Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Ninth House Of Reps status: APC Has 211 Members, PDP 111- Punch newspaper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ninth House Of Reps status: APC Has 211 Members, PDP 111- Punch newspaper (16251 Views)

Disclose Adeleke’s Whereabouts, Health Status, APC Asks Osun Government / PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre / Jailing Of Looters: Start With APC Members" - PDP, Obasanjo's Group Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ninth House Of Reps status: APC Has 211 Members, PDP 111- Punch newspaper by ozo13(m): 8:40am On Mar 13, 2019
Abeg who won the majority in kano state Assembly
Re: Ninth House Of Reps status: APC Has 211 Members, PDP 111- Punch newspaper by vacanci: 9:24am On Mar 13, 2019
yerokunphilips:
They can all come one from party if the president is not mature in his relationship with them they will still give him problem . Saraki and Dogara are from APC yet they don't have a good working relationship with the Presidency .

saraki was a traitor from day one.
Re: Ninth House Of Reps status: APC Has 211 Members, PDP 111- Punch newspaper by agabusta: 9:39am On Mar 13, 2019
ozo13:

Good question, I have been wondering as well.

1 Like

Re: Ninth House Of Reps status: APC Has 211 Members, PDP 111- Punch newspaper by arsenal33: 9:54am On Mar 13, 2019
Jestin:
I see PDP chasing out APC in 2023 if Mr inclusive will be fair enough to allow free election in areas where rerun will take place .....OP na me me FTC
You need glasses
Re: Ninth House Of Reps status: APC Has 211 Members, PDP 111- Punch newspaper by JubiOmeiza(m): 10:09am On Mar 13, 2019
Jestin:
I see PDP chasing out APC in 2023 if Mr inclusive will be fair enough to allow free election in areas where rerun will take place .....OP na me me FTC

PDP do not have persona!ity in d mould of BUHARI.
so forget ur wet dream
Re: Ninth House Of Reps status: APC Has 211 Members, PDP 111- Punch newspaper by SaintLucia: 10:20am On Mar 13, 2019
ozo13:
APC

2 Likes

Re: Ninth House Of Reps status: APC Has 211 Members, PDP 111- Punch newspaper by ozo13(m): 10:24am On Mar 13, 2019
agabusta:

please how many for apc,pdp.thanks
Re: Ninth House Of Reps status: APC Has 211 Members, PDP 111- Punch newspaper by senatordave1(m): 10:26am On Mar 13, 2019
dashpee:
about 10 local governments in plateau state will experience rerun and Mangu, Bassa and Bokkos will be won by PDP, why is this person quick to post this.
You mean mangu and bokkos that apc cleared
Re: Ninth House Of Reps status: APC Has 211 Members, PDP 111- Punch newspaper by senatordave1(m): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2019
agabusta:

As of Sunday evening,apc won 12,pdp 3.even ganduje won more lgas

1 Like

Re: Ninth House Of Reps status: APC Has 211 Members, PDP 111- Punch newspaper by banio: 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
We aren't celebrating you people until you start making things right in this Country.

Majority or Minority, we don't give a heck about that, pass Bills that'll affect positively the Governmental Bodies, A Common Citizen & the All Round Growth of the "Giant of Africa".

Nigerians needs to stop celebrating Mediocrity,
We need to stop celebrating petty things,
We need to start demanding for the Majors,
We need to Rise above Emotional Traumas,
The Fate of Africa lies on our Shoulders.

A better Nigeria is not good enough.

We Don't Want A Better Nigeria, We Demand A GREAT NIGERIA"

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Nigerians

They will only pass those bills when elections are free and fair, because they know then that failure means voting out. But for now election is best rigger.
Re: Ninth House Of Reps status: APC Has 211 Members, PDP 111- Punch newspaper by dalongjnr: 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
dashpee:
about 10 local governments in plateau state will experience rerun and Mangu, Bassa and Bokkos will be won by PDP, why is this person quick to post this.
which PDP? in mangu ward 1? deja vu.
Re: Ninth House Of Reps status: APC Has 211 Members, PDP 111- Punch newspaper by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
banio:

They will only pass those bills when elections are free and fair, because they know then that failure means voting out. But for now election is best rigger.

Yes... Let's keep doing our Best and Assuming our Responsibilities as Patriotic Nigerians.

God Bless You.
Re: Ninth House Of Reps status: APC Has 211 Members, PDP 111- Punch newspaper by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
Jestin:

(1) (2) (Reply)

25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract / Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram / Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.