Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4824451 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lahizak: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
darado:
Let us reason with our number 7 plz. Do you know how long and cumbersome it is to get approval for recritment? HR via Governing Board via bla bla finally to Buhari for final review and approval? And now someone will just escalate to you that process is ongoing to increase or reduce number of hirings. Should even this be true, expect APL by December 2019 at least. We need to know the process of getting approvals, in particular when it involves presidential table. Now that nnpc is lobbying to get approvals for CBA and u expect the new GMD to meet President with a talk different from what Dr. Baru documented? A beg bring another reasonable story plz. NNPC Processess no be state govts type oooo that u can change and change.
Thank you guyz
Bros, d president dont give a Bleep about lower and mid level employment in d fed sector. Dats wat fed character is for. D president only get to approve and appoint top level officers. Its actually nnpc dats delaying dis tin not d govt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adakoleagbenu: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Eminemzybet:
OK OK OK e don do.

Enough of all the CBT and Interview Experiences, let's switch to something else, the trend/forum is getting boring.

Since it seem everybody interview experience r all top notch, let's take statistics to deduce our chances from our course's and State.

If u no what am talking about.!!

Me!!!

I rep

Benue
Quantity Surveying

U shocked

Benue

Geology
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
Uricas:
Were you not the one that was advertising NNPC past questions?
possibly!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
Source and Sauces day

Keep it coming guys cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jayhukkal: 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
Idoma man here I see wink
adakoleagbenu:

Benue

Geology
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
NigelCundy:
So, what are you saying sir?

The number to be hired has been approved already. Nothing like up/downward review.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tatabonzo: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
R u from Isiala Ngwa ?
divads:

Wow.. we had similar experience. same panel, A geologist too And from Abia state. the chief panelist made fun of my Lga too..They were nice

See you at the towers bro.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
lahizak:

Bros, d president dont give a Bleep about lower and mid level employment in d fed sector. Dats wat fed character is for. D president only get to approve and appoint top level officers. Its actually nnpc dats delaying dis tin not d govt
What level are we? Potential staff belong to PENGASSAN. The SS means Senior Staff. And note that President is now the Minister of Petroleum Resources. Do you ever heard info on how nnpc and other MDAs recruit their low level staff? That has not been the discussion subect of this platform.
Cheers
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eclint(m): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
Biggerboi:

Lol yeah especially the panel chairman i did on the 2nd though when did u do yours
Good to know cos they had stern faces.
On 3rd
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
darado:

What level are we? Potential staff belong to PENGASSAN. The SS means Senior Staff. And note that President is now the Minister of Petroleum Resources. Do you ever heard info on how nnpc and other MDAs recruit their low level staff? That has not been the discussion subect of this platform.
Cheers
You always confuse yourself.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adakoleagbenu: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
jayhukkal:
Idoma man here I see wink
correct. I see you too
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
bobowaja:

You always confuse yourself.
Abi? Continue to wait for 5000 slots. Let the SAUCES continue to bombard you with number upreview. At long last, na ur BP dem go monitor for clinic oooo grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
Eminemzybet:

Keep it coming guys cheesy OK OK e don do.

Enough of all the CBT and Interview Experiences, let's switch to something else, the trend/forum is getting boring.

Since it seem everybody interview experience r all top notch, let's take statistics to deduce our chances from our course's and State.

If u no what am talking about.!!

Me!!!

I rep

Benue
Quantity Surveying

U shocked

Benue counting

Since NNPC r to pick 15-20 person from each state then the remaining 600 persons will b added to the less staff state according to federal character
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tjayelbee(m): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Good Day Everyone,

It was great reading some of the experiences. It is safe to say there are quite a number of intelligent people just observing the thread. It is well!

I am curious as to whether there are EH Reservoir Engineer applicants on this thread, be kind to indicate please if any.

I was interviewed on the 1st of July, by Panel 1. It was an interesting one with Questions ranging from Petroleum Economics, Safety, Reservoir Development and experience from my present place of work.

I later found out one of the panelist is a Chief Geoscientist with degrees from Ivy League Unis from the UK. NNPC really put forward their best guys for this exercise, from all subsidiaries.

While we await the outcomes with Sabr, I wish us all the very best!

Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukahansa1: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
So my experience, never wanted to do this sha
Test: The most uninterested I've ever been about any test. I thought it was easy, maybe because I've spent most of my life watching NTA, AIT, Channels news and programmes. Was shocked to get the IV lol, I no dey trust govt recruitment.
Interview: This was the most I'd prepared for any interview. Prayer, research, tactics, strategy, formation, even made list of key words and taboo words. The general idea was to counter-gengenpress them into "Gas" as it was my area of strength. Chem Eng here btw.

D Day: 9th. Panel was opposite RED office and a lawyer (female) was the chair. They made a joke about my first name, introduced themselves, I attempted to jot down, but couldn't spell even the Ibibio name of the safety guy. At this time, tactics had jumped out, strategy ran out, formation scattered! I was not myself again. Surprisingly mentioned "versatile" which was never on my words shortlists. I managed to overcome the shock to end my introduction well. Did ok on the "5yrs from now question". Both questions asked by the Chairlady.
Next question was from one Gas-to-Power oga (panel had 2 of them). We've seen HAZOPS, EES, process skills, Dpr consultancy, even policy on your CV, what is your mission coming here... This is where I regained myself, name dropped 2 subs, KRPC and NAPIMS (Gas utilization), threw bait after bait on Gas (gas flaring target, gas projects, gas to power, deepening the market, replacing kerosene/firewood as rural energy, our deforestation rate), wanted a technical question here but them no gree take my bait.
4th Question: Teamwork. The time I faced a team member issue and how i resolved, used my uni plant design project. Akwa Ibom man asked 2 lessons from this.
3rd Question. Problem at work and how I resolved it. Used a kleptomaniac problem we had at 1 of the 3 gaming shops I manage. Had my first real rapport with lawyer Chairlady here with the evidence, suspects, prime suspect, innocence until proven guilty and Jonah (in the bible) explanation, we were on the same page. I entered uncharted territory after I "mistakenly" mentioned that the person that was sacked to restore normalcy was a "she", was walking a tightrope until she was satisfied. All but 1 of them joined in this discussion.
4th Question: Ethical, clash of interests from my kleptomaniac answer. The man that asked mentioned "the thief", both me and chairlady chorusly corrected that she was only a "prime suspect", the good ma'am went on to point that I'd addressed the ethics question in my previous answer.
5th Question: Traveling safety. The man that asked this added 2 more points to mine.

My Question to them: Most of them had packed up, stood up, as I was the last before they go for lunch, so I apologized for delaying their lunch, remarked how I will not sleep well if being in a room filled with industry leaders, I didn't ask about PIGB. Asked about the disruption it will cause and how well nnpc is prepared to handle the disruption.
Mini chat with the chairlady ensued, they were standing, file in hand at this point, except chairlady. Jotted down a few things here.
I have not slept well since the usher told me 1 or 2 Ogas liked the way I spoke, asked me if I work in radio broad. and talked on Grace.
Las las, tactics no work, counter-gengenpress no work, no technical question, Grace abeg help my solution�

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
bobowaja:
So we are waiting for next week Wednesday for another batch of payment. This time it should come heavily because it will be a salary week.

And if it doesn't come. That means there is fire on the mountain for both parties because we won't be able to know which party is safe until APL starts dropping.
grin grin grin real fire on the mountain for both theorist followers.
If the Tfare don't continue next week, it's a two way thing. It's either the claim of NNPC employing 4,500 or 5,000 candidates is true....so they decided to pay off the remaining people which is why not really large number of people have received. Going by this, it simply means NNPC wants to recruit 65% of the people called for interview and the remaining 35%have been paid off.
Also it could be that, the 1% theory which will be elevated to 35% theory, meaning out of number of people invited 35% that v been paid are the successful ones.
Thirdly, it could be that TFare and APL have no correlation whether they fail to continue payment next week or not.
Choose the one that suites you!!!! I won't be responsible for anybody wey get HBP here. This is just an opinion/perspective.
I am yet to get TFare alert.
Signed
Zonal Secretary, Local men committee for NNPC

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
mathology5431:

If the Tfare don't continue next week, it's a two way thing. It's either the claim of NNPC employing 4,500 or 5,000 candidates is true....so they decided to pay off the remaining people which is why not really large number of people have received. Going by this, it simply means NNPC wants to recruit 65% of the people called for interview and the remaining 35%have been paid off.
Also it could be that, the 1% theory which will be elevated to 35% theory, meaning out of number of people invited 35% that v been paid are the successful ones.
Thirdly, it could be that TFare and APL have no correlation whether they fail to continue payment next week or not.
Choose the one that suites you!!!! I won't be responsible for anybody wey get HBP here. This is just an opinion/perspective.
Signed
grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
mathology5431:

Signed

Local man Zonal Secretary, u make me laugh , how many people do u no personally no that came for the interview and him many do u think r on Nairaland.

Let me boost u bubble, we on Nairaland together r not up to 20% of the total numbers of people interview.

So ur stat doesn't hold water.

Who b chairman local man association self

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MajorKoko: 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
I made a brief intro of my self nd responded to a question asked by d chairperson abt d relevance of my field (I studied Public Administration) to nnpc nd how I can b able to add value to nnpc as a GT gving my discipline (cant fully remember how she stated d question). In response I was able to gear my answer towards leadership (later realized I trapped myself). She then responded by saying that as a GT I am supposed to b d lowest in d hierarchy therefore how would my knowledge of leadership as a GT would inturn positively impact the corporation (I am not qouting directly)?, nd dat was it, I had to maneuver, I think d best answer I gave has do with d fact that every worker is a leader on the task he is given, also employee initiative in decision making is an aspect of leadership (according to me) and that the knowledge would eqiup me in identifying wat my superior officer wants of me.
Another question was abt wat I learnt from my students in the university, asked another panelist (I was a graduate assistant at a fed. uni.) I answered teamwork and explained, anoda panelist asked what make a good team member? I said support, which brings abt team work nd then efficiency. Then safety question, I asked dem the reason for delay in passage of PIGB (I cnt fully explain why I asked this question).
Finaly I was asked whether am going back to Sokoto.

@jarus my boss nd oda members pls how d u see my answer to the 1st question.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by geektrovert: 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
This one wey everybody get post for Local Association,

Make I give myself too position:

Signed

Honourable Chairman,
Independent Local Election Commission (ILEC) . grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eclint(m): 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hello LMAW
Anybody from S'East that has been paid and how much please??
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edicoco(f): 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
I was about to ask?
Eminemzybet:

Local man Zonal Secretary, u make me laugh , how many people do u no personally no that came for the interview and him many do u think r on Nairaland.

Let me boost u bubble, we on Nairaland together r not up to 20% of the total numbers of people interview.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edicoco(f): 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
I was about to ask?
Eminemzybet:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
darado:

Abi? Continue to wait for 5000 slots. Let the SAUCES continue to bombard you with number upreview. At long last, na ur BP dem go monitor for clinic oooo grin grin grin grin grin angry
I tell you say i dey follow theory? No allow me send masquerade to your home this evening o. angry

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebenaba(m): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
Edicoco:
I was about to ask?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
moogoogaipan:
Considering the fact that, you seemed unsure of your performance in the oral interview, i have been wondering why you seemed enamored by the AB theory? Jarus & Mosgoon not yet received? or suddenly, with no alert for you, your confidence post interview, i mean post "your unsure" testimony, now looks solid.? huh!!!
You this Teaser4 won't kee me here... ��
lol bro...nothing like that...na just fun trust me... i never talk say I will get the job, I just follow the theory wey sweet me ni. if you remember no be me start the theory sha...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
Gutih:

Time shall tell bro... they may propound their theories but they shouldn't try to force them on us cos we'd resist every such attempt with a counter theory from a very peppery sauce. Peace boss
you get it brother...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
Eminemzybet:

In view of the vacant position, I hereby nominate myself as the Chairman AOLMWN (Nationwide), please order your Zobo drink from local woman, all tabs on me

I'd also love to know the chess players in the forum so that we can have zobo together over a game of chess when we meet at the Tower

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Guys Na wetin be 5k & 4.5k I dey hear, common people, we are the best of the best from various field & background. Let's not believe everything that gets thrown at us.

Even with d way NNPC efficiently conducted this recruitment. They have already considered vacancies that needs to be filled as quickly as possible. So anything about increasing number does not make sense to me woh, unless of course it's the legendary second batch

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Abu8888: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
MajorKoko:
I made a brief intro of my self nd responded to a question asked by d chairperson abt d relevance of my field (I studied Public Administration) to nnpc nd how I can b able to add value to nnpc as a GT gving my discipline (cant fully remember how she stated d question). In response I was able to gear my answer towards leadership (later realized I trapped myself). She then responded by saying that as a GT I am supposed to b d lowest in d hierarchy therefore how would my knowledge of leadership as a GT would inturn positively impact the corporation (I am not qouting directly)?, nd dat was it, I had to maneuver, I think d best answer I gave has do with d fact that every worker is a leader on the task he is given, also employee initiative in decision making is an aspect of leadership (according to me) and that the knowledge would eqiup me in identifying wat my superior officer wants of me.
Another question was abt wat I learnt from my students in the university, asked another panelist (I was a graduate assistant at a fed. uni.) I answered teamwork and explained, anoda panelist asked what make a good team member? I said support, which brings abt team work nd then efficiency. Then safety question, I asked dem the reason for delay in passage of PIGB (I cnt fully explain why I asked this question).

Same panel different questions.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Gutih:
Cheers guys. From a very appetizing sauce

Nnpc intends to take in more than the proposed 1300ish candidates. Said since NLNG is on the construction of another train and planning on a recruitment exercise, it would go ahead to supply NLNG with mostly mech, civil, gas metmat and production engineers from this very exercise. Other partners in d NLNG joint venture welcome the plan as they really attested to the credibility of the recruitment process. Also the new recruits sharing would be in no particular order of interview or CBT performance as everyone they say was "Lit"

Another good news for today esp for you STEM brethren. Cheers

STEM PEOPLE AGAIN!!!! This is discrimination

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
MajorKoko:

shey you don get alert?

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.