Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4824651 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 1:13am On Aug 24, 2019
Ebenaba:

Lol, Can you count sand?
Gbe body ęę
Lol .. wahala o grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Burchester: 1:17am On Aug 24, 2019
tyakson99:

Your submission could not be far from the truth. The only reason a government company like NNPC may want to employ some folks on merit is just because of the nature of the industry they are whereby they need brilliant and highly motivated workforce to keep them afloat in a competitive industry. But despite this fact don't you see how NNPC lag other NOC's or IOC's due to corruption and nepotism.
It just like PTDF, we are only fortunate to see few intelligent children of poor Nigerians benefit from it because of the need to justify the huge investment by fund which they know is only sharp guys from poor background would work hard to justify by doing exceeding well in their study country. However, despite this, you still find that the process is not entirely on merit.
My brother, my point is any juicy position or benefit a poor man enjoys in this country is only because the elite completely had no choice if not there would be nothing like merit o. Merit fire! angry, grin. That is why you don't even hear of some juicy agency recruiting.

That’s true my brother. Have you heard PPPRA, PEF, PTDF, NCDMB. Recruit, yet they all have staff. And you wonder why there are not functioning at capacity

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by josescotch(m): 3:32am On Aug 24, 2019
In the end this exercise would end in a way that will shock most of us here.

I'm usually a very good judge of character n during the lunch break there were some utterances made to us waiting interviewees by that individual that just writes n writes while ur being interviewed.

Something just tells me that should this interview drive onto finality a large number of us will be so shocked we will all go back to edit all these things we r spewing here for the sake of trying to sound like we know the goings-on about this process whole or part.

@Jarus let us know when ur supervisor friend comes through, cos if I remember properly he predicted the time wen interview mails will b sent with 98% accuracy, as far as part m concerned ur info is d only one I believe.

I never paid a bribe to get where I am today, I don't intend to start now.

Good luck...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:45am On Aug 24, 2019
Osamabinla:
Based on what some people are claiming here that the list has been signed. If it's true, then that's really good news that means very soon, We go begin celebrate.

Them no go sign the list before? Lol
These guys who come here and give this information are so funny. Its just like when they hear love-vendor, them go just drop am here. This show of anxiety will make your sources give you anything as an information to swallow.

For example, Yesterday it has been signed but person to approve still dey toilet...abeg, make we chill na

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 24, 2019
NigelCundy:
Happy Birthday oga Jarus, wish you an amazing year sir.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Constantee: 5:28am On Aug 24, 2019
@bolded, if thats actually true, thanks for that info

Tjayelbee:
Hi Guys,

Be careful not to give in to this buying slot of a thing , at this eleventh hour! There’s a certain guy that is usually privy to lists, either N-power, CBN Agric loan, or even recruitments. He picks hopefuls numbers and asks ridiculous things claiming he’s from the office of the CoS. Just be extra careful.

Your name may already be on the list and the person probably knows.. clean N1m ontop your head, Lol.

So, the only new thing I reliably heard today was that, of the certain number to be recruited per state, some states didn’t even have up to that number interviewed. So they might have most of their interviewees hired and then top up with contract staff especially if they’re from the said states.

Resumption is still October!

Last lap guys, wish us all the best!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by OMAALE(m): 5:42am On Aug 24, 2019
VGJBEJ:

R u from Benue State?

No I am not.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 5:49am On Aug 24, 2019
ademmy102:

Bro's, leave that story... I applied for DPR 2016 and 99.9% of those they later got the appointment letter did not even applied for the job online. You talk as if you just finish school.

My close acquaintance got this very 2016 DPR job without knowing anybody sir, 99.9 is rather unrealistic, we still maintain the fact that there'll always be backdoor influence but don't make it sound like there's no ray of hope whatsoever for the common man. I may or may not get this job, I'm only maintaining a stand that folks still gets these jobs without connection

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 5:51am On Aug 24, 2019
Dbowline:

These guys who come here and give this information are so funny. Its just like when they hear love-vendor, them go just drop am here. This show of anxiety will make your sources give you anything as an information to swallow.

For example, Yesterday it has been signed but person to approve still dey toilet...abeg, make we chill na

Ahihi..

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplynace(m): 6:05am On Aug 24, 2019
ozoebuka1:
Bornu, kwara, Ebonyi and zamfara? Are you happy now?

WTF was that for young man? I don't recall forcing an answer out. Be guided!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplynace(m): 6:11am On Aug 24, 2019
Tjayelbee:

I’d rather not say, please. It will just bring up unnecessary discourse. But I’m sure you can take a wild guess, and you’d be correct.

Cheers.

No problemo...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Harbkol234(m): 6:57am On Aug 24, 2019
Tjayelbee:
Hi Guys,

Be careful not to give in to this buying slot of a thing , at this eleventh hour! There’s a certain guy that is usually privy to lists, either N-power, CBN Agric loan, or even recruitments. He picks hopefuls numbers and asks ridiculous things claiming he’s from the office of the CoS. Just be extra careful.

Your name may already be on the list and the person probably knows.. clean N1m ontop your head, Lol.

So, the only new thing I reliably heard today was that, of the certain number to be recruited per state, some states didn’t even have up to that number interviewed. So they might have most of their interviewees hired and then top up with contract staff especially if they’re from the said states.

I guess this will be ekiti state...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 24, 2019
GeniusOla:

Oga jarus happy birthday sir, really sorry it is coming late. Saw it earlier but wanted to be sure.

Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:14am On Aug 24, 2019
Harbkol234:

I guess this will be ekiti state...
I pray so.. Ekiti is small.... very small compared to other states. But we can't take away the fact that brains are not a scarce commodity in that small area.

Meanwhile the percentage of people coming from Ekiti should be higher this time if FCC should decide to go by their words. Ekiti has been underemployed by nnpc for a while and they might want to consider % rise.

It will be a good news for me because I am from the land of honor (formerly known as fountain of knowledge).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jonnepapayo(m): 7:19am On Aug 24, 2019
GeniusOla:

I agree with you adeakin but isnt 1mili rather ridiculous
grin grin grin

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 24, 2019
GeniusOla:

My close acquaintance got this very 2016 DPR job without knowing anybody sir, 99.9 is rather unrealistic, we still maintain the fact that there'll always be backdoor influence but don't make it sound like there's no ray of hope whatsoever for the common man. I may or may not get this job, I'm only maintaining a stand that folks still gets these jobs without connection

I have given up on advising people to stop spreading that negative thinking.

That was how my colleague's brother was ranting that DPR was not recruiting on merit, that the interview was just a formality, that he was asked the name of the senator representing his district (as if many others were not asked current affairs) blablabla.

The guy got the job eventually and could not eat his words after blackmailing DPR.

Someone I brought to Lagos - a brilliant guy but not so exposed then - that stayed with me while doing NYSC, that I was the one that shared interview tips with right in my sitting room, got NNPC job in 2012. He didn't know anybody. Although he didn't take it (on my advice too).

These are few examples of people that dont know anybody in NNPC or DPR.

Look, we can't deny that people get into these places by connection, but I have seen enough reason to believe that up to 70% is based on merit. I don't care if people don't agree but I can confidently say it anywhere. I even mentioned it in a book I wrote in 2014.

58 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 7:25am On Aug 24, 2019
Jarus:

That was how my colleague's brother was ranting that DPR was not recruiting on merit, that the interview was just a formality, that he was asked the name of the senator representing his district (as if many others were not asked current affairs) blablabla.

The guy got the job eventually and could not eat his words after blackmailing DPR.

Someone I brought to Lagos - a brilliant guy but not so exposed then - that stayed with me while doing NYSC, that I was the one that shared interview tips with right in my sitting room, got NNPC job in 2012. He didn't know anybody. Although he didn't take it (on my advice too).

Look, we can't deny that people get into these places by connection, but I have seen enough reason to believe that up to 70% is based on merit. I don't care if people don't agree but I can confidently say it anywhere. I even mentioned it in a book I wrote in 2014.

I concur.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jonnepapayo(m): 7:31am On Aug 24, 2019
ademmy102:

Bro's, leave that story... I applied for DPR 2016 and 99.9% of those they later got the appointment letter did not even applied for the job online. You talk as if you just finish school.
And you somehow manage to know the entire 99.9%
Is our God not Wonderful?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ademmy102: 8:07am On Aug 24, 2019
Jarus:

It is well...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 8:09am On Aug 24, 2019
Jarus:

you said it all I greet u
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by forbaj: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2019
Good morning, please I want to find out if there are other GTs who were interviewed on the 11th and are yet to receive tfare reimbursement. Cos I and two of my guys have not been paid. (7am)

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 8:39am On Aug 24, 2019
As far as i know, Nobody has asked people to pay for so so so, in order to be enlisted on the approve list.

Should anyone got scammed, Na their wàhálà nor be mine.

Person wey don suffer suppose get sense na...

josescotch:
In the end this exercise would end in a way that will shock most of us here.

I'm usually a very good judge of character n during the lunch break there were some utterances made to us waiting interviewees by that individual that just writes n writes while ur being interviewed.

Something just tells me that should this interview drive onto finality a large number of us will be so shocked we will all go back to edit all these things we r spewing here for the sake of trying to sound like we know the goings-on about this process whole or part.

@Jarus let us know when ur supervisor friend comes through, cos if I remember properly he predicted the time wen interview mails will b sent with 98% accuracy, as far as part m concerned ur info is d only one I believe.

I never paid a bribe to get where I am today, I don't intend to start now.

Good luck...

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 8:51am On Aug 24, 2019
Everyone talking about how certain the merit list will be high regarding this recruitment, if all slots are taken by connection, what will y'all do? Lets talk less and pray about it. And drop more information about when we should expect a response.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 8:58am On Aug 24, 2019
Don't mind them they act like this is not Nigeria Again....I would have guaranteed merit 70% while connection 30%. But now with the introduction of new ministers. It's 50 50. But prayer is the key...

#see you at the Tower...
martinsfm:
Everyone talking about how certain the merit list will be high regarding this recruitment, if all slots are taken by connection, what will y'all do? Lets talk less and pray about it. And drop more information about when we should expect a response.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 9:13am On Aug 24, 2019
martinsfm:

Is it safe to say you don't have a problem with the negative news but you think the positive news is out of place and should rather be replaced with talking less and prayer? What should the negative news be replaced with, just checking sth. #lol it is well

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 9:13am On Aug 24, 2019
Jarus:

Thank you sir, on this note I rest my case.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 9:17am On Aug 24, 2019
Dbowline:

They have not signed anything from my source. The person said that they have the list already and the list is not the final. It will be adjusted to suit the new management interest. APL might drop by middle of September and GT will be to 3 months training school.
He is not a kind of person i can ask to check my name for me, he believes in merit. I heard from another person that some staff are helping candidates to check their names.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Harbkol234(m): 9:22am On Aug 24, 2019
bobowaja:

I pray so.. Ekiti is small.... very small compared to other states. But we can't take away the fact that brains are not a scarce commodity in that small area.

Meanwhile the percentage of people coming from Ekiti should be higher this time if FCC should decide to go by their words. Ekiti has been underemployed by nnpc for a while and they might want to consider % rise.

It will be a good news for me because I am from the land of honor (formerly known as fountain of knowledge).

I believe lesser youth from ekiti state don’t really put mind on education like before.

If what you said about @bolded is true, then NNPC should be prepared. Cuz it’s possible Ekiti Indigene that were invited for the interview are not much compare to other states (stand to be corrected)
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by apaf(m): 9:25am On Aug 24, 2019
But careful observation should make us know that roughly same number of pple were pulled out from each state for the interview, say 240 per state.
In which the apropriate % will be used by FCC to selected the finalist as said before, to balance workforce and state equality.
So I dont believe there will be any state that will produce less than needed quota from their state for the interview..
It should even be more than.
APL is a goal.
Tjayelbee:
Hi Guys,

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 9:33am On Aug 24, 2019
Starwisben:

They have not signed anything from my source. The person said that they have the list already and the list is not the final. It will be adjusted to suit the new management interest. APL might drop by middle of September and GT will be to 3 months training school.
He is not a kind of person i can ask to check my name for me, he believes in merit. I heard from another person that some staff are helping candidates to check their names.

You and the person that told this nonsense is not feeling fine

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oluwagbemisolaa: 9:35am On Aug 24, 2019
Bodylicious:
Don't mind them they act like this is not Nigeria Again....I would have guaranteed merit 70% while connection 30%. But now with the introduction of new ministers. It's 50 50. But prayer is the key...

#see you at the Tower...

[color=#770077][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 9:35am On Aug 24, 2019
I don't know what to believe again. APL has been signed. APL is ready. APL has not been signed. So which info is legit?

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.