Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,395 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:45 PM

Thank God Atiku Did Not Win - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank God Atiku Did Not Win (6857 Views)

Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form / Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ / I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God Atiku Did Not Win by akoaki(m): 8:46am On Mar 16, 2019
A new non profit has just been formed. It is called. ' Sifia Pain Association ' (SPA).
Membership is free.
Re: Thank God Atiku Did Not Win by budaatum: 11:40am On Mar 16, 2019
TruthinAction:

Why is he always preferred in online polls. At least those online in Nigeria are about 50% of the population. Nigeria has about 100 millions online. Buhari has never won any online polls. Or they are ashamed of him online. There are evidences the election was rigged and the court will sort that out.
We Buhari people are smart enough to know that INEC does not count likes and shares on Nairaland!
Re: Thank God Atiku Did Not Win by TruthinAction: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
budaatum:

We Buhari people are smart enough to know that INEC does not count likes and shares on Nairaland!

Yes they don't buy indicates which candidate is most likely popular and stands a better chance of winning. Buhari never won even a single online poll even that conducted by their own site. He has been rejected but rigged his way back with the help of security personnel.
Re: Thank God Atiku Did Not Win by Quorax: 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
adekolaelect:
Humm which job you created professional talker chief na only mouth them get .that is why you want die on top Atiku obi presidency .
lol... The most irritating things about u APC fools is that you glorify poverty like your father PMB...

Like I said, I have never worked for anyone since left school.

I always keep money to invest in my own ideas when I spot them.

I started a new business to serve a sub sector of power/electricity in November... By end of the this year will would have spread to all geopolitical zones in the South... Before thinking of going North.

Whether... Only fools claim it is not the due to a government to create jobs.

I have left Nigeria for you guys to do whatever u want to do with it but when u or your close ones can't get better treatment and security in this country, don't complain because you clear do not deserve anything good from a country... And that goes to all of you who prefer stagnation over progress.

The beauty of it all is that you all will harvest the fruit of what you sow.

1 Like

Re: Thank God Atiku Did Not Win by Quorax: 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
TruthinAction:

Yes they don't buy indicates which candidate is most likely popular and stands a better chance of winning. Buhari never won even a single online poll even that conducted by their own site. He has been rejected but rigged his way back with the help of security personnel.
you dey mind them? Of Buhari was so sure of himself,why didn't he take his hands off the elections. Lots of people were killed in the South.
Re: Thank God Atiku Did Not Win by paxonel(m): 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
budaatum:

that is because the almajiris in the north who gave buhari more than 4 million votes in kano, kaduna and bornu which gave buhari victory were never educated enough to read websites like nairaland on phones, talkess of knowing what they were doing by voting buhari.

The educated nigerians who knows that buhari is a big mess to this nation in the next 4 years again are the ones having access to the internet and nairaland liking and sharing, among them that have pvc were not up to 4 million .

But incase you are educated and you voted for the primitive buhari, dont worry, we are all suffering the consequence together with the illiterate almajiris who knows nothing grin

It is this 4 years of buharis reign that nigeria became the world capital of poverty, he cant do more than that in the next 4 years, mark my words

2 Likes

Re: Thank God Atiku Did Not Win by budaatum: 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
paxonel:
that is because the almajiris in the north who gave buhari more than 2 million votes in kano, kaduna and bornu which gave buhari victory were never educated enough to read websites like nairaland on phones, talkess of knowing what they were doing by voting buhari.

The educated nigerians who knows that buhari is a big mess to this nation in the next 4 years again are the ones having access to the internet and nairaland liking and sharing.

But incase you are educated and you voted for the primitive buhari, dont worry, are all suffering the consequence together with the illiterate almajiris who knows nothing grin
Tell them o, please. It is only uneducated almajiris in the "north in kano, kaduna and bornu" who voted for Buhari! Everyone else's vote in every other state counted for nothing and anywhere there was some votes they were votes of the almajiris in the "north in kano, kaduna and bornu" who really came to those other states including your own to vote while the indigenes of those states, like you were, doing what exactly, I wonder!

You just wait till those so called uneducated almajiris in the "north in kano, kaduna and bornu" to get educated.
Re: Thank God Atiku Did Not Win by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2019
Goke7:

On the contrary, more jobs have been on the increase this year especially when in a very long time, lots of corporate organizations have been having serious recruiting drive since the beginning of the year instead of the usual waiting for the budget before they start to.

The economy has been recovering for a year and a half now but you folks bias for PMB has not made you guys to be observant enough to know this. Nigeria is not only about fulani herdsmen and islamization as you guys think

Bless you brother. There is so much self-inflicted ignorance, even amongst the educated, when it comes to understanding the basics of our economic capabilities, potentials and limitation as a Country that I no longer bother to educate others as you try to do here. My summation is that God gave us all a brain. If you want to donate yours to charity so you can indulge your primitive human instinct of hate and intolerance then so be it. I will simply work on the outcome I want (APC win) and take advantage of having in place, all things considered, the most reformational team that will make Nigeria a personal Paradise for me as per investment opportunities, living standards, quality of life etc.

When some people don't even understand our basic economic limitations as a Nation, to expect the physical impossibility of Mayweather beating Joshua or Tyson in his prime, then you begin to realise how unreasonable and highly ignorant some Nigerians have allowed themselves become because they hate a man/religion/Political Party/region etc to the extent facts and immovable constraints no longer mean anything to them. How, for example, can we grow economically, with employment improving, in a period global oil prices have crashed when , over decades, we became a self-destructive mono economy entirely reliant on crude oil income, due to the leadership myopia and self-serving actions of the likes of Atiku and OBJ? We have no real economic strengths or 'buffers' to mitigate for this decimation of our main income but some will not accept this, and join the effort to do things differently so our children are not in the same situation twenty years down the line, because of hate for PMB.

Explain that there is nothing Buhari can do in real terms, given our economic strengths and vulnerabilities, to turn Nigeria into Dubai in 4 years, under extremely unfavourable over-arching global issues beyond our control that has only brutally exposed our local shortcomings caused by PDP over 16 years, and they will begin cursing you blindly. There is no magic fix for Nigeria beyond a slow, very steady and highly disciplined devotion to nursing the man-made teething pain we face today, as PMB is trying to do, so we break the bondages of elite and oligarchic profiteering and cornering of our wealth that has made men like Atiku, OBJ, Babangida, Danjuma and most critics of PMB billionaires while Mr.President cares little for material wealth.

Hateful ignorance of Nigerians leaves them unable to appreciate that buying bread, rice or Garri cheaper under the PDP is not what matters in this day and age but slowly and painfully enduring reformational processes that will turn Nigeria into a country, same as others, where a man/woman has the opportunity to develop optimally and then use that advantage to develop his/her nation and fellow citizens rapidly.

Leave them with their ignorance and simply position yourself to gain from the economic positives some of us know will surely and inevitably arrive if the most prudent hands continue to manage our economy out of a period of downturn the PMB government did not cause and could do little to mitigate against.

1 Like

Re: Thank God Atiku Did Not Win by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2019
Quorax:
l[b]ol... The most irritating things about u APC fools is that you glorify poverty like your father PMB...
[/b]

I started a new business to serve a sub sector of power/electricity in November... By end of the this year will would have spread to all geopolitical zones in the South... Before thinking of going North.

I have left Nigeria for you guys to do whatever u want to do with it but when u or your close ones can't get better treatment and security in this country, don't complain because you clear do not deserve anything good from a country... And that goes to all of you who prefer stagnation over progress.

And the most irritating thing about you PMB/APC haters is that you are not intelligent enough to appreciate that PDP's 'short fix' style will never see us develop as a Nation. There was less poverty under PDP because oil prices were significantly higher than they are today under APC.

Yet how do we ignore the fact that, under 16 years of PDP rule, Nigeria made poor to zero progress infrastructurally (transport, power, built environment etc etc) and in key reformational and critical areas like growth of the SME (small to medium enterprise sector) , ease of doing business, diversifying our economy from dependence on oil, given our agricultural and mineral wealth/potentials, etc, etc, etc?

Instead of you to educate yourself fundamentally and with an open mind, totally devoid of hate or bias, to note the changes required, and that APC are trying to bring in, you remain here pandering to your base instinct of hate that has decimated your common sense, objectivity and even basic core human goodness. PDP will simply criticise positive policies of the ruling government, even when they know it is the inevitable way forward, so as to discredit APC while its leaders keep embezzling and feeding Nigerians crumbs with our nation hurtling towards the next disaster.

Hate has turned you into an enemy of Nigeria bro. You just can't see it. That is the problem.

1 Like

Re: Thank God Atiku Did Not Win by Quorax: 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
Oshigun:

And the most irritating thing about you PMB/APC haters is that you are not intelligent enough to appreciate that PDP's 'short fix' style will never see us develop as a Nation. There was less poverty under PDP because oil prices were significantly higher than they are today under APC.

Yet how do we ignore the fact that, under 16 years of PDP rule, Nigeria made poor to zero progress infrastructurally (transport, power, built environment etc etc) and in key reformational and critical areas like growth of the SME (small to medium enterprise sector) , ease of doing business, diversifying our economy from dependence on oil, given our agricultural and mineral wealth/potentials, etc, etc, etc?

Instead of you to educate yourself fundamentally and with an open mind, totally devoid of hate or bias, to note the changes required, and that APC are trying to bring in, you remain here pandering to your base instinct of hate that has decimated your common sense, objectivity and even basic core human goodness. PDP will simply criticise positive policies of the ruling government, even when they know it is the inevitable way forward, so as to discredit APC while its leaders keep embezzling and feeding Nigerians crumbs with our nation hurtling towards the next disaster.

Hate has turned you into an enemy of Nigeria bro. You just can't see it. That is the problem.
you are on your own. What PDP gave is what made it possible for me to survive since l left school. Has APC done all those things you mentioned?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God Atiku Did Not Win by adekolaelect(m): 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
Quorax:
lol... The most irritating things about u APC fools is that you glorify poverty like your father PMB...

humm see this !!! Why can't you prove you argument with good evidences than insult shame !!!!! Starting a business with no direction but only ranting that is why you are spending the whole of your days on Nairaland forum .Empty barrel na him dey make noise .even Rat get shame pass you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God Atiku Did Not Win by Quorax: 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
adekolaelect:
humm see this !!! Why can't you prove you argument with good evidences than insult shame !!!!! Starting a business with no direction but only ranting that is why you are spending the whole of your days on Nairaland forum .Empty barrel na him dey make noise .even Rat get shame pass you

Lol... See this mor.on. Spend wHich time on nairaland? U think business is all about working 247 like donkey when you have tech to make your works easy. I just came here now to read your comments since I last logged in...

Like I said I have never worked for anyone... I have contributed a lot of my knowledge to the business section on nairaland... One of the threads I participated in has earned many nairalanders hundreds of dollars from the foundation I laid. Though it was under another moniker. One boy made his first 1M+ in 2015 from that thread and there more who made their first 1M based on what I shared.

I have left the scene and current working on different sector.

I repeat, I have never worked for anyone...

I visit nairaland to stay informed and this how read news everyday.

Good luck man. But if e pain u too much hug wet transformer.

1 Like

Re: Thank God Atiku Did Not Win by adekolaelect(m): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
Quorax:

Lol... See this mor.on. Spend wHich time on nairaland? U think business is all about working 247 like donkey when you have tech to make your works easy. I just came here now to read your comments since I last logged in...

Like I said I have never worked for anyone... I have contributed a lot of my knowledge to the business section on nairaland... One of the threads I participated in has earned many nairalanders hundreds of dollars from the foundation I laid. Though it was under another moniker. One boy made his first 1M+ in 2015 from that thread and there more who made their first 1M based on what I shared.

I have left the scene and current working on different sector.

I repeat, I have never worked for anyone...

I visit nairaland to stay informed and this how read news everyday.

Good luck man. But if e pain u too much hug wet transformer.
hummm thank you insult as usual .why can't you let your investments or productivities speak for you but ranting as usual ?bla bla creating wealth for people but unable to manifest only one productive project for himself .sorry you are in the team of wailers .only what you know best to do is insult ,hatred and defending corruption .

Re: Thank God Atiku Did Not Win by Quorax: 8:25am On Apr 07, 2019
adekolaelect:
hummm thank you insult as usual .why can't you let your investments or productivities speak for you but ranting as usual ?bla bla creating wealth for people but unable to manifest only one productive project for himself .sorry you are in the team of wailers .only what you know best to do is insult ,hatred and defending corruption .
You don't have case. Tell me what impact you have done for people on nairaland to earn them 1M.

Go sleep. U think I do politics everyday like you? I don't have that time my brother. My politics na nairaland e end...

I buy things from Aboki and I eat amala with ewedu

2 Likes

Re: Thank God Atiku Did Not Win by adekolaelect(m): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2019
Quorax:
You don't have case. Tell me what impact you have done for people on nairaland to earn them 1M.

Go sleep. U think I do politics everyday like you? I don't have that time my brother. My politics na nairaland e end...

I buy things from Aboki and I eat amala with ewedu
I impacted people who register in my company to lean industrial technical work practically and we have many graduated people outside there practicing on their own .secondly you are eating ewedu ,Amala and you buy things to eat from Aboki yet comment on them as your enemies who don't have any meaningful good things in culture and product .shame
Re: Thank God Atiku Did Not Win by Quorax: 9:16am On Apr 07, 2019
adekolaelect:
I impacted people who register in my company to lean industrial technical work practically and we have many graduated people outside there practicing on their own .secondly you are eating ewedu ,Amala and you buy things to eat from Aboki yet comment on them as your enemies who don't have any meaningful good things in culture and product .shame
lol good you are impacting. That is what matter most.... Good luck in your endeavours bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He's Alive: Jubilation In Obunagha Home Town Of Keniebi Okoko -pics / Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie / Insecurity: JNI Condemns Increasing And Unchallenged Bandit Attaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.