Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4824857 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 7:55am On Aug 20, 2019
klassd:

Imo
My thoughts here
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 7:59am On Aug 20, 2019
Urbanist2050:
Goodluck to us all.
Why do I feel there’s more to this than meets the eye.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kevwemanuel: 8:06am On Aug 20, 2019
Gbyms:

Why do I feel there’s more to this than meets the eye.
You may be right. Today may be pregnant. Today is 20th of August right? Today may be pregnant. Indeed, good luck to everyone.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 8:09am On Aug 20, 2019
geektrovert:

Make una dey sleep well biko angry Minimum 7hrs cheesy

undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by apaf(m): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2019
joobseekar:

Sebi you've got Church members who work with NNPC, why can't you ask them, or at least help you get that "sauce"?
me no get any church member in this regard oo.
And how are u so sure about ur assertion sef. ejooor o.
Just want the pple with tantalizing sauce here to help the local confirm that.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 8:21am On Aug 20, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 8:41am On Aug 20, 2019
joobseekar:

Sebi you've got Church members who work with NNPC, why can't you ask them, or at least help you get that "sauce"?

savage
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2019
So if an applicant from one of the social science or physical science courses scored higher than one from a technical category say petroleum engineering or geology, albeit they both made the benchmark (there should be a general cut off mark)
So the guy geologist or engineer would be considered ahead of the other guy?
I'm saying this based on the latest "hiring more technical hands" theory sad

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 8:44am On Aug 20, 2019
apaf:
me no get any church member in this regard oo.
And how are u so sure about ur assertion sef. ejooor o.
Just want the pple with tantalizing sauce here to help the local confirm that.

even if you have dementia, we dont sir.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 8:47am On Aug 20, 2019
Macgyver1:

Everything is set bro, merit or not... They are just waiting for confirmation from the GMD...which should come on or b4 21 of this month! Like i said before, Sai bayan Salah.
21st is upon us. We wait patiently for the GMD's confirmation

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 8:48am On Aug 20, 2019
I think it has been agreed here before now that selection is going to be based on course of study and state of origin in addition to the interview performance and not just hinged entirely or solely to your performance.
chidiebereuzoma:
So if an applicant from one of the social science or physical science courses scored higher than one from a technical category say petroleum engineering or geology, albeit they both made the benchmark (there should be a general cut off mark)
So the guy geologist or engineer would be considered ahead of the other guy?
I'm saying this based on the latest "hiring more technical hands" theory sad

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 20, 2019
Robocorp:
I think it has been agreed here before now that selection is going to be based on course of study and state of origin in addition to the interview performance and not just hinged entirely or solely to your performance.
@bolded... Of course the case study is for applicants from the same state.
Well let's keep hoping for the best
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:56am On Aug 20, 2019
12:05
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2019
No news of alert for the past 5 days or so. Wetin dey happen na.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by OptimistBrain: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2019
Na wa ooo. Technical field vs non-technical field.

From the onset, NNPC knew they will be employing more of technical fields, that is why they were more panels for technical fields than non-technical fields, it simply means, your chances of being employed as a technical or non-technical personnel is the same. More of technical fields will be employed that is why technical fields have more panels for the interview than non technical fields. Common knowledge.

A technical field applicant av the same chance of being employed with a non-technical field applicant.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 9:10am On Aug 20, 2019
bobowaja:
No news of alert for the past 5 days or so. Wetin dey happen na.
Do you need the alert? undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2019
BenFlash:

This sarcasm is totally off point as I wasn't taking a dig at chemistry or physics.

Your beef with my comments is just like a nurse picking an offense at a Doctor who said he was trained to do all what the nurse is doing plus more. It may sound like pride but it is the truth. So don't take it personal as it just an objective statement of fact from an unbiased 'non-doctor'

Who is trained to do all what a chemist is doing please?. Let me quickly check something
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2019
OptimistBrain:

From the onset, NNPC knew they will be employing more of technical fields, that is why they were more panels for technical fields than non-technical fields, it simply means, your chances of being employed as a technical or non-technical personnel is the same. More of technical fields will be employed that is why technical fields have more panels for the interview than non technical fields. Common knowledge.
Enough of all these technicalities grin

Let's come up with another thing please, thanks.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Clintsoch: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2019
Please leave the guy
Enrypech:

Who is trained to do all what a chemist is doing please?. Let me quickly check something
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Clintsoch: 9:14am On Aug 20, 2019
Let the new day usher in better information, Xfire and Jarus' quote says it all
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 9:16am On Aug 20, 2019
Enrypech:

Chemical Engineers borrowed core chemistry courses from your department innit? Let's drop the matter abeg, it is derailing the thread
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by OptimistBrain: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2019
ozoebuka1:
Enough of all these technicalities grin

Let's come up with another thing please, thanks.
Lol. The argument is needless in the first place.... I as a social science applicant knew NNPC will definitely employ more of technical fields..... If na banking sector it's definitely more of Management/social sciences.....

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 9:23am On Aug 20, 2019
Be polite. It's very decent.
Enntay:

even if you have dementia, we dont sir.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2019
BenFlash:

Chemical Engineers borrowed core chemistry courses from your department innit? Let's drop the matter abeg, it is derailing the thread

Be careful. Borrowing courses now translates to doing everything abi?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejay1511(m): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2019
Kwiskxyz:
grin the next five pages of this thread will be filled with questions like" is my course a technical course?"
This!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 9:31am On Aug 20, 2019
From the last recruitment more engineers were selected,you can check the 2012 thread, if you are talking technical for NNPC recruitment I'd say its engineering +geosciences.
This current recruitment for EH, engineering(88) +geosciences (7) had a combined 95 slot from available 200+.
The chemists would definitely undergo training with fellow STEM guys, but xfire's post doesnt state any proportion.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 9:32am On Aug 20, 2019
Enrypech:

Be careful. Borrowing courses now translates to doing everything abi?

Lol, an engineer who attends classes for you core courses and leaves the electives for you to enable him concentrate on his Engineering courses, what then is left? Abeg e don do.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by theSpark(m): 9:35am On Aug 20, 2019
OptimistBrain:

A technical field applicant av the same chance of being employed with a non-technical field applicant.

Very sensible submission. I believe that they invited people for the interviews based on the technical - non-technical ratio. I agree with you totally. The chances of getting in are somewhat equal across board.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AALEONIDAS: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2019
chiboyo:

Both states are highly competitive...
But i would give it to Anambra though (personal opinion)

For a Job of this sort, I reckon every state will be highly competitive especially considering the huge number of applicants across all functions!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2019
scobyy2007:
Be polite. It's very decent.

i think you should tell the person blowing hot and cold to be polite enough by not being economical with the truth, by the way what more would i call that if not dementia

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 20, 2019
The more new theories are postulated, the more arguments will flow..NB nobody here has an idea what the GHR divisions' criteria is for the final selection, hence the need to avoid blind confrontations...Islamic studies will be employed, CRS education will be employed,Engineers will be employed,geologists will be employed E.C.T. whether you argue or make a case if your course of study is technical or non-technical won't make any difference...its the final list that matters..keep being hopeful that's all.....BTW first time poster here,but have monitored this thread from page 1..nice day all God bless.....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 20, 2019
Aidelomo:
The more new theories are postulated, the more arguments will flow..NB nobody here has an idea what the GHR divisions' criteria is for the final selection, hence the need to avoid blind confrontations...Islamic studies will be employed, CRS education will be employed,Engineers will be employed,geologists will be employed E.C.T. whether you argue or make a case if your course of study is technical or non-technical won't make any difference...its the final list that matters..keep being hopeful that's all.....BTW first time poster here,but have monitored this thread from page 1..nice day all God bless.....

Let them argue till eternity for all I care

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.