Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory (13726 Views)

Edo: What Caused The Peaceful Outcome Of The Election & Federal Might Absence? / PDP Will Defeat APC In 2019 Regardless Of Federal Might – Saraki / #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 13, 2019
grin cool

Good news!

Gandollars is next!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 13, 2019
grin cool

Politicians whose loss is music to me:

Gandollars

Okorocha

Akpabio

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by realstars: 8:23am On Mar 13, 2019
kufre2010:
Udom is wicked so now Akpabio will not be buried in Ukana?
Chai! Akpabio your mouth has finish you. I know Ekpenyong as ananng man will move this motion in time coming.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by Lizilicious(f): 8:24am On Mar 13, 2019
Congrats my able governor...
Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by frank41(m): 8:24am On Mar 13, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Udom won his reelection fair and square. He is God's own project

Don't mind that dude above....He doesn't know decon udom Emmanuel.
Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by ruffDiamond: 8:25am On Mar 13, 2019
see mumu talking ,baba is just very nice and doesn't want innocent Nigerian to die ,ask jonathan and OBJ,left to them you'd be a goner since!leave God out of your delusion mister thanks

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by Hahnemann: 8:25am On Mar 13, 2019
rottennaija:
Making a mockery of God when vote buying (sorry vote appreciation) , vote suppression, campaign of lies and hate against another, intimidation of opponent was the MO

When u consult God in everything u want to do, God will give u strategy which never fails. Vote buying was a divine strategy, he used it and it worked. At least it is better than instigating violence which will consume innocent souls.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by KaptainAfrika: 8:28am On Mar 13, 2019
God did the same thing in Kwara State.
Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by KINGwax007(m): 8:29am On Mar 13, 2019
If the govt intends to use might and fright to win any election, it would be so easy...

So, we should stop the federal might talk
Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 13, 2019
ruffDiamond:
see mumu talking ,baba is just very nice and doesn't want innocent Nigerian to die ,ask jonathan and OBJ,left to them you'd be a goner since!leave God out of your delusion mister thanks
common stop typing nonsense

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by deenee: 8:32am On Mar 13, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Udom won his reelection fair and square. He is God's own project

By the time he is done with the state in another 4 years dude will be richer than his former boss at zenith and this estranged godfather.

Akwa Ibom in the last four years has received about 1.2 trillion in federal allocation from the FGN yet there is nothing to show where these funds have been utilised.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by noisy45(m): 8:40am On Mar 13, 2019
Akapbio is coming back to PDP watch out
Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:43am On Mar 13, 2019
Tupacc:

Is God not wonderful. A free & fair election took place in Akwa Ibom. God is really wonderful.
Tu Pac Shakur is that you?
Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by imhere: 8:44am On Mar 13, 2019
A Governor like no other we will join hands with you to make Akwa Ibom better. More industries more jobs.....
God bless Akwa Ibom
Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by Starpro87(m): 8:44am On Mar 13, 2019
rottennaija:
Making a mockery of God when vote buying (sorry vote appreciation) , vote suppression, campaign of lies and hate against another, intimidation of opponent was the MO
Heart Attk
Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by johnwell(m): 8:44am On Mar 13, 2019
id911:

Udom won the election fair and square. If you talk about rigging, voters suppression in opposition stronghold, intimidation, etc, Akpabio has masters and no one can rig him out. People were thumbprinting anywhere they saw umbrella logo. Even his thugs were thumb printing on umbrella logo thinking they were voting Akpabio or his stooge grin

In Akwa [b]Ibom, they consider broom as a sign of witchcraft [/b]and so no one would go near a broom logo except by mistake

Wetin my people do you?
Hahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by frankson1(m): 8:54am On Mar 13, 2019
rottennaija:

Who told him there was federal might? He should go to Ekiti and Osun states to ask what federal might is.
Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by id911(m): 8:54am On Mar 13, 2019
johnwell:

Wetin my people do you?
Hahahahahahahahahahah

grin
Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by Tupacc: 8:56am On Mar 13, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Tu Pac Shakur is that you?

It’s me but I’m sure you don’t know me.
Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by frankson1(m): 8:56am On Mar 13, 2019
KINGwax007:
If the govt intends to use might and fright to win any election, it would be so easy...

So, we should stop the federal might talk

The man doesn't know what he is saying. He should stop boasting so as not to invite hell on him.
Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by Ubdavis(m): 8:58am On Mar 13, 2019
rottennaija:

And soiling their hands in advanced diabolic practices...they will be shamelessly calling God
Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by iramure(m): 9:00am On Mar 13, 2019
Politicians are simply useless, when results go their way, it's God! If it goes the other way, another story!
What do you say of what happened in 2015? Was it that "God destroyed PDP federal might as well"
These people have completely reduced God to object of mockery.
Mind you, God is not interested in dirty politics you play here is this country. Politics riddled with violence!
Does God need to kill to make a candidate win?
Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by atiku07(m): 9:01am On Mar 13, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
The governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Akwa Ibom State, Gov. Udom Emmanuel, Sunday night, reacted to his victory at the polls.

The governor said God defeated the All Progressives Congress (APC) and its federal might.

He won thirty local government areas, including Ikot-Abasi, the local government of his opponent Obong Nsima Ekere but lost to APC in Essien Udim, Senator Godswill Akpabio’s local government.

The Returning Officer (RO), Prof. Faraday Osasere Orumwense, Vice Chancellor of the University of Benin (UNIBEN), Edo state, said Emmanuel polled a total number 519712 votes to defeat Ekere, who scored 171,978 – a win margin of 347,734 votes.

In his speech, Udom thanked the people for their support.

He said: “You went out to the polls and again reaffirmed the supremacy of God in the affairs of our lives. While others put their trust in the weapons of violence and destruction they had fashioned against our people, and had openly boasted of the invincibility of their Federal might, we put our trust and faith in the ONLY God we know and worship. The ONLY GOD who never disappoints. And He did not disappoint! To Him alone, we give thanks, glory and adorations!

“Let me on behalf of my wife, Her Excellency, Mrs. Martha Udom Emmanuel, thank you my dear people from the bottom of my heart for reaffirming your faith in my capacity to continue to superintend over the affairs of this God’s own piece of Royal Real Estate.

“I want to commend you for the peaceful manner you went about exercising your civic responsibility; you refused to be shaken or cowed by those who thought they could bend your will; you refused to be intimidated by those who promised Armageddon and war on our people. You proved that the army of God can never be defeated by the army of man no matter the size. You deserve our eternal gratitude.

“The election was hard-fought but God gave us the victory and I hereby dedicate this victory to Him ALONE and of course, you my dear Akwaibomites. To those who ran against me, I urge them to join hands with me to build the Akwa Ibom State of our dream: an industrialized State where education, healthcare delivery, food sufficiency, peace and security, infrastructural renaissance, foreign investments shall remain abiding articles of faith.

“If we were able to achieve so much in the last almost four years which have been the years of lean resources, my prayer is that in the next four years which we hope would be the years of plenty, we will continue to judiciously appropriate the resources to impact lives, change our story and move Akwa Ibom to such enviable height of prosperity and growth that would be the envy of the nation and indeed the world.

“If California, a State on the West Coast of the United States could be the 6th largest economy in the world, I think with the fresh mandate you have given me, we will work harder to make Akwa Ibom State a major economic power in Africa. Your fresh mandate has fired me up; the passion to do the most for our people remains right and uplifting. We will not fail you.

“We have all we need to be great, the mind-set of our people have been changed, thanks to our Dakkada philosophy, we have great talents and a propelling desire to be successful. Our youths are embracing an ownership culture and the need to use the works of their hands and their creative instincts to create wealth for themselves

"As we get ready to start our second term, I urge you to continue to maintain the peace we have so far enjoyed, show love to your neighbours, and let our minds be conditioned by the immortal words of the 16th President of the United States, Abraham Lincoln who in his famous Second Anniversary speech after a bitter Civil War had promised to run a government “with malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right as God gives us to see the right.” I promise you I will run a government with “malice toward none, with charity for all.”

“God bless Akwa Abasi Ibom State, God bless our nation, and it is well with us all! ONLY GOD!”

dailypost.ng/2019/03/11/akwa-ibom-god-crushed-apcs-federal-might-gov-emmanuel-speaks-victory/

©Meflyn Anwana, Special Assistant on Digital Media to Governor Udom Emmanuel

Fedral might ke if it was used u will not be on that seat sir just thank ur stars baba was not intrested u can ask amechi what federal might is
Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by Ubdavis(m): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2019
And I asked, what about that multitudinous crowd I saw during APC rally ....
Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 13, 2019
Ameko4ever:
This is what you get when you humble your self before God and man. Against all odds, God stood with him.

Only God did it. His victory is victory for Akwa Ibom democracy.

The masses are the real heros here.

Congratulations the people's governor
Why God humble Buhari same way he humbled Jonathan
Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 13, 2019
OhiOfIhima:
There have never been anything like Federal mighty.... Baba has no business in anything transpired in the States election. Some well to do nothing are just using his name to gain empathy like Yahaya Bello of Kogi state.. The result coming across the country show people mandates has been used judiciously..

Any States where the Inec choose to follow his guidelines to ensure equity n transparency, don't cry foul...

The election is more than fair..

Kudos to you PMB.
Even if it involves vote buying
Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by kernel001: 9:35am On Mar 13, 2019
OhiOfIhima:
There have never been anything like Federal mighty.... Baba has no business in anything transpired in the States election. Some well to do nothing are just using his name to gain empathy like Yahaya Bello of Kogi state.. The result coming across the country show people mandates has been used judiciously..

Any States where the Inec choose to follow his guidelines to ensure equity n transparency, don't cry foul...

The election is more than fair..

Kudos to you PMB.

What's happening in Kano and Rivers?
Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by OhiOfIhima: 9:48am On Mar 13, 2019
kernel001:

What's happening in Kano and Rivers?

The total registered voters in the cancelled areas exceeded the total margin between the two main oppositions party which lead to inconclusive of that election.. INEC will set up another date for a supplementary election to rescheduled.
Re: Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory by MrMoney55: 9:53am On Mar 13, 2019
Guy money or no money Akwa Ibom is PDP and the man Akpabio is not a politician and he is not a grassroots man so forget money Udom will still win because of sympathy uote author=rottennaija post=76609618]Making a mockery of God when vote buying (sorry vote appreciation) , vote suppression, campaign of lies and hate against another, intimidation of opponent was the MO[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Threatens To Sue Those Spreading Fake News About Him On WhatsApp / Boko Haram Denies Involvement In Kano Mosque Bombing Plot / Police Withdraw Suit Against EndSARS Probe Panels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.