Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

How Nigerians Make Money Online Nowadays - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Nigerians Make Money Online Nowadays (427 Views)

Dangote, 2 Other Nigerians Make List Of Africa’s Richest Billionaires / Nigerians Make Money By Illuminate Club . / Its Funny How Nigerians Compare Themselves To Ghanaians Thou. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerians Make Money Online Nowadays by QuinnMeenah01(f): 4:40am On Mar 13, 2019
Am a blogger that loves to share his opinions concerning issues like this.

Straight to the point

About 9jaupdate.ng income program
Here is another fast growing income program that was just launched on 31th of December 2018. 9jaupdate.ng is an online news portal that pays you for just reading news,commenting etc on their site. With this newly launched income program, both young, adult, employed or unemployed could be making up to 50k monthly, wow that’s awesome!

How do i earn on 9jaupdate.ng income program?
Check out how to earn on this income program below.

There are several ways you can earn on 9jaupdate which includes

1. Welcome bonus: once you signup as a member, you will receive a welcome reward of N50
2.Daily login: when you login to your account daily on 9jaUpdate, browsing and reading news, you earn N50
3. Sharing of sponsored post: 9jaupdate will assign a sponsored post to members in their dashboard to share on their facebook timeline & twitter handles daily, you earn N100 daily on assigned posts you share as instructed.
4. Reading and commenting on posts: when you browse and read latest posts daily and contribute your view with a comment, you earn N2 and take note that 9jaUpdate will not pay you for comments like; hmmm,lol,ok,nice etc. instead it is recorded as spam, rather make a reasonable comment and earn
5. Reply to news: if you reply any comment you earn N2.
Referrals: as an affiliate, you earn 50% commission which N800 per each referral. Then the most interesting part is that you earn N200 from each person your referral refers. This means if you have 10 referrals and your 10 referrals refer 10 people each, you will be awarded 200×100= 20,000+ your referral bonus of 8,000= 28,000
6. Earn click on your referral link earns you N2.
7. Creating a well structured post: for every approved post/news you submit, you earn N50.
How will i promote my referral link?

9jaupdate income does not only pay you for referring friends but also when the person you referred refers another person! You will earn N200.

Yeah, am sure that this income program will be suitable for you as a student.

9jaupdate guarantees 10 – 30k.

Am not convincing you not to partake in 9ars, but to avoid being stressed especially for those still studying.

The most awesome part is that you don’t need any referral to be able to cash out your earnings and you will earn #2 for anyone that clicks your referral link, yes just by clicking!

What are you waiting for? Sign up here and be among the first 100 members.

How will i get paid?
Minimum pay is N5000 and All earning will be paid to your Nigerian bank account upon request once you meet the minimum of N5000 total earning ( even or without referrals ).

Note: 9jaupdate has only 2 payment options available, which includes using coupon code or paystack online payment.

For registration and guidance, join our WhatsApp group using this link https:///HkQ13KuGGC3Gq4VZ0UdF7O

Thanks for stoping by, that’s all for 9jaupdate.ng review and everything you need to know, you can chat me up on this number 08148921908
Re: How Nigerians Make Money Online Nowadays by QuinnMeenah01(f): 5:24am On Mar 13, 2019
Am a blogger that loves to share her opinions concerning issues like this.

Straight to the point about 9jaupdate.ng income program

Here is another fast growing income program that was just launched on 31th of December 2018. 9jaupdate.ng is an online news portal that pays you for just reading news,commenting etc on their site. With this newly launched income program, both young, adult, employed or unemployed could be making up to 50k monthly, wow that’s awesome!

How do i earn on 9jaupdate.ng income program?
Check out how to earn on this income program below.

There are several ways you can earn on 9jaupdate which includes

1. Welcome bonus: once you signup as a member, you will receive a welcome reward of N50
2.Daily login: when you login to your account daily on 9jaUpdate, browsing and reading news, you earn N50
3. Sharing of sponsored post: 9jaupdate will assign a sponsored post to members in their dashboard to share on their facebook timeline & twitter handles daily, you earn N100 daily on assigned posts you share as instructed.
4. Reading and commenting on posts: when you browse and read latest posts daily and contribute your view with a comment, you earn N2 and take note that 9jaUpdate will not pay you for comments like; hmmm,lol,ok,nice etc. instead it is recorded as spam, rather make a reasonable comment and earn
5. Reply to news: if you reply any comment you earn N2.
Referrals: as an affiliate, you earn 50% commission which N800 per each referral. Then the most interesting part is that you earn N200 from each person your referral refers. This means if you have 10 referrals and your 10 referrals refer 10 people each, you will be awarded 200×100= 20,000+ your referral bonus of 8,000= 28,000
6. Earn click on your referral link earns you N2.
7. Creating a well structured post: for every approved post/news you submit, you earn N50.
How will i promote my referral link?

9jaupdate income does not only pay you for referring friends but also when the person you referred refers another person! You will earn N200.

Yeah, am sure that this income program will be suitable for you as a student.

9jaupdate guarantees 10 – 30k.

Am not convincing you not to partake in 9ars, but to avoid being stressed especially for those still studying.

The most awesome part is that you don’t need any referral to be able to cash out your earnings and you will earn #2 for anyone that clicks your referral link, yes just by clicking!

What are you waiting for? Sign up here and be among the first 100 members.

How will i get paid?
Minimum pay is N5000 and All earning will be paid to your Nigerian bank account upon request once you meet the minimum of N5000 total earning ( even or without referrals ).

Note: 9jaupdate has only 2 payment options available, which includes using coupon code or paystack online payment.

For registration and guidance, join our WhatsApp group using this link https:///HkQ13KuGGC3Gq4VZ0UdF7O

Thanks for stoping by, that’s all for 9jaupdate.ng review and everything you need to know, you can chat me up on this number 08148921908

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Innoson To Take Over Gtbank? Here’s What You Should Know / See The Photo Of Notre Dame At 4:55pm – An Hour Before It Was Consumed By Fire / VIDAL : I Will Donate My Left Testicle If Liverpool Qualifies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.