Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,407,619 members, 5,390,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 January 2020 at 12:48 AM

Nairaland Is Getting More Useless Everyday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Is Getting More Useless Everyday (594 Views)

Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About / It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Getting More Useless Everyday by miracood(m): 8:17am On Mar 13, 2019
AM SO FVCKING TIRED OF THE FORUM
Re: Nairaland Is Getting More Useless Everyday by greatnaija01: 8:20am On Mar 13, 2019
create your own and do better
or
mind your business.

your notable complain helps no one.

miracood:

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Getting More Useless Everyday by Offpoint1: 8:31am On Mar 13, 2019
Yeah, I'm bored too...
Re: Nairaland Is Getting More Useless Everyday by miracood(m): 8:32am On Mar 13, 2019
Offpoint1:
Yeah, I'm bored too...
:'
Re: Nairaland Is Getting More Useless Everyday by falcon01: 8:35am On Mar 13, 2019
I am also bored in here, nothing entertaining or informing, you cant even ask a relevant question and get relevant answers
Re: Nairaland Is Getting More Useless Everyday by Headlesschicken(m): 8:45am On Mar 13, 2019
undecided The site has lost it's core values,all dey do now x promote sexual immorality n talk bout sex sex sex sex n nothing more but sex...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Getting More Useless Everyday by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 13, 2019
grin the guy above me is a jobless virgin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Getting More Useless Everyday by miracood(m): 10:38am On Mar 13, 2019
snowxandria:
grin the guy above me is a jobless virgin
wat of u
Re: Nairaland Is Getting More Useless Everyday by prettysassygirl(f): 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
I think nairaland isn't as interesting as before,I hope seun and his crew would spice it up soonest.
Re: Nairaland Is Getting More Useless Everyday by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
falcon01:
I am also bored in here, nothing entertaining or informing, you cant even ask a relevant question and get relevant answers

Except abuse.
I miss intelligent guys like lefulefu.
Even Airforce1 is missing, that can't be right.
Re: Nairaland Is Getting More Useless Everyday by EdoBozz(m): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2019
prettysassygirl:
I think nairaland isn't as interesting as before,I hope seun and his crew would spice it up soonest.

Do you want to know the truth about why they allow very unnecessary stuffs? They don't really care what is being placed on the forum because the more we keep commenting both good and bad, the more money they are making.

Just like you and I just did. Even as its becoming boring, they will prefer you keep complaining and some other people come to attack you for mentioning it because it keeps the forum active and the money pumping in.

That's the idea of this whole money making platform, to give you a reason to make a comment be it good or bad and also give other people a reason to either support you or argue with you and then their pay keeps coming.
Re: Nairaland Is Getting More Useless Everyday by Westaslave2: 9:00am On Mar 14, 2019
miracood:

drink poison bros
Re: Nairaland Is Getting More Useless Everyday by Westaslave2: 9:01am On Mar 14, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided The site has lost it's core values,all dey do now x promote sexual immorality n talk bout sex sex sex sex n nothing more but sex...
Mention those people so they will stop spoiling young hearts
Re: Nairaland Is Getting More Useless Everyday by Westaslave2: 9:07am On Mar 14, 2019
EdoBozz:

Do you want to know the truth about why they allow very unnecessary stuffs? They don't really care what is being placed on the forum because the more we keep commenting both good and bad, the more money they are making.

Just like you and I just did. Even as its becoming boring, they will prefer you keep complaining and some other people come to attack you for mentioning it because it keeps the forum active and the money pumping in.

That's the idea of this whole money making platform, to give you a reason to make a comment be it good or bad and also give other people a reason to either support you or argue with you and then their pay keeps coming.
she is stil a young girl ,
U want nairaland 2 be lyk E! Entertainment life and educative shows of kyle ,carthy and tally perry"s live.
In nairaland who pple talk lyk dis ar d most dump believe me dats y facebook is worthless .
Filled wt quarker oat graduates of bangkoc ,canaan ,covenant university who ar sooooooo stupid and inexperienced Shame
Tanks 4 telling her
Re: Nairaland Is Getting More Useless Everyday by ImaIma1(f): 10:21am On Mar 14, 2019
Bidobado1:

Except abuse.
I miss intelligent guys like lefulefu.
Even Airforce1 is missing, that can't be right.

Instead we have a lot of women haters always waiting for any thread that discredits women to pounce on. People like donstan18.

And the alpha males cheesy. Very amusing set of people
Re: Nairaland Is Getting More Useless Everyday by prettysassygirl(f): 10:54am On Mar 14, 2019
EdoBozz:

okay,u are making sense this time

(1) (Reply)

See Why You Should Never Accept An Underwear As A Gift From A Man / Signs He Is Nothing But A Fvck Boy / If Your Man Hits You, Please Leave Or End Up Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.