Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,194 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4821755 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by almasterpiece(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
daima:

Mosgoon mbok did you fly private jet

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by acekid109(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
Urbanist2050:
Permit me to detail this direction of this thread a bit please.

Is it possible to receive an email for online assessment for a job application you didn't complete and submitted?

I started the Access Bank online application days back but stopped mid way and didn't make a final completion submission only to receive their email yesterday and another today inviting me to complete the same online assessment.

The emails are looking fishy and I have decided to not take the test yet.

What do you guys think about this please?
did you get the mail from Adedoyin Adedun?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by almasterpiece(m): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
Aremolomi:

Okay...

We either thank you tomorrow or rain curses on you .

It’s better you say the truth now..

My two cents...

Na joke o.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PhilipGallagher(m): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
Runge:

Did you check your calendar before coming up with this lie?

���� grin cheesy grin. Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
adamx23:

Sorcerer, hope your sauce is legit?

Brother pls, are you Almasterpiece? Allow the guy to answer for himself ni...abi, you just de find talk??
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
This is not necessary atall.

Did you attend the interview?

I hate fake news
almasterpiece:

My brother, I have been reading the chats in this group since inception, but people go just wake up cook story. Let's shake the tables grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
almasterpiece:

My brother, I have been reading the chats in this group since inception, but people go just wake up cook story. Let's shake the tables
So because people come out and dish out unnecessary lies you must also follow suit.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
almasterpiece:

Na joke o.

Abeg shift

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Urbanist2050: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
No. From Sandra Amarachi Sebastian

acekid109:
did you get the mail from Adedoyin Adedun?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kspicz: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
Gbyms:

I really saw this person as a fraudster. And was wondering why the person said the price. Like who cares. Really strange.

I have been following the trend on Masgoon and would like you guys to leave him alone! the Nigerian constitution guarantees every Nigerian freedom of expression and association hence if you don't like to associate with him, that's your own business! If you for any reason feel he lied about anything, no one made you a judge! Maybe you have no business on the NNPC trend, go try ICPC, DSS, EFFC or even the police where i believe your investigative skills would be very much appreciated.

Masgoon has his right to express himself and if you don't like what he says then don't comment! Let the young man be! His not on your way and you are not on his hence let there be peace.. I am beginning to feel some people here are bullys, let's be careful in other not to cross the line, no body holy pass.. peace!

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
LordManor:

That's a good one from one badt economist that year. Thumbs up Buddy.

Do I know you?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by acekid109(m): 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
Urbanist2050:

mine was from the Adedoyin Adedun and it's eq test, like 10 questions 10 minutes
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
almasterpiece:
APL is ready and it will be sent out to successful candidates tomorrow, resumption is 1st September, get your red passport ready. Thank me later

Judgment day is near grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
The world have gone past the time of fighting —Asa

Kspicz:

I have been following the trend on Masgoon and would like you guys to leave him alone! the Nigerian constitution guarantees every Nigerian freedom of expression and association hence if you don't like to associate with him, that's your own business! If you for any reason feel he lied about anything, no one made you a judge! Maybe you have no business on the NNPC trend, go try ICPC, DSS, EFFC or even the police where i believe your investigative skills would be very much appreciated.

Masgoon has his right to express himself and if you don't like what he says then don't comment! Let the young man be! His not on your way and you are not on his hence let there be peace.. I am beginning to feel some people here are bullys, let's be careful in other not to cross the line, no body holy pass.. peace!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by HIBEETECH2018: 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
Well said.

Kspicz:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
michaelmahone:
Would send you something to get most books you seek(if not all) if you are willing to send to me. Let's discuss via mail first before exchange.

Can you send me APL?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Can you send me APL?

Haha
I'd like to think that you'd give the likes of Basket Mouth, Akpororo et al a run for their money.
Have you tried Stand Up comedy? grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
Olabisi303:

and you are....?

Bros, help me ask am wella

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
stevie55:

Haha
I'd like to think that you'd give the likes of Basket Mouth, Akpororo et al a run for their money.
Have you tried Stand Up comedy? grin

You flatter me, bros
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Angyee(f): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
Urbanist2050:
Permit me to detail this direction of this thread a bit please.

Is it possible to receive an email for online assessment for a job application you didn't complete and submitted?

I started the Access Bank online application days back but stopped mid way and didn't make a final completion submission only to receive their email yesterday and another today inviting me to complete the same online assessment.

The emails are looking fishy and I have decided to not take the test yet.

What do you guys think about this please?

Maybe call them directly and confirm. Don't know how you'd get that unless you mistakenly submitted without knowing or something...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
Gbogbolet100:
Good afternoon to you all. it's a cold Tuesday here. Still have to drop it here. Invitation mail for APL collection will roll in first/second week of september.
Bro I have a feeling that you are the grand spokesman for all federal government recruitments

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
Kwiskxyz:
Bro I have a feeling that you are the grand spokesman for all federal government recruitments
hehehe.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
They are preparing your APL ni

Mitocyan:
It is almost 9am on 6th August and I'm yet to get notification of any sort from NNPC. Please, what is going on?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
Kspicz:

I said ‘I really saw’ don’t you know tenses!? That was long before his saga came up.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sandra Sebastian is a Human Resource Team Member(Talent Acquisition) at Access Bank according to Linkedin.

Bro don't allow your village people to win, pls respond to the email.

Urbanist2050:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Prettycomy(f): 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
chilax94:

I felt a tiny wave of thunder pass through my chest as i read this......lol

������
U no kill me with laugh
Lightening go soon join
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PhilipGallagher(m): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
You guys should stop all these fake news, it isn't cool, especially at a time like this. I know you might derive some kind of fun/satisfaction from giving out fake news, but honestly it just makes you obnoxious.

Let only those with real "sources" share info with us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.