Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced (180846 Views)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by shareezey: 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
But i used my phone and did everything, including uploads of both documents and passport. The passport gave me a bit of problem, but after some tries it finally went through.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by adakoleagbenu: 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
Tonniepearl:
Was anybody able to upload documents with phone??

I did. I used uc browser sef. just make sure it's less than 200kb and jpg

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by WhiteLavender(f): 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
AlwaysUltraPad:
thanks mehn. My passport is 600 x 600 in pixel. Less than 200kb. In jpeg and others in png. White background.

Still...

Nothing seems to be working.
Been trying to do For my sister since 2am, just not working. Keeps loading for eternity. Guess I was just lucky.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Muhd89:

Okay. How do you get around it
that we are still yet to figure out. Most off-rule method we've applied seems to have failed.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ghostofspata:

Tnx
you're welcome.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

Let your face be in focus Baba...
it's, bro...it's.

They are just not out to make it work.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
WhiteLavender:

Been trying to do For my sister since 2am, just not working. Keeps loading for eternity. Guess I was just lucky.
you're very lucky.

I've been trying since the day the site was opened for registration, it hasn't worked. Sometimes, it processes endlessly, some other time, it says: your picture hasn't met to required specifications.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by WhiteLavender(f): 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
AlwaysUltraPad:
you're very lucky.

I've been trying since the day the site was opened for registration, it hasn't worked. Sometimes, it processes endlessly, some other time, it says: your picture hasn't met to required specifications.
Same here, I'm so tired.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
WhiteLavender:

Same here, I'm so tired.
I don forget that thing for now. What will be will be. I've tried my best. The rest is for God.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
Royalsuave4real:
Pls I really need assistance. I'm stucked cos in professional certificate area. Nothing is popping up, just showing select professional certificate to upload but no pop up menu to navigate to. Also, in the Employemnt history part, just one history was accepted while the other ones wasn't uploading.
pls help me
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
shareezey:
But i used my phone and did everything, including uploads of both documents and passport. The passport gave me a bit of problem, but after some tries it finally went through.
pls help change from red to white background
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by pastorsuccess(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
I don't know why NNPC can't just accept a basic passport photograph that satisfies all the requirements. I have tried for more than a decade, not uploading...

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by be4dem(m): 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
Can someone help me with this passport thanks
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by be4dem(m): 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
help a bro please

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by xtain7: 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
be4dem:
help a bro please
This image is blur
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by ennyj01(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Muhd89:

Thank you. How much time did you give it before it finally uploaded
Sometimes it will stay for 5 mins, I will refresh the page and upload it again.. Same thing, I kept on trying.. The last time it stayed for like a minute before it changed to green
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by T4kbaba(m): 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
be4dem:
help a bro please
Bro it hates red things better wear white shirt with white background, it works for me baje.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by pastorsuccess(m): 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
I have been trying this image since undecided undecided, its 53kb and satisfy all other requirements. What can I do ?

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by pastorsuccess(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
Or the website doesn't want my beards... grin grin grin
pastorsuccess:
I have been trying this image since undecided undecided, its 53kb and satisfy all other requirements. What can I do ?
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by xtain7: 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
pastorsuccess:
If actually it satisfy all requirements.. It would have showed your image is Good

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by WhiteLavender(f): 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
Thank God, just uploaded passport for my sister now. You guys should start trying
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by DiscerningSpy: 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
T4kbaba:

Bro it hates red things better wear white shirt with white background, it works for me baje.

exactly what i wanted to tell him. try blue and white
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by DiscerningSpy: 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
pastorsuccess:

Change your cloth..Try another passport
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by awesomemrs: 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
WhiteLavender:
Thank God, just uploaded passport for my sister now. You guys should start trying

Please what did you do differently this time?
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by WhiteLavender(f): 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
awesomemrs:

Please what did you do differently this time?
Nothing really, she sent a different picture with good white background. Converted to jpeg, cropped to the required size and uploaded.
I think it's network issue cos mine took time too but not this much.
Her cloth was even pink and not close to white. Just keep trying.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by awesomemrs: 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
WhiteLavender:

Nothing really, she sent a different picture with good white background. Converted to jpeg, cropped to the required size and uploaded.
I think it's network issue cos mine took time too but not this much.
Her cloth was even pink and not close to white. Just keep trying.

Thanks. Will keep trying
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by SimplyInex(f): 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
I just tired uploading my passport and applying for other means of identification. it telling me session expired. please house what does it mean. am using my phone.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by WhiteLavender(f): 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
SimplyInex:
I just tired uploading my passport and applying for other means of identification. it telling me session expired. please house what does it mean. am using my phone.
Log out and login again
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by SimplyInex(f): 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
Still the same. I better use a laptop lemme see the response. thanks
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Amytosin: 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
Passport photo upload
Upload your recent passport photograph which must met the following specifications:

Your photo must be 5cm x 5cm and square-shaped, meaning the photo's
height must be the same as its width.
The minimum dimensions for your photo are 600 pixels x 600 pixels (height x width).
The maximum dimensions are 1200 pixels x 1200 pixels (height x width).
Your photo is expected to be JPEG or PNG format and no larger than 200kb in size
Your photo or digital image must be:
In color
Taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance
With a neutral facial expression and both eyes open
taken in your normal daily clothing
Uniforms should not be worn in your photo, except religious clothing that is worn daily.
Do not wear a hat or head covering that obscures the hair or hairline, unless worn daily for a religious purpose. Your full face must be visible, and the head covering must not cast any shadows on your face.
Headphones, wireless hands-free devices, or similar items are not acceptable in your photo
If you normally wear a hearing device, or similar articles, they may be worn in your photo.
Tips
Background
taken on a white background.

Head Size
taken to show your entire head, from the top of your hair to the bottom of your chin. In a good photo, the height of your head will measure 1-1-3/8 inches (25 to 35mm), or fill between 50%-70% of the photo
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by awesomemrs: 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
WhiteLavender:

Log out and login again

Sorry dear, how long did it take before your sis one was eventually uploaded?
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by WhiteLavender(f): 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
awesomemrs:

Sorry dear, how long did it take before your sis one was eventually uploaded?
Been trying since 2am, tried till 3am and then throughout the day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (46) (Reply)

N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.