Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Are There Journalists In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are There Journalists In Nigeria? (257 Views)

FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza / JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos / El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Journalists In Nigeria? by wowcatty: 3:36am On Mar 13, 2019
Why are the politicians not getting real life questions? Reporters should know the right questions to ask and how to pin down the spin so they don't get away with dancing around the questions.

I saw a question Sowore was asked during a town hall meeting and I knew immediately that the fix was in, the reporter was like planted by Sowore himself to throw softball questions at him.

When are we going to start talking about people like Tunde Bakare who is a fulani and being groomed by fulani to take Yoruba's slot come 2023?

Btw, why 31 mentions?

1 Like

Re: Are There Journalists In Nigeria? by Optional09: 4:25am On Mar 13, 2019
They’ve been bought

(1) (Reply)

Supplementary Elections And The Likelihood Of Low Voter Turnout / Video-dino Melaye Speaks On What Universities Should Learn From Inec,very Funny / 9th NASS: Consider Christians In The Zoning Arrangements, Group Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.