Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4824280 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
I OFFICIALLY trended Farouk/King theory na...
How did you miss me too?
theSpark:
While we await the other lectures from our resource persons (that is teaser4 et al) and the main address from his lordship Easymoneysniper (the confident theorist). I wish to seize this opportunity to thank Egbon Jarus for his deep and incisive lecture on the PIGB.

I also extend profound thanks to Mosgoon for his lecture on the web of debts in the IOCs. Truly Gbese no be good thing.

Anyway I am hearing that there is an awards segment coming up later tonight. I totally have no doubts about the capacity of the organizers to discharge their duties fairly. I however humbly plead to re-emphasise that the following persons be awarded for their meritorious services to the thread through the numerous theories they propounded.
1. Larride (for the ABT theory and starting a massive movement)
2. Flowwolfe (for the 1% theory)
3. Easymoneysniper (for the 9/10 theory)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
This here is a gifted writer.
900+ pages summarised in less than 2000 words.
Bros you are gifted
number5:
Well, as the distinguished history keeper of this great association, its my duty to present to us all in this grand event, the history of this thread, and subsequently the prestigious association of local men and women (AOLMAW) OF NNPC.

The thread was created by one of our very own @dmainman on Wednesday, the 13th of march 2019 at exactly 2:39pm. In turned out one of the most decorated government owned company had published an advert for vacancies in its various subsidiaries..

Till this very day, the number of persons who registered online for the recruitment is unknown though some sources has stated something in the range of 800 thousand and/or above. Registration process was greatly marred by difficlties in uploading passports which made a good number of applicant to fall out of the race.

A month after the online registration closed came the invite for a cbt test.. It is rumoured among local men that about 60000 persons wrote the cbt test around the country in about 190 cbt test centers... The cbt test was considerably thought to be 'cheap' by a good number of local men and women while others felt it was a deliberate setup by the organizers as they were very aware of online platforms like this one that had dished out various test past questions with a lot of difficult samples. Yours faithfully, the distinguished historian wrote his cbt in one of the middle belt states, 7am and he was very excited as evident to the cordinators as he had looked forward to this for "years".

Invite for interview came less than a month after the cbt exams were conducted.. It came with mixed feelings as joy sparkled the air for those who had received while those who did not receive broke down amidst tears.
It is worthy to note that this period was crucial to the formation of the prestigious association of local men and women as it brought pioneers of the association into limelight, notable amongst these great men and women are:

Sir jarus, mosgoon, enireqx, teaser4, beeam, chasteguy, macgyver1, gbyms, csrockefeller, gbriels, mathology, sempumpingson woman, danxplore, mosphy4, klassd, 22general,larride, bodylicious, stevie55, benflash, enrypech, tejiri44, C1212, jobseeker, cybersecfeeak, swargu, realisticj, greatken, sandieeee, emmyteetosin, dorado, darella, geektrovert, sibabe and the thespark, souljar etc, special mention to Xfire, and my humble self, number5.

Prior to a 9days interview experience conducted at the Nnpc towers, central business district abuja. Intelligent men and women displayed professionalism and decorum as we all prepared towards the experience of a life time. Its worthy to note that it was at this junction that a certain mosaic4gooners ex mckinsey, way ahead of the world dude came into limelight. He offered to share a room with anyone interested at sheraton hotels and towers just a few minuites drive from central area, abuja.. It remains unknown if anyone enjoyed his offer, but that young man would go a long way to make ripples and leave his marks on the sands of time in this thread.

Interview came and went and the AOLMAW was born, chasteguy with the memes, teaser4 with the cut edge pidgin, jarus with overcomposure, sempumping with the pumping sauce, beeam with the agbero mentality, and ehmmmm, mosgoon with LOMS grin

It was also at this point were LOMS was making air waves that burnt sources, zobo and checking of something was introduced. The aforementioned, are the non-negligible signature of the members of the association of local men and women.

At some point, other notable persons joined the race and added soured sauce (ladyjane, ladyheaven, ademmy, cliffwood, tonyhopkins, easymoneysniper, timilehinpeter, etc)

The access bank theory propounded by larride and the one percent theory by flowolf09 remains the official theory of this great association till date though the journey has been characterized by notable players jumping ship, most notably from the Access bank theory ship (popularly known as ABT) players like beeam, darella, chasteguy, swargu, flow09, sempumpingson, enireqx, cocococo and its founder, larride.. The impact of the ABT theory was most felt at the time when a certain anyam 'king in the north' terhemba ran rampage and did great havoc among the members of the association. Special mention in that period to cocococo, a brother who was massively hit by king anyams sniper aim and he 'lost his ability to can' ..

Massive shots by king anyam, and his two foot soldiers, farouk freedom and lazarus maikalu ensured that even someone as rigid as jarus confessed that its not an easy life for a local man trying to can.

We can't forget the bromance that broke out between members of the association in the course of the run of time. Notably experienced were between jiang and pumpingson, chasteguy and ladyjane, etc

Brethren, ladies and mentlegen, what is left of the recruitment is undoubtedly a few days but the periods that spanned from inception till date is one wich will never be forgotten by the members of this prestigious thread, NNPC hq, nairaland community and the ghost readers.

If you're years into the future reading this post.. No matter were the eagle landed, be very well assured that we made a name for ourselves, we carved a niche, we made our prints in the sands of our time, and against all odds, every single member of this prestigious association went on to have a wonderful and successful career.

At this junction, i would crave our indulgence to observe a minuite silence to one of our senior brother/colleague who lost his life in the course of the run of time (NNPC HR STAFF WHO DIED 3rd September 2019, MR DEWARI AYE) A minuite silence.

Special mention to the official dreamer of the association, all local men and women i failed to mention and all the ghost readers, and all who had to put up with our attitudes, banter and jokes whilist looking for ONLY serious info this post would not be complete if i dont chip in my official meme grin (find attached)

Yours faithfully, i remain the history keeper of the prestigious ASSOCIATION OF LOCAL MEN AND WOMEN (AOLMAW)

number5, first of my name, reader of books and keeper of knowledge of the time stream.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eclint(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
theSpark:
While we await the other lectures from our resource persons (that is teaser4 et al) and the main address from his lordship Easymoneysniper (the confident theorist). I wish to seize this opportunity to thank Egbon Jarus for his deep and incisive lecture on the PIGB.

I also extend profound thanks to Mosgoon for his lecture on the web of debts in the IOCs. Truly Gbese no be good thing.

Anyway I am hearing that there is an awards segment coming up later tonight. I totally have no doubts about the capacity of the organizers to discharge their duties fairly. I however humbly plead to re-emphasise that the following persons be awarded for their meritorious services to the thread through the numerous theories they propounded.
1. Larride (for the ABT theory and starting a massive movement)
2. Flowwolfe (for the 1% theory)
3. Easymoneysniper (for the 9/10 theory)

Yeah right bro.
Please local men and women, sibabe5 official zobo is going round right now. Give all you can to move the ministry to another dimension.
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by theSpark(m): 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
moogoogaipan:
I OFFICIALLY trended Farouk/King theory na...
How did you miss me too?

Ahhh. E ma binu sir. I shall modify appropriately. How could I forget the Faruk/King Discrepancy Theory
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PrettySandra(f): 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
Apt!
number5:
Well, as the distinguished history keeper of this great association, its my duty to present to us all in this grand event, the history of this thread, and subsequently the prestigious association of local men and women (AOLMAW) OF NNPC.

The thread was created by one of our very own @dmainman on Wednesday, the 13th of march 2019 at exactly 2:39pm. In turned out one of the most decorated government owned company had published an advert for vacancies in its various subsidiaries..

Till this very day, the number of persons who registered online for the recruitment is unknown though some sources has stated something in the range of 800 thousand and/or above. Registration process was greatly marred by difficlties in uploading passports which made a good number of applicant to fall out of the race.

A month after the online registration closed came the invite for a cbt test.. It is rumoured among local men that about 60000 persons wrote the cbt test around the country in about 190 cbt test centers... The cbt test was considerably thought to be 'cheap' by a good number of local men and women while others felt it was a deliberate setup by the organizers as they were very aware of online platforms like this one that had dished out various test past questions with a lot of difficult samples. Yours faithfully, the distinguished historian wrote his cbt in one of the middle belt states, 7am and he was very excited as evident to the cordinators as he had looked forward to this for "years".

Invite for interview came less than a month after the cbt exams were conducted.. It came with mixed feelings as joy sparkled the air for those who had received while those who did not receive broke down amidst tears.
It is worthy to note that this period was crucial to the formation of the prestigious association of local men and women as it brought pioneers of the association into limelight, notable amongst these great men and women are:

Sir jarus, mosgoon, enireqx, teaser4, beeam, chasteguy, macgyver1, gbyms, csrockefeller, gbriels, mathology, sempumpingson woman, danxplore, mosphy4, klassd, 22general,larride, bodylicious, stevie55, benflash, enrypech, tejiri44, C1212, jobseeker, cybersecfeeak, swargu, realisticj, greatken, sandieeee, emmyteetosin, dorado, darella, geektrovert, sibabe and the thespark, souljar etc, special mention to Xfire, and my humble self, number5.

Prior to a 9days interview experience conducted at the Nnpc towers, central business district abuja. Intelligent men and women displayed professionalism and decorum as we all prepared towards the experience of a life time. Its worthy to note that it was at this junction that a certain mosaic4gooners ex mckinsey, way ahead of the world dude came into limelight. He offered to share a room with anyone interested at sheraton hotels and towers just a few minuites drive from central area, abuja.. It remains unknown if anyone enjoyed his offer, but that young man would go a long way to make ripples and leave his marks on the sands of time in this thread.

Interview came and went and the AOLMAW was born, chasteguy with the memes, teaser4 with the cut edge pidgin, jarus with overcomposure, sempumping with the pumping sauce, beeam with the agbero mentality, and ehmmmm, mosgoon with LOMS grin

It was also at this point were LOMS was making air waves that burnt sources, zobo and checking of something was introduced. The aforementioned, are the non-negligible signature of the members of the association of local men and women.

At some point, other notable persons joined the race and added soured sauce (ladyjane, ladyheaven, ademmy, cliffwood, tonyhopkins, easymoneysniper, timilehinpeter, etc)

The access bank theory propounded by larride and the one percent theory by flowolf09 remains the official theory of this great association till date though the journey has been characterized by notable players jumping ship, most notably from the Access bank theory ship (popularly known as ABT) players like beeam, darella, chasteguy, swargu, flow09, sempumpingson, enireqx, cocococo and its founder, larride.. The impact of the ABT theory was most felt at the time when a certain anyam 'king in the north' terhemba ran rampage and did great havoc among the members of the association. Special mention in that period to cocococo, a brother who was massively hit by king anyams sniper aim and he 'lost his ability to can' ..

Massive shots by king anyam, and his two foot soldiers, farouk freedom and lazarus maikalu ensured that even someone as rigid as jarus confessed that its not an easy life for a local man trying to can.

We can't forget the bromance that broke out between members of the association in the course of the run of time. Notably experienced were between jiang and pumpingson, chasteguy and ladyjane, etc

Brethren, ladies and mentlegen, what is left of the recruitment is undoubtedly a few days but the periods that spanned from inception till date is one wich will never be forgotten by the members of this prestigious thread, NNPC hq, nairaland community and the ghost readers.

If you're years into the future reading this post.. No matter were the eagle landed, be very well assured that we made a name for ourselves, we carved a niche, we made our prints in the sands of our time, and against all odds, every single member of this prestigious association went on to have a wonderful and successful career.

At this junction, i would crave our indulgence to observe a minuite silence to one of our senior brother/colleague who lost his life in the course of the run of time (NNPC HR STAFF WHO DIED 3rd September 2019, MR DEWARI AYE) A minuite silence.

Special mention to the official dreamer of the association, all local men and women i failed to mention and all the ghost readers, and all who had to put up with our attitudes, banter and jokes whilist looking for ONLY serious info this post would not be complete if i dont chip in my official meme grin (find attached)

Yours faithfully, i remain the history keeper of the prestigious ASSOCIATION OF LOCAL MEN AND WOMEN (AOLMAW)

number5, first of my name, reader of books and keeper of knowledge of the time stream.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eclint(m): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
number5:
Well, as the distinguished history keeper of this great association, it is my duty to present to us all in this grand event, the history of this thread and subsequently, that of the prestigious association of local men and women (AOLMAW) OF NNPC.

The thread was created by one of our very own @Dmainman on Wednesday, the 13th of march 2019 at exactly 2:39pm. It turned out that one of the most decorated government owned company had published an advert for vacancies in its various subsidiaries..

Till this very day, the number of persons who registered online for the recruitment is unknown, though some sources has stated something in the range of 800 thousand and/or above. Registration process was greatly marred by difficlties in uploading passports which made a good number of applicant to fall out of the race.

A month after the online registration closed, came the invite for a cbt test. It is rumoured among local men and women, that about 60000 persons wrote the cbt test all over the country in about 190 cbt test centers. The cbt test was considerably thought to be 'cheap' by a good number of local men and women while others felt it was a deliberate setup by the organizers as they were very aware of online platforms like this one that had dished out various test past questions with a lot of difficult samples. Yours faithfully, the distinguished historian wrote his cbt in one of the middle belt states, 7am and he was very excited as evident to the cordinators. He had looked forward to this for "years".

Invite for interview came less than a month after the cbt exams were conducted. It came with mixed feelings as joy sparkled the air for those who had received while those who did not receive, broke down amidst tears.

Sir jarus, mosgoon, enireqx, teaser4, beeam, bobowaje, chasteguy, macgyver1, gbyms, csrockefeller, gbriels, mathology, sempumpingson woman, danxplore, mosphy4, klassd, 22general,larride, bodylicious, stevie55, benflash, enrypech, tejiri44, C1212, jobseeker, cybersecfreak, swargu, realisticj, greatken, sandieeee, emmyteetosin, dorado, darella, geektrovert, sibabe thespark, souljar etc, special mention to Xfire, and my humble self, number5.

Prior to a 9days interview experience conducted at the Nnpc towers, central business district abuja, Intelligent men and women displayed professionalism and decorum as we all prepared towards the experience of a life time. Its worthy to note that it was at this junction that a certain mosaic4gooners ex mckinsey, way ahead of the world dude came into limelight. He offered to share a room with anyone interested at sheraton hotels and towers just a few minuites drive from central area, abuja. It remains unknown if anyone took his offer, but that young man would go a long way to make ripples and leave his marks on the sands of time in this thread.

It was also at this point were LOMS was making air waves that burnt sauces, zobo and checking of something was introduced. The aforementioned, are the non-negligible signature of the members of the association of local men and women.

The access bank theory propounded by larride and the one percent theory by flowolf09 remains the official theory of this great association till date though the journey has been characterized by notable players jumping ship, most notably from the Access bank theory ship (popularly known as ABT) players like beeam, darella, chasteguy, swargu, flow09, bobowaje, sempumpingson, enireqx, cocococo and its founder, larride.. The impact of the ABT theory was most felt at the time when a certain anyam 'king in the north' terhemba ran rampage and did great havoc among the members of the association. Special mention in that regard, to cocococo, a brother who was massively hit by king anyams sniper and he 'lost all his ability to can'.

Brethren, ladies and mentlegen, what is left of the recruitment is undoubtedly a few days but the periods that spanned from inception till date is one wich will never be forgotten by the members of this prestigious thread, NNPC HQ, Nairaland community and the Ghost readers.

If you're years into the future reading this post, no matter were the eagle landed, be very well assured that we made a name for ourselves, we carved a niche, we made our prints in the sands of our time, and against all odds, every single member of this prestigious association went on to have a wonderful and successful career.

Special mention to the official dreamer of the association, all local men and women i failed to mention, all the ghost readers, and all who had to put up with our attitudes, banter and jokes whilist looking for ONLY serious info. This post would not be complete if i dont chip in my official meme grin (find attached)

And the protector of Italian virginity grin
You good bro

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by geektrovert: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
number5:

Wow. Such details. You are indeed a fine writer, Number5!!! cool

I remember when we were sharing CBT past questions..or was it when we were narrating interview experience?..how time flies mehn angry

Jarus, Moosgoon, theSpark and other honourable members have delivered outstanding lectures already..what can local man say again....

Whether APL drops tomorrow or not, we remain family here. wink

We have shared many laughters, banters, argument and roughplay grin.

We have fought, teased each other, abused each other, but at the end of every day, we still find a way to remain united.

United. As fellows, as brothers and sisters on the divine journey to the towers. We are family. cheesy

Moosgoon vs DanXplore
Teaser4 vs Kevlala
Beeam, Benflash, sempumping, teaser4, klassd, jarus, enireqx20, theSpark, macgyver1, souljar and every other honourable member too important to be named.. I hope we meet sometimes in the future..

I love you guys smiley kiss

Well that's too emotional grin , we gather dey sha..

If God says we will meet at Abuja, I can't wait to put a.face behind all.these Monikers.

PS: APL might/might not come tomorrow, let's go easy on the adrenaline...

I remain my honourable self.

Geektrovert of Gazdallion
Protector of the thirteen Castles
Slayer of the five-headed Dragon
Chairman, LOMWAN Election Commission cheesy

grin

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biaso(m): 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Supervisor Cadre at NNPC earns nothing less than 500k.

jaiye4love:
Please you don't use question to answer a question,anyway I have an offer of 250k/month with other specks like accommodation, official car and will be totally in charge as an MD. Please can you answer my question now?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Obasi001(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
Number5 nwanem! cheesy Thank you for this comprehensive and erudite episode, may the ororo on your head never cease to flow.
We shall meet at The Towers
number5:
Well, as the distinguished history keeper of this great association, it is my duty to present to us all in this grand event, the history of this thread and subsequently, that of the prestigious association of local men and women (AOLMAW) OF NNPC.

The thread was created by one of our very own @Dmainman on Wednesday, the 13th of march 2019 at exactly 2:39pm. It turned out that one of the most decorated government owned company had published an advert for vacancies in its various subsidiaries..

Till this very day, the number of persons who registered online for the recruitment is unknown, though some sources has stated something in the range of 800 thousand and/or above. Registration process was greatly marred by difficlties in uploading passports which made a good number of applicant to fall out of the race.

A month after the online registration closed, came the invite for a cbt test. It is rumoured among local men and women, that about 60000 persons wrote the cbt test all over the country in about 190 cbt test centers. The cbt test was considerably thought to be 'cheap' by a good number of local men and women while others felt it was a deliberate setup by the organizers as they were very aware of online platforms like this one that had dished out various test past questions with a lot of difficult samples. Yours faithfully, the distinguished historian wrote his cbt in one of the middle belt states, 7am and he was very excited as evident to the cordinators. He had looked forward to this for "years".

Invite for interview came less than a month after the cbt exams were conducted. It came with mixed feelings as joy sparkled the air for those who had received while those who did not receive, broke down amidst tears.

Sir jarus, mosgoon, enireqx, teaser4, beeam, bobowaje, chasteguy, macgyver1, gbyms, csrockefeller, gbriels, mathology, sempumpingson woman, danxplore, mosphy4, klassd, 22general,larride, bodylicious, stevie55, benflash, enrypech, tejiri44, C1212, jobseeker, cybersecfreak, swargu, realisticj, greatken, sandieeee, emmyteetosin, dorado, darella, geektrovert, sibabe thespark, souljar etc, special mention to Xfire, and my humble self, number5.

Prior to a 9days interview experience conducted at the Nnpc towers, central business district abuja, Intelligent men and women displayed professionalism and decorum as we all prepared towards the experience of a life time. Its worthy to note that it was at this junction that a certain mosaic4gooners ex mckinsey, way ahead of the world dude came into limelight. He offered to share a room with anyone interested at sheraton hotels and towers just a few minuites drive from central area, abuja. It remains unknown if anyone took his offer, but that young man would go a long way to make ripples and leave his marks on the sands of time in this thread.

It was also at this point were LOMS was making air waves that burnt sauces, zobo and checking of something was introduced. The aforementioned, are the non-negligible signature of the members of the association of local men and women.

The access bank theory propounded by larride and the one percent theory by flowolf09 remains the official theory of this great association till date though the journey has been characterized by notable players jumping ship, most notably from the Access bank theory ship (popularly known as ABT) players like beeam, darella, chasteguy, swargu, flow09, bobowaje, sempumpingson, enireqx, cocococo and its founder, larride.. The impact of the ABT theory was most felt at the time when a certain anyam 'king in the north' terhemba ran rampage and did great havoc among the members of the association. Special mention in that regard, to cocococo, a brother who was massively hit by king anyams sniper and he 'lost all his ability to can'.

Brethren, ladies and mentlegen, what is left of the recruitment is undoubtedly a few days but the periods that spanned from inception till date is one wich will never be forgotten by the members of this prestigious thread, NNPC HQ, Nairaland community and the Ghost readers.

If you're years into the future reading this post, no matter were the eagle landed, be very well assured that we made a name for ourselves, we carved a niche, we made our prints in the sands of our time, and against all odds, every single member of this prestigious association went on to have a wonderful and successful career.

Special mention to the official dreamer of the association, all local men and women i failed to mention, all the ghost readers, and all who had to put up with our attitudes, banter and jokes whilist looking for ONLY serious info. This post would not be complete if i dont chip in my official meme grin (find attached)

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by geektrovert: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
theSpark:

My oga.. I throway salute o. Like play it's been over 4 years since we started that thread. I was fortunate to meet some people from that thread in real life. Awesome people. Good to have you here. I hope we jam in Abj soon.

Abi o brother. It's over 4 years already. I also met many guys fr that thread in real life. Very funny people cheesy

Hopefully, we'll meet at the towers. cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheSociopath(m): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
At least 99% of the people hoping for the APL actually need this job, including myself. Lord knows I really need it. But whenever the APL shows, anyone that doesn't get it should please move on, myself inclusive.

We don't wanna hear things like this:

1. Has anyone who wrote exams on the 1st of June at UI Distance Learning Centre in Ibadan, first batch and interviewed on the 9th of July, 7am with the 25th panel gotten any mail?

2. Please has anyone who got TF also gotten the APL?

3. Who was paid TF by King Anyam nd has gotten mail

4. Etc...

Let's just move on...

God will provide something better

39 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
TheSociopath:
At least 99% of the people hoping for the APL actually need this job, including myself. Lord knows I really need it. But whenever the APL shows, anyone that doesn't get it should please move on, myself inclusive.

1. Has anyone who wrote exams on the 1st of June at UI Distance Learning Centre in Ibadan, first batch and interviewed on the 9th of July, 7am with the 25th panel gotten any mail?

4. Etc...

Let's just move on...

Hard but true

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Gbyms:
AlphaPapaLima indiaseria charlieoscarmikeindianovembergolf oscarnovember tangohotelindiaromeotangoechoechonovembertangohotel. Julietoscarkiloecho.
Bro, this code will not run. You didn't add September.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ogabson: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
Wow this ceremony felt real
@number 5. You killed it. The effort and skill can't be ignored
@Jarus. That keke man part got me.
@ others I hail.

The feelings today are just too real

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sib55: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
number5:

Gold standard.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
Since after @Easymoneysniper's attached pix having "The rise of Easymoneysniper" inscribed on it, I knew 9/10 was a big joke of the century.
It's been fun all through but to be honest and candid 9/10 isn't gonna be APL falling day, although the d-day is Nigh
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
TheSociopath:

4. Etc...

Let's just move on...

Hehehehehe
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
number5:

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PHEMIEY(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
number5:

Sir jarus, mosgoon, enireqx, teaser4, beeam, bobowaje, chasteguy, macgyver1, gbyms, csrockefeller, gbriels, mathology, sempumpingson woman, danxplore, mosphy4, klassd, 22general,larride, bodylicious, stevie55, benflash, enrypech, tejiri44, C1212, jobseeker, cybersecfreak, swargu, realisticj, greatken, sandieeee, kevlala, mogoogaipan, emmyteetosin, dorado, darella, geektrovert, sibabe thespark, souljar etc, special mention to Xfire, and my humble self, number5.

You have done us proud.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LocalNietzsche: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
As I have said it before, what a wild ride!!! It seems we like we are very close to the climax. For me I just want to remark on the process. For a parastatal of FG, the entire recruitment was very orderly and well organized. There were some hitches, but the attitude of the staffs and personnel in both the CBT centers and the Towers was commendable. It was reflection of professionalism and authenticity of the staff and process respectively.

Local men and women I believe an example and standard has been set. I hope other government agencies, boards, parastatal, civil service, e.t.c will follow such examples. Because meritocracy WORKS and nepotism always fails no matter how long it takes to manifest. There is no substitute for competency and responsibility in this world, any culture that values these two shall prosper. The blessing to realize the value of responsibility and competency is the blessing to be chosen by God.

More Love to my local men and women here. You made me addicted to this thread (if I get APL, I hope it doesn't disqualify my medicals). Please continue to share if nothing happens tomorrow( RIP @easymoneysniper, I know they will come for your head). Please share & share. As enjoyed this thread with you guys so I hope to enjoy the atmosphere at NNPC too by God's grace.

Long live AOLMAW!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by gbenga44: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
Awesome write-up! Kudos!

number5:

Sir jarus, mosgoon, enireqx, teaser4, beeam, bobowaje, chasteguy, macgyver1, gbyms, csrockefeller, gbriels, mathology, sempumpingson woman, danxplore, mosphy4, klassd, 22general,larride, bodylicious, stevie55, benflash, enrypech, tejiri44, C1212, jobseeker, cybersecfreak, swargu, realisticj, greatken, sandieeee, kevlala, mogoogaipan, emmyteetosin, dorado, darella, geektrovert, sibabe thespark, souljar etc, special mention to Xfire, and my humble self, number5.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
jaiye4love:
Your idea about this matter is not of standard. If you have spent 11 months on a job, you are entitled to a 1 month annual leave. So if you are giving a notice, its no different from when you are giving same during any of the month of your 11 month service. In any case, a 1 month notice doesn't stop you from collecting the salary for which the notice is given. Its only when you never notify your company at all, that you will have to forfeit a month salary in lieu of notice

First of all, it is not an idea, it was culled from experience, so the foundation of your criticism is already flawed. Secondly, please read my comments, carefully this time, for proper discernment as I didn't mention anything about salary.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PHEMIEY(m): 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jarus:
Lecture 2

*** Hello wan tin, hello wan tin, tin tin tin***

***Hey, bros please change this Mic for me, not working ***

***mic changed***

***Hello, hello, hello...okay this one is working, thank you***

I will advise all local men and women to donate N1k from their reimbursed tfare to buy a new Mic.

***oya, lecture begins***

All protocol duly observed.

I feel honoured to be invited to speak on this auspicious occasion marking the eve of easymoney APL celebration by NNPC Local Men & Women Association, even though I don't like the Uncle y'all add to my name here. You make me feel like Methuselah. cool

As I did not have time to prepare for this lecture, let me just read out an article I wrote before the 2019 elections on Petroleum Industry Outlook Post 2019 Elections

***sips water***continues***

****another interruption: someone walks up to drop a small paper ****

***Announcement: Abeg who park Mercedez Benz 4matic with registration number LND419AJ outside, it is blocking one keke maruwa that wants to leave ***

***lecture continues***

Thank you very much for listening. I wish you all an injury free easymoneyAPL week.

Uncle Jarus, thank you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
This really got to my soul, so touching.
Yes, we play a lot here. Yes, most of us act like we are immature (we are not). we argue, postulate theories, dissect them and sometimes even trade insults. In all this, one thing is absolute, and that is the fact that we are all stars in our own rights. I believe we all didn't make it this far by sheer luck alone, but for the fact that we are all top performers in our respective fields.
APL or no APL, I believe we are all destined for great things, all we have to do is find our calling and follow it in pursuit.
If it is NNPC for me, see you all at the towers, and if it's not, see you at the top of the food chain. Best of luck to everyone.
Ksslib:
Damn. I've not even graduated yet, have no affiliation whatsoever with this recruitment process, except for this thread I've been following ever since, yet I feel so nervous. I can only imagine how some of you feel right now. Safe to say sleep will elude many tonight. E no easy.

That 2012 Naijahotjobs thread was sad. People waited and hoped for 5 years. 5 years!!!!! My God. So sad. I hope all of them are in a better place in life now.

On the bright side, however, the APLs that rolled in for some of them -- bebrief and others -- was a beautiful thing to watch happen live. I could feel their emotions -- their joy, knowing that at that moment, in that particular instant, thier lives just changed for good forever. Powerful stuff!

Knowing what eventually happened, and on which day the APL strated rolling out, and persons who got, I felt like a god from the future when I was reading through the thread. I just kept screaming "calm down calm down , APL is coming tommorow here here oh" grin ..... I was even telling bebrief that he got the Appointment letter but he couldn't hear me.

Probably same way God is telling some of you to not bother much and calm down because you eventually got the Appointment letter but you can't hear ( for obvious reasons).

Anyways, I saw one comment on the thread that made me smile so much because it was like a beautiful travel through time & space. ( screenshot below).

Which is why you guys should take an oath of allegiance for posterity's sake that you would come back here many years later and simply type " I am senior manager now" ... or " I am so so and so now"..

Doesn't necessarily has to be NNPC related because fact is: there are many people here who won't get the APL. Of course they'll be disappointed at first, but with time, will end up in a much much better place in Life.

The important thing is to come back here many many years later and redeem the pledge you've made to posterity, so future generations too can read this thread one day and travel beautifully through time & space.

If all things go as planned, it is safe to say that on --- September 8th 2019, 8:04pm , A ritual began that will span for generations ........... and y'all were the first men.

Happy Sunday.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
number5:

You summarized a months write up here in a single post, nice.. Kudos to you bro, you are good writer.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
moogoogaipan:
How did you miss my name?

Omg, cheesy i couldn't have.. No name gives me positive tremors like yours..

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Phenolic: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
I don't care if APL comes tomorrow or not so far my name is there.
Having said that, i will actually love to be friends with both Beam and Mosgoon at the training camp. I need that balance of IQ and EQ. Oga Jarus will be my mentor.
Number 5, i owe you a bottle of water when we meet for this articulatly written masterpiece.
Finally, I hope it's not too late to submit my application as a member of the association of Local men. These local people are anything but local. See you all at the towers by God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
Phenolic:
I don't care if APL comes tomorrow or not so far my name is there.
Having said that, i will actually love to be friends with both Beam and Mosgoon at the training camp. I need that balance of IQ and EQ. Oga Jarus will be my mentor.
Number 5, i owe you a bottle of water when we meet for this articulatly written masterpiece.
Finally, I hope it's not too late to submit my application as a member of the association of Local men. These local people are anything but local. See you all at the towers by God's grace.

@bolded, let me put you on the spot, which one of them do you want to learn the EQ from?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
number5:

God bless you brother..

Reserve my sit for me.. I'm off to church for a 'quickie' prayer cheesy

Wouldnt want to miss either of chasteguy or teaser4's lecture later in the night grin
lol... Local man got injured while playing samba today. Morale is down cry

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
Why’s everywhere moist. Soo much emotion. Indeed it feels like APL is coming. Been nice so far. Happy to be part of this great platform. Good luck once again to all. Remember it’s 9/10 should nothing happen tomorrow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
Enjoy my sonorous voice and the lyrics of this fantastic song.

Clears throat...

Here we stand as a people
With one song, with one voice
We're a nation, undivided and poised
We will take our stand, and build our land
With faith to defend what is ours
Here we are as a people
With one heart, for one cause
We're determined to rebuild and restore
Where freedom reigns, and truth prevails
A land where there's hope for us all
A land where there's hope for us all
We're all we have, we'll defend our land
We believe in this nation, and we know we'll get there
We believe in Nigeria and the promise she holds
And that one day we'll shine like the sun
We're a great nation
Though we are many people
Different tribes, different tongues
We're united in our strength and resolve
To uphold the honour of our land
And for generations to come
And for generations to come
We're a great nation
Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria
We believe...
We believe...
We're a great nation.

Written by Timi Dakolo

Femokleen
Enjoy your night rest as Sept 9/10 is highly anticipated

22 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
@Number5, everyone is hailing you and your head is swelling bah. Oya give me back my note.

Nice write up... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 262
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.