Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji (45927 Views)

‘I Am Next In Line To Replace Umahi’ — Ogbuoji, APC 2019 Governorship Candidate / Umahi Pledges N5m Support To Sonni Ogbuoji, APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi / Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by okokronkwo: 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Impostor, you no dey tire ?
Keep trying to create what only exist in your skull.. Igbo wannabe..
Mumu..
the guy is right they don't behave like igbos I remenber the time I went to Ebonyi could u believe they don't know that Aba is part of Igbo land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Topmaike007(m): 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
I will be happy if he defect
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:
This abakiliki non igbo trying to make himself relevant.......

Please can FG comfortably carve ebonyi to north let's have peace.....in east. For once.

These guys are constituting a lot of nuisance in east and above all they are fulanis not igbo....

shey you don see urself wey be original igbo..anu mpama.... And if non igbos insult igbos now, u will start treathening heaven and earth when u dont even love ur own brother.... You need jesus mr original igbo

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Arysexy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
godblessenugu042:
shey you don see urself wey be original igbo..anu mpama.... And if non igbos insult igbos now, u will start treathening heaven and earth when u dont even love ur own brother.... You need jesus mr original igbo

The person u quoted is not Igbo, he is trying to cause division among igbos, be wise

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by udo2018: 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Impostor, you no dey tire ? Keep trying to create what only exist in your skull.. Igbo wannabe.. Mumu..
This your name sef. Odikwa nma?

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by RTSC: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
His eyes are on the igbo presidential ticket in 2023 from apc
He is an ally of buhari, and he is actually competent.

I wish him good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by nairalandankrah: 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
umahi has always been a pdp member on paper
umahi speaks Pdp
umahi acts Apc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by RTSC: 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
Arysexy:
Defect and finish your political career

Be like say Okoroawusa iberiberism has possessed this one
He is too competent to fade away because he defects.

He is the best governor in the East. His people should follow him wherever he goes for now.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by midnighter(f): 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
Even if he defects to FRESH or YES or NO party..you still cant get anywhere near that seat...go and sleep biko....
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by BuhariAdvocate: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
cool we will do that soon..
Osagyefo98:

Please can FG comfortably carve ebonyi to north let's have peace.....in east. For once.

These guys are constituting a lot of nuisance in east and above all they are fulanis not igbo....

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by oilPUSSY(f): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
okokronkwo:
the guy is right they don't behave like igbos I remenber the time I went to Ebonyi could u believe they don't know that Aba is part of Igbo land

Another impostor.. SMH..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by lizzybet(f): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
Fukkafukka:
grin...Una go Ban me TAYA grin grin grin

wetin You do them?
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by colossus91(m): 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

just sad u are so myopic,a times cos of pipu like you I wish I were from a diff tribe u are just a disgrace to humanity in entirety!!
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by donneco(m): 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I bet you, Ebonyi state is better than ur state in most areas.
And to drop this kind of comment just because of what an opposition allegedly said implies you are a Racist.

You need deliverance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by martineverest(m): 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
senatordave1:

Anambra people no dey name osagyefo abeg
sounds like Ghanaian name
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by noisy45(m): 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
His political career has ended
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by secretfire: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

You may likely die a senseless man if you fail to do something about your situation now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by fk001(m): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Another impostor.. SMH..

Listen to your brothers and stop tagging them as impostors, who knows may be they are more Igbo's than you

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by highmood(m): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Please mind your words. For the fact a few people decides to defect or derail doesn't make others like them. With your speech, there is no difference between you and the Governor. This is one reason while other tribes see IBOs as those who could sell there brothers for a pot of porridge.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Damsonkc(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

You know nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by noisy45(m): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
kolnel:
lol

Didn’t know the transfer market is still open
Country moving towards a one party state

Well I don’t blame him
Who wants to be in same party with atiku the thief and people like fayose who has been rejected home and abroad

You know that Tinubu, Oshoimole, Ameachi are canonised saints

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by nwaguy01: 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Bastard... Shut d Bleep up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Patwitme(m): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
Good move
smart and brainy
I saw it from far. the only outstanding president 2023. and he will definitely do well. welcome our proposed President
that guy ranting nonsense that Abakalike is not Igbo l no blame u wit ur stupid mindset

is a high time we Igbo's should wake up and realized is not about party but about individuals (personality) people's antecedence , what the person has to offer.
we are crying marginalisation the little opportunity we have we still chose to play politics of ethnicity, religion sentiment
am even ashamed of my both the political erudite in Igbo land are only after their self interest. l pray God to open our eye at dis perilous time

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by rusher14: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
Umahi is one who could be president of Nigeria.

He's a good man.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by jrusky(m): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
I swear I'm now begining to belief that truly Ebonyi are not truly igbo honestly I'm so sick of their silliness and coward attitude in general I said this with no apology because I know what I'm saying.

Pls if they want to go to and join the fulani they should just go now they are pissing pele off alot with their confused nature.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by IbrahimDamola: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
He is about to become another political accident just like Rochas and Akpabio. grin

Playing Ebonyi Vs Other Igbos won't work this time. Imagine will become useless if he defects. Nothing can save him. grin

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by BrainSanitizer: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
Stop playing that childish game Mr Sonnie. Dave never hid his love for Buhari all along. Ebonyi people still voted massively for him. It's all about performance. We all know all what rubbish you did when you coordinated Goodluck/Sambo. You think everyone is an imposter like you. If Umahi wants to defect, he'll do so with confidence and Ebonyi people would still support his government. He's an honourable man unlike you, whose idea of development is just to organize football matches.
Take a chill pill uncle Sonnie.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by IbrahimDamola: 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:
[s]This abakiliki non igbo trying to make himself relevant.......

These guys are constituting a lot of nuisance in east and above all they are fulanis not igbo.[/s]...

Osagie Biodun my dear yoromuslim brother. Pray more to Allahu to divide SE. He will hear one day. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Government Supplies Us The AK-47 With Which We Kill - Repentant Bandit (Video) / Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records / Alex Badeh: 9 Things People Don't Know About Dead Ex Chief Of Defence Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.