Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,824 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4823748 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Saverin: 8:41pm On May 23, 2019
EfedEkpe:
Who has any idea of what platform will be used in conducting the NNPC CBT? SHL, KENEXA, etc. Any information would be nice.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by uscofield: 8:42pm On May 23, 2019
1984och:

Yes I have. Experienced hire. I don't know why EH should be involved in the test

EH get levels ooo, those that applied for Deputy Mgr and Mgr. posts should not expect a CBT ooo.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jumoke941: 8:51pm On May 23, 2019
donphosphate:
I think the text message was for the email cos some might not check their mail but seeing the message will make them know there is an update
can't quote the poster but he should check his spam messages
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by teeshawt(m): 8:53pm On May 23, 2019
Who else got this message......

Although I've not gotten the supposed mail as described by the message in this screenshot

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jumoke941: 8:57pm On May 23, 2019
teeshawt:
Who else got this message......

Although I've not gotten the supposed mail as described by the message in this screenshot
check your spam messages
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 23, 2019
Good day all. I want to know if it's possible for me to change my text location because I have moved away from the state I filled during application.
If yes please enumerate the process.
Thanks for your reply
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2019
Edwin02110:
Good day all. I want to know if it's possible for me to change my text location because I have moved away from the state I filled during application.
Thanks for your reply
someone has already responded to your post on the previous page ...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 23, 2019
EfedEkpe:
Who has any idea of what platform will be used in conducting the NNPC CBT? SHL, KENEXA, etc. Any information would be nice.

Guy I take God beg you, no jinx us, some of us have several exams on that day which a few most be cancelled. So no!!! those annoying groups that set questions like you are applying for a PHD lecturing job in Advanced Sciences will not be involved in this by d grace of God

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by peggycious(f): 10:52pm On May 23, 2019
Please kindly send me NNPC past questions.my email:topegabs@gmail.com.Thank you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by testprep: 11:24pm On May 23, 2019
www.testprepweb.com!
Questions on Current Affairs, GMAT, etc.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by osars: 11:25pm On May 23, 2019
hello ! please add me to the WhatsApp group. 07030280201
thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by akayalade(m): 11:32pm On May 23, 2019
add to the WhatsApp group 08038990862
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AjayMain: 11:44pm On May 23, 2019
Edwin02110:
Thanks for your reply

http://saharareporters.com/2019/05/23/nnpc-fixes-june-1-aptitude-test-continuation-recruitment-exercise
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Smama: 11:48pm On May 23, 2019
testprep:
www.testprepweb.com!
Questions on Current Affairs, GMAT, etc.
w

Says this site cannot be found

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by rency4real: 11:57pm On May 23, 2019
Gec8:

DEAR ALL,

A lot of users on this thread are giving out exactly the same PQ for free. They are not collecting =N=1 for it.

Disregard this person in particular. He wants to sell the same material people are giving for free.

Altruism is key to a better Nigeria we all yearn for. LEARN TO BE SELFLESS AND HELP ONE ANOTHER.

If you want the material send me a PM and I will email it to you for free, just the same way someone here gave me for free.

NO ONE HERE should patronise all these 'Past Questions for N2000 people'

I WILL GIVE YOU FOR FREE. PM me

Please I will appreciate if I can get it. renceady@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by rency4real: 12:06am On May 24, 2019
Adimz:
I sure will
Thanks very much
Please I need the past question too. renceady@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Zinnymannie: 12:54am On May 24, 2019
Please send past questions to my mail
nwadireezinne99@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bb4522(m): 1:05am On May 24, 2019
Smama:

Please what position did they both apply for?

Price monitoring/procurement
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jackals(f): 1:29am On May 24, 2019
Please those that have written this before or those that have an idea : Will Calculator be allowed for this test?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 2:02am On May 24, 2019
Jiang:

Guy I take God beg you, no jinx us, some of us have several exams on that day which a few most be cancelled. So no!!! those annoying groups that set questions like you are applying for a PHD lecturing job in Advanced Sciences will not be involved in this by d grace of God
This got me laughing! It's not their fault, it's the country's situation.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by osinachifestus(m): 5:08am On May 24, 2019
Gec8:

DEAR ALL,

A lot of users on this thread are giving out exactly the same PQ for free. They are not collecting =N=1 for it.

Disregard this person in particular. He wants to sell the same material people are giving for free.

Altruism is key to a better Nigeria we all yearn for. LEARN TO BE SELFLESS AND HELP ONE ANOTHER.

If you want the material send me a PM and I will email it to you for free, just the same way someone here gave me for free.

NO ONE HERE should patronise all these 'Past Questions for N2000 people'

I WILL GIVE YOU FOR FREE. PM me

Thanks dear, kindly send to ifyfestus@gmail.com. God bless you

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DivineKayy(m): 5:14am On May 24, 2019
Eco101:
. You are right, I confirmed that too from a top man in the Corporation. It is obvious this recruitment did not favour experienced hands. It is time to move on. Success to the successful ones.
No top man needs to tell you this...they(NNPC) posted it for everyone to see. #PressRelease

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DivineKayy(m): 5:15am On May 24, 2019
anath:

Yeah , my tot though.... I believe they will still call more EH
Read the #PressRelease. No more invite

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:48am On May 24, 2019
uscofield:

EH get levels ooo, those that applied for Deputy Mgr and Mgr. posts should not expect a CBT ooo.

Before, any EH level do not write test. Just interviews

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.