Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4823775 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sagio09: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
Gbyms:

Just that I don’t wanna erupt a brouhaha here. But I strongly believe that if your interview date wave has been paid, and you were not paid, you have a 90 percent chance of being recruited. Someone even said this here and seeing the percentage of people that were skipped, it looks feasible.
Furthermore, if you have been credited the compensation, you still have a good chance. 50-60 percent chance if not more as people that have been paid will still get APL.
You see that voice deep down that’s telling you this could be true, that’s something right?
However you see it, until everyone that wrote down their accounts have been paid, it’s quite fishy.
I’d carefully and constructively tailored this message that it offends nobody so I’d find repugnant, destructive criticisms please.
Thanks.
U spoke well. I've been paid. Bt the thing again is that i even get connect with one of the COOs(very strong connect, cox we dey even whatsapp with the oga COO).
Bt this thing wey all of us wey i knw dat pertook d interview were paid, only this guy with a great CV dat has not been paid speaks volume of something embarassed.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
Haha. This thread is hilarious. I'm just thinking about the fact that the guy would be looking at the thread laughing and also the fact that some people would be scared while trying to log in whether the guy's claim sounded ludicrous or legit. So funny

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Just like tejiri once stated, many are suffering from cognitive dissonance . Lol
God will help them. Lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sagio09: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
meelee123:
Y are u shaking if you don't care grin lol
Baba i jst dey think d the since 3hrs ago from the time i spoke with the dude.
Seriously its not easy ooo.
Please NNPC should jst release dis APL let everybody knw his stance.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
sagio09:
ATTENTION! ATTENTION !! ATTENTION!!!
LOCAL MEN AND WOMEN.
Please lets decode this case scenario ;

I and other 6 guys dat graduated from same university, same state and same year were interviewed on 4th, 9am.
6 of us graduated with 2:1, while the 7th guy was an overall best 1st class student from his department.
6 of us all got alert on tue 22/08, wen 4th was massively paid.
The 7th guy( best graduating student of his department) hasn't been paid the TP allowance uptill naw dat i spoke with him.

I'm jst shaking as i'm writing, pls any theorist to extract something meaningful from this piece.

NB: What ever the situation i don't care, what i knw is dat i'm very optimistic of receiving my APL by God grace.

Is it not the same LG.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
sagio09:

Eyyah
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
sagio09:

U spoke well. I've been paid. Bt the thing again is that i even get connect with one of the COOs(very strong connect, cox we dey even whatsapp with the oga COO).
Bt this thing wey all of us wey i knw dat pertook d interview were paid, only this guy with a great CV dat has not been paid speaks volume of something embarassed.
There’s the possibility. Someone here tried using the first class variable to make a conclusion as he claims that a lot of first class folks didn’t pass the cbt.
If you think that passing a cbt test depends on what you graduated with from school, you are very wrong.
You need a lot of practice plus numerical and verbal prowess plus some level of Grace.
Your first class and certificates only come into play during your interview and you still need to have the innate capacity of selling yourself. Else...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Past 4pm already... Why is that Chibusoil of a guy not paraded already?

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind sha, no be everybody wey dey online dey okay...... Depression is real and dude might just be looking for ways to gather attention for his m*s*r*ble life.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
sagio09:

You seem serious. Have you asked him whether he wrote his details correctly and other similar questions to rule out any alternative reasons?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sagio09: 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
mosgoon:

You seem serious. Have you asked him whether he wrote his details correctly and other similar questions to rule out any alternative reasons?
Walahi i asked him, he told me he even crossed check about 3times so as to not make mistake.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
sagio09:

It not about your degree. I had first class too. Plus I received tfare since last July 16th sef. So it God grace baba not your class of degree or anything. Las Las everything on God. We go all dey alright.

Peace
Local man is greeting

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
It's 4PM, who can't access his/her portal again cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
hayesconcept:
The container will soon land grin grin grin

When should it be expected?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
bobowaja:

You are battling a low self esteem.... Deal with that first. Thanks.

bobowaja, my nigga, how quickly tfare can "change" us, Lol... but we're only human, ain't we?...

Chibusoil, or shey na Chibusand ni Lol...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Cybersecfreak:

It not about your degree. I had first class too. Telecommunication Science. I am the overall best for my department. I was the university scholar from 100-400l. I was awarded scholar of the year for 2017 set. I collected facility award also n everything was included in the award section of my CV. Plus I received tfare since last July 16th sef. So it God grace baba not your class of degree or anything. Las Las everything on God. We go all dey alright.

Peace
Local man is greeting

Strikingly appropriate! Well said.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
sagio09:

If i would think like some guys here....

I would say "you have not been paid, you want more comments to cure your curiousity"

Because, why would you be so interested to confirm you "fall"?!

Dont take it to heart....

I had to check something.
I am done checking

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
joobseekar:

bobowaja, my nigga, how quickly tfare can "change" us, Lol... but we're only human, ain't we?...

Chibusoil, or shey na Chibusand ni Lol...
Tfare or no tfare.... That dude is battling a chronic low self esteem. No matter what, never measure yourself with others. That action alone is a recipe for several disasters like extreme hate, jealousy, depression etc.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sagio09: 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
Gbyms:

There’s the possibility. Someone here tried using the first class variable to make a conclusion as he claims that a lot of first class folks didn’t pass the cbt.
If you think that passing a cbt test depends on what you graduated with from school, you are very wrong.
You need a lot of practice plus numerical and verbal prowess plus some level of Grace.
Your first class and certificates only come into play during your interview and you still need to have the innate capacity of selling yourself. Else...
Bt i'm jst trying to figure out something, may b they(the guy) re some first percentage of those chosen or employed by nnpc . May b we the alertees will be battling for remaining percentage.
Bt God and NNPC management knows best.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enjaybabe: 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
Some of u are so funny...
U already write ourselves off cos u think they are some "specific" people who are supposed to be ur yardstick of judging whether u will get the APL or not..

So, he will be the only one chosen amongst u guys?? I laff!!

Las las APL go drop and all of us go dey alright but b4 then don't let ur faith waver cos u are using a fellow local man as yardstick...
Those of u spreading negative energy, APL will soon arrive and everyone will be fine!!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lol wetin Musa no go see for gate? One gt even dey same whatsapp group with some ogas? Need I ask what is common ground between them? Anyways they might as well belong to the same p*rn group..... Atleast that one no get class... cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sagio09: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
nihelimitretep:

If i would think like some guys here....

I would say "you have not been paid, you want more comments to cure your curiousity"

Because, why would you be so interested to confirm you "fall"?!

Dont take it to heart....

I had to check something.
I am done checking
Baba i've been paid, like i said earlier i can't jst construct childish ailment here for fakeness cox i'm not one.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sagio09: 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
bobowaja:
Lol wetin Musa no go see for gate? One gt even dey same whatsapp group with some ogas? Need I ask what is common ground between them? Anyways they might as well belong to the same p*rn group..... Atleast that one no get class... cheesy cheesy
i didn't say same whatapp group, i said we use to chat in whatapp.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
Gbyms:

Just that I don’t wanna erupt a brouhaha here. But I strongly believe that if your interview date wave has been paid, and you were not paid, you have a 90 percent chance of being recruited. Someone even said this here and seeing the percentage of people that were skipped, it looks feasible.
Furthermore, if you have been credited the compensation, you still have a good chance. 50-60 percent chance if not more as people that have been paid will still get APL.
You see that voice deep down that’s telling you this could be true, that’s something right?
However you see it, until everyone that wrote down their accounts have been paid, it’s quite fishy.
I’d carefully and constructively tailored this message that it offends nobody so I’d find repugnant, destructive criticisms please.
Thanks.

Are you GT or EH so that I will know whether to put "SIR" when replying to this post
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
Cybersecfreak:

It not about your degree. I had first class too. Telecommunication Science. I am the overall best for my department. I was the university scholar from 100-400l. I was awarded scholar of the year for 2017 set. I collected facility award also n everything was included in the award section of my CV. Plus I received tfare since last July 16th sef. So it God grace baba not your class of degree or anything. Las Las everything on God. We go all dey alright.

Peace
Local man is greeting

That's the problem, one 1st class will not want to think, he's less "deserving" of APL than other 1st class not to talk of "bloody" 2:1(s), but the truth is, i know a 1st class who is a course mate, and we're from the same state, not the same LG though, yet, he didn't pass through CBT stage.

I've said this before, and i'll keep saying it, even if we all had "great interviews" NNPC can't employ us all, and in the word of Oga Jarus: "nobody is above regret mail"

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
pflourish:
It's 4PM, who can't access his/her portal again cheesy

i dont think anybody should be bothered about getting access to the portal.

FYI, I cant remember the last time i log In(thats if i ever did). Not sure i still remember my password.
So far, All Correspondence from NNPC has been through mail, which i believed would continue (APL things).

Nobody should come and create any panic on No portal access.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SammyFowose(m): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
It's 4PM, who can't access his/her portal again

Portal is even going faster than normal

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
A lot of you don't read people's comment to understand before responding. The guy that talked about himself and others who did interview on the 4th and have been paid TP with the exemption of one guy; gave a very vivid disclosure. His main concern was the APL - TF relationship and not the class of degree. It is possible the exempted guy had performed excellent well at the interview to have been selected almost immediately. He only added the guys credentials to perhaps buttress his point. However, it may as well be a mere coincedence as there is no APL - TF relationship.

My conclusion is that a lot of you are just too envious of people with good academic grades especially 1st class grads. Did anybody prevent you from getting 1st class? undecided Na wa

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
MuhMubRaj:
12 O'Clock Still no alert,
alerts come on Tuesdays and Wednesdays massively.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
What are you saying?
yungmin:
A lot of you don't read people's comment to understand before responding. The guy that talked about himself and others who did interview on the 4th and have been paid TP with the exemption of one guy; gave a very vivid disclosure. His main concern was the APL - TF relationship and not the class of degree. It is possible the exempted guy had performed excellent well at the interview to have been selected almost immediately. He only added the guys credentials to perhaps buttress his point. However, it may as well be a mere coincedence as there is no APL - TF relationship.

My conclusion is that a lot of you are just too envious of people with good academic grades especially 1st class grads. Did anybody prevent you from getting 1st class? undecided Na wa

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
sagio09:

Bt i'm jst trying to figure out something, may b they(the guy) re some first percentage of those chosen or employed by nnpc . May b we the alertees will be battling for remaining percentage.
Bt God and NNPC management knows best.
Maybe. Like you said. What I know is people that have been paid shall get the APL and it’s not a small percentage

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
Enjaybabe:
Some of u are so funny...
U already write ourselves off cos u think they are some "specific" people who are supposed to be ur yardstick of judging whether u will get the APL or not..

So, he will be the only one chosen amongst u guys?? I laff!!

Las las APL go drop and all of us go dey alright but b4 then don't let ur faith waver cos u are using a fellow local man as yardstick...
Those of u spreading negative energy, APL will soon arrive and everyone will be fine!!

If the "7th guy" in question holds 3rd class or Pass (assuming, they accept those grades), won't it be safe, to deduct otherwise?
isn't OP using him as "yardstick" again, based on that?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
Enrypech:

Are you GT or EH so that I will know whether to put "SIR" when replying to this post

Haha. Please proceed. Respect should be earned except for etiquettes sake. So do as you wish without prejudice

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.