Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" (42218 Views)

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by MrsMango(f): 11:07am On Mar 13, 2019
I think she did the right thing. You don't use the word "dear" anyhow.

What do you think?

Please let's have more views. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
MrsMango:

What do you think?

Lalasticlala please let's have more views. Thanks.

Why are you people so angry.

286 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by toydee(m): 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
So a compliment with dear has become a big deal..this reminds me of an experience with my Indian madam then who was always complimenting me with honey n sweetheart,I read a different meaning to it n committed a big blunder with her which I regretted..

214 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by Torreoliver: 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
Sacarsm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by twf1: 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
Shay na you get your FB account? Anything you like, do with It! Next!

195 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by johnwizey: 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
Awon werey

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
angry It's annoying social media is making more idiots becoming more popular by the day. People just cook up lies and vague stories to trend and the gullible cyber morons swallow it brainlessly.

The wack idiots called funny toheeb and ikorodu boys who are meant to be in school or learning a trade/skill are also cheered on in their unrivaled stupidity. Until the government regulates social media like Uganda and make people pay per post, silly stuffs like the aforementioned won't leave the cyberspace

166 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by handsomebanana(m): 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
Na so d barber worwor

9 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by nuggarito: 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
She's a weirdo.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by bentwood85(m): 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
Inferiority complex.... Smh

Contact me for affordable data

5 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by JUDASiskariot: 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
Attention seeking foolish girl. She should gtfoh undecided

30 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by seenter84: 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
Na she sabi

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
embarassed
Illiterate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by CChillz: 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
What insolence? I don't blame guys who treat girls as trash because some of them behave in a certain way to warrant such. SO he isn't qualified to call you dear?
A thunder that is worse than a nuclear bomb is waiting to strike on anybody that will defend her

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
Bidobado1:

Why...so angry?
Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by calddon(m): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
Dear when used in formal settings can be so simple but when used informally its a compound word grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by brainworkng: 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
Grow up and stop living in the past...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by DMerciful(m): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
No wonder James Hadley Chase said you can never know with women!
Saw a post how a man complimented a female military officer and they almost beat him to death.
Same female military officers said men should woo them that they deserved to be loved also!
Only Eve knows what she discussed with Satan, nobody can ever know! undecided

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by yeyeboi(m): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
And this sh!t made FP ?? The Mod That Moved This To FP Needs Brain Evaluation sad

18 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by InaNla(f): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
useless attention seekers everywhere you GO. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by EdoBozz(m): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
And then What should we do??

3 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by Apple2: 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
She's a bitter lady

4 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by Escravos(m): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
There are so many frustrated people out there

4 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by Forreellinc: 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
angry and e sure me die say she no even fine sef

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by pinkcottoncandy: 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
No respect

Even barber wan try luck

Why not ...na wetin all these Nawadays ashh dem deserve

Oloko ti de!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
MrsMango:

What do you think?

Please let's have more views. Thanks.
So I should start blocking everyone that uses "dear" on me, right?? How many go remain??

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
Everybody want to trend like Taiwo so they fabricate lies and bloggers and Nairaland help make them trend.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by olajohnson5(m): 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
"Dear"is just a compliments. he did nothing wrong.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by neweraomo: 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
That' lady is an immature she goat...dear is just a compliment that I use for people I appreciate so much ...damn some ladies needs to go back to God for brain settings..if na me be the barber ,I won't talk to her again in my life,and look at this stoopid oo saying she did the right thing u deserve this too

8 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by johnkey: 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
Bidobado1:

Asin they dey boil, na dick go still calm them down.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by earthsync(f): 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
Why is this on fp

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online / Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo / Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.