Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost (40859 Views)

Design + Construction Of 7 Bedroom Family House, Enugu / Two Bedroom Bungalow Design, Construction Pictures And Cost / One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 23, 2019
ak22:

Thank God. this come at a good time, my uncle has been planing to buy a truck and put under him . Oya GBE body eee

Better back off, so many bad reviews about him
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
He was last seen 2.45am today, if he was innocent he would have responded. I promise him, this will be the last place he will do business as from today until he refund me and if he refuse, he will soon come here to tell the story.
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Timtol(m): 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
segzy14:

Better back off, so many bad reviews about him
Your finishing is terrible, lol grin grin
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
Timtol:

Your finishing is terrible, lol grin grin
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Jeff68: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
Questions from a student on plastering:

I am building a 5 bedroom duplex and two three bedroom flats at the back. The next step is plastering, judging by your class, how much material should I be looking at and labor cost? I want to make sure what I am being told is correct and also to be able to make an educated suggestion to my contractor. eagerly awaiting your response sir! Thanks!!

1 Like

Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
Jeff68:

I am building a 5 bedroom duplex and two three bedroom flats at the back. The next step is plastering, judging by your class, how much material should I be looking at and labor cost? I want to make sure what I am being told is correct and also to be able to make an educated suggestion to my contractor. eagerly awaiting your response sir! Thanks!!

I will need to see the design and the pictures of the building.

1 Like

Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Badgers14: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
Jeff68:

If you dont mind me asking.. 5 bedroom plus 2 three bedroom flat... what is the size of your plot?
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Muyi002(m): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hi Oga Segzy,

Please for a bungalow, does using a triangle lintel iron have any effect on the building?
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Jeff68: 12:03am On Oct 27, 2019
Badgers14:

If you dont mind me asking.. 5 bedroom plus 2 three bedroom flat... what is the size of your plot?

It is a regular plot, house is already built to plastering level.
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Jeff68: 12:05am On Oct 27, 2019
segzy14:

I will need to see the design and the pictures of the building.

Can you please provide me your email address.
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Badgers14: 12:28am On Oct 27, 2019
Jeff68:

It is a regular plot, house is already built to plastering level.

50 x 100 ?
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 27, 2019
Jeff68:

Can you please provide me your email address.

Email: samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com
saeltd14@gmail.com
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Born2conquer: 6:25am On Oct 27, 2019
Chekitaut:
Bros contact us for Granite, Cement, Sharp sand looking forward to hearing from u.
Imagine!!! FRAUD!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 27, 2019
Born2conquer:

Imagine!!! FRAUD!

Yes, Chekitaut is a fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 27, 2019
Muyi002:
Hi Oga Segzy,

Please for a bungalow, does using a triangle lintel iron have any effect on the building?

A square stirrup(link) is better than a triangle type because the load from the lintel will be evenly distributed and the difference is not much.
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Jeff68: 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
segzy14:

Email: samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com
saeltd14@gmail.com

I sent you the pictures.

thanks!
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Jeff68: 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
Badgers14:

50 x 100 ?

it is 60 x 100
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2019

You have to pay me my 100k balance if not I will continue posting.
#chekitautisafraud#
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Muyi002(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hi Good People

Please assist with the [b]names [/b]and [b]sizes [/b]of the woods in the attached.

Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
segzy14:

You have to pay me my 100k balance if not I will continue posting.
#chekitautisafraud#
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by nwaonyeze001(m): 4:24am On Dec 18, 2019
segzy14:

A square stirrup(link) is better than a triangle type because the load from the lintel will be evenly distributed and the difference is not much.

But please....does it have any adverse effect? I mean the triangle type
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2019
nwaonyeze001:

But please....does it have any adverse effect? I mean the triangle type

It may have later in the future.
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
segzy14:

It may have later in the future.
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 01, 2020
Here’s wishing you all the joy of the season. Have a Happy New Year!

1 Like

Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by WhichWayNaija: 10:15am On Jan 17, 2020
segzy14:
Here’s wishing you all the joy of the season. Have a Happy New Year!
Sir, could you please forward this costing and that of a 4 bedroom duplex as an email or PDF to esoket1776@gmail.com please? Thanks for the good work and God Almighty replenish your efforts in thousands of folds... amen
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
-

Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
WhichWayNaija:
Sir, could you please forward this costing and that of a 4 bedroom duplex as an email or PDF to esoket1776@gmail.com please? Thanks for the good work and God Almighty replenish your efforts in thousands of folds... amen

Sent
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by obynocute(m): 8:26am On Jan 22, 2020
Greetings boss, please what's the best reinforcement size for an internal arch. Y12 or y16.
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by EDWNigLtd: 10:23am On Jan 22, 2020
timesup234:
your quotation on d very high side. 53 length of 12mm and 110 planks? Haba!!!

He was very moderate.
Total Length of Lintel is 159mtrs x 4 lengths of 12mm rod ÷ 11.5m standard length of one unit rod will give 55.3 units of 12mm rod.

Where you planning to use 3 units per bending schedule?
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
EDWNigLtd:

He was very moderate.
Total Length of Lintel is 159mtrs x 4 lengths of 12mm rod ÷ 11.5m standard length of one unit rod will give 55.3 units of 12mm rod.

Where you planning to use 3 units per bending schedule?

Don’t mind all these quack.
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
obynocute:
Greetings boss, please what's the best reinforcement size for an internal arch. Y12 or y16.

4nos of 12mm will do but if it is too long,use 6nos of 12mm or 4nos of 16mm.
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by obynocute(m): 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
segzy14:

4nos of 12mm will do but if it is too long,use 6nos of 12mm or 4nos of 16mm.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Notorious Ota Land-Grabber Elijah Adeogun aka Killer Arrested In Ogun State / The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process / Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.