Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4824200 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
Bashnigga:

No2 : total games played is 450 so why are u dividing by 2 again

Let me make it simpler.

Let's say the teams are:
A B C D E F G H I J

The format of the matches would be in the form below:

AB AC AD AE AF AG AH AI AJ
BC BD BE BF BG BH BI BJ
CD CE CF CG CH CI CJ
DE DF DG DH DI DJ
EF EG EH EI EJ
FG FH FI FJ
GH GI GJ
HI HJ
IJ

Now, there are 45 matches up there, if they play once, but the question says, they played 5 times.

So, 45 multiplied by 5 times is 225

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
MirthOsas:

sorry to bother us, are these questions in d files shared here? cos I'm yet to see any of the quoted

No they are not.

The questions are the ones shared via mail.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
ennyj01:

I am confused also. Some questions are just turnioninown

Don't be confused. I've explained it in a simpler way.
Put the questions turnioninown here and let's crack it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lobito66: 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
charliesyndrom:
Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December, 2018. That statement is kinda tricky. what about someone that clocked 28 as at Nov 2018? Does he meet the age criteria?

Let's put it this way for easy understanding, the statement simply means you must not be more than 28 years in 2018.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adakoleagbenu: 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
good one
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DMainMan: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
subcbouy:
Guy, Can you contest for any political office? I have followed you closely, you seem close to info and have almost all questions.
Tks boss
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sundaykc3: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
Pls can you kindly send to sundaykc3@gmail.com
Thanks!
Nkc22:

Bro, please kindly send to princeonye27@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nkc22: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
1984och:

No they are not.

Please, can you kindly share with me...please
princeonye27@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MirthOsas(m): 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
1984och:

No they are not.

Thanks for reply, I'd really love to get the PQs ,here's my mail: edukhureosasere@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
MirthOsas:

Thanks for reply, I'd really love to get the PQs ,here's my mail: edukhureosasere@gmail.com

I don't have it. I only have the one shared here
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nkc22:

Please, can you kindly share with me...please
princeonye27@gmail.com

I don't have it
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MirthOsas(m): 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
1984och:

I don't have it. I only have the one shared here
oops, thanks anyways
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Savyy(f): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nkc22:

Bro, please kindly send to princeonye27@gmail.com
I haven't gotten it.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sundaykc3: 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
Savyy:
I haven't gotten it.
Pls kindly send to sundaykc3@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bashnigga(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
1984och:

Let me make it simpler.

Let's say the teams are:
A B C D E F G H I J

The format of the matches would be in the form below:

AB AC AD AE AF AG AH AI AJ
BC BD BE BF BG BH BI BJ
CD CE CF CG CH CI CJ
DE DF DG DH DI DJ
EF EG EH EI EJ
FG FH FI FJ
GH GI GJ
HI HJ
IJ

Now, there are 45 matches up there, if they play once, but the question says, they played 5 times.

So, 45 multiplied by 5 times is 225
thanks, now I get the logic.. Since A has already met B, C, D, E, F, G, H, H, j before no need to include it when calculating that of Teams B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J
Whem u do that u get a total of 45 games then multiplied by the number of times they met (45X5)= 225
U were right, thumbs up
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bashnigga(m): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
1984och:

Turnioninown Hehehehehe, what does that even mean grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lawconfessor(f): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ruby06:
Kindly send me the past questions as well...joyekesi1@gmail.com

Thanks
Just saw this now. Sure
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lawconfessor(f): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Savyy:
pls send to me. I beg you tashsonice@gmail.com
Alright
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SurvTessy: 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lawconfessor:
Alright
Send to me too please! tak2tessy@gmail.com. Thanks & God bless you!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RoeBobo: 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ave got a lil advice for us all, Solving maths here won't aid our numeric or analytic skills in any way....u are better in maths by the things u learn urself....moreover there won't be time enough in any exam to be solving questions with sequence and steps as though u was doing an essay. Be brief,short and sharp. Solve on ur own,there is always someone in the neighborhood to help guide u. Here,u'd just get intimidated by how some are knowledgeable on it......speed and accuracy is learnt alone. Not everyone will get the Job....buh U will get it IJN.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
Leave them....Instead of them to go and look for who to talk to so they can be called...Over 30million people are on this same job and you think this yeye aptitude will help. They have started sharing the slot so look for an influencia person that can help u...Best of luck.
RoeBobo:
Ave got a lil advice for us all, Solving maths here won't aid our numeric or analytic skills in any way....u are better in maths by the things u learn urself....moreover there won't be time enough in any exam to be solving questions with sequence and steps as though u was doing an essay. Be brief,short and sharp. Solve on ur own,there is always someone in the neighborhood to help guide u. Here,u'd just get intimidated by how some are knowledgeable on it......speed and accuracy is learnt alone. Not everyone will get the Job....buh U will get it IJN.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by drealjosh(m): 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
Resize your passport photo to fit your head only. Use photo scaler or paint from your computer or lappy and get ready for the test.
The test is turnioniown
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 04, 2019
Bodylicious:
Leave them....Instead of them to go and look for who to talk to so they can be called...Over 30million people are on this same job and you think this yeye aptitude will help. They have started sharing the slot so look for an influencia person that can help u...Best of luck.

You were actually making sense till you mentioned 30million

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ennyj01(m): 3:31am On Apr 04, 2019
1984och:

Lol, thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bujebudanu1(m): 7:38am On Apr 04, 2019
Bodylicious:

I don't know where you people dey hear sef.
Who told you 30million people registered?

People that registered are not up to 300k
Shortlisted candidates not up to 100k

U people wee just be carrying nonsense news up and down

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by charliesyndrom: 8:12am On Apr 04, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Punch newspaper has it that over 22 million people applied for ALL positions. Not sure of the number for Graduate Trainees.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bujebudanu1(m): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2019
charliesyndrom:

Punch newspaper has it that over 22 million people applied for ALL positions. Not sure of the number for Graduate Trainees.

Is punch Nnpcs media or ict Dept?
Are they the recruitment unit?

Nnpc posted the recruitment on their Twitter handle first before others copied.
Why didn't they go to punch

Nnpc didn't say anything about the number of people that registered but punch is publishing figures.

Who is recruiting again? Punch or Nnpc

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by pojulous: 8:35am On Apr 04, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Is punch Nnpc media or ict deposit?
Are they the recruitment unit?

Nnpc posted the recruitment on their Twitter handle first before others copied.
Why didn't they go to punch

Nnpc didn't say anything about the number of people that registered but punch is publishing figures.

Who is recruiting again? Punch or Nnpc
Snapshot and share your proof. Stop castigating without proof what others saw and are sharing.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by pojulous: 8:39am On Apr 04, 2019
bujebudanu1:

What is your source please?
Snapshot and share if possible.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by somito121(m): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2019
You guys should just allow people do their thing. If people are helping each other in solving problems, how is that another person's problem. We keep shouting slots have been allocated or look for powerful politician but I can authoritatively tell you all that over 40% of the total applicants will get the job without connections. So please allow people to do whatever they wish to do.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.