Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4824098 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bronce: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2019
Bronce:
Hello guys,

So I actually recieved credit alert from KING ANYAM TERHEMBA on 1 August, 2019 and was almost immediately debited back after less than 3 minutes.

Question: who else has experienced such and what's the way forward.

A first time commenter.

Here is the screenshot for does asking of prove
Interviewed on 9th
PAID 1ST AUGUST
Bank ZENITH BANK

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 9:38am On Aug 12, 2019
stevie55:

It still beats my imagination but I let it pass. Anyway I was taught to say nothing whenever I have nothing good to say.

I share in your thoughts too, however my inner drive to learn, unlearn and relearn is poking me to probe further to understand the mindset behind the likes. In chess, there are certain tactics you may never see with your mind's eye except someone shows it to you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 9:41am On Aug 12, 2019
MuhMubRaj:
Opinion. Everybody is entitled to his opinion. Everybody is entitled to his opinion on another person's opinion. No hard feelings, no nay sayings.

What do you make of your comment?
Please read through again.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 9:47am On Aug 12, 2019
BenFlash:

I share in your thoughts too, however my inner drive to learn, unlearn and relearn is poking me to probe further to understand the mindset behind the likes. In chess, there are certain tactics you may never see with your mind's eye except someone shows it to you.

Some things are better left unsaid.
Meanwhile, you look with the eyes and see with the mind. You only see what your mind wants you to see. smiley

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by charlesu49(m): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2019
Lord I don’t know how you mean to do it but please pick me to showcase your grace. Amen! Good Morning.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 12, 2019
stevie55:

What do you make of your comment?
Please read through again.
I am entitled to my opinion. you are entitled to your opinion on my opinion. no hard feelings, no nay sayings. Shikena

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 9:52am On Aug 12, 2019
MuhMubRaj:
I am entitled to my opinion. you are entitled to your opinion on my opinion. no hard feelings, no nay sayings. Shikena

If you think so. Sanu maigida.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 9:53am On Aug 12, 2019
Bronce:

Interviewed on 9th
PAID 1ST AUGUST
Bank ZENITH BANK

Wawu, I have a Kayode guy on one of the whatsApp pages I'm on, he also said something about this with a screenshot. I cannot can anymore.

TBH, if you think there's no relationship between APL and Transport Fare payment then you must be joking. The only thing is nobody or some persons can actually deduce the nexus sha.. Personally, I feel there's a strong relationship between APL and Transport Fare allowance. You guys can use Spearman or PPMC to find out if it's a positive or negative correlation and whether it's strong or weak

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2019
MuhMubRaj:

@bolded, I fault that submission. As long as your opinion stemmed from my opinion, it waves off the immunity of 'entitlement' especially if it comes in form of a verbal attack; otherwise cyber bullying wouldn't be considered a crime in saner climes. However, one can choose to ignore.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2019
Please I need a very reliable person to confirm when APL will be ready.
Local man needs to travel far.
Local man is on annual leave.
Local man doesn't want any Super Story.

Reliable sources only. Please be nice.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Xzbit91: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2019
BenFlash:

19 likes wow...

For those who liked the comment, please I crave your indulgence, forgive my inability to understand the "intelligent" comment, perhaps you can explain better how this comment is worth these many likes. I'd appreciate an intelligent feedback so that I can understand it from a different perspective. Thanks

The point of the post is getting the APL is not by "who suffer pass". There are candidates who have no job at all or pay to look forward to and if it were based on that he'd not come close. Regardless, we should all pray without having to appeal to emotions.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 12, 2019
BenFlash:

@bolded, I fault that submission. As long as your opinion stemmed from my opinion, it waves off the immunity of 'entitlement' especially if it comes in form of a verbal attack; otherwise cyber bullying wouldn't be considered a crime in saner climes. However, one can choose to ignore.
This is your own Cup of opinion, e no consine me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 10:03am On Aug 12, 2019
BenFlash:

19 likes wow...

For those who liked the comment, please I crave your indulgence, forgive my inability to understand the "intelligent" comment, perhaps you can explain better how this comment is worth these many likes. I'd appreciate an intelligent feedback so that I can understand it from a different perspective. Thanks

1. That he has a 50k job makes the OP believes that, he's not the worst. Some people are actually earning way lesser, while some others are earning nothing at all, and they will even pray for that "just 50k" job, if in the end they don't get this NNPC job

I guess it is the "just 50k" that "angered" the OP. Yes he might not be getting that 50k as at when due or the 50k is small, but the "just 50k" is still a hope to cling on to, unlike some others that are jobless.

2. There are some people that borrowed money as transport to the interview, these people might be worse than the "just 50k" guy

3. There are some "indigent" guys during interviews. These people are obviously worse than the "just 50k" guy. At least, for the interviewers to know from the appearance alone, says it all.

4. Majority of us here, save "I'm earning twice as much what NNPC is offering" and people from wealthy family, are all struggling, in fact most GTs are jobless, and if they should start telling the "just 50k" guy their own stories, he will probably praise God for his own case.

5. Therefore, majority of people that "like" the OP post, did so, because they believed that, the OP's case is not the worst, and if it will be based/ranked on who is suffering most, he might find himself outside of the rumoured 1300 interviewees they want to employ.

26 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 10:12am On Aug 12, 2019
joobseekar:

1. That he has a 50k job makes the OP believes that, he's not the worst. Some people are actually earning way lesser, while some others are earning nothing at all, and they will even pray for that "just 50k" job, if in the end they don't get this NNPC job

I guess it is the "just 50k" that "angered" the OP. Yes he might not be getting that 50k as at when due or the 50k is small, but the "just 50k" is still a hope to cling on to, unlike some others that are jobless.

2. There are some people that borrowed money as transport to the interview, these people might be worse than the "just 50k" guy

3. There are some "indigent" guys during interviews. These people are obviously worse than the "just 50k" guy. At least, for the interviewers to know from the appearance alone, says it all.

4. Majority of us here, save "I'm earning twice as much what NNPC is offering" and people from wealthy family, are all struggling, in fact most GTs are jobless, and if they should start telling the "just 50k" guy their own stories, he will probably praise God for his own case.

5. Therefore, majority of people that "like" the OP post, did so, because they believed that, the OP's case is not the worst, and if it will be based/ranked on who is suffering most, he might find himself outside of the rumoured 1300 interviewees they want to employ.

During prayers, using your conditions/case to pray is allowed. Until you are in his shoes earning the “so called 50k” before you begin to understand the reason behind that prayer.

Moreover, there’s nothing stopping others from expressing their case during prayers. If the life you are living is not what you want, by all means say it out when you pray.

Everyone prays with sentiment/emotions. It doesn’t invalidate the prayer. So that post is made in bad taste.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:12am On Aug 12, 2019
Xzbit91:

The point of the post is getting the APL is not by "who suffer pass". There are candidates who have no job at all or pay to look forward to and if it were based on that he'd not come close. Regardless, we should all pray without having to appeal to emotions.

Thanks for your response. I dare to ask:

1. Did he at any point compare his suffering with that of any other person? (Hence, the use of the phrase " suffer pass" which I believe was concocted in the mind of @ozoebuka). Is it a crime to aspire for a better life?

2. Why are y'all pissed that he is appealing to emotions, are you God? The last I recall, God does not discriminate against emotional requests. Why don't y'all leave the decision to Him rather than blasting the guy for attaching sentiments.

I await your feedback, thanks

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2019
joobseekar:

Thanks for your response, kindly refer to my response to Xzibit91
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:21am On Aug 12, 2019
larride:

During prayers, using your conditions/case to pray is allowed. Until you are in his shoes earning the “so called 50k” before you begin to understand the reason behind that prayer.

Moreover, there’s nothing stopping others from expressing their case during prayers. If the life you are living is not what you want, by all means say it out when you pray.

Everyone prays with sentiment/emotions. It doesn’t invalidate the prayer. So that post is made in bad taste.

The post wasn't made in any bad taste. He may have not looked at it from your perspective.

Just like the guy you quoted explained. He replied that post from the point of view that his "just 50k" is way better than many people here

I also understand that his sentiments do not invalidate his prayers.

But this is a case of 6 and 9

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2019
@Benflash, If you assume the 19 likes came from people who dont have a job, then you may agree he was just speaking their mind. Maybe you'd have preferred it coming from one of them?
And I quite agree with @MuhMubRaj's opinion philosophy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 10:25am On Aug 12, 2019
larride:

During prayers, using your conditions/case to pray is allowed.
Of course!

Until you are in his shoes earning the “so called 50k” before you begin to understand the reason behind that prayer.
No shit!

A'ight

From my POV, I don't think the OP is made in bad taste. I believe the OP is letting the "just 50k" guy understand that, if it's about his "just 50k" or sufferings and responsibilities alone, he might not even make the list, as God might rate him lower compared to others.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2019
stevie55:
Please I need a very reliable person to confirm when APL will be ready.
Local man needs to travel far.
Local man is on annual leave.
Local man doesn't want any Super Story.

Reliable sources only. Please be nice.
Within the next 30 days

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 10:26am On Aug 12, 2019
BenFlash:

Thanks for your response, kindly refer to my response to Xzibit91
You can check my reply to larride.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2019
The truth is when we want to rubbish someone's request, we tend to compare it with something worse off.

I want to be like Dangote, there will always be someone to term you an ingrate for not appreciating that you are better off than someone who hawks pure water on the street.

I want to be a Harvard graduate, some persons will certainly blast you for thinking that far ahead of yourself when we have people who couldn't make it into the Nigerian universities.

Nonetheless, never stop aspiring to be greater, there will always be poor or less fortunate people. Even if you decide to give up your aspirations, to become like the less fortunate people, people will still behave like people. So please live your life to the fullest.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2019
qwertyboss:

Within the next 30 days

That's an indefinite reply, nevertheless, thank you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:38am On Aug 12, 2019
joobseekar:

Of course!

No shit!

A'ight

From my POV, I don't think the OP is made in bad taste. I believe the OP is letting the "just 50k" guy understand that, if it's about his "just 50k" or sufferings and responsibilities alone, he might not even make the list, as God might rate him lower compared to others.

Who are you to say what God might or might not do? That is where I fault your submission.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 12, 2019
souljar:
@Benflash, If you assume the 19 likes came from people who dont have a job, then you may agree he was just speaking their mind. Maybe you'd have preferred it coming from one of them?
Three Gbosa for You, Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!! Oyel dey your head My Guy.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2019
Cybersecfreak:

Ameen bro.. same with me here.. een asking Yaa'Robb for His Mercy

In Shaa Allah

Bi'iznillah

We would testify

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2019
Bronce:

Interviewed on 9th
PAID 1ST AUGUST
Bank ZENITH BANK

This is serious tho WOW
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2019
BenFlash:

Who are you to say what God might or might not do? That is where I fault your submission.

I believe, according to the OP, the yardstick is IF IT'S BASED ON SUFFERINGS AND RESPONSIBILITIES ALONE

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2019
souljar:

If I should assume that the 19 people do not have a job hence the likes, please how has the OP's sentimental appeal to God reduced their chances of getting the job?

Their annoyance can only be justified if it can be clearly established that God has decided to give the NNPC job to the OP because of his sentimental appeal.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2019
joobseekar:

I believe, according to the OP, the yardstick is IF IT'S BASED ON SUFFERINGS AND RESPONSIBILITIES ALONE

You still didn't answer my question
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JB01(m): 10:49am On Aug 12, 2019
Easymoneysniper:
NEW INFO!!! NEW INFO!!!! APL IS NOT DROPPING THIS MONTH embarassed

For real? God when...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2019
Enrypech:

The post wasn't made in any bad taste. He may have not looked at it from your perspective.

Just like the guy you quoted explained. He replied that post from the point of view that his "just 50k" is way better than many people here

I also understand that his sentiments do not invalidate his prayers.

But this is a case of 6 and 9

I understand that guy point of view.

What I am against was the way that post was constructed. Everyone desire a better life irrespective of what they are passing through. No one made anyone of us here judge on how someone else should say his prayer.

Let everyone say his prayer the way they want. We are not God so we shouldn’t attack someone else prayer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.