Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him (27784 Views)

Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? / Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. / My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him by manny4life(m): 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2019
I don't think this is quarrel, this is more likely like beating his wife. And the response? Priceless grin grin
Re: Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him by Pbank: 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2019
maybe
the woman marry am... woman rapper.
Re: Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him by DONADAMS(m): 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
AllenSpencer:
He should join a street gang in his area.

Or better stll, sell a choice property and assassinate her brothers in a clean way that he would never be suspected.

100k is enough to get a soul down. 300k will kill all her brothers
lol..na wetin buhari teach you abi? grin
Re: Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him by Herlertah(m): 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
wizod:
what is it then?
You don't understand English joorcheesy grin
Re: Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him by Otsam(m): 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
Topccy007z:
At What Point Did This Man Lose His Brain?

Saw this somewhere and decided to share it.

The epic reply got me cracking

���� sis Dolapo is a correct pezin.

For quality and affordable sandals and slippers

Re: Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him by asawanathegreat(m): 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
Shame on to you oga.
Re: Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him by falcon01: 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
LiveByNight:

Have you eaten today ?

Look at who is judging another person

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]
Jesus Christ I don enter trouble, I thought you forgot me.
Re: Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him by Bewiseedet(m): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
beta response
Re: Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him by mozona(m): 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
ok.. one dey he will call them to come and kill u
Re: Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
You are a bloody fool!!!

...and you are not ready and matured enough to be married. Because you don't have a mind of your own
Re: Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him by wizod(m): 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
Herlertah:

You don't understand English joorcheesy grin
the pot dat calls d kettle black. #onye iberibe
Re: Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him by Funkybabee(f): 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
Oh my gosh grin grin
Re: Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him by daddio(m): 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
Abfinest007:
he lost his senses the moment he started supporting apc.

If I catch you hey! Na Dahura you meet ya self.

Re: Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him by Herlertah(m): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
wizod:
the pot dat calls d kettle black. #onye iberibe
grin I don't know if you are a kettle or a pot ooo...but we are not the sameundecided
Re: Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him by Fitmanlinus: 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
grin Yeye dey smell grin
Re: Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
The guy wasn't complaining about the beating but the cost of importing and exporting the ikorodu boys for brain alignment.

So, the reply is appropriate and normal.

1 Like

Re: Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him by mechanics(m): 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
hmmmmmm, it simply means his wife don't love him.
Re: Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him by wisdomkid: 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
Topccy007z:
At What Point Did This Man Lose His Brain?

Saw this somewhere and decided to share it.

The epic reply got me cracking

Lol, I tire for Nigerians and their publishers..
Lol.
Re: Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him by GoodFaith: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
Let me guess
Your wife family are mobs?
If Not cut your head into two
something is missing from your head
Re: Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him by mikejj(m): 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
grin my ribs oop
Re: Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him by olatechnician(m): 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
wizod:
what is it then?

read dat comment again......dis tym, very slowly
Re: Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him by donnie(m): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
And his problem is not even the beating but the transport fare...

Re: Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him by purples25(f): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
When someone is lost, try to help the person, try to guide the person. Where are you flying to that you can't help being sarcastic, at the end we all die, what is so hard in being patient.

The ones you consider foolish need your help so much more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) / Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? / ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.