Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,972 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:37 AM

Having Problem With Transportation To Your Work Place? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Having Problem With Transportation To Your Work Place? (260 Views)

Problem With My Wife, Mother, And Mother Inlaw. / This Is My Problem With My Wife / Help Us With Transportation To Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Problem With Transportation To Your Work Place? by luvt(m): 10:09am On Mar 13, 2019
*2 to 3 hours on queue daily?
*struggling and fighting to enter bus daily?
*All these stress because you are going to work?
Hmm Ride2work is here for you. We will ride you to your office with maximum comfort..to and fro..No stress,No struggle.
Just make your seat reservation..
SEND: R2w your location*your destination
Eg: R2w akute*lekki to 08107600076...
#technology #beginning #lagos #friday #traffic #empire #company #reserve #map #transport #nigeria #motivation #road #office #networking #work #comfort #contract

(1) (Reply)

How To Effectively Feed Your Woman's Heart. / Do You Want To Buy A House In Lagos? / FEMINIST" WHERE IS YOUR BEAUTIFUL FURY? Empowering Our Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.