Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:01 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4807435 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
number5:

Because no one knows grin

Two things involved concerning this tfare/APL stuff

1. There is no correlation and they (NNPC) are deliberately truancating the payment schedule to raise much necessary dust grin

2. There is definitely a correlation hence the little/no knowledge of it by everyone including most NNPC source/sauce wink

Which ever one it is... APL will be the decoding factor..cos i trust guys here.. Once APL drops, they will identify the pattern used and quickly correlate it to TFare payment.... The best brains from NNPC interview has got to be on this thread. Hence the reason why majority of guys here will smile at the ending of the recruitment exercise.

To d bolded Amen o....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
TONYHOPKINS:
Seven parameters were actually scaled
Punctuality, dressing, Eloquence and confidence, safety not all were sacked on field related it was actually determined by the panelist. Some were based on their CV and documents others based on field and the general parameters of safety , problem solving and choice as well as goal related questions.
Its strictly state because not all 774 local governments were represented though some had more than 4 persons

But how were they suppose to use punctuality? The interview never started at the stipulated time

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
vicelreturns:

To d bolded Amen o....
Whenever i think of d kind of brains dat show up here daily i am convinced dat it will be a major hit

cool cool

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
Any Certification on your CV must have a proof of Original/ photocopy

Except Certification of official position held
They were not requested
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
For the APL I can't say much but am sure we will be paid... the process is reasonably transparent ... Though senators list can't be ruled out. As for professional certification they were part of the requirement if you have and was never a had rule I asked my intervwerhe said if you have but if you Dont no problem...its GT in his words "We will train you that's why it is graduate trainee"
aifybuu:
Can Mr TonyHopkins help with the reason some people are yet to get their TP?? We still have alot of questions we'd like you to help us answer...#if you know shaa# Although, everyone's focus is on the APL...

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
number5:

Not everyone reading the tread were interviewed..the amount of publicity this thread has gotten due to the various theories is outstanding.... U'll be suprised who just decided to check out that NL thread always making his/her colleague laugh like a madman..

That being said, if you go through the list of users always viewing the thread, its critically same group of 70-100 persons everyday
you know what's up bro, plus how does 99 users and 62 guests translates to over 1k users at an average? in fact, aside those that didnt apply that sometimes visit this thread, we have some that were not called for interview, but still have hope, either through connect or God, not to talk of random users looking for vacancies, and people from "DPR"....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
TONYHOPKINS:
For the APL I can't say much but am sure we will be paid... the process is reasonably transparent ... Though senators list can't be ruled out. As for professional certification they were part of the requirement if you have and was never a had rule I asked my intervwerhe said if you have but if you Dont no problem...its GT in his words "We will train you that's why it is graduate trainee"
Mirror Mirror did you see my name on the List

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
No one can specify for now but what is sure is that the percentage of FCC is constant and it is not less than 2% but not more than 3% for each state except for FCT which has only 1%. Even my informant refused to tell me my status reason... Oath of office and ties as he said. Secondly I and my younger brother were at the interview
ogiby86:
I have 2 questions
1. How many persons are picked from each state?

And

2. How many persons are they planning to recruit in total for GT Nd for EH?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
joobseekar:

you know what's up bro, plus how does 99 users and 62 guests translates to over 1k users at an average? in fact, aside those that didnt apply that sometimes visit this thread, we have some that were not called for interview, but still have hope, either through connect or God, not to talk of random users looking for vacancies, and people from "DPR"....

Totally on point bro

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
joobseekar:

I got d drift. Gracias

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
number5:

Totally on point bro

Sure

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
yungmin:

But how were they suppose to use punctuality? The interview never started at the stipulated time

E weak me

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ddnazy: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Good evening.
I sent you a pm concerning the enquiry you made on the accounting interviewee. Kindly respond @Tonyhopkins.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
TONYHOPKINS:

This sounds like you've not been paid as well. Pls, how many slots does Ebonyi state have??
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
TONYHOPKINS:
I can't say more than I know or heard... Anyone can ask any question but what I said are all I know for now.let's just keep our fingers crossed. Only few inferences from the senate which is less than 5% of the total employment ... I Dont know the number though.
Good night am off to Church to pray God will favour us.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
aifybuu:

This sounds like you've not been paid as well.. Pls, how many slots does Ebonyi state have??

grin grin @bolded

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
Gutih:

Thanks for the update man. Please which church is that?

U ma sha want to check sumtin grin grin
Shey dem don dey give shursh slot join

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by brainybox: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kspicz:

I dont know what the physical demography is but based on the statistics made available by NNPC that's what is on record, if it's different from what's obtainable, I don't know

I don't like to banter but if you look at the distribution of nnpc workers you will see that the northerners are more. For example Delta has about 1001 but only 1 manager and then most northern states have 100 and under but up to 30 and above managers. Is that equal representation? They recruit from delta and rivers for boy boy roles then share the big roles among themselves.

I don't blame them though because you deltans on this tread did not even study the distribution of states in each role.
How do you change this?

When you get in, HELP YOUR PEOPLE GET IN this is how the Fulani's have taken over most government organizations because we in the south are selfish. When you send your uncle your CV he will use it to clean table but these northerners help each other even when they are not related.

When the ones in secondary school now send you cvs, work hard to get them in and teach them to bring more in. We can start now instead of complaining.

TEAM SOUTHEAST grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
I have not been paid ooooo
aifybuu:

This sounds like you've not been paid as well. Pls, how many slots does Ebonyi state have??

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
Na almost everybody dey plan resign for work, make una calm down
Runge:

Please don't be silent bro. Your information has always been a source of inspiration and comfort.
I am also planning to resign from my work. But that decision still hinges on the much awaited APL.
May we all be favoured. (How about those indigent applicants? Did they finally made the list?).

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
Bro just be positive and trust God... If you have ICAN and you are an accountant it covers all others its the most relevant for accounting as far as Nigeria is concerned though ANAN is too.... Trust God and be positive k
Beozone:

Hello @ TONYHOPKINS. Thank you for your feedback. Please i don't know if the post above is applicable to me. Though i am from Lagos and stated the NIM Certification on my CV, it was not submitted with the others during the interview. I only included the ICAN because that was what was uploaded during the application process. However, i had my interview on the Saturday 6/7/19 and not Monday 8/7/19. Kindly advise because i meet 2 out of the 3 parameters. In fact, i have been following the thread in ghost mode though i registered with Nairaland a few years ago and i had to do a password reset to make this post. I will appreciate any advice given by you and the esteemed house. Best Regards and expecting your responses. I hail all the Local Men and Women hereby represented.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
Guy u finish d matter

I love all tribe including the north but d truth is simple if oil is located in d north it will b difficult to get 10% of southerner working with NNPC

I draft dis conclusion base on d military system of Nigeria
brainybox:

I don't like to banter but if you look at the distribution of nnpc workers you will see that the northerners are more. For example Delta has about 1001 but only 1 manager and then most northern states have 100 and under but up to 30 and above managers. Is that equal representation? They recruit from delta and rivers for boy boy roles then share the big roles among themselves.

I don't blame them though because you deltans on this tread did not even study the distribution of states in each role.
How do you change this?

When you get in, HELP YOUR PEOPLE GET IN this is how the Fulani's have taken over most government organizations because we in the south are selfish. When you send your uncle your CV he will use it to clean table but these northerners help each other even when they are not related.

When the ones in secondary school now send you cvs, work hard to get them in and teach them to bring more in. We can start now instead of complaining.

TEAM SOUTHEAST grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ceemaaan(m): 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
TONYHOPKINS:
No one can specify for now but what is sure is that the percentage of FCC is constant and it is not less than 2% but not more than 3% for each state except for FCT which has only 1%. Even my informant refused to tell me my status reason... Oath of office and ties as he said. Secondly I and my younger brother were at the interview
Heart Break! FCT is always outcast... Even when we have only a little above 20 people working there.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
brainybox:

How do you change this?

TEAM SOUTHEAST grin

Nepotism is not right, and don't do it because others are doing it. Stop nepotism at every opportunity, we should all clamour for meritocracy.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
A lot of politiking is going on behind the scene, as outrageous as it might sound, powerful people have been given slots, the newly inaugurated committee inclusive, amounts in the range btw 5-8m have been paid to receive APL by the power that be's, it will be paid back in 2yrs and the security is eternal.
Lot's, i mean lot's, of folk's wouldn't make the list, lot's of folk's who didn't write the CBT, talkless attend interview, will receive the APL on a platter of gold and list nor different, na same list, importantly they don't care...

I am livid as i type, cos the goal of the common man have been defeated, don't blame the hierarchies at NNPC, they've got little to no choice.

This news wey i hear this night nor be new thing for me (The LASG 2018 Civil Service Recruitment got lots of folk's who didn't apply for the job into the civil service, about 99.99% of em), i am just worried, that, lot's of folk's here, have their mind fixated on the APL and lot's here, felt the process is wholly credible.

Like someone said here and by logic, the longer the APL waits, the slimer the chances of the common man, let's say majority of the common man..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MumJ4J: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
TONYHOPKINS:
I have not been paid ooooo

Please remove your phone numbers and email address from your old posts if any of these is on your CV or can be used to identify you. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
brainybox:

How do you change this?

TEAM SOUTHEAST grin

You deserved some accolades for this post

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ceemaaan(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
ceemaaan:

Heart Break! FCT is always outcast... Even when we have only a little above 20 people working there.
Any FCT here?
I'm GT ect

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
We don't have Agbero Tinubu i n d federal setting

Thank God all his nominee's was truncated

This is a different game
The process will b credible
moogoogaipan:
A lot of politiking is going on behind the scene, as outrageous as it might sound, powerful people have been given slots, the newly inaugurated committee inclusive, amounts in the range btw 5-8m have been paid to receive APL by the power that be's, it will be paid back in 2yrs and the security is eternal.
Lot's, i mean lot's, of folk's wouldn't make the list, lot's of folk's who didn't write the CBT, talkless attend interview, will receive the APL on a platter of gold and list nor different, na same list, importantly they don't care...

I am livid as i type, cos the goal of the common man have been defeated, don't blame the hierarchies at NNPC, they've got little to no choice.

This news wey i hear this night nor be new thing for me (The LASG 2018 Civil Service Recruitment got lots of folk's who didn't apply for the job into the civil service, about 99.99% of em), i am just worried, that, lot's of folk's here, have their mind fixated on the APL and lot's here, felt the process is wholly credible.

Like someone said here and by logic, the longer the APL waits, the slimer the chances of the common man, let's say majority of the common man..

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
moogoogaipan:

Are you from "DPR" thread??

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.