Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced (180860 Views)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by garbanfarhan: 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
For passport upload, copy your photo and paste into Microsoft Word, use the format button to set the height and width of the picture to a square 5cm by 5cm, remember to uncheck "lock aspect ratio". Right on the image and "save as a picture". Bingo the picture I uploaded with this method worked.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Mhedocracy: 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
If you're having difficulty uploading passport, set your chrome to desktop on your mobile phone.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Awwalion: 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
I am so having this problem. What can I do?
Please help

Your welcome.
Try to skip the professional certification part when you reach that section to prevent your application from hanging.[/quote]
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by HenZina: 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
Dear All, The passport upload u guys are complaining about is not hard and a problem at all.

The issue is on the upload of certificates.....Anyone with the idea on how to pass that stage...as it keeps saying ....loading, please wait.......

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Alaminz(m): 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
HenZina:
Dear All, The passport upload u guys are complaining about is not hard and a problem at all. Please if you need me to help u, send me your passport photo via whatssapp (07068980033), i will help you out on that.

The issue is on the upload of certificates.....Anyone with the idea on how to pass that stage...as it keeps saying ....loading, please wait.......
how do u do it? just the steps
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by olypharm: 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
I applied with ease and had been sent acknowledgement mail
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Krazi(m): 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
The Professional Certificate or Membership drop menu isn't coming up. Is there anyone that has been able to sort it out or has anyone successfully applied
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by olypharm: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
Applied with ease

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Alaminz(m): 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2019
olypharm:
Applied with ease
how do u cope with the passport issue plsss
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by HenZina: 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
olypharm:
Applied with ease

Bro, I am having issues uploading my certs....please advise..
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by olypharm: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
Use picresize.com and change size to 600 by 600 save and change ur chrome to desktop mode and upload
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Umarlulu: 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
sammily:

Yes it is. Try to apply, don't let pessimistic people discourage you. I know people without connections that were employed during the 2012 recruitment. Its a matter of luck.
please is this permanent and pensionable or casual/graduates trainees please shed more light.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by adibo(m): 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
Pls, I am using my voters card as my ID. What do I put as my document number? Is it the number starting with A0 or the other 19 digits (VIN)?
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Fumns: 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
adibo:
Pls, I am using my voters card as my ID. What do I put as my document number? Is it the number starting with A0 or the other 19 digits (VIN)?

I used the one starting with A0 as all the digits of the the Vin could not be inputed
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by mrbrams: 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
Please fellow applicants, is the CV upload for everyone or just the Senior Level? I mean is it applicable to Graduate Trainee?
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by adibo(m): 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
Fumns:

I used the one starting with A0 as all the digits of the the Vin could not be inputed
Yes i just noticed that also, will also use that one. Thanks
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by sallysalsa09: 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
Please I can't seem to get pass that profession al certificate thingy. I do t the cert can't I skip it
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by mrbrams: 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
olypharm:
Applied with ease
Please did you upload a CV?
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Moosh(m): 12:12am On Mar 14, 2019
@OP, pls how can I pass tru d uploading of documents, as it kip saying "loading pls wait". I have use chrome, UC browser n even laptop internet explorer. I also used d desktop mode on d fone, yet not successful. Thanks in anticipation of your kind response
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Moosh(m): 12:12am On Mar 14, 2019
olypharm:
I applied with ease and had been sent acknowledgement mail

@OP, pls how can I pass tru d uploading of documents, as it kip saying "loading pls wait". I have use chrome, UC browser n even laptop internet explorer. I also used d desktop mode on d fone, yet not successful. Thanks in anticipation of your kind response
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by deegwalas: 12:43am On Mar 14, 2019
Alhamdulillah it was successful

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by namelesss: 1:37am On Mar 14, 2019
garbanfarhan:
For passport upload, copy your photo and paste into Microsoft Word, use the format button to set the height and width of the picture to a square 5cm by 5cm, remember to uncheck "lock aspect ratio". Right on the image and "save as a picture". Bingo the picture I uploaded with this method worked.

Man of the season... you just saved me some time man... God Bless
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by namelesss: 1:39am On Mar 14, 2019
Moosh:
try clearing cached files of the browser you are using or use incognito mode...
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Moosh(m): 5:43am On Mar 14, 2019
namelesss:

try clearing cached files of the browser you are using or use incognito mode...

Thank for the concern but Jst cleared my cached n also used the incognito mode but still "loading pls wait "
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Moosh(m): 6:07am On Mar 14, 2019
HenZina:
Dear All, The passport upload u guys are complaining about is not hard and a problem at all.

@Henzina, have you been able to navigate thru uploading docs stage, if yes, pls how did you do it, thanks
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Kratos18: 6:22am On Mar 14, 2019
Please who can help me?
Can’t get through the passport stage.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Emmanuelv2012: 6:41am On Mar 14, 2019
Pls have u been able to find ur way around this??
Its my problem now.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Emmanuelv2012: 6:43am On Mar 14, 2019
Pls have u been able to go around this?
Am stuck there.
HenZina:

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by madri4u: 7:18am On Mar 14, 2019
Bleep nnpc and its entire generation for cancelling 2015 recrutiment interview invite after all the stress and effort in scaling through.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by xtain7: 7:27am On Mar 14, 2019
Emmanuelv2012:
Pls have u been able to go around this?
Am stuck there.

If you're stuck there.. It's because of the professional certificate tho..That's why those stuff can't load up..

Most people having successfully submitted there application didn't clicked on the professional certificate option.. But there's a way you skip it..then after uploading the necessary documents..then you go back and select the option. Then move the submission stage..

But kindly note you have to be using Firefox browser most especially
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by femzy190: 9:13am On Mar 14, 2019
I have been on dis passport of a thing since yesterday... it z hell of a stress.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Piuscharity(f): 9:13am On Mar 14, 2019
xtain7:

If you're stuck there.. It's because of the professional certificate tho..That's why those stuff can't load up..

Most people having successfully submitted there application didn't clicked on the professional certificate option.. But there's a way you skip it..then after uploading the necessary documents..then you go back and select the option. Then move the submission stage..

But kindly note you have to be using Firefox browser most especially

I just did this..even had to re-register using another email add..then uploaded before filling professional cert..went back to it and clicked save and continue. ..all using Firefox..still same issue ..**loading please wait**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.