics Engineering

Keep it coming guys cheesy[/quote] OK OK e don do.

Enough of all the CBT and Interview Experiences, let's switch to something else, the trend/forum is getting boring.

Since it seem everybody interview experience r all top notch, let's take statistics to deduce our chances from our course's and State.

Me!!!

I rep

Benue
Quantity Surveying

U shocked

Benue counting
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jayhukkal: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
Benue here too

Eminemzybet:
OK OK OK e don do.

Me!!!

I rep

Benue
Quantity Surveying

U shocked
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Cheers guys. From a very appetizing sauce

Nnpc intends to take in more than the proposed 1300ish candidates. Said since NLNG is on the construction of another train and planning on a recruitment exercise, it would go ahead to supply NLNG with mostly mech, civil, gas metmat and production engineers from this very exercise. Other partners in d NLNG joint venture welcome the plan as they really attested to the credibility of the recruitment process. Also the new recruits sharing would be in no particular order of interview or CBT performance as everyone they say was "Lit"

Another good news for today esp for you STEM brethren. Cheers

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
bobowaja:

Maggi no dey d sauce.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
eazichris:

We've heard this over and over again... Give us another sauce

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
jayhukkal:
Benue here too

Benue and Kogi with a touch of Enugu

Mechanical Engineering
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Gutih:

Definitely not edible sauce... must be a relieable source
last last the only credible theory is obviously the RELIEABLE theory because clearly it's not reliable!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
souljar:
Well, unfortunately for y'all, my source says that 2019 recruitment has been cancelled.

She happens to be the ex-girlfriend of the brother of the GMD's daughter-in-law.

Gulps zobo and flees...

Lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
Let us reason with our number 7 plz. Do you know how long and cumbersome it is to get approval for recritment? HR via Governing Board via bla bla finally to Buhari for final review and approval? And now someone will just escalate to you that process is ongoing to increase or reduce number of hirings. Should even this be true, expect APL by December 2019 at least. We need to know the process of getting approvals, in particular when it involves presidential table. Now that nnpc is lobbying to get approvals for CBA and u expect the new GMD to meet President with a talk different from what Dr. Baru documented? A beg bring another reasonable story plz. NNPC Processess no be state govts type oooo that u can change and change.
Thank you guyz

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
eazichris:

undecided

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
So, what are you saying sir?

darado:
Let us reason with our number 7 plz. Do you know how long and cumbersome it is to get approval for recritment? HR via Governing Board via bla bla finally to Buhari for final review and approval? And now someone will just escalate to you that process is ongoing to increase or reduce number of hirings. Should even this be true, expect APL by December 2019 at least. We need to know the process of getting approvals, in particular when it involves presidential table. Now that nnpc is lobbying to get approvals for CBA and u expect the new GMD to meet President with a talk different from what Dr. Baru documented? A beg bring another reasonable story plz. NNPC Processess no be state govts type oooo that u can change and change.
Thank you guyz

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by charleywhyte1: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
eazichris:

If you have anybody working with NNPC but he or she is not a member of the recruitment team, you cannot get any accurate information form him or her. Insider information on this recruitment can only be gotten a top management staff who is directly involved in this recruitment process.

The picture would be clearer soon!! May God. Favour us all.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
qwertyboss:

thanks

Were you not the one that was advertising NNPC past questions?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
Uricas:

We're you not the one that was advertising NNPC past questions?

Savage!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
Swargu:

Benue and Kogi with a touch of Enugu

Mechanical Engineering

Baba choose one, na only u?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
qwertyboss:

thanks

Dis source no good for local men abeg.
Wash ur mouth b4 dey cum 4 u

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.