Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4821462 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2019
ezef2k4:
Pls let us be very careful. Scammers are also aware we are eagerly awaiting APL. I just received the attached screenshot. Some scammers claiming to be DHL.
Be guided.
I think you can equally verify the contacts on the mail by comparing with those on DHL website perhaps for any disparity.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2019
Eminemzybet:
All of ur arguing on correlation btw Alert and APL

Me: na budget on how to spend my first upfront #4m

(1) Settle God and my brother, Sisters and friends

(2) Buy a Car

(3) Rent a House

(4) Buy Food stuff for the house

2nd Upfront

(1) Buy a Land

(2) Marry my lovely girl wey I never meet

So help me God

Why will you buy a car before you rent a house?

Is it in my house you will be sleeping or inside your car?

Better rearrange your list o

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2019
[quote author=Tampiko post=81058578][/quote]

Your first upfront will likely be prorated!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2019
Mitocyan:

No mention of setting up or funding your side business
As in ehn, as long as they're necessities, it's cool. But ¾ of my upfront de enter biz... Which is still being planned.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scific: 11:34am On Aug 08, 2019
souljar:

A laptop is too conspicuous to miss out if there was such on that desk; there were only papers. July 2, Thank you.
Next.

There was such during my own sign out just like he correctly stated. July 11, 7am. No alert yet

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2019
olaidefat:

Your first upfront will likely be prorated!
Ah... I hate that word... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 08, 2019
Enrypech:

Baba no vex, I go rearrange am

But b4 I rent my house I fit sleep for ur house na like 2 days

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 11:42am On Aug 08, 2019
Eminemzybet:

Baba no vex, I go rearrange am

But b4 I rent my house I fit sleep for ur house na like 2 days

Lol. grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by miscoe(m): 11:46am On Aug 08, 2019
Enrypech:

Is it your upfront? grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scific: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2019
DMainMan:
APPLY FOR 2019 NNPC GRADUATE TRAINEE AND EXPERIENCE HIRE

FOR GRADUATE TRAINEE

ELIGIBILITY

Bachelor's Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
Bachelor's Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master's Degree
HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master's Degree.
Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December 2018.
Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.

DISCIPLINES

SCIENCE: Geology, Geophysics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Environmental Science, Basin Modelling, Surveying and Architecture.
ENGINEERING: Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Power, Software, Computer, Environmental, Marine, Materials/Metallurgical and Pipeline Engineering.
BUSINESS/MANAGEMENT: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Maritime Management, Purchasing & Supply, Management Information System and Human Resource Management.
SOCIAL SCIENCES: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Public Administration and International Relations/Studies.
ART/HUMANITIES: Mass Communication, English and History.
LAW: Law

APPLY THROUGH THIS LINK FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES: https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/job_desc.php?code=GT01

Abeg After the APL, what's next for GT... Are we getting auto employ, or are we going on Training / Probation period.
Please I will like to know what the pay range for GT looks like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 11:57am On Aug 08, 2019
Enrypech:

What makes you think it can't be done simultaneously grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ukodo1123:
View the document n d tracking ID to know where is coming from

But pls apply caution
thats the last thing you want to do...it is a phishing mail, you click link and you are in trouble
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by gbenga44: 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
Counting chicks before they are hatched when you know bird flu can catch APL! Pscheww!

Enrypech:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
simplynace:

Permit me to say this is why we have problems in this country. Where a governor who is expected to do his primary role of providing basic amenities rather sees it as a privilege to the people that he/she could only provide 10% of it and he still gets praised for it.

I hope you digested properly how Kevlala and I broke down this issue of policy and compensation and if you didn't, kindly do the needful.

The scenario concerning governor which was pointed out in your 1st paragraph is totally different from what we are saying here..i don't belong to the set that praise government for doing what they are suppose to do initially.

I think you are confusing CSR/ CDA( Community Development Agreement) with an organisations compensation policy. These are 2 different things. If you want enlightenment on the 2 ask and I will explain further.

I maintain, the policy might have been changed, and it's not a must they honour it. You cant sue them for bringing you to Abuja without paying Tfare...it does not hold brief in our constitution either.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
Leave him, All his password will be hacked.
mvem:
thats the last thing you want to do...it is a phishing mail, you click link and you are in trouble
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kenmak: 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
Am I the only one who currently lack enthusiasm to put in extra effort on my performance at my current role due to high expectation placed on NNPC APL. I think until the outcome of this recruitment become clearer before my morale will be boosted again. Pls bring back our APL

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
kenmak:
Am I the only one who currently lack enthusiasm to put in extra effort on my performance at my current role due to high expectation placed on NNPC APL. I think until the outcome of this recruitment become clearer before my morale will be boosted again. Pls bring back our APL
You're not d only one. Anyway, I'll advice you focus on your work bcs NNPC APL isn't guaranteed.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
So much cockiness
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
kenmak:
I dey tell you Bro

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
kenmak:
Baba. No be only you.

These days, I'm literally working for working sake. No much passion for extra work. That's even if I finish main work at the right time.

Local man cannot can while expecting APL.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
Just for fun

Caption urs

Me: just Chill APL go show b4 Salah

Chilling with toothpick

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by apaf(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hmn!. nawa oo.
My own problem be say I get the phone number of one of the COOs, and the Head of HR , through some strong research and connect.
But Local man can not even call dem to ask for help or get info about issue of TF and APL.
Before dem go ask my details, go comot my name from list.
At times, some useful info may just be useless, becos of the person with the information.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
apaf:
Hmn!. nawa oo.
My own problem be say I get the phone number of one of the COOs, and the Head of HR , through some strong research and connect.
But Local man can not even call dem to ask for help or get info about issue of TF and APL.
At times, some useful info may just be useless, becos of the person with the information.
why are you scared..DM i would call

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
martinsfm:
why are you scared..DM i would call

Call them and give us a detailed info ASAP. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slaw94: 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hello, please is there anyone here that received interview mail on Tuesday 9th July and did his interview on thirsday the 11th?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
stevie55:

Call them and give us a detailed info ASAP. smiley
lol give me their number
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
apaf:
Hmn!. nawa oo.

All these spineless youths. On phone o, in real life nko Haba! In as much you're not begging for money from them, I see no reason why you shouldn't ask, except if you feel they might not know the information you're seeking for.

Se won gbe ina Kari ni? Abi won ya were to Malu? Holla me their no, lemme chat them up abeg.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by OnyiVincent: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
You are right
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
It's 1pm already, no alert.

is it that there's no alert this week??
or there's no alert anymore?
how many people have been paid??
how many people were paid by Farouq??
how many people were paid by King??

It seems like we need more questions than answers
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
joobseekar:
It's 1pm already, no alert.

is it that there's no alert this week??
how many people have been paid??
how many people were paid by Farouq??
how many people were paid by King??

It seems like we need more questions than answers

Alert has stopped coming for now. They're done paying people for now. Go and pray. Leave questions...all the ones we have been asking, we haven't got one good answer for them...why would we ask more? Lols.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
BenFlash:
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2019/08/nigerian-economy-threatened-as-oil.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+Nigerianeye+(NigerianEye)&m=0

I hope the above is not also affecting the payment of the tf

I thought they've scheduled money for the whole interview process before it started, No?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.