Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos (47955 Views)

Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death / Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) / Girl Steals N108,000 During Job Interview In Delta, Caught Days After. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 6:52am On Mar 13, 2019
A man was almost lynched to death yesterday afternoon after he was allegedly caught while trying to use a little boy of about 6-years old for rituals in Delta state.

According to reports, the young man who claims to be an internet fraudster popularly known as 'Yahoo boy', pretended to be mentally unstable in order to carry out the nefarious act in Sapele area of the state.

It was gathered that he was apprehended while trying to use/blow powder (which had cowries round it) on the boy in a bid to hypnotize him.

The suspect was immediately captured and beaten mercilessly by the mob. It was revealed that during the beating, the young man was making some incantations for reasons best known to him, before he was stabbed in the chest with a sharp object.

The police later came to his rescue as the suspect was dragged to a station in the area for further interrogation.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/man-caught-while-allegedly-trying-to-use-boy-for-rituals-in-delta-state.html

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by donstan18: 6:59am On Mar 13, 2019
Whatever he got, he deserved it.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by hisgrace090: 7:03am On Mar 13, 2019
This yahoo proffession ehh!!!

Only God will save us from untimely death from lazy youth.

38 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by AfroMighty(m): 7:51am On Mar 13, 2019
Some are just heartless....
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by AfroMighty(m): 7:53am On Mar 13, 2019
Mama once told me....Son....work hard, pray and wish no one hurt, avoid getting hurt and hurt no one, do these and you will live happily....

apa lara igunpa ni iyekan....Atelewo eni ki tan eni je....

49 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by noni14(m): 8:08am On Mar 13, 2019
sometimes i prefer jungle justice
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by dominique(f): 8:19am On Mar 13, 2019
People that justify this evil when girls are used should come to defend this one as well. Was the six-year-old boy a golddigger? Was he looking for rich man that will carry him around in Mercedes? While you were busy shaming their victims, they've shifted gears to your sons, cousins and nephews. Who know, their next victim could be you or even me typing this. These heartless criminals should be eliminated from the earth the moment they're caught the way it's done in most Asian and Middle Eastern countries.

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by mungoparks: 8:40am On Mar 13, 2019
This guy fit don get the jungle justice later after here. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2019
abeg sum1 shud play me wetin i gain by Ludacris

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by KendrickAyomide: 11:44am On Mar 13, 2019
cry Kill Him Alive !!

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 13, 2019
With his Okporoko looking chest.
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by superlanny(m): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2019
This are part of the idiots on Nairaland that will be blaming everyone but themselves for their problems, even devil will not be left out,as for me, nothing can justify taking a human life for the purpose of wealth, I prefer to die a wretched poor man.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by sweetest25: 11:45am On Mar 13, 2019
We will catch them all

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by deepwater(f): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2019
Matters like this get as e be!

Powder we no see, cowrie we no see, charm we no see.

They said he was making incantations, i bet u could do anything the moment u see death in front of u!.

someone bashed my car on the island, we had some light exchange of words. Next thing about 12 on lookers already gathered in 5 secs.
I just moved in and drove off, now this is just in front of the visa office at walter carrington right there on the island. what could have happened on the mainland or the slum part of lagos? you guess right a 100 persons can gather in a minute.

Back to topic: how is this guy a yahoo boy, very simple. Keep beards, and dreadlocks ! is that all?!

we need to look closely into this mob action thing, same way they killed that girl at OSUN State last week.

i just tire for una and Nigeria.

VISA go pure again, we go go siddon for gulf of mexico dey look una.

16 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by ojimbo(m): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2019
Is he still alive?
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by KendrickAyomide: 11:45am On Mar 13, 2019
kennygee:
With his Okporoko looking chest.
how wish say e succeed now, you for they run follow e Benz like Fowl

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by kingthreatz: 11:46am On Mar 13, 2019
His balls please. Smash them.
Then one of his eyes, pluck it out
Stick a snooker stick in his bum. molest him with it.
Then let him goto jail

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by Spark01(m): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2019
Funny enough, court no dey judge juju matter. Except he'll be for attempted kidnap.
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by twf1: 11:47am On Mar 13, 2019
Oh...poor innocent yahoo Boy! grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by AmazingELixir: 11:47am On Mar 13, 2019
grin grin grin

G-boys and this their funny dread and hair styles always very easy to identify.

Diswan get hunger induced 6 pack....

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by qualityovenbake(m): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2019
He should thank his stars, that his still breathing.
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by chizzypresh(f): 11:49am On Mar 13, 2019
Let me quote d oga at the top "Lazy Nigerian Youth" wink
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by infogenius(m): 11:49am On Mar 13, 2019
Foolish guy.
Your cup don full.
Face and enjoy the music

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 13, 2019
What shall it profit you to do yahoo yahoo..and your name no enter Forbes or 100 most influential people? ??

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 13, 2019
And That's It!

Nigerian Youths are so so so Powerful, but we have been caused to channel our Energy into the wrong place.
The excuses this so-called Yahoo Boys gives states
"we are taking back what was stolen from our Forefathers by the Whites".
Well, I condemn that excuse. That excuse came out of a Greedy, Wicked, Evil, Myopic, Naive & Ignorant Mindset.
No amount of excuse can justify the Acts that jeopardizes the Safety, Peace and Well Being of Nigerians.
We are now the Victim of our so-called Revenge on the Whites.
There are greater Opportunities out there. Identify a problem where your passion lies and become the Desired Change.

#LetNigerianYouthsRise

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by Amberon11: 11:52am On Mar 13, 2019
To all those who supported pant stealers saying that ladies deserve it for being too "greedy and materialistic", they are now using boys. What can y'all say now?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) / Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating / Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.