Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,709 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4822028 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 7:46am On Aug 21, 2019
Hmmm, another THEORY still cooking on fire.
roddick995:

when did you conclude nysc . noticed persons who concluded service march 2019 weren't getting Tf from anywhere. not confirmed

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 7:50am On Aug 21, 2019
roddick995:

when did you conclude nysc . noticed persons who concluded service march 2019 weren't getting Tf from anywhere. not confirmed
Ahhhaaaa this is not sweet at all Mr Roddi, don't always conclude..
plenty people wey finish NYSC for march 2019 wey ah sabi and NNPC don knack dem alert!!!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by OptimistBrain: 7:51am On Aug 21, 2019
number5:

King anyam is the real mvp of NNPC 2019 recruitment.. I've got to meet that man at the towers and tell him just how popular he is down here.
Lol. All d people I knw we interviewed together on 2nd were paid by him yesterday
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 8:00am On Aug 21, 2019
Which means you are not paid? Congratulations in advance!
OptimistBrain:
Lol. All d people I knw we interviewed together on 2nd were paid by him yesterday
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 8:00am On Aug 21, 2019
But looking at this payment thing critically. Even if they are paying at least 500 candidates every alert day, base on the estimated total number of those interviewed and the number of alert days we have witnessed so far.
It is only logical that they ought to have finish paying everyone by now. Just a thought.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 21, 2019
Dbowline:

Learn new course online.....
Get a girlfriend
Start dating, when APL comes you can think marriage.

When it comes, you will know. No stress ya self.

Who girlfriend epp?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 8:09am On Aug 21, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Who girlfriend epp?

undecided

Na dem

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Constantee: 8:10am On Aug 21, 2019
I've seen someone paid who finished march 2019..
Robocorp:
Hmmm, another THEORY still cooking on fire.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 8:10am On Aug 21, 2019
theSpark:
Local man has received alert too o.

CBT Nasarawa: 6k

2nd July

I hereby on the floor of this honorable house announce my decampation from ABT to the camp of the one percenters. It is the theory that best meets my current realities. I look forward to a robust engagement with you people from that other side. I wish all my former colleagues at the AbT the best. All other documents remain valid. All members of AOLMAW should please take note.

See you at the towers.

cheesy

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 8:11am On Aug 21, 2019
Abdulaaleem:

Who else has noticed that it's always a friend outside this platform?
Let someone confirm payment from this platform, we don't want a friend or a friend's friend outside this thread..
Good morning foreign men ����
What do you actually take this platform for? A database of all invitees for the nnpc interview? Hehe. I will always say this
Nairaland represents a very minute fraction of the whole. So expect to read more of "a friend"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 21, 2019
roddick995:

Ha! I finish march oo! and them never pay me. Bia, bros how u take know, local man is not happy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Folabimi(m): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2019
July 2nd, kaduna, still no alert. Modified: just received the alert now. 6k.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebenaba(m): 8:24am On Aug 21, 2019
Folabimi:
July 2nd, kaduna, still no alert

Today is your day
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NekkyCee(f): 8:31am On Aug 21, 2019
Good day guys! I am not leaving this thread ooo, lai lai!!! I must wait to hear the good news and pop the champagne with you guys. At least 10 people must take me to Mama cass grin grin grin

Are you ready?? grin grin grin

Brace yourselves!!! The countdown begins... wink
#worththewait

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by identity002: 8:35am On Aug 21, 2019
GospelEAPiano:

Ha! I finish march oo! and them never pay me. Bia, bros how u take know, local man is not happy

How does your service year affect T fare when you have NYSC certificate? Even recently graduated candidates are on points.
I finished service March, got paid with first set.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 8:36am On Aug 21, 2019
The payment is clustered and can't be paid as you said. It will be released to Mr compensation in piece meal.They are screening by field,by department,by state and by LGA. So its not a straight jacket thing.Keep hope alive and be prayerful. Pray your name is not screened and remitted to Mr compensation at any of these stages....
Robocorp:
But looking at this payment thing critically. Even if they are paying at least 500 candidates every alert day, base on the estimated total number of those interviewed and the number of alert days we have witnessed so far.
It is only logical that they ought to have finish paying everyone by now. Just a thought.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2019
Robocorp:

what comes to mind is most likely, candidates are being screened before payment. if u recall, they have stated all candidates will be screened at all stages below in each correspondence u have received from them.

I just dont think they are paying just from the paper we filled at block D. As u are cleared u, list are sent to compensation dept to get Tfare. the screening could be by date or haphazardly sometimes depending on the guys doing the screeening.

Just my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2019
GF again? I no want GF matter add in to the one on ground jhoor! Dis matter gan na strong relationship that must not break

Dbowline:

Learn new course online.....
Get a girlfriend
Start dating, when APL comes you can think marriage.

When it comes, you will know. No stress ya self.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Folabimi(m): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2019
Ebenaba:

Today is your day
I just receive the alert

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 8:41am On Aug 21, 2019
This also matters, but not the only factor as selection is also going on based on interview performance, number of best performers in each state and the distribution of same per department and LGA
Kevlala:

what comes to mind is most likely, candidates are being screened before payment. if u recall, they have stated all candidates will be screened at all stages below in each correspondence u have received from them.

I just dont think they are paying just from the paper we filled at block D. As u are cleared u, list are sent to compensation dept to get Tfare. the screening could be by date or haphazardly sometimes depending on the guys doing the screeening.

Just my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 8:41am On Aug 21, 2019
jaiye4love:
The payment is clustered and can't be paid as you said. It will be released to Mr compensation in piece meal.They are screening by field,by department,by state and by LGA. So its not a straight jacket thing.Keep hope alive and be prayerful. Pray your name is not screened and remitted to Mr compensation at any if these stages....

If u agree there are different means of screening, by these parameters you have highlighted then u should be afraid if u havent received tfare. Becos some great guys like Jarus etc, have confirmed there is no correlation btw tfare and alert.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 21, 2019
Period when service was concluded does not matter o.
Na only NNPC ft explain rational for those yet to be paid

roddick995:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2019
Folabimi:
I just receive the alert

And you have opened the floodgate for today's reimbursement
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2019
Pple being paid 6k or other amounts ain't fake news.
Amount of TF depends on CBT centres. Alot of people confirmed on here that dey received payment here yesterday

OptimistBrain:
A friend of yours? Where did he write his CBT? No one that wrote on 5th will be paid 6K..... Stop spreading wrong info na wink
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2019
Folabimi:
I just receive the alert

if it came so early like dis, then it is most likely a NEFT transaction done late yesterday that just dropped in ur account today.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2019
Who is a great guy? Is a management staff at NNPC? Please my observation is proven that they are doing some selection which is reflecting from this mode of payment. And if this be, the payment will be telling us that the candidates has been grouped, which means anyone considered to be paid belong to a group and anyone considered not to be paid belong to another. So let us wait and see how the APL favour the two groups...one group must have it at the end,I bet you
Kevlala:

If u agree there are different means of screening, by these parameters you have highlighted then u should be afraid if u havent received tfare. Becos some great guys like Jarus etc, have confirmed there is no correlation btw tfare and alert.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2019
NekkyCee:
Good day guys! I am not leaving this thread ooo, lai lai!!! I must wait to hear the good news and pop the champagne with you guys. At least 10 people must take me to Mama cass grin grin grin

Are you ready?? grin grin grin

Brace yourselves!!! The countdown begins... wink
#worththewait

MUST bawo? You go take yourself o.. You are not our CSR project kwa

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2019
olusholag1:
GF again? I no want GF matter add in to the one on ground jhoor! Dis matter gan na strong relationship that must not break

sabi guy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Abkhad: 8:58am On Aug 21, 2019
Payment continues today put your phone on flight mode if you don't want to receive alert

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2019
jaiye4love:
This also matters, but not the only factor as selection is also going on based on interview performance, number of best performers in each state and the distribution of same per department and LGA

Is it the selection that has been concluded or which selection are you talking about? When most speculations have pointed to the fact that the list is ready and awaits the board to sit on it? Bia, go play with white sand.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2019
femokleen:

Of course.
Major A O Awodele Nearly Kill us that Year

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 21, 2019
Let's keep it in mind that these pple are paying with personal accounts....and there is a maximum amount that can leave a personal account per day. Thats if Dem King Ayam and co are not using Token to make their transfers. So those paid per day may be or may not be up to 500.

Robocorp:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.